Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Octavius x Olisha(Cat Cafe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:55 am
User Image

Eat, drink or have a casual chat on the perfect midday date at The Cat Cafe!
    Admire their fluff or get close and personal to the cats with some paw shaped treats.
    If you're feeling spicy, order our Black Cat Vodka~ Or if you prefer the non-alcoholic side of things, try our Catberry Tea and Coffee!

Octavius and Olisha have the pass bonus! No matter what, they will receive a pass on their date. Try to reach for a success!

The_Little_Rabbit
Olisha and Octavius have a date!

tiny14xx2
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:50 am
💠 🔪 ⚠️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Octavius Alaric )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Has a forbidden love he needs to get over.)__________xxxx!!

This was painful for him. He didn't want to be here. Didn't want to be doing this. Why did he even come? He guessed he wanted to get some revenge on Masumi for what he was doing to him. How could he do this when they were getting along so well? he thought that maybe they would be okay. Gritting his teeth, the man gripped the glass of the parfait he was eating. While he was stuck here when he didn't want to be, Masumi was out with that ******** villain having fun. It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair, it wasn't fair. Masumi didn't tell him that he had any plans on moving on, so he thought he didn't have to. This was painful. It really hurt. And more than anything, he felt angry, jealous, depressed, betrayed and disgusted with himself. It was normal for Masumi to date other people. Wasn't it Avi would rejected him? It wasn't right for him to pull Masumi back into things when he was the one that pushed him away. But at the same time, he had a strong sense of need. he just wanted to see him.

The man's hand moved up to his forehead to rub it underneath his long white bangs. This was giving him a headache. He needed to calm down a little bit. Lowering his hand, he strokes the fur of the cat in his lap and took deep breaths in and out to calm his nerves. He could just talk to Masumi afterwards. Just. Talk. He would keep a safe distance and speak to Masumi. Yes. That was safest. be far away from reaching distance. Make sure Masumi doesn't come near so he doesn't lose his mind. If he was a safe distance away from his smell, from his skin, he would be okay.

He looked down to the silver cat with the striking blue eyes in his lap. "If only Sumi was a cat like you. Then he would be an inside cat and have to rely on only me. He wouldn't be a stray looking for a new owner." He would murmur to the cat before it mewed at him and he stroked its chin.

The_Little_Rabbit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:06 pm
🌈 😈 ☠️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( ! Olisha Caerwyn EmpusaCameron )
tab User Image tab (Not Interested (Single)__________xxxx!!

Olishia was more or less in a murderous mood. How dare their date from last time stand them up like that. Oh they would make that little girl pay one day. No one treated them like that ever…they wouldn’t allow it ever again. However, that was not the important task at hand. They had to focus on today. They decided to go with a male younger adult look. Personality was a bit on the solemn or serious side. Yet a sweet or gentle side as well. As for the outfit. Well they were at a cat café. Who wouldn’t think someone looked cute when wearing a cat hoodie to a cat café. Let's see...where could our unsuspecting victim be. Gloomy? Looks like who I've been talking to...Hahhhh great. Am I even going to get anything valuable out of this today. Gloomy people are such a bore...no matter...a good game master never loses site of the ultimate goal~ Having arrived a bit later than their date it seemed, Oce was quick to get into character before heading inside and making their way to what they assumed was their date who was currently engrossed in a cat. A sly grin appeared on their face as they snuck up behind them using a bit of their quirk to remain hidden before tapping the male on the shoulder, wondering the type of reaction they would get out of the male in from of them on being snuck up on.

tiny14xx2
Hope it sounds ok

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:51 pm
tab User Image

His reflex got the best of him. He had felt someone behind him, and before the other could touch him, his gloved hand was grabbing the wrist tightly. A cold gaze would look back at the person who tried to touch him, before he released the man's wrist and stood as the cat left his lap. His long hair was a silky texture which clung to his shoulders, his arms and the wrist as he tried to push some of his hair away. He gave the person a small smile, trying to recover from him reflexively stopping the touch. Smile. Smile. Smile. Like Masumi smiled at him. "I am sorry. I sometimes move faster than my brain thinks. Habit of reflex." He wasn't usually moved by emotion, but when Masumi was involved, he was all over the place. Could he even manage to feel if he lost his chances with Masumi forever? Ah, there was that sting again.

He ignored the pain as he held out a hand for the other to shake. Not that he thought the other would want to shake his hand after he probably startled him. "I am Octavius Alaric, a pleasure." Not really. He hated talking to people who meant little to him. He would probably forget all about this person when he left here today. He had selective memory it seemed. If you weren't an Alaric, he didn't really pay any special attention to you. Well...correction...if you weren't Masumi, he didn't pay special attention.

The_Little_Rabbit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:21 pm
🌈 😈 ☠️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( ! Olisha Caerwyn EmpusaCameron )
tab User Image tab (Not Interested (Single)__________xxxx!!

Turned out they could be wrong after all! This would indeed be fun. They did regret not fully using their quirk when tapping the male. However, that was their own fault for underestimating his reflex. That grip was divine though~ Oh how they wished to play some more with him now! If only they could play one of their games! Anyway, upon being grabbed, Cameron did nothing. He did tilt his head a bit and his lips curved into a slight sheepish and yet apologetic smile. How to react~ "Ah...you didn't have to let go." A slight pause to let the words sink in. Of course he was flirting just lightly. Although with his tone, being unchanging, it could be questioned. "No need to apologize though. It is my own fault for trying to give you a scare. My name is Cameron. Octavius...it's an elegant sounding name. No wonder the cats seem to like you." Cameron took the male's hand that he held out and shook it gently before recluently letting go. He then decided to make himself at home and sit down, trying to get some of the cats attention to come to him. "Ah my manners...are you hungry or thirsty? I apologize if you were waiting awhile for me to come." Another brief moment of looking up at the male. The thing was...they couldn't quite figure this one out. There was something strange about him. Why did he seem familiar? What was it that he did...For them, they just seemed like a possible college student currently.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:10 am
tab User Image

He didn't know, nor want to know, why the man made a comment on letting him go. Normal people let go didn't they? Well, he was in public and doing his best to be normal right now. Even though he already knew that someone with his history and feelings, was not even remotely normal in any way. "Yes well, my father thought so too when he named me." And his father was a complete piece of s**t. That is why he hated his name. The only joy he took in it, was when Masumi called him by his nickname instead. Avi. He preferred that over the pretentious a** name his father gave him.

He took his seat once more, his hand lifting his parfait from the table to take a bite and show the man. "Sorry, I had a sweet tooth so I ordered a small parfait. If you like strawberries and peaches, I recommend it." He didn't always like super sweet things, but when he saw this one on the menu, it seemed like it might be tasty.

The_Little_Rabbit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:01 am
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

This is the end of the date event! Whether you failed or passed, dates will be taken into account for the final tally of points!

Got past the introductions: 0
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Made it to 5 posts: +1
Made it to 10 posts: 0

Bonuses
None!

3/5

The_Little_Rabbit

tiny14xx2

[Forum Graveyard]

Manage Your Items