Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Jum x Jacob(Fantasyland)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 am
User Image

Chow down on "healthy" junk food and putt some golf balls at Fantasyland!
    Try not to hit your golf ball into the mouth of the fire breathing dragon or off the plank of the pirate ship, aim for the hole on the other side of the course!
    Make it a competition or just have a friendly game~

Katze Allemon-Schatten
Jacob and Jum have a date!

Just Rosa
Remember to try and score a perfect date by the end of 9/23~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:48 pm
🌙📚 🌹 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jum Lee Yang )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Alone)__________xxxx!!

00/color]
                His second date was nice, another night of karaoke and drinking. To be honest it makes him feel like a college student again. Or at least that's what he did during those years. Though today's blind date is at a..... mini golf course..? He may have a doctorate and is refereed to as a doctor, but he never partook in actual golf. But he has also heard that.. stereotype? Can you call it that? Today's outfit was a loose black and white striped long sleeve paired with a simple white shirt underneath along with slightly ripped black jeans with black shoes and accessorised with a wide black hat and pink lensed pink glasses. It's more casual compared to his usual outfit at the school, Jacob may be seeing him in an outfit like this fir the first time. Ater getting to the front entrance he sends a quick message from the app to tell the other that he is there.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 pm
Just Rosa

💡💬 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Dr. Jacob Blitzkopf )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

The last time the dating app had done quite well for him, though he couldn't imagine that Victoria had had much fun. This time, it had set him up with one of his colleagues, the psychiatrist at that. While he wouldn't guarantee that this would lead to a whirlwind romance, he could at least feel certain that they would have a few similar interests. Once again, the app had given him a decidedly odd location for a date: a miniature golf course. He had had to pull out a dictionary and look up what golf was, then specifically what variations were to be found in miniature golf. He hadn't paid much attention to scoring though: if his date was good at golf, then it would be a landslide victory anyway, and if his date was not good at golf, then they could be somewhat clueless together.

Given that today's date would be conducted outdoors, he opted for something a little cooler and more casual look: a tan linen "Titanic Suit," which he of course was willing to remove the jacket if it became too warm. Yes, this was genuinely him dressing down. He wore matching copper bands on each wrist. While this may have looked like an odd accessory, it was actual a power item: supposedly they would help minimize his chances of accidental static discharge. Thus far, it was working. He was even able to buy a secondhand old model smart phone off of one of his grad students. Thus as he was walking towards the course, he saw a notification from the app. Opening it up, he saw it was a message from Dr. Yang, stating he had already arrived. Jacob sent back a quick, I shall be there presently, and within a moment or two, he had entered upon the green. "Sorry I am a bit late. I confess, I have never been here before." Well, he wasn't particularly late, but it was still a good idea to go ahead and apologize.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:50 pm
🌙📚 🌹 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Jum Lee Yang )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Alone)__________xxxx!!

00/color]
                "Well that makes two of us, like many say; there's a first for everything. Also don't worry about it, I just arrived a few moments ago. He responded with a slight chuckle. Taking a quick glance at Jacob's outfit feeling quite under-dressed as today is one of his rare moment in a more casual wear, but it was because of the location of their 'date'. He had the feeling they would draw in a lot of attention having two full grown men at a mini golf course where there's normally a children's.. type of amusement place? This'll be an interesting way to get to know your coworker since he doesn't really the other much.

With a small nod as he lead his fellow colleague to the entrance where he paid for their day passes, before handing Jacob his. "So... wanna head on over to the first... course? I believe that's the term. Visibly struggling to come up of the word before one of the mini gold course staff handed them a few papers, one of them is the map of the place which seems to be a lot bigger than he expected. After reading through map he also handed the paper to Jacob so he can also read it "Which one do you wanna...start with?

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:50 pm
💡💬 📚 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( !Dr. Jacob Blitzkopf )
tab User Image
User Image tab (Single)__________xxxx!!

Excellent! Dr. Yang was also unfamiliar with the sport, so it wasn't like one was going to embarrass the other. "I confess, I had to look golf up in a dictionary to find out what it was. Now I know the origin of the sport, but not really any strategy for playing it." It might seem extra lame that he had used a dictionary to look up the sport, but anyone familiar with his background would not be surprised: he had been raised by an academe to be an academe. He felt he probably should have paid for at least his pass, but Dr. Yang was too quick on the draw, as it were. "Thank you for covering my pass. May I make it up to you by inviting you to dinner afterwards? My treat, of course." He hoped he wasn't being too tit for tat, but he thought equally dividing the burden of cost would be seen as a positive trait.

He gave a brief smile at the mentioning of not knowing if "course" was the right word. "I have heard that word used in connection with golf, so yes, let's say that is the correct one. Oh! And as I recall, you are from Korea, correct? If you wish to speak Korean with me, I would appreciate the chance to practice. Mostly I end up reading papers or listening to lectures in Korean, and never get a chance to actually speak the language." After that matter was dealt with, he glanced over the map, surprised it was significantly larger than he would have expected. Also it was not in a sequential order, or even logically numbered. (("Shall we start with the first one we come to, and hope it isn't the most difficult one?" )) Or hope that neither of them hit a ball into someone's window, which was a distinct possibility with two novices.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:44 pm
User Image
User Image

You can continue your date on Discord, Skype, Phone, PMs, or another form of instant messaging to earn a higher score or complete your interaction that was left unfinished.

This is the end of the date event! Whether you failed or passed, dates will be taken into account for the final tally of points!

Got past the introductions: +1
Learned a new thing about the other: +1
Got along together: +1
Made it to 5 posts: 0
Made it to 10 posts: 0

Bonuses
+1 Had a missing partner for more than one day!
+1 Invited for second date

5/5

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
[Forum Graveyard]