Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:43 pm
normal match
nontitle

Sam is in the ring  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:34 am
The lights as the fog engulfed the aisle followed by You'll Never Find me - Korn played over the speaker
The man wearing the black and crimson tiger mask walked out of the backstage area with the title on his teeth. As the spotlight showed the Shadow Tiger walking wearing a hooded custom robe sleveless compression shirt and tights. The Masked man walked down the aisle pulling down the hood from his head.

Life is degrading and silently making me
Spun out inside my own head
Spewing and craving, this darkness is baiting me
Down the road to my own death
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

"And his opponent residing in Tokyo Japan weighing at 229 lbs the Sky Terror your first National champion Shadow Tiger!!!!"

Humiliating, I fall to its craving
It feeds on the doubt in my heart
Sinking and fading, our feelings I'm saving
To fix what I tore all apart
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

The crowd booed and cheered heavily for the masked man. Shadow Tiger regarded as the first GWA National Champion won the battle royal at the risk of injuring his knee. The sky terror had bested the odds.
Tiger grabbed the top ropes and jumped over holding the National Championship on his shoulder, having landed safely, he took off his robe glancing at his opponent. He handed the championship to the referee and the custom made robe to an in ring aide. The champion still had his knee wrapped in bandages he could thank TBI for that.

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:06 pm
Sam at least isn't completely dwarfed by his opponent. That's good, as he charges forward aiming some stiff kicks to the injured leg. Might as well go for the obvious target  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:00 pm
Shadow Tiger yelled and grunted as he limped sideways. He held on to the ropes. Shadow Tiger still felt the sting of the last match,he knew little of his opponent but he did a good job attacking the injuried leg.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:29 pm
Sam feels good about his start, and attempts to whip Shadow Tiger to the ropes, a low dropkick to the knee the plan on the rebound  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:53 am
Shadow Tiger was whipped across the ring, while on rebound the National Champion was flipped when the Dropkick hit the spot making the champion hit back first. Holding his Knee in the process.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:42 pm
Sam feels better about tonight than his last two nights here. He quickly goes for that same leg and attempts to drop an elbow to it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:00 pm
Shadow Tiger yelled in pain as his knee was worked on once again. The elbow smash made the champion held his knee once again. Panting in pain he tried to crawl away from the punishment making his way to the ropes.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:55 am
Sam goes after Shadow Tiger. He's got the champion wounded and perhaps a win in sight. He aims a few stomps at the bad leg to add to the damage  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:18 pm
"AAARRRGHH!!!!"
The champion was wounded the stomps connected once again injuring his leg even more. He held on to the ropes pulling himself to his feet once again still the pain must've been unbearable. The champion couldn't look this bad, not now.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:41 pm
Sam attempts to grab the champion's arm and whip him across the ring again, this time for a dropkick to the chest on the rebound  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:03 pm
Shadow Tiger attempted to reverse the Irish whip into a whip of his own but this time he would feign and pull Sam's arm leaping for the Shadow Blade. (Sling blade). If successful Shadow Tiger would kneel and Roar to the crowd completely fired up.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:14 pm
Sam's momentum comes to a halt as Shadow Tiger reverses his whip, then drops him with what he calls the Shadow Blade, leaving him flat on the mat  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:34 pm
Getting back to his feet Shadow Tiger looked to get a hold of Sam trapping his arms in a double underhook ready to lift Sam Borland into the Fatal Fury  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:17 pm
Sam's night was going so well, but it's not now, as he's lifted up and planted with the Fatal Fury  
Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff