Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Vlad x Sang(Two Shots) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:00 am
User Image

Eat, drink and sing at Two Shots!
    This karaoke bar got its name for the rule that you must take two shots before singing!
    Because life isn't fun without a little drunk singing~

Vlad and Sang have the pass bonus! No matter what, they will receive a pass on their date. Try to reach for a success!

tiny14xx2
Vlad and Sang have a date!

Yandende
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:40 am
🔪 ☠️ ⚠️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !VLADIMIR CLAUDINE )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Involved)__________xxxx!!

This was for Prometheus. That is what he told himself as he sat in his private booth and took a swig of his vodka. Though him and Prom were on good terms, Prom told him to still finish the last round of dates to prove to him that Vlad was ready to do something for Prom and not himself. Was he really that selfish to Prometheus? He just always assumed it was okay for him to be selfish because Prom always yield to Vlad's desires. Taking another drink, the Russian pulled his phone from his pocket and checked his messages. A sweet message of luck from Prom made the man smile to himself as he read and reread over the words. This date was necessary to reach his goal. That was all that mattered. If he had to put up with one insufferable woman for just a little while so he could see his love, that was fine. It was worth it.

Yandende

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:23 am
🌙 🍆 ☠️ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !SANG MAKKA )
tab User Image
User Image tab Single Pringle!!__________xxxx!!

As she walked towards the room, she held her phone up, live streaming for her subscribers. Of course this date had to land on one of her work days! But then again...every day was a work day to her. ❤ "Alright everybody! I think I'm at the place now~ Wish me luck! Oh, hush, headhunter69, you don't know what he looks like. Anyway! Sangsang siiiiiiigning off!" She stopped the stream and opened the door cheerfully, eyes immediately landing on someone hot. Or was he cold? Either way, damn.
                "Heya! Didja wait long? I had to get in some work on the way, y'know how it is! I'm Sang, nice to see ya!" She beamed at him, holding out her hand.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:25 am
tab User Image

That noise...it was already grated on his nerves as he set down his glass of vodka and rubbed his temples. he didn't even have to look at her to know that was his date. Something about her image on her profile had just sang annoying to him. Sighing, he wiped that exhausted look off his face when she approached. A charming smile was given as he politely stood and shook her hand with his gloved one. His face was exposed, and he was here as the model, not as the exile member. He had to remember that. "I did not wait long. No worry there. I am Vladimir. Its a pleasure." He pulls out the opposite chair for her before he took his own seat. Charming. Charming. Charming. He would think of Prom, and already his expression softened and seemed genuine. "Forgive me if I am nervous. I don't really date often, given my career." His voice, which used to be layered thick with a Russian accent, was getting less and less easier to spot with his normal dialect. The accent was fading the more that he practiced, but with certain words it was still there.

Yandende

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:05 pm
tab User Image

There was something odd about him, but she didn't really care. He was hot, but seemed like the pretentious kind. Hehe. Models... "Nice to finally meet ya, Vlad!" She sat down, shooting him a sweet smile as thank you. Ooooh and he rehearsed? She scanned the drink menu, her eyes flickering back and forth from him and the alcohol, smile still in place. Man, he really was handsome. Too handsome... Wonder what kinda screws he's got loose...
                "Ah? Nervous? I didn't notice at all. You seem ready, if anything. I can't fault a man for that~" She called the front desk and ordered a mojito, excitedly moving on to the songs menu. "Now tell me, Vladimir, what kind of music are you?"

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:01 pm
tab User Image

She was loud, he didn't like his name being shortened and she spoke as though she lacked education. This was pre-trained Prom all over again, but worse. "You as well." It truly wasn't a pleasure to be here. It was inconvenient, and frankly, a waste of his time. Just like the last date with that child Prom called a friend. He had a bad attitude and he was obviously not a close friend of Prom's."After many years of being in front of crowds and camera, you learn to be very good at hiding how nervous you are. Professionals do not like to deal with amateurs. So I had to learn quickly." He takes another drink of his vodka before resting a hand under his chin. "Are you asking which music fits me or what kind of music I like to listen to? The answer to both would probably be classical music."

Yandende

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:31 pm
tab User Image

The front desk attendant brought over her drink, and she smiled, giving him a quiet thank you. Back to Mr.Model-man! "Classical huh? Can't really sing along to Gnossiennes, 1, 2, or 3... I've got an idea then! Pick a symphony, and we can get to know each other while the music plays! Sound nice?" Sang took a sip of her drink, crossing her legs and searching his face. I wonder what he tastes like...Ahh he'd be so pretty getting bitten. Ooooh I'd love to see him with a flushed face. He's so mysterious...What are you thinking, Mr.Freeze...?
                She shook her head slightly, mentally reprimanding herself.
                "Or I could pick~ My father was really into classical music, always wanted me to play piano. Said it was an instrument that never dies, y'know? Something that'd never be replaced by my 'trash music'." She laughed softly, taking another sip. Geez, they water these things down to hell, don't they?

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:54 am
tab User Image

While is expression was unreadable, his mind was wondering. Wondering to the distant future where he could embrace his cute lover again. There was a promise for him to be compliant next time they saw one another, so he was holding that one to Prometheus for sure. "No, I suppose not unless you plan to belt out Luciano Pavarotti or Maria Callas." Two of his more favorite opera singers."The piano is stunning, but I am more of a cello and violin man myself. I knew someone who could play beautifully." Prometheus's father was a seriously ugly man on the inside, but his skills at playing the violin were really no joke. It was a shame that such potential got snuffed out. But knowing that Prometheus had a part in his father's death
                made sense. He cared for his friend, but his lover's ruthlessness came first in his book. Sorry Thaddeus, you just didn't make the cut. "And what do you believe to be..."trash music"?"

Yandende

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:07 am
tab User Image

"Violin? I always thought those were pretty...My mother was the one who played though." Sang puffed out her cheek, thinking for a minute. She really did miss her mom at times. It's where she got her red hair and honestly, her super hotness. Mom was a beast."I honestly don't think of any music as trash. Well, maybe except for country, hehe. My father was just a rigid kinda guy, so anything new age...rap, hip-hop, pop, jazz, alternative, metal, et cetera...he hated it." She hopped up from the seat, finally picking a song. Not really classical, but nothing too crazy. Something they could get energized to. But enough about that. Time to get somethin' playin'. "By the way, have you heard of all the crazy superhuman stuff happening around here?" She was curious to know what was happening, being out of the loop due to her homebody living.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:26 am
tab User Image

Father and mother. Two things that Vlad part with a long time ago. it was also a sign that this girl was still pretty young. You didn't mention your parents often like that if you weren't still in your teens or maybe even early twenties. Somehow though, he really felt like she wasn't past twenty. "It is interesting to dabble in different genres. My lo-" He paused for a second before he cleared his throat as if he had something that interrupted his speech. And not that he was about to say his "lover". "Sorry, I meant to say that my loud nephew enjoys singing. He tends to enjoy other genres, but I like quieter music usually. I am not the type to shun other genres, but sometimes habit sticks." She hopped up and he sighed softly as his hand came up to pull on his tie a little. Was this ever going to end? How long was he required to do this before Prometheus was satisfied? He felt his phone vibrate and looked at it for a moment before sighing. 'Enjoy the redhead I rigged for you, lets see how long you can sit with this one.' He wasn't sure if Prom picked up on it, but lately, Vlad has had a very low tolerance in dealing with people whose features match Prom's. Perhaps it was his impatience reaching its peak. "Ah, yes, I have. The students in the LeVane Academy seem to be doing their training. I was lucky enough to see some of it take place in person. A bank robbery and then a battle with the robber. It was quite the interesting fight." He would respond when she came back and mentioned the happenings in the city. The one where he got to touch and speak with Prometheus openly. "The robber was captured I believe. The students were a little banged up." It took a lot of self restraint to not stomp the robber's face in for touching what belonged to him like that. He wasn't wanting to get damaged goods back. he wanted his birdie intact, not pieces.

Yandende

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:44 am
tab User Image

Sang kept her eyes on Vlad, looking for any slip up of emotion. No one is perfect. Irritatingly perfect.
                But the only thing she was getting was that he was bored And maybe slightly annoyed. That makes two of us. "Sounds like a fun nephew." She smiled and downed the rest of her drink. Alcohol. Alcohol will make this better. And if not, she can turn this into a storytime video on her channel. Or not. God I'm so booooooored...ugh, give me some material, Vladimir. But then he started talking about those hero kids again, making her ears perk up. "Whoa, you were there?? That's so cool! Sounds suuuuper dangerous though." She ordered another drink, visibly relaxing and sitting back. "So, you dating anybody? And don't worry, I'm not asking to make it official on the first date."

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 pm
tab User Image

"It was very interesting to watch. I wasn't exactly expecting the students to be at such an advantage with someone whose probably experienced in fighting." That was a lie. He wasn't expecting anything less with Prom being on the team. If there was one thing Prom was good at, it was killing someone. And sex, but he didn't need to think about that right now. The conversation about dating someone piqued his interest. It was a chance to talk about Prom, which was his favorite topic of interest as of late."To be honest, yes. But we are currently figuring things out, and we are not public with it yet since we are not sure where we are going from here." His hand rests under his cheek as he gives a charming smile. "Perhaps part of me hopes that they will be jealous over me going on a date with an attractive person. You have a charming personality I must add." Not really. But he was very good at lying and giving innocent looks. "What about you? Is there some mysterious and special person in your life so far?"

Yandende

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:19 pm
tab User Image

She smiled, listening intently to his story. They sounded so fun... Ah~ I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait to meet them!!! Her mind was racing with all sorts of ideas. They were probably adorable! Despite being little hero loser wannabes. Oh? And her hunch was in fact, right. He was seeing someone. How cute!
                "Ahhh I see. So relationship drama." Sang snickered lightly, covering her mouth with her hand. "Ahhh I'm sorry, sorry! It's just that...It sounds like y'all are trying to imitate a bad rom com. And don't get me wrong, that's what some coupes do!" There was a sparkle in her eye as she talked, still smiling sweetly. "But aren't you a little mature to be playing games like that? Life is short, y'know." She took another sip, savoring the sweet and cool taste of lime and mint. Charming? Awww...you ********' liar.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:23 pm
tab User Image

"My relationship with him is...far too complicated to be a romantic comedy. There are too many dark parts to even be considered a comedy at all or even a romantic story. I suppose you could call it drama, but that word doesn't seem to fit quite as well." Perhaps a horrific tale with death, suicide, sex and unrequited love would best fit. No, their relationship was always so very far from romantic or comedic.

Giving an innocent smile that was filled to the brim with a devious nature, Vlad chuckled. "Well, you see, my partner is a little on the immature side sometimes. So I try to entertain his whims every now and then. Sometimes one must make sacrifices to please a lover so they can see a reward they desire." And a reward is what he BETTER receive at the end of this little excursion he was forced into. "The fruit tastes much sweeter when you have to work a little for it after all, no?"

Yandende

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:46 pm
tab User Image

Sang nodded along with his explanation, her eyes narrowing a bit. How strange. Why would you stay in a relationship like that? Sounds more like uneccessary drama. Unless...maybe he's into that? Oh fun fun fun. He was quite confusing. But she didn't have time to think about all that. This may not have been a date like she was hoping, but he was giving her all kinds of new ideas.

"So basically you're living embodiment of a dramatic yaoi?" Sang stared, perfectly serious for a minute. "I know you didn't ask me, but the fruit...well it's going to be harvested regardless right? Why work for it? Don't you own the orchard?" She smiled cutely, drinking some more. Sometimes the chase is worth it. But sending him on a blind date? That's just a waste of time. Or maybe they were poly? "If I were you, I wouldn't play games that made me waste time on people I had no interest in. Even at the request of my lover. But maybe that's just the side of me that likes control." She chuckled sheepily, playing with a strand of hair.

tiny14xx2

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces