Reply Nitro Archives
Champion Waiting on a Challenger

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:04 pm
Black Widow hits the PA and the fans cheer. Alicia steps out onto the stage, her attire changed to simply jeans and a cut off tshirt with the championship belt on her shoulder, which she raises as she stands on the stage

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the WCWG Women's champion, Alicia Armand!"

Alicia begins to make her way down the ramp finally, lowering the belt to her shoulder. She's in a far brighter mood, happy to be the champion and to be in action here tonight. She walks up the steps and steps into the ring through the ropes, raising the title as the fans cheer.

Lowering the belt, she takes up a mic to address the audience.

"You know, it's been an interesting time here in WCWG. I accomplished my first big win, a truly big win, by beating the longest reigning champion in WCWG history, Zarya Damone. I'm the first to admit that I'm a bit cocky, and then I had a little run in with a familiar face, The Hit Girl, Eliza. The Great American Bash came and it was time to show that I deserved this title that I won fair and square. I did exactly that. I pinned Eliza in the middle of the ring and now we move on. Halloween Havoc is coming up. But before that is the last Nitro. We've got a new high boss, and he says some big changes are coming. But the question that I have is, who's next for me? Who will challenge for the Women's title next? I've been waiting to see who's left. I had a little bit of a fight from Jesse Diamonte last week, but I beat her too. So let it be clearly stated, I'm ready to defend my title."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:21 am
Diva played over the speaker system the crowd booed heavily as they knew it was The Hitgirl's music's love it or hate it was an epic music. She walked down the aisle in her street clothes with microphone in hand as soon as she raised the microphone her music got cut off. She walked down the aisle and

"Alicia, I told you I'd be back. Hehehe clearly you and I know I've been the one to made you get past your limits. You gotta admit the crowd sure loved every second of it. Other than being the assassin of the women's division i live to entertain this ungrateful crowd."

Heavy booing was heard as the hit girl insulted the crowd in attendance. She smirked to their reaction. Nonetheless she wanted a shot again at the title once again. No matter how she had to win. Once in ringside she walked up the steel steps and got in the ring thru over the middle rope.

"Now Now, I didn't come here as The Hitgirl but I came here tonight as just another wrestler looking for a challenge.

The crowd was confused whether to cheer her or boo her at this moment, after all Eliza was mostly the one in the middle. As she walked to the center of the ring facing the champion Alicia Armand she rose the microphone once again standing tall to her.

"I want a rematch for the title at Halloween Havoc, before anyone else thinks of challenging you. I want to be the one to dethrone you. The last nitro is coming, to me this means two things the clock is ticking and what better stage for a frightening l match than Haloween Havoc. And thing number two it may be the last time I challenge for the WCWG Women's Championship."  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Lana Leone

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:16 am
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy

the opening of I get Crazy by Nicki Minaj hits the pa and the lights dim down. Lana Leone makes her return, stepping through the curtain and making her way down the ramp. She has a mic in hand already as she gets in the ring and the music cuts out

"Hold on a second here. You lost fair and square and you want another shot at the same champion that just beat you? I think that ship has sunk already. Its time for someone else to get a shot. And little Miss Alicia here needs a challenge to prove herself as the champion. She beat Zarya. She beat you. But she has never beaten me. If anyone deserves the shot at Halloween Havoc, sweetie, its me. The first WCWG women's champion. And soon to be the first new champion under the new GWA banner. "  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:50 am
Alicia had intended to address Eliza before Lana Leone returns. Two potential challengers are in front of her now. Alicia adjusts the title on her shoulder before raising her mic to respond.

"So, if i have this right, my choices are the chick i already beat at the Great American Bash or the Crazy Chick who I haven't beaten yet, technically. I personally don't have a preference. I'm the champion and I'm ready to face whoever is chosen. Because neither of you is going to stop me from my first title match at the biggest show of the year."  

Ken Armand

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:32 am
Eliza brought the microphone back close to her mouth nodding glancing to Lana Leone.

"Lana, you forgot here in GWA nothing is given you gotta earn your spot. And last I check I'm still up in the rankings, so if you want that number one contenders spot let's have a match for it."

After listening to Alicia speak once again she kept her eyes on the returning Lana Leone, Eliza had busted her a** for this division and it was time for a change.

"Alicia I won't take long, that's a promise i intend to keep."
Eliza Lowered her Microphone she didn't said much but she let the story unfold in the ring .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:38 pm
Ain't About the Money hits as the lights in the upper levels of the arena brighten. The Boss is back, one last time for the evening, stepping out onto the stage and looking down at the ring and the ladies now arguing in it. The music cuts out when he finally raises the mic.

"So, allow me to set a couple things straight here. You ladies don't make the matches. I make the matches, or at least, I will for tonight because you all have a new boss to answer to. But instead of throwing him to the wolves and making him handle a mess stemming from me, allow me to clear things up a bit."

Drako paces a bit on the stage before continuing.

"See, there are contracts here, and sometimes they're up. I'm the guy that does the renegotiating. So after last week, after I beat my big brother, I started the negotiations with talent who haven't been around in a while. I distinctly re-signed Lana Leone to come out here tonight and challenge the champion for Halloween Havoc. The idea being that we need a new challenger. But of course Eliza comes out and wants yet another shot. So now the waters are muddied. And now I've got a solution. Since Eliza suggested a match with Lana tonight, We'll do it. But I'll make one more match for Halloween Havoc while I'm at it. Alicia Armand will defend the GWA Women's championship against Lana Leone and Eliza in a triple threat match. After that, whoever loses better hope the new GM is real giving because there will be no guaranteed rematches. So if Alicia wins, she doesn't have to take the challenge of either of you heading into Starrcade. Which means, this could very well be the last shot for one of you to finally be a champion here."  

Drako Damone
Captain

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces