Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Aurora x Tink(Uvine Museum)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:47 am
User Image

Not all museums are boring! Come explore science and natural history at the Uvine Museum!
    Gaze upon the Milky Way in the observatory or take a picture in the jaws of a fossilized Megalodon.
    You can even dig for your own gemstone to take home, experiment with chemistry, or grab a bite to eat at Uvine's very own Dinosaur themed restaurant!

Bubblegum Bishonen
Tink and Aurora have a date!

tokyoloverTM
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:33 pm
๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’‹ โš ๏ธ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Aurora Faye )
tab User Image
User Image tab (SINGLE)__________xxxx!!

It seemed that Aurora was the first to arrive at the museum so the young woman waited at the front for the other to arrive. Pulling out her phone she looked at her dates profile. She was not sure how the two ended up matching but Aurora didn't question it nor what to upset the other woman by not showing up. To be honest Aurora was not really looking for a relationship or anything. She only singed up to this dating app because her friend Quinn tried it and recommended it. She mostly joined to please him and maybe find new people to talk to? Though it would be best if she did not befriend anyone but it seemed that plan of hers was not working... She looked at the profile, remembering the woman's face before putting the phone away and looked around to see if she was in sight.

Bubblegum Bishonen

tokyoloverTM

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:33 pm
๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿ’ฅ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !ASIGAWA YUU )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single lolipop!__________xxxx!!

Being that Tink naturally had an eye for cute things, it wasn't a surprise that the museum was easily glanced over. While she was on-time, it wasn't acceptable to be right on the money. An honorable gal such as herself needed to arrive fifteen prior, no excuses! That being said, she wasn't very proud of her stopping to admire a couple quaint shops on her walk from the parking garage to theโ€”ugh, scienceโ€”museum ( "Why don't they have their own parking lot?! Sheesh!" ). When she finally rounded the corner, however, whatever air she had left escaped her in one go upon spotting her match-up. The beautiful lady stood out in any crowd with that stunning, pale pink hair of hers. Tink bounded the stairs two at a time just to meet her, nearly skidding to a halt in her flats when she actually reached her target, sundress flitting around her. The over-enthusiastic hero clapped her hands together and held them there, rolling back on her heels and up to her tip-toes before her date, eyes gleaming. "Hi, hi! Are you Aurora?" Tink exhaled and pursed her lips to keep from smiling too big. While she'd looked at the woman's profile on her way over, the image really didn't do her justice after seeing her in person.

There was one worry that Tink held, though: not only was Aurora's profile pretty barren, but Tink was pretty sure she'd read heterosexual at some point. Sรคe is in deep trouble if he made me download this app just to fall down the curious girl's test subject's rabbit hole again, she thought somewhat bitterly.

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:14 pm
tab User Image

The young woman waited patiently, smoothing out her skirt before tucking a strain of hair behind her ear. A few people looked at her and some evening stopping to look at her. If you didn't know she did not have ant peculiarity one may think that her peculiarity was enchanting beauty. Maybe it was and she didn't even know it but either way it was something she had always had to live with. It was more of a curseโ€ฆ People simply wanting to get close to her because of her looks. Her brother abused that of her regularly, making her capture hearts of others for a job that her twin brother and gang were on. She hated it and she was glad that she got out of that life. Soon, Auora's date had arrived as she could see the woman coming up the stairs. She seemed excited as she nearly skidded to a stop before her. A soft smile bloomed on the pale pink haired woman's face as Tink asked if she was Aurora. " I am. And you must be Tink if I am correct? It is very nice to meet you."

Bubblegum Bishonen

tokyoloverTM

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:53 pm
tab User Image

Tink oh-so-smartly squeaked at the enchanting lady's confirmation. She covered her mouth from embarrassment and mentally cursed her lack of ability to calm the heckie down when faced such fine girls. The bundle of nerves dropped her hands and electively chose to smooth out her already wrinkle-free dress in hopes of distracting Aurora from her utter social failure. "I-I am, yes! It's nice to meet...you too, Aurora!" Oh gods, did she just stutter? Tink looked over to the museum entrance to change the subject. She would have said that her date looked particularly lovely, but the secretariat hardly knew her, so it was best to refrain from such compliments...yet. "I guess we should brave the museum now, huh?" Tink giggled, interlacing her fingers behind her and resting them on the small of her back. Hoo boy was it going to be a long day. Did it have to be a science museum? Not cute at all...

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:57 pm
tab User Image

Did she just squeak a little? Was she really that excited to be here and on this 'date'? Aurora couldn't help but smile a little more at the sight. Hopefully she would be this happy throughout the day after they got to know one another a little better. A soft chuckle could be heard from the woman after Tink stuttered a little. " I hope you enjoy my company today." It seemed the two would be going to the museum today. Aurora had never been as she really only went to the aquarium to see the jelly fish and whale shark she loved so much. The taller female nodded when it was suggested that they brave the museum and she started to lead the way. " I have never been here before so this should be interesting. Is there anything you would like to see first Tink?" Aurora asked with a soft smile as she grabbed a map of the museum.

Bubblegum Bishonen

tokyoloverTM

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:01 pm
tab User Image

Now Tink may not have been the most confident girl in the past, but Aurora outwardly voicing that she hoped Tink would enjoy her company was very off-putting. Why else would the lovely lady say that if not for some lack of success with prior relationships? While it put a little damper on the optimistic gal's mood, it also inspired her to bring out the best in Aurora. Tink sucked in a deep breath and exhaled slowly before responding to her date, an action meant to bring down her sometimes overactive imagination. "Well, I don't know about you, but I sure plan to 'enjoy your company.' I have a whole afternoon with you, which leaves plenty of time for chatting, which is always plenty entertaining to me, heehee!" Tink clapped when they were stopped by a short line inside the building, forcing them to wait for their tickets. "I've been to museums before, but they were honestly even more boring than this one is going to be. I read that you can dig up gems somewhere in here, so that'll at least top the history museums I visited for school in the past. Science isn't really my thing, but at least the gems should be pretty!" Tink exclaimed, responding the Aurora's earlier question as they waited. "But I think the gem activity is further down the way, so do you think there's anything you're at least kind of interested in on the way, eh eh?" she folded her hands behind her and swung from side-to-side looking up into Aurora's doll-like eyes. So pretty, Tink mused, biting her bottom lip from the inside. "Oooorrr, maybe we could check out that cafรฉ the pamphlet mentioned? Decide what to see over a drink or something, I don't know," she thought to add, trying to help Aurora out.

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:06 pm
tab User Image

As Tink expressed that she going to enjoy her time with Aurora she blinked a little surprised how determined she was. " I look forward to it." The woman said with a soft smile. Aurora lead the way into the building and stopped and waited in line with Tink. It seemed that there was other couples here today for a date. It surprised Aurora a little that this place would be popular for a date spot. Maybe it was because of the observatory? It could be romantic looking up at the stars but wouldn't it be more romantic to do it for real? Looking up at the real night sky at the real stars? Oh well, what would she know? As Tink explained her opinion on museums, Aurora listened carefully and nodded her head a little to show that Tink had her full attention." Digging up gems should be fun. We will have to be sure to go there before we leave." She said with a firm nod as she looked at the map to see where the gem activity would be taking place, along with other things to see at this museum. " I wouldn't mind seeing a little big of the fusels to be honest. The sea life fusels more so." She admitted looking over at Tink, noticing her swinging side-to-side." The cafe? I wouldn't mind a cup of tea and having a chat."

Bubblegum Bishonen

tokyoloverTM

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:32 pm
tab User Image

Tink nodded along as Aurora talked, smiling when she also took an interest in the gem excavation. While fossils weren't the most interesting to Tink, she wouldn't argue against sea fossils, as sea life held a sort of enchantment that even Tink couldn't avoid. Plus, a trade-off was in order, and there weren't many cute things at a science museum to begin with, so she'd just have to study Aurora's pretty pink hair if the place got to be too boring. "Sure, sure," Tink exclaimed, bouncing up on her toes and down on her heels. At least she was okay with the cafรฉ. Now all Tink had to hope for was whether the cafรฉ held any sort of appeal. "Okay then!" The young hero perked up and turned to follow the smell of coffee lingering in the air.

The museum's cafe was entirely dinosaur-themed, mini-realism statues all over the place and walls painted like the sort of forest they would've lived in. If only the dinos were kawaii or something, Tink internally sighed as they approached the counter. She quickly decided on some variant of a chai tea latte, not wanting to exceed her already hyper state by consuming any espresso drink. After they received their orders, Tink chose a simple two-seat high-rise table, not caring for any particular setting since the place was far from her taste either way. She sipped on her chai and kicked her legs out under her her tall seat, feet far from the ground. The ever-busy stealth hero hadn't been on a date in years, so she was a little rusty on just how to start the whole get-to-know-a-person questionnaire. Maybe she could ask why Aurora downloaded the app? The lady gave a mysterious vibe to Tink, so she may be reluctant to share more personal answers right off the bat. "So," Tink started, setting her chai down. "What brought you to installing this match-up app?"

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:41 pm
tab User Image

It seemed that the two had agreed on three activates that they would be doing her at the museum today so far. Cafe, digging for gems and looking at fossils. That was a good start to this date right? The light pink haired woman smiled as she watched the other lead the way tot he cafe and followed along side her. Glancing around the museum as they walked, noticing all the little activities that could be done by all ages. It seemed that the children really liked messing around with the giant bubbles which she found adorable. When they arrived at the museum's cafe there was no surprise to how dinosaur themed this cafe was. Even the menu was dinosaur themed to some extent. Looking trough the menu as Tink ordered first, Aurora decided that she would order rose tea. Once the drinks were ready, Aurora once more followed Tink and let her pick the spot in which where she wanted to sit. Going to the other side of the high-rise table, Aurora placed her tea down onto the table before to took a seat, crossing her ankles. Carefully, she raised her tea to her soft pink lips and blew gently on the tea before taking a small sip.

When the question was asked why she installed the app the woman placed down her tea gently before looking across the table at her date. " Why did I install the app? Wellโ€ฆ Someone I know had the app and I helped him prepare for the date. He seemed to have enjoyed himself and recommended it to me." She explained before giving Tink one of her soft smiles. " I guess I was curious what it was like. It is not like the old day's now is it?" She let out a light chuckle before she took another sip of her tea. " And you? What brought you to initialling the app? I am surprised someone as pretty and cute as you is not taken."

Bubblegum Bishonen

tokyoloverTM

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:36 pm
tab User Image

Oh? Helping her friend prepare for his date was so sweet, but was she herself really interested in dating? Well, they were on a date right now, so obviously she took an interest after the recommendation, Tink internally berated herself for thinking such a stupid question. And then she said she was just curious about how the set-up worked, which was a fair reasoning to Tink. She herself didn't really know how it was going to go down, being a traditional dater and all. Meeting people online was still funny to her, and she wasn't even that old! Tink smiled after Aurora finished her answer and ghosted her fingers around her paper cup, debating another sip. Why she installed it was simple enough, almost the same reason as Aurora, but her unexpected comment brought Tink to a slight blush. The small woman waved her hand in front of her face and laughed. "Oh no! Good women are just hard to find, you know? They're either taken or into guys is all, eheheheh," the secretary cried out. She retrieved her chai then and took a long sip, letting out a quiet 'ahhh' after and returning it to its spot on the table. "Um," she helpfully supplied, sinking back into her chair. "I just joined because my silly nephew made me, saying I needed to get a girlfriend so he could have more 'alone time' in the house," she giggled, snapping upright and reaching for her chai again. "But that's besides the point! I totally thought that online dating was a farce, but I never expected this app to be about meeting up with strangers on blind dates locally, ya know? And I definitely never thought I'd be matched with someone as gorgeous as you!" Tink said perhaps a little too loudly, and had to take a gulp of her chai to keep from blushing in embarrassment when an elderly couple gave her the side-eye from their near-by table. The stealth hero set her half-empty cup back down almost a little too hard and leaned forward a second later, drumming her fingers across the tabletop. "But I don't mean to assume that you live anywhere near this museum, of course! Do you maybe stay back in the big city? Only answer if you want to, though!" she grinned, kicking her feet out under her seat and paying the now-departing elderly couple no mind.

tokyoloverTM
We only have one more day left lol I'll be on p much all day tomorrow tho!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:41 pm
tab User Image

As the other woman across the table started to blush and wave her hand in front of her face, Aurora couldn't help but smile at the sight. she was rather cute, it was still hard to believe that she was single. He was a cute young woman who seemed out going, lots of people liked that type did they not? " Ah I seeโ€ฆ Well I am sure you will find someone that is meant just for you. She will be one lucky woman." The taller woman said with her soft smile before she took another sip of her rose tea carefully. " Oh you live with your nephew?" Aurora asked, a little curious about it. Of course her date did not have to tell her any more about the matter if she did not want to. As Tink expressed how she felt about online dating, Aurora nodded to not only show that she was listening to her but was also agreeing with her. Then Tink blurted out at she never thought she would match up with someone as gorgeous as Aurora, a little to loud which made a few people looked over at them. The light pink haired woman simply smiled at her date and let out a light chuckle. " You are to kind." She would say before taking another gentle sip of her tea. Tink was rather lively, as she had really gotten the attention of the older couple at a near by table." I didn't walk her so I do not live that close." Was all she said about the matter. It was not safe really for Aurora to be saying to strangers where she lived or what she did as who knows if they worked for her 'dear' twin brother. Though She really did not think Tink worked for such a horrible man, it was better to be safe then sorry until she knew the woman better. " What are your hobbies Tink?"

Bubblegum Bishonen
I work in the morning but I should be free late afternoon till really late smile

tokyoloverTM

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:09 pm
tab User Image

Aurora saying she was sure Tink would find her match was sad, like Aurora knew from the start that she was not the one. Tink ceased her kicking after hearing that and frowned, cupping her hands around her chai. What did one say to that? Should she just let it go? The secretary brought the chai back up to her lips and took a sip, just letting her date continue instead. The woman was curt with her responses, still mysterious. Tink let the question about her nephew pass over, hardly in the mood to expand upon her home life now. But she would share her hobbies considering how passionate the woman was about them. "Oh!" She exclaimed, placing her cup back down and leaning back into her sleep. "I honestly just cute things, like I'll go out looking for quaint places just to see if they have cute pastries during my free time. Or I'll make cute jewelry for fun! I also keep a small garden on my patio and in my kitchen, heh heh. What about you though? Do you like cute things?" Tink giggled, leaning forward again and playing with the small charm bracelet she wore.

tokyoloverTM
Ah, I'm sorry I got caught up making dnd characters for 5 hours and then playing the actual campaign Dx hope work was okay for you tho? XD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:18 pm
tab User Image

The woman notice right away when her date frowned. She did not mean to upset the woman but Aurora knew that she was not the one for her or really anyone for that matter. With her history and having to lie all the time there was no way she could be in a relationship with anyone. So why go on a dating app? She said her reasons why but maybe there was a little more to it? Maybe she had some slight hope that she was not cursed to be alone and find something? She took another sip of her tea at the thought, thinking that she was a fool for such a thing. As Tink explain her how she loved cute things the light pink haired woman smiled as she got to know more about her date. " Oh you make jewellery? I would love to see some of your work." That was something they had in common kind of, they both liked to make something. Well Tink was just jewlary while Aurora liked to make almost anything. From furniture, computers, motorcycles to weapons. Though that last one she didn't do anymore. " Hm? Yes I do, I am sure most people find some things cute. I find most sea life to be cute, mostly the jellyfish and whale sharks." Aurira explain with a light chuckle.

Bubblegum Bishonen
It is okay! I hope you had fun! Yeah work was fine :3

tokyoloverTM

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:49 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

This is the end of the date event! Whether you failed or passed, dates will be taken into account for the final tally of points!

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Made it to 5 posts: +1
Made it to 10 posts: +1

Bonuses
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day!
+1 More than 1 paragraph in multiple posts

7/5

tokyoloverTM

Bubblegum Bishonen

[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out