Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:47 pm
normal match

The Ormans are in ring  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:40 pm
Monster by Disturbed hits the PA as the lights dim down and a red light covers the arena.

End this suffering

You made a monster of me
Through all your wicked lies
Forever tortured by you
Abandoned at death's door
Until I said no more

Don't look away
You're just a former regret of mine
And when you want, just look away
You're just a former regret of mine
Erasing now

a circle of fire springs up in the center of the stage, with Marcus crouching in it. As he stands, the flames die out and he looks out over the arena

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 285 pounds, Marcus Damone!"

Marcus begins to head down the ramp, his eyes focused on the squared circle. Reaching the ringside area, Marcus steps up onto the apron and into the ring through the ropes. He hits the ropes, warming up a bit as the lights return to normal and eventually the music dies out.

the lights dim slightly in the arena as the ever familiar chords of Down with the Sickness by Disturbed hits the PA. Smoke covers the stage completely, as well as the ramp and ringside area.

Can you feel that?

The fans look to the entrance as all along the ramp mechanical torches are raised. Lighters are lit all throughout the audience

Oh wah ah ah ah!

Flames burst up on the stage, illuminating the stage and Jarel, standing in the midst of the thick cloud of smoke that had hidden the stage from view. He's dressed in his usual jeans and a sleeveless shirt, complete with his gloves and a red leather trenchcoat with a Dragon symbol on the back. He even has a red brimmed hat to match. The torches on the ramp shoot flames periodically in time with the beat of the music and the Dragon begins to make his way to the ring, with the smoke that had been on the stage moving down the ramp ahead of him to the ringside area

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing ... in me
(Will you give in to me?)

"And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 328 pounds, Jarel Damone!"

Jarel makes his way down the ramp slowly, not particularly in a rush to the ring, his eyes locked on the champion

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me

Jarel stops at the end of the ramp, his eyes moving around the arena

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You ******** get up
Come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

Jarel steps up to the ring and onto the apron, his eyes on Marcus before he steps in over the top rope. Now in the ring, he stands, removing his coat and hat and handing them to an outside official. The lights come back up and the music cuts off.

Jarel goes right after Kenneth, making it clear he's starting off the match as he backs him into the corner with rights to the head. Robert goes to intervene but Jarel clocks him with a throat thrust, then tosses the big man out over the top rope. Marcus simply steps out onto the apron as Jarel returns to wailing on Kenneth.

Tony: Looks like the Dragon is fired up already and the Ormans are on the receiving end. Even if I'm pretty sure his anger is more at his partner here tonight.

Larry: Don't put words in Jarel's mouth. Maybe he just wants to get things done quickly. Maybe he has old beef with the Ormans.

The referee attempts to admonish Jarel, and the Dragon simply glares at him. At some point in there, the bell has rung and Jarel grabs Kenneth by the arm and whips him to the opposite turnbuckle, charging after him for a clothesline. Kenneth gets a boot up, stopping and staggering him. Kenneth comes out for a clothesline but Jarel ducks and back drops him to the center of the ring.

Robert comes back into the ring and charges Jarel, who boots him in the face. Marcus finally comes in the ring to help, taking Kenneth down again with a clothesline. Jarel glares at him for a moment but turns his attention back to Robert, grabbing the larger of the brothers by the throat. Keeping his eyes on Marcus, he lifts and plants the big man with a chokeslam. Marcus smirks at his father, then grabs Kenneth and follows the example with a chokeslam of his own. With the Ormans down, father and son stand face to face finally, the crowd cheering around them.

Tony: I don't think this is the best time for these two to hash out their differences but they're going to do it anyway.

Larry: There you go, jumping to conclusions again. They're just having a Damone family pep talk

Indeed, words are exchanged though the crowd can't hear them. Jarel does shove Marcus backwards and Marcus charges forward, right past his father to take Robert out with a spear. Jarel in turn meets the rising Kenneth, lifting him up and dropping him in the center of the ring with a Tombstone, then hooking his leg to pin him for the three count.

Tony: Well, they certainly didn't come to play around tonight, as the Damones are victorious.

Larry: Interesting strategy there.

Jarel takes up a mic and his music cuts out. "Let's just get a few things clear. Last Nitro, a pipsqueak had the audacity to run his mouth about things that don't concern him. I decided to chokeslam him. This Sunday, it's Halloween Havoc, and whereas I had intended to teach my son here a lesson, family business with an outsider comes first." Jarel turns to look in the camera. "Luis, you've got my attention, and you're going to regret that fact. Bring whoever you want to back you up, we'll see you at Halloween Havoc."

Marcus also takes up a mic at this point, mainly to address his father. "That's all well and good. We'll team up again at Halloween Havoc to shut the jackass up, but let's get to what the real problem is. Your retirement tour, it's gotta have a final stop, Dad. And you know how this ends. No one else gets that final match but me. So when is it happening?"

Tony: Well, that certainly took a turn. Marcus wants to retire his father!

Larry: This isn't the first time the idea has come up. There was a missed opportunity in the WWFG. They didn't get the match they had planned. Now's as good a time as any.

Jarel lets the crowd quiet down and has a short reply for Marcus. "This all ends at Starrcade." With that, he tosses the mic down and exits the ring, his music playing as he heads out, leaving Marcus in the ring alone  

Drako Damone
Captain

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces