Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
Twolegs- only two hands! Closed Thank YOU!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:56 am
Hey all,

Caffe has decided that i just cant do this alone. I know i know... about time. (And thanks to everyone who has been helping caffe without the recognition I wouldnt have gotten this far without you.) But things are starting to slip and i dont want them to fall completely!

So! With that im hiring a few people.
I will pay you in cats.... or edits.... or plat... your choice (you tell me what strokes your fancy.)

I need potentially 2 people.

A Certist:

Caffe hates certing with a passion... thus why all the certs are falling behind. So if someone wanted to help with that i definitely would be grateful. Its not JUST certing new cats, its changing positions via rp and adding mentors, It means updating certs everytime a cat gets a new edit or scar (Which with how caffe gives out scars, its a handful)

So our certs are in a psd format and they have text features, so i suggest opening it up in your program to make sure you can open with the text.

Cert

Please for the sake of entering cert this pet.
Shatteredstar

Shatteredstar
Starclan
Starclan affiliated
Caffeinecraving is owner
Fm

(Starclan cats are certed at 90% opacity if they dont come with their opacity already set)

EDIT: You will need to download This Font to be able to cert.

-------------------------------------------------

Ownerslist/ EXP point updater.

-You need to have access to Excel/ a program that can edit excel files.

Basically everytime someone posts for a new cat you update the owners list and the exp thread, every time someone claims points you update. Pretty simple but a time sink... thus why i think someone should be specifically on it!

------------------------

Form

Applying for:
Why you want to work here:
Have you worked at other B/Cs?:
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?:
What time Zone are you in?:
Do you have discord:
Example(If certing):

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:05 am
Applying for: Owner list updater
Why you want to work here: I love everyone here, and I love the Warriors Series!
Have you worked at other B/Cs?: Yes. CC and Digi-Nation Both closed.
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?: Yup~
What time Zone are you in?: CST
Do you have discord: Yup razz
Example(If certing): If you would like a sample of Owner listing I manage the owner list for my Digi-Nation shop.
Digi-Nation Owner list & Digi-Coin/Friendship point sheet  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:27 am
Applying for: Certist
Why you want to work here: Warrior Cats :U
Have you worked at other B/Cs?: Several, most Recent is Nightmare Academy (Where I still work, though offsite)
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?: Most likely, I will make a schedule for myself however!
Do you have discord: Yarp, i'm in the shop discord xD
Example(If certing):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Something goes wonky when I go to edit the text (see this) So the above it without any finagling whatsoever and this one is with a bit of font size+opacity fixing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:00 pm
Why you want to work here: I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix Meow Mix
Please Deliver!
Have you worked at other B/Cs?: izunes, Isle of Tiansha, Paws and Claws, Rats Gone Wild, Multiple other warrior shops, the list goes on and on so the most recent ones are: Fifth Age, Coffee House and Epop.
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?: Yarp, most def - been around the block a time or two XD
What time Zone are you in?: MST
Do you have discord: LOL. yes
Example(If certing):
User Image

some FA certs from me
Warriors Certs (other shop)  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:00 pm
Applying for: Owner list/EXP point updater
Why you want to work here: I love the art, the community, and Warriors!
Have you worked at other B/Cs?: So many over the years, I've started several as well, but I never had the patience to do everything. I haven't worked in once recently though.
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?: I have so much time, I don't have a real people job so I spend a lot of time on the internet. It'll give me something productive to do instead of scrolling through Reddit. XD
What time Zone are you in?: EST (GMT -5, New York Time)
Do you have discord: Yes, I do! Kyjoto#0766
Example(If certing): n/a  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:51 pm
Why you want to work here:
Have you worked at other B/Cs?: CC and Digi-Nation
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?: Yesh~
Do you have discord: Yesh~
Example(If certing):
Certed but couldn't figure out how to make it smaller without messing up the FXs  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:55 pm
Applying for: certist
Why you want to work here: I love this shop, and I love Warriors! Unfortunately, I do not have as much downtime to roleplay and gain exp, but I do try to be active when I can! I also enjoy certing, as I cert for other shops as well. I like learning behind the scenes things and contributing to the shops that I support.
Have you worked at other B/Cs?: yes, currently certing for Soquili and My Little Eggy and coloring in Labyrinth
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?: yes, I can cert at least three days a week c: || I also have a Soquili certing log, as well as maintaining all drops for My Little Eggy
What time Zone are you in?: PST, though travel every now and then!
Do you have discord: yes
Example(If certing): User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 pm
Applying for: Ownerslist/ EXP point updater
Why you want to work here: I love this shop, and I love Warriors! Unfortunately, I do not have as much downtime to roleplay and gain exp, but I do try to be active when I can! I am an analytical, detailed person, so I like things being up to date. I like learning behind the scenes things and contributing to the shops that I support.
Have you worked at other B/Cs?: yes, currently certing for Soquili and My Little Eggy and coloring in Labyrinth
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?: yes, I update things at least three days a week c: || I also have a Soquili certing log, as well as maintaining all drops for My Little Eggy
What time Zone are you in?: PST, though travel every now and then!
Do you have discord: yes
Example(If certing): owner's list for My Little Eggy is maintained by me  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:46 pm
Why you want to work here: This is my favorite shop. I love the people, the art, and I spend all my time and energy here. <3
Have you worked at other B/Cs?: Yes. I was a certist in Legends of the Valley
These jobs are time sinks, do you think you will have the time?: Yes
What time Zone are you in?: East Coast
Do you have discord: yes!
Example(If certing):

User Image

More examples:

XxX, XxX, XxX, XxX, XxX, XxX  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:22 am
Thank you! crying

I cant believe how many of you applied just in the first day! That means so much to me!!! Each and every one of you are qualified for the positions! And thank you so much for offering to help but i only need two more helping hands.

So for Certist im going to take Fea Line! Again everyone is qualified and im sorry i dont have enough certs for all of you to be here and help out! (Maybe in the future ^_~)

And for lists im taking Kyjoto, No job club for the win, so would love to fill up some of your time!

Also a position i didnt post because they have already been helping me so much. But Irish Night Fox will be joining as a "General" Manager, she will be keeping caffe organized (she already does) and heloing me with plotting out systems and such (again she is doing it behind scenes and i want to pay her for it!)

So thank you all so much!

Bat, Kiv, Kovak, and Chisa I would like to give you each a custom/an edit to your cats for applying. Because it means so much to me! (Just ping me on Discord with what you want!)  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces