Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[MarbleStream, DarkSnow, SmokeStream] Snow Stream Team! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:23 pm
Marblestream smiled and followed them both to the dens, leaning heavily on them. "If I go to the medicine cat like this, she'll call me a fool and they'll just believe they were right about my plan being a failure...." he realized. "...but I doubt I'd make it back to my den on my own in this condition." he continued. His den was in the far back of the clan grounds, away from everyone because he preferred his solitude but, now, that seemed more like a curse than a blessing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:27 pm
DarkSnow purred, "I don't mind helping you to your den. It's the least I can do."  

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:20 pm
A quick thought went through Smokestream's head before she headed off a little bit. She remembered seeing something along the walk. "I'll be right back!" She called back as she wandered off. About halfway back towards the den she found right what she was looking for. 'I did see it.' She had seen a small borrow or den, but she wasn't sure it was empty. Sniffing it she grinned and returned to the boys. "I found a empty borrow we could use for awhile."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:24 pm
"An abandoned burrow?" Marblestream questioned. "It's outside the clan border but, it's better than struggling through the clan grounds and getting caught."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:30 pm
DarkSnow nodded, "What about the food?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39 pm
"Its leafbare. We could bury the food under a snow pile near by, and when able to go back to the clan, we just unbury it and return home." Smokestream offered.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:40 pm
Marblestream chuckled. "You two are a couple of mousebrains. Just carry the food to the freshkill pile and I'll wait here. Besides, it'll look better if you two bring in an amazing haul since you both did all the work."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:52 pm
Snow shook his head, "you helped too. I wouldn't feel right about taking your credit."  

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:40 pm
Smokestream shifted a little on her paws. "All we can do is say MarbleStream helped he just stayed back to make sure no other hawks come near, or something like that." She offered. "Or we could tell them he got hurt we bought the food to the pile, and need some herbs for him."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:21 pm
The thought of admitting anything went wrong irked Marblestream and hurt his pride but he knew he needed herbs and to see a medicine cat eventually. "Do whatever you feel is right. I'm going to head back tot hat abandoned burrow." he muttered as he turned and started to limp off.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SunFireDemon

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:34 pm
Feeling totally lost Shadow dropped his head, "I dunno what to do. I just know leaving you out feels wrong."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:04 pm
Plopping down Smokestream groomed her side nervously. "Why don't we all just wait here till Marblestream feels well enough to walk, and we all get credit for the kill? I'm no medicine cat, but i did smell one of the healing herbs they used when others are sick."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:50 pm
Marblestream considered his options. He could be stuck out here for days while his leg mended and he couldn't hunt for himself in this condition. There was also the risk of the rest of the clan demanding to know where he is and heading out to find him. "If we don't return the food to the clan, it means we betray the code and star clan will punish us...." he pointed out. "Smokestream, I think you're the fastest, can you carry the kills to the clan and drop them off?" he suggested. "We'll just have to hunt up food for ourselves out here away from the clan for a bit."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff