Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:48 pm
normal match  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:10 am
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy

the opening of I get Crazy by Nicki Minaj hits the pa and the lights dim down. The titantron shows several shots of Lana Leone from a photo shoot, showing her in various outfits and several poses, several of which show her looking quite deranged, including one in a straight jacket and a padded room

You know
it's like when I feel really crazy
I just get my broom and fly away
I go real real far away
young money
that's.. that's.. that's just what we do
You know, I mean we we wear straight jackets
and we we.. we.. we stay in you know padded rooms
and you know..and fly away

the crowd boos as they realize who is making her way to the ring, and the bpps grow in volume as the opening verse hits and Lana Leone makes her way out onto the stage, that now familiar smile on her face

"Making her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, Lana Leone!"

Lana begins to walk to the ring, not a particularly fast walk, but not a dreadfully slow one either. She smiles even though the fans have turned against her and slides into the ring  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:55 pm
The lights dimed awas heard from the PA system Diva as the heavy guitar riffs resound as Eliza walked out from backstage wearing a custom tights, top, and leather jacket . Eliza had painted her face one half resembling that of the hollow mask from the once popular anime Bleach walking down the aisle with hands in her pockets.

"And her opponent from Rio de Janeiro Brazi. Weighing 139 lbs The Hitgirl Eliza!!!!"

Eliza once reaching ringside she slid under the bottom ropes, getting in the middle of thering as she kneeled posed making a cut throat signed combined with her signature hand gun sign while sticking her tongue out. After that she headed to her corner as her music died she could hear the loud boos of the people. She took off her leather jacket and threw it away at the ring aide. As her music dies the referee called for the bell to ring. With I'll intent she rushed to carry Lana into the corner if successful she would follow with a series of kick until she had to sit down or the referee pull her away from Lana.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:29 pm
Lana is technically bigger than Eliza, but she's also a fighter. As Eliza rushes her, Lana looks to stop her with a knee lift to the gut, followed by a hard shot to the back  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:06 am
Nghhh!!!! .
Eliza grunts as she was hit, stopped in mid carry. It was not like her to rush in so quickly perhaps the heated conversation earlier provoked the The hit girl. Lana followed with a shot to the back forcing Eliza on all fours holding her midsection.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:12 pm
Lana is quite focused on a win here tonight and quickly looks to follow up with a soccer style kick to the abdomen of the downed Eliza  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:01 pm
Eliza grunted in pain as she was kicked, rolling away from Lana making her way to the ropes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:58 am
"Aww, come on Lizzie, show me how you planned to beat the champion!"

Lana taunts as she follows after Eliza, purposely using a different variation of her name because that's just what she does. Also, she goes to pull Eliza up and swings a stiff slap for her face  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:01 pm
Eliza smirked looking down right after the loud slap was heard, in retaliation, she pushed forward taking a swift spin for the Tiger Tornado. (Spinning knife edge chop) aimed to Lana's chest. Surely it must've sting like hell.

Tony Schavione:That's The TIGER TORNADO!!!!

Larry Zybsko:Taking a move from her husband's playbook the Tiger tornado!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:01 am
The chop hits and Lana goes back a couple of steps. Well if that's how she wants to play, Lana swings an overhead chop for Eliza's chest  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:29 am
Eliza held her chest for a bit then yelled, looking to strike back with a strong knife edge. If successful she would follow with yet another Knife edge chop looking to make a series of chops.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:17 pm
Lana takes the first chop, cackling as it hits. Crazy as she is, however, she doesn't intend to take more and quickly goes to stop Eliza with a thumb to the eye  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:53 pm
Eliza covered her eyes blinded for the time being holding on to the topes. In pain she cursed both Portuguese and english. Eliza clearly wasn't wasnt happy about it but she could tell she had done some damage to her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:02 pm
Lana wins by pinfall  

Drako Damone
Captain

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out