Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:53 pm
"Excellent, it's a deal then!" The Lion turned towards Quinn with a smirk. "In addition to my next choice, Mr. Creeker, I'll be taking the Ferocious Three, and the Umbras!" With that trade off most of the names on the roster were already drafted, leaving only a few remaining.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:55 am
Quinn crumbles up the piece of paper and throws it over his shoulder after Leon rambles off his recent collection of new talent for Crusade. “Well, with that much talent you just acquire. If still manage to have a boring show than it should fall directly onto your shoulders. Haven’s next pick is the man who nearly won the National Championship last week. Haven selects Kana Samoa!”  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:59 pm
"Losing is boring, Mr.Queen, and one thing I don't intend to lose are ratings or viewership." After looking at the last few names on the paper, Cyrus walked away from the podium and motioned to the crowds. "Deep down our viewers are all animals; they want to see blood, they want to feel the adrenaline, and they want a nice taste of all the action. I can, I will give that to them." He turned towards Quinn. "I think I'll pick White Tiger."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:25 pm
Quinn mumbles to himself for letting White Tiger slip through his fingers. Quinn styles his hair with his hands to repose himself in the situation. "That's a shame you can't have both Tigers on your show but, at least you got one. Haven's next selection to is the tag team, Power."  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:58 am
The Lion scoffs at the mention of his family. "Yeah, good luck with that. Looks like I'll be picking some new blood after all: Sammy Bell"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:17 pm
"Talking about new blood. How about a new player coming into an old system or one could say a dynasty. Haven's last selection is, Marcus Damone" Quinn says as turns towards Cyrus. "That should be all of the important people, right?"  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:28 pm
"That's about all the talent that's left." The Lion picked up the remains of his martini, sipping the drink. "With this distribution of talent, we will find out which will be the superior show in the following weeks : Tuesday nights or Friday nights, Crusade or Haven!" He looked to Quinn with a smirk. "There's no doubt in my mind that very shortly, the Crusade will already be over and we will be able to call Tuesdays nights: Supremacy!" Finished, he turned to make his exit.

Cyrus was suddenly halted by a crew member, the man stepping in close to inform him of something. The Lion rolled his eye and walked back to the podium. "Apparently one member of the roster was left out of the draft and since it is my pick, the Englishman is now on Crusade, so Tuesday nights will now have Cartwright on our team!"

Nitro Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff