Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Jasper x Luther(A Rainy Day) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:18 am
User Image

Enjoy a calm rainy day!
    Pick a location and activity which intrigues you.
    Everything will be paid for~

Luther and Jasper have the pass bonus! No matter what, they will receive a pass on their date. Try to reach for a success!

tiny14xx2
Luther and Jasper have a date!

Katze Allemon-Schatten
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:51 pm
💡 💠 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !LUTHER BALEEL )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

He thought he was being careful, but he had not calculated this. At least he left his devices and gift inside the villa. It would not have been great if the box holding his gift and his phone got soaked. Looking up, the man's hands were held out to capture the water droplets. His white shirt, which was opened and exposing his bare chest, was starting to stick to his skin. His black swimtrunks, and his brunet hair, were also sticking to his skin as more rain fell down. Most people might run away from the rain. But Luther just sat in it. he was going to get wet in the water anyways, there was no point in worrying about a little rain.

But at the same time, it was pleasant to him. Cool droplets of water which made him feel like his day was being washed away from his skin. He just wondered if his date was going to make it here okay with this kind of weather.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:17 pm
tiny14xx2

🍷🛌 😈 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jasper Dean Frost )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Seeking)__________xxxx!!

A beach outing in the rain, how curious, Jasper thought to himself as he made some last minute preparations. He had donned a pair of deep burgundy swim trunks and a black t-shirt, even if the ensemble did make him feel highly self-conscious. So often he wore suits, to the point that he instinctually felt comfortable in them, but to wear something so casual out in public...it was quite the transition. He forced himself to think of practical matters in order to ignore his discomfort. The first practical matter was how best to protect the gift he was giving. Such an item really could not get wet, and he had wrapped it too far in advance to know that it would rain that day. As unceremonious as it was, he placed the wrapped gift in a zippered waterproof bag with handles, and considered it protected enough. It was an odd gift, but it seemed his match was an enlightened sort, so hopefully he would appreciate the history of the item. Though he loved his Bentley dearly, he would not be bringing a chauffeur with him today, and the exquisitely beautiful automobile would cause too much of a stir and be too much of a prize for him to leave her unattended. Instead he opted for his more mundane car: a black 2019 Jaguar F-Type Convertible. Once he was sure all preparations had been made, he grabbed an umbrella then drove off to the beach.

Upon arriving, it was quite easy to find his date: he was the only person out there. Opening the umbrella, he made his way over to the man with his protected gift in hand. "Jolly good. We managed to have weather just like home. What a thoughtful touch," he said with a slight smirk. "You must be Dr. Luther Baleel, I presume? I am Jasper Frost, at your service," he said with a slight bow.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:33 am
tab User Image

"Ah..."He looked up as the rain stopped dropping on his skin, his hands moving to brush his bangs from his face. "I am sorry for my appearance. The rain was a miscalculation on my part." He would give the man a small smile before returning the same small bow with his head. "It is a pleasure to meat you Jasper Frost, and please, you do not have to use doctor when speaking with me." He rises up from his seat and pulls off the soaked shirt to ring it out. "Since it is no longer ideal for a nice date on the beach, would you like to go over to my place? It is that villa over there." He would offer before pointing over at the giant villa not far from where they were standing. "I can make something to eat instead if you haven't eaten yet."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:44 pm
tiny14xx2

tab User Image

He couldn't help but wonder if the man spoke so formally because it was his general way of speaking, or if he was just being overly polite. Given that he had asked not to be called Doctor, it would suggest he was not the most formal, but rather genuinely spoke rather cordially. "No need to apologize, even meteorologists have a difficult time predicting the weather. Too many variables, I suppose. I would remove my own umbrella, save I have something that really should not get wet." He gestured to the bag in his hand. Accustomed to schooling his own mind, he was able to hide his approval as the man removed his shirt if only for a moment. For once, he was quite glad he could see things before they happened: an extra second to gaze upon his form. Before Luther even finished his statement and pointed the villa out, Jasper was looking curiously in that direction. It really was easy to spot, and this time he could not entirely hide his curiosity. "I would love to. If nothing else, I would like to admire the Mediterranean architecture up close." He was a sucker for most anything classic, or European.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:23 am
tab User Image

After he rung out the white shirt, he just hung it over his shoulder and started to walk with his date towards his home. Luckily, he was the same height as Jasper, so the man didn't have to raise his arm higher just to accommodate Luther's height. Since he was already wet, Luther tried to let Jasper take the majority of the umbrella, not finding it to be a big deal that water dripped onto his shoulder. He was probably going to have to shower when they reached the home. That, or they could still enjoy a swim in their indoor pool. "If you were looking forward to getting in the water, we do have a pool indoors as well; that is, if you still wanted to swim." He would try to offer the man as he unzipped the pocket on his shorts and fished out his keys to open their gate. They would pass through an outdoors patio area, which was shielded by a cover that extended out to act as a temporary ceiling. He figured that might be the work of Azazel before he went to work. At least he knew about the rain.

With another key, Luther would unlock the front door, before holding it open for Jasper to enter the home and step into the grand entrance. "My family both comes from Greece and Italy, so you will see a mix of both."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:27 pm
tab User Image

He tried to keep the umbrella covering the both of them, but he could tell Luther was trying to not take up too much room. While normally he tried to be the perfect gentleman, he saw no reason in foiling his partner's attempts, so he didn't worry if Luther was partially uncovered. "That would be nice. I do not think I would be quite as self-conscious about my attire if it actually proved useful. Generally I dress rather formally, not out of some false sense of superiority, but because it makes me feel more confident. Obviously swim trunks and a t-shirt are far removed from the norm for me." Admitting weakness was not wise in the presence of a predator, but Luther was not a predator: he was likely keenly observant, but also a gentleman and hopefully predisposed towards liking him. Showing weakness just meant seeming more human while also removing any sense of hiding secrets. Be open so that the things you wanted to hide could be more easily overlooked. As soon as they were under the covered patio, Jasper went ahead and closed up his umbrella and gave it a gentle shake to get some of the rain off. He left it just outside the front door so that it would not drip onto the elegant marble floor. For the first time in years, he felt like the little beggar boy he had once been. It wasn't just the sheer size and obvious opulence of the villa, but also the exquisite taste, the distinct nature of each room yet still preserving a universal theme, it was old money and taste refined over centuries: something that Jasper would never have no matter how hard he worked to fit in. He stepped inside, nearly in a trance. "Oi see t'e influence," his cockney accent slipped out in his distraction, yet soon he caught it and he quickly corrected himself. "I mean, yes, it is an excellent blending of the two styles. My compliments to the architect and designer." He hoped there weren't too many more surprises, he was barely maintaining his composure and uniformity of thought. If his partner could read minds, he would definitely be hearing the echo right about now.

tiny14xx2
You flustering my poor boy!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:05 pm
tab User Image

He was already observing certain mannerisms as he watched him when they reached the entrance. He'd shut the door behind them and lock it for safety, before giving Jasper a small smile. "I share the sentiment. I tend to prefer more business professional clothing to casual. I suppose the only time I dress more casual is when I am going to sleep and when I plan to swim with an attractive man." He would fit the last part in smoothly and nonchalantly before motioning for Jasper to follow him. The thing about the man's behavior is, Luther took note right away on what he was trying to do. His patients often used the same tactics with him. Over explaining some thing to try and deter from something else they were hiding. Now what would Mr. Jasper hope to hide? Who knows.

The man gave a chuckle as he stopped to turn to Jasper with an amused smile. "So you do have an accent. I thought I heard traces of something before. If you are embarrassed, please don't be. It's endearing to hear and I was in the same boat when I came to America. Sometimes I still can't kick my Italian accent."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:28 pm
tab User Image

This was more so the sort of flirting he was used to. Usually people flirted with him because he was not unattractive, he had a strong sense of style, and most importantly: he was rich. This was different though as neither fashion or wealth were at play here, which made the compliment infinitely more endearing. "You are quite pleasing to the eye as well. I would have tried online dating sooner if I had known that's where the gorgeous men are." The casual flirting was a good distraction, keeping his mind off of how incredibly false he felt upon seeing the true majesty of culture. However, it came rushing back as Luther brought up his accent. His confidence was completely shattered, and Luther's kind words were like duct tape on a crumbling dam. "At least Italian accents are seductive. They call to mind Casanova, Don Giovani, moonlit gondola rides in Venice, sunset in Tuscany, the birth of western thought, the culture of Rome...the list goes on. But a cockney? You've got pirates, poverty, and brawls. Not really things to be proud of." Plus, he had spoken with a cockney accent when he was young, and that had been a terrible time of feeling insignificant and detestable; but when he came over, he reinvented himself, gave himself a new accent, and suddenly he was someone. He never wanted to lose that again.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:15 pm
tab User Image

He'd let out a chuckle before pushing through the doors to lead to the indoor pool. However, as he stopped to pull the damp shirt from his shoulder, Luther would give the man a small smile. "I don't think of it that way. When I think of cockney, I imagine the people who have had to work hard. They have strong wills, strong hearts and they are admirable in their tenacity. There shouldn't be shame in where you came from. Your roots are what led you to the point you are at now, no? If you are a strong person today, shouldn't you thank where you started, which made you so strong? If we all stuck to the standard, than I would just be a petty thug who is overweight and eats bread or cannolis. Not someone who excels in many fields and has the luxury of enjoying your company." He was not going to let people classify him under stereotypes when he has worked so hard to be where he was in his career now.

He moved closer and took the man's hand before kissing the top of it. "Though I understand your reluctance in accepting that part of yourself, I think you would have more closure if you just accept that it was your reality once, but isn't anymore. You have grown and become someone you prefer to be. At least, I would hope that you did. If not, there is always room for self-improvement." He would try to assure the man before he released his hand to slip off his shoes and dive into the water.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:52 pm
tab User Image

He hadn't really ever thought of it like that before, or at least, hadn't ever permitted himself to think that way. But it was kind of true: while yes there were definitely representations of cockneys as ruffians and scallywags, they were also generally the people who would do the work that no one else was willing to do. They were the ones who had worked the worst jobs because they needed doing and no one else was brave enough to try. Not that Jasper was exactly the type to go working in a mine, but the principle was still the same. "Hmm, I guess I can see what you mean. But I can't exactly let other people know this is me natural accent. Present company excluded, no one else in this country would recognize me, or they would think I was pulling the wool over their eyes. And you are quite far from that stereotype, fortunately. Though...you kind of have me craving cannolis now, which is rather annoying." He pursed his lips for a moment before relaxing back into a smile. "I wonder, are other psychiatrists as observant, diplomatic, and inspiring as you? No, I'm quite certain you are one of a kind." One might wonder what sort of innocent one such as Jasper would have on the field of psychiatry, but if one could look inside his head, one would encounter sterile white walls, screams filled with primal terror and despair, the jolt of electricity through the body yet being held down by something-
                -he shook his head to dispel the images.
                "Just like a superhero," he said with a wry smile, "saves some poor civilian, then rushes off. Well, I'm not going to let you escape." He quickly removed his shoes and shirt, though there was a slight pause on the latter. He knew he didn't have a body nearly so nice as Luther's: his was lithe but with no muscle, and so pale he made paper look dingy. Frankly, he looked more like an albino worm than a healthy adult. Still, he tossed the shirt aside and dove in, rising gracefully beside Luther. "May I give you a kiss for helping me out earlier? or for being such a wonderful host? or just cause?" Now the Jasper that most knew was returning: full of confidence and seduction.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:44 am
tab User Image

Luther gave a chuckle as Jasper spoke of now craving cannolis now that Luther brought them up. Honestly...his father was not a fat man, but he was a lover of cannolis and often sent the brothers care packages from Italy. "I believe that is only because I am not just a psychiatrist. I work in many fields, so I see different perspectives usually." There was a brief flash of something that he picked up on. It was an image, one of a room through someone's eyes. Something about that room seemed to give Luther the impression of terror. Was there something that Jasper disliked about that particular room he remembered? And why would he recall that on a date? Was it their conversation?

When he came up from under the water, his bangs stuck to his forehead again, and his gaze watched Jasper as he undressed. He was pale. That was the first think that caught Luther's eyes. Light skin to match with the light hair. It wasn't really hard to deduce that this man was most likely albino skinned. The build of the person didn't even register to him. Just the pale color of his skin in comparison to Luther's dark Greek and Italian skin tone.

He moved closer with a small smile, a finger gently resting underneath jasper's to hold his chin in place as he drew closer. But he was soon pulling away with a grin. "Only if let me show you something first."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:50 pm
tab User Image

Despite his lackluster build, Jasper was a fairly decent swimmer. His training had literally been sink or swim, in the Thames no less, but at least the first few times when he started drowning, his sister would fish him out. Pools were much nicer than mighty rivers, that's for sure. Being so close to Luther, their differences were even more stark: Luther's hazelnut complexion a complete contrast to Jasper's ethereal pallor, one a potential model for a fitness program while the other looked like he hadn't even seen a gym in years. Jasper was definitely feeling like he wasn't bringing much to this encounter, yet Luther seemed willing to entertain his presence, so maybe the man saw something in him that he himself could not see. "I trust your judgement. If you say it is something I should see, then it is something I must see. Though I wonder if I will be able to tear my eyes from you?" Normally he would not have expected much, but with this man...he would not have been surprised if he had a genuine unicorn grazing in a field surrounded by naiads. Perhaps at some point he should invite Luther over to his place. It wasn't nearly so grand, but he could maybe explain that away as part of the cost of having a penthouse right in the middle of the city. In the back of his mind, he couldn't help but applaud the man; whether it was intentional or not, Luther had activated one of Jasper's turn ons: playing hard to get / turning him down. It was paradoxical, but he always had more respect and thus more desire for people who could tell him no, though in this case, he figured it probably wasn't a difficult thing to do: Luther already had everything that Jasper could offer. Jasper wasn't really anything impressive in comparison, just a powder puff with some pickup lines.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:47 pm
tab User Image

He gave a charming smile before taking the man's hand to lead him through an opening in the pool. It was like a hallway filled up with water, which grew deeper as they moved forward. At the end, there was an opening. From this opening, you could see another expanse of a pool with the rain droplets falling down into it. If you looked past it, you got a view of the ocean and the beach."Whenever it rains, and I feel like being alone, I hide in here to watch the rain fall into the water. The tunnel makes the sound more amplified as well. It is relaxing."

He moved closer to the wall to sit on a step underneath the water you could use to get out and traverse along the sidewalk. As he looked out over the water, he wondered how someone felt when they looked at the view. Was it beautiful to them? Did it make them feel warm? Were they happy when they saw such a sight? For him, it was just artificial nature(pool) being compared to real nature. (ocean) He felt nothing when he looked upon this view. Just...as empty as always.

"If I may, what do you feel when you look at the view?" His gaze would turn towards Jasper as he spoke, hand reaching up to push back his damp brown locks.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:34 am
tiny14xx2

tab User Image

He followed along obediently, yes, he could be obedient when he wanted to be. The little tunnel was quite intimate, and the view it provided was breathtaking. "I see why you wanted to show me. This really is a nice secluded spot. I can see why you like it here." He quirked an eyebrow long about the time Luther said the word "what." For a brief moment panic flashed across his brain as he pondered why he was being asked. Given the man's profession, he couldn't help but feel that he was being analyzed, which was disconcerting to someone like him. Or maybe it was a question to determine just how poetic Jasper could be? A way to see if he really was worthy of all of this grandeur. Though he was still unsure, he proceeded right up to the edge of the tunnel and looked out, truly reflecting on what he saw. "It depends on how you look at it, what position you take. Looking down upon the scene, one could talk about the pairing of natural beauty with manmade beauty. But I prefer a lower vantage point. If you allow yourself to look just above the water level, the pool seems to fade into the ocean which fades into the sky. All as if they were a single linear tableau. Though in all cases it is rather beautiful and serene." He wondered if he had answered correctly, or had he not perceived something correctly and he would be punished? No, it wasn't like that any more. "What about you? What do you perceive?" Maybe this way he could find out what the correct answer was.

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff