Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Sky x Jupiter(Uvine Museum)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:50 am
User Image

Not all museums are boring! Come explore science and natural history at the Uvine Museum!
    Gaze upon the Milky Way in the observatory or take a picture in the jaws of a fossilized Megalodon.
    You can even dig for your own gemstone to take home, experiment with chemistry, or grab a bite to eat at Uvine's very own Dinosaur themed restaurant!

The-DJ-Ghost
Sky and Jupiter have a date!

The_Little_Rabbit
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:51 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

💬💧 🎵 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Sky Howard )
tab User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab (RELATIONSHIP STATUS) Single??xxxx!!

Just the sheer imagination of knowing Gwen is with some random guy right now is really irking him badly. But still, if she just makes friends with people that's fine. But what if one of those guys get too handsy with her? Oooh I'm so gonna kill them! Sky would mutter to himself. He would just steam at the thought of what would happen if she was paired up with someone like Prom. Since that field exercise a month ago, that guy has just been more and more unpredictable. In combat class, anytime he's paired up with someone, the guy just goes all out and has this look of killing the partners. What did that Vlad guy do to him? Gah! Why am I thinking about this! I gotta focus on my date! Speaking of which, who is it? Jupiter? Sky said, looking at the name and picture on the app. She looked pretty cute, but what was up with her eyes? Wonder what she's like? Never heard much from her.... Hope I don't float like an idiot. Sky muttered, as he thought about his bad streak with girls.

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:36 pm
🎨 🌱 🍭 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jupiter McCrae )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Relationship? Love? huh?(Single)__________xxxx!!

To be honest, Jupiter was a bit unsure on doing this “dating” thing again. Now that she knew it wasn’t a meeting for the blind. However, her experience before had made her happy. She got to experience something new she had never done before! It was fun and it made her feel a weird feeling inside. Plus the fact she had gotten brushes as a gift! No one had given her a gift before. She really was wondering the meaning behind it. Could he have feelings for her? But what were feelings? She was very much confused. Anyway, the main reason she decided to come today is because it was at the museum! Another place she loved. There was a lot to learn here! She wondered what the person she was meeting with would be like today. Hesitantly, she used the voice to text option to let him know she was here and waiting for him. She didn’t want to wonder around because well…she couldn’t see and didn’t want to cause trouble for anyone. She hoped her outfit today was okay as well. Why was she even nervous anyway?

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:29 am
The_Little_Rabbit

tab User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab (RELATIONSHIP STATUS) Single??xxxx!!

And so there was the message popping up on his phone. Sky would mentally steele himself for this, hoping that he could keep a good look for her. Worse thing that can happen is that she would think he's boring. Then again, the date was set up in the museum, where he usually gets inspiration from his artworks from. Sky would look at the app, and see the pictures of Jupiter, as he would look around for her. There she was, and Sky would take a deep breath. You got this Sky... just be yourself. Sky would say before going up to her. Hi there. Jupiter McCrae, right? I'm Sky Howard. Nice to meet you. He said to her, as he extended his hand out to her, completely forgetting that she's blind. Actually, did she even mention that on her profile? Sky did skim through it, but he didn't really mean to offend her if she took it the wrong way.

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:06 pm
🎨 🌱 🍭 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jupiter McCrae )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Relationship? Love? huh?(Single)__________xxxx!!

Jupiter tilted her head as she heard the voice and gave a soft smile. The name sounded somewhat familiar. She wondered if they perhaps shared some classes together. His name was also very lovely as she got a blueish color from what she heard. "Yes, I'm Jupiter. It is nice to meet you as well. Was there a specific place you were wanting to go here? I personally love the sky~ hehe so maybe going to the planetarium if they have one here?"Jupiter had giggled a bit shyly at her own little joke on his name. It was more of a friendly teasing type of thing as she had felt some air so assumed he had put his hand up but she couldn't see where it was. She hoped to not offend him for not taking it either.

The-DJ-Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:18 am
The_Little_Rabbit

tab User Image

O-oh... I'm very sorry. Sky said, as he pulled his hand back. He definitely found out the hard way that she was blind. He actually gave it thought, and wondered about helping her out. Oh, sure! I always loved the planetarium. The stars and planets always made a huge impact on my paintings. Sky told her, completely missing the Sky joke. He is pretty dense like that, so it wasn't really surprising. Either way, Sky was happy that she enjoyed the stars like he did. He also gave it some thought before coming to the question he had himself of how is she able to notice the stars of she's blind? Either way, it would be rude to ask of such things. So umm... if it's okay with you, should I hold your hand so I can take you there? If not, it's perfectly fine. Sky said to her. He would then curse at himself in his head, knowing him spazzing out was the opposite of what he was trying to do.

The-DJ-Ghost
Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:02 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

This is the end of the date event! Whether you failed or passed, dates will be taken into account for the final tally of points!

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Made it to 5 posts: +1
Made it to 10 posts: 0

Bonuses
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day!

5/5

The-DJ-Ghost

The_Little_Rabbit

[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas