Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Jasper x Luther(A Rainy Day) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:03 pm
💡 💠 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !LUTHER BALEEL )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

It wasn't about whether or not he liked it. It was about the practicality. It was easier to think in a quiet, or calming atmosphere. Luther was never one to do things out of desire. But entirely out of necessity.
                Joy was as not something he had the capability of experiencing. So, he didnt make much of a comment on what Jasper saying he could see why he liked it. He supposed that his date liking it, was a good thing.

He glanced at Jasper and studied him as he spoke. Poetically phrasing his sentences to give a deeper meaning to his words. He couldn't really say he was surprised, not with the man's proper appearance. "That was an elegant way of describing it. If I wasn't looking at the view right now, I feel I could still envision it with your detail." He expected that question. Typically when you asked a somewhat hard question, it was directed back at you. He still took it with stride, even if his face was a devoid of any emotion. "To me, it is only a careful calculation of the person who designed it. Human made technology trying to mimick the natural beauty of the sea. It is only water and a view, which serves the purpose of giving a person enjoyment. Unfortunately, I am more of a practical person who prefers to see the underlying use of something instead of the beauty it tries to convey while it does what it was made to."

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:45 pm
tiny14xx2

🍷🛌 😈 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jasper Dean Frost )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Seeking)__________xxxx!!

For a moment, he felt as if he had given the correct answer and had thus passed the test. He had managed to use words to paint an image so complete, so descriptive, that Luther could imagine the scene even if he were not currently gazing upon it. But then Luther gave such a drastically different answer, that Jasper was afraid he had failed the test. Perhaps his answer had been too poetic, and he would be labelled as overly frivolous and be sent back? No, that place didn't exist anymore, and this was a date, not an "interview," he needed to stop assuming that everyone who worked in the psych field was out to get him. This was made even more clear with how...despondent? Luther's tone was; it was almost as if he hoped that he could answer another way, yet for the life of him he could not see what someone like Jasper saw. "Seeing the practicality of things is just as helpful. A bridge built only with an eye for beauty is sure to collapse, albeit a bridge built only for function can often feel oppressive. Put the two of us together, and we have a perfect eye, I suppose." There, now he got to be all philosophical as well. He wasn't always going to be the patient. "Does this mean I shouldn't worry about how you are infinitely more attractive than I? So long as I efficiently fulfill my function, will you see me in a positive light?" Was it cruel of him to broach the topic like that? He wasn't entirely sure, but at least he had managed to slip a compliment in there as well.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:42 pm
💡 💠 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !LUTHER BALEEL )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

It wasn't the voice of the man who snapped the doctor out of his thoughts. It was the sound of echoing that breached his ears. His pale eyes would turn to look over at Jasper as he spoke, but his focus wasn't really on his words. What was that? "That sounds like a harmonious blend to me." Out of everyone he had met before, normally the thoughts and images he saw were crystal clear. But he got an echo and some static instead with this one. It piqued the interest of his inner scientist.

"I do not rate a person by their use or their looks. If we consider the purpose of a human being, then we all have uses. Is our purpose not to live and develop with time? I would rather judge someone based on who they are as a person inside, rather than what they project on the outside. Humans are not tools or instruments you can play with as you please." He gives a small chuckle as he thinks about his last sentence. "Well...there are instruments on a human body which you can play with to please, but that isn't my point." Such a perverted comment uttered so innocently, was Luther's usual tactic. As opposed to his brother who was straight forward with his flirting.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:39 pm
tiny14xx2

🍷🛌 😈 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jasper Dean Frost )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Seeking)__________xxxx!!

He could feel the eyes boring into him, scrutinizing him, and he couldn't tell if he had said something wrong or if there was something else going on. It didn't help that he perceived the staring a few seconds before it even occurred, and was conscious of it up through the time it actually ended. He turned his focus away, partially to dodge the observation, but mainly so that he could reset his timer. His focus didn't return until about half a second before Luther began speaking about how to value people. It was idealistic, to be sure, but at least someone still believed in decency. He was about to comment when Luther slid in the perfect seductive line and Jasper just had to take pause. Were...were his cheeks starting to feel a little warm? Oh s**t, that's what happens when you hear a seductive line twice! "You are full of surprises, aren't you? I imagine spending more time with you will reveal even more surprises." He had to admit, being the one pursued was also feeling quite nice, getting to be the blushing date was a new experience for him, but it was a good experience. As long as he was able to keep some sort of control, it would be a pleasant experience all around. "Hmm, I don't know if I would judge a person solely based upon who they are like on the inside. Some people, their inner world is confusing whirlwind of emotions, torment, memories, all sorts of things. But somehow they are able to rein it in and present themselves as a calm, polished individual. So are they chaos, or are they strength, hmm?" That...ended up being more autobiographical than he would have liked, but he was curious: did his attempts at normalcy mean nothing? or was that a defining part of who he was? He had the sinking suspicion that he would start seeing further and further into the future quite quickly with this conversation.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:55 pm
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

This is the end of the date event! Whether you failed or passed, dates will be taken into account for the final tally of points!

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Made it to 5 posts: +1
Made it to 10 posts: +1

Bonuses
+1 Made it to 15 posts!
+1 Luther kissed a hand, what a charmer!
+1 Special date location!
+1 Flirty atmosphere!

9/5

tiny14xx2

Katze Allemon-Schatten

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items