Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[MarbleStream, DarkSnow, SmokeStream] Snow Stream Team! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:09 am
Smokestream wanted to be very helpful on the hunt today so she stood up following both of the toms. What Marblestream explained made a lot of sense to her. Those who talk while hunting probably wouldn't catch anything. As she walked she tried to walk as quietly as she could practicing in the clan grounds, so that way maybe she would get it down before going outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:46 am
Marble knew there wouldn't be prey for several mouselengths outside of the barrier so he stopped once they reached the edge and turned to them. "I have an idea but, it requires coordination and timing to pull off. If we can do this, the hunt will be easier and much more plentiful. I proposed it before the the elders laughed and called me a fool." he offered.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:50 am
Darksnow settled in and listened. "I have only just met you but I don't think you a fool. What do you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:20 pm
The she-cat listened to Marblestream calmly looking over the edge of the barrier to the clan's home. Any idea to make hunting in snow was something she was willing to try. "No idea is foolish." She purred trying to image the idea into her head. "It just will need teamwork I bet. So I'm willing to try it." She chirped ready to fill her belly with whatever they could manage to catch for themselves. If they did get something big that would be for the clan.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:16 pm
"Legends tell of the great lion ancestors using ambush tactics to catch lots of large prey." Marble began. "My idea is to have you two each go into the forest quietly at different angles and hunker down, hidden from downwind from the prey. I'll then go upwind as noisily as I can and send the prey racing out. I'll chase down what I can and whatever is out of my reach will run straight into you two." he explained. "We'll catch as much as we can with this and feed the clan and ourselves."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:39 pm
Ears pitching forward, "Ooooo! That's a fantastic idea!" Putting a paw to his mouth, "Sorry. Didn't mean to get so loud." he then nodded to Marble, "I don't know why the elders would laugh. It sounds like a perfect plan."  

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:12 pm
"Yeah that idea actually does sound like it would work without a problem. You shouldn't have been laughed at or called a fool. I'm up for trying it!" Smokestream mews happily wanting to try out this idea even more so now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:45 pm
Marble drew up a makeshift map in the dirt. "This old two-leg bridge will be a perfect place to set up." he suggested. "Smokestream will set up here and Darksnow here." he stated, pointing to two separate spots across from each other. "You have to get to these locations as quickly and silently as possible.Once you're in place, stay there and wait for the prey to come to you."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:22 am
Darksnow watched intently then nodded, "Right. " Then quickly padded off to his designated spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:41 am
Smokestream goes to where she was shown on the little snow drawn map.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:24 am
Marblestream held back while the other two got into position and, then he tore off across the bridge yowling and screeching to stir up as much prey as possible.

(1=found prey, 2=great disappointment to himself and the clan)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:14 am
Darksnow flattened his ears and waited. His shoulders rocked in the anticipation to pounce. When He saw Marble and nothing else he poked his head up. "No prey here?" he whispered.  

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

ChaosMyotismon generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:02 am
User Image

Smokestream sat under the pine tree on the other side of the little stream and the old little bridge, and watched everything going on. Flicking her ears she crouched down low to the snow. Something was on the other side of a small snow drift near her spot. 'I want to pounce for it... whatever it is.' Raising her head she sniffed to try to see if she could figure out what was near by her.

(1 she smells the prey she thinks is there, 2 she Does Not smell the prey.)  
Lucky Tamer rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:30 am
Marblestream stopped and shot a warning glance at Darksnow to be silent. He then tried to pay attention to the surroundings to perceive any prey nearby.

(Det/Int modifier is +1)  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash