Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Emberpaw & Blotpaw] Brothers reunited.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:33 am
User Image Emberpaw stalked his prey quietly. The mouse was only a foxtail away. His mentor, Softfeather told him he would be assessed today, but she wouldn’t be the one to access him. Instead, Autumnriver would be watching him, judging him. Emberpaw couldn’t be more excited then to show his father his skills. Emberpaw was young when he found Lightning clan. Him and his brother went to look for their “clan cat” father when their mother told them about him. As they searched, a monster of a creature had attacked them. Emberpaw’s mother had come to rescue them, but it was already too late for his brother. Emberpaw ran as the creature was killing his mother. He always felt guilty that he had survive that horrible day, but it was his father who had found him. Autumnriver seemed very surprised that he had a son. Now Emberpaw was determined to prove that he was a clan cat, just like him.

His mind snapped back to the mouse that he was stalking. He ran at it, swiping his paw and tossing the small creature into the air. Then he chomped on its neck, killing the creature instantly. He buried it so he could collect it later. So far, his hunt was successful, despite it being Leaf-bare. He trotted on, scenting the air for his next kill. It hadn’t realized he was getting close to the Riverclan border. That’s where he headed next. Not to hunt, but to just look. Maybe he would see some Riverclan cats! As fun as that sounded, it also scared him. Would they chase him off? He didn’t see why they would if he was on his side of the border. He sat there, looking and sniffing all he could.

“I wonder… if anyone is there…”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blotpaw let out a huff as he trudged towards the river. Life after losing his family was tough. Not to mention his deformities hindered his acceptance by most of his peers. Though to be fair it wasn't like he had tried to make friends with anyone. He didn't mind that his world revolved around Flintmoon, and more lately his mentor Wildstripe. After he'd convinced his twin that they should go find their father and gotten his mother and brother killed it was hard for him to really adjust to life with others. He'd had have gone rogue if not for Flintmoon, and her mother.

Today Wildstripe had gotten on to him for his doomsday outlook, and so he'd been forced to go for a walk and think on his life. He knew Wildstripe wanted him to push out and head to the border of the territory but each step was difficult. A butterfly flew into his face distracting him from his thoughts. For a bit, he lost himself in the hunt, just enjoying the simple art of tracking. His prey led him straight to the edge of the border with Lightning clan.

As he neared a scent on the breeze caught his attention. It was achingly familiar. Forgetting about the butterfly he raced towards the smell only to skid to a stop in front of a similar-looking kitten. his bottom hit the ground with a thud as he stared across the border in shock.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:42 am
Emberpaw was about to turn around and continue his hunting when he heard rustling from across the border. He flattened his ears and lowered his body. He regretted coming to the border. He didn't want to fight, but he was on his side. Thwn, a familiar sight jumped into view and Emberpaw relaxed a little. The kit in front of him seemed just as surprised as be was as their eyes met. He took a step back, shaking his head as he did so.

"It can't be..." he said to himself, rubbing a paw over his eyes, but the figure was still there when he opened his eyes again. "Is it really you?" Images of the last time he saw his brother flashes through his head. How could anyone live through such a thing! Maybe their mother was out there and alive as well! "Brother?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:15 pm
Blotpaw couldn't get any words out and just stood there staring at his brother. Staring across the border he couldn't get over how alive his brother looked. Feeling ashamed he tucked his stubbed tail out of sight and moved so the scratched shoulder wasn't visible. He wanted to hide his ears but knew there really wasn't any way to make that possible. So making sure most of his injuries weren't seen he moved closer to the border.

He opened his mouth several times attempting to say something, anything. "Am I seeing ghosts now?" That was the only thing he could think of as to why his brother was there across the border. After all, he'd seen the monster go off the same way. "I never found your body, I'm so sorry!"  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:26 pm
"What are you... I'm not a ghost!" Emberpaw said as he took a step closer to his brother. He could tell something was wrong. The guilt on his brother's face was unmistakible. He felt guilty too. When Autumnriver found him, he took him back to the spot where they were attacked, but he couldn't find bodies either. Emberpaw placed his paw on his brother's nose.

"You... You're really there," he said to himself, thinking maybe he was seeing ghosts too. "Did mother survive too? Is she with you?" He remembered that somewhere in the woods, Autumnriver was watching him. His father could meet the son that was long ago thought dead. "I'm Emberpaw now. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:38 pm
Blotpaw couldn't believe it! And when his brother's paw hit his nose he jumped back. The action caused his shortened tail to stick straight up "You're alive!" He had family!

At the mention of their mother his face fell. "Mom didn't make it. I tried to move her...But I couldn't." He sniffled a bit and ran a paw over his nose. He'd tried so hard to drag his mother's body with him but his little frame couldn't move her. He'd brought Flintmoon with him once to see if she could help, but the body wasn't there anymore. "I'm Blotpaw now. It's great to see you Emberpaw."  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:45 pm
"Oh..." Emberpaw's ears fell as he looked down. Maybe it was too much to hop that maybe their mother was alive. Then he remembered they still had their father. Emberpaw sprung to his paws. "I found father! He's in Lightningclan! We also have an aunt, but she's in Riverclan. Maybe you know her. She's Amberbriar!"

Emberpaw smiled a little. He had hoped and prayed to Statclan that his brother was somehow alive and here he was, standing and talking to him. "I guess you're a Riverclan apprentice now. Do you like it there, Blotpaw? How did you find it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:12 pm
Blotpaw hated the disappointment he saw in his brother's face. When Emberpaw spoke of their father Blotpaw's ears moved forward. "You found him! that's great!" Hearing that he did have family in the clan who saved him had him itching to go find them. "I haven't really met many over here. I've been... healing. I'll ask my mentor when I see him next."

He nodded to his brother about his own apprenticeship. He sat down right on the edge of the border to be close to his brother. " I suppose. Though to be honest I haven't given it much of a chance. I've been wrapped up in what happened to us. I thought my whole family was gone, and.." He starts to stutter and instead of continuing to speak he moves so his brother can see the extent of his wounds. His face showed shame and he'd really hadn't wanted to survive looking like this and without his family. But Flintmoon had spent so much time getting him past the way he looked, but nothing could cure his survivor's remorse.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:29 pm
Emberpaw's ears laid flat against his head. He remembered when the thing attacked his brother. There was so much blood.

"I'm sorry Blotpaw... I should have protected you... If I had, I would have been the one hurt and not you..." He rubbed his head against Blotpaw's shoulder. At this point, he didn't care about borders and clans. He just wanted to comfort his brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:14 pm
Blotpaw shook his head and then the rest of his body. " There was nothing you could do Brother. The darned thing had me in its jaw. By the time Mom came around the damage had been done." It was clear the Blotpaw didn't blame his brother at all.

When his brother came close he returned the affection after a moment of shock. " I'm glad you're alive and safe. And with family. Sometime we should meet in the neutral zones." He very gently pushed his brother back into his own territory so that they didn't get into trouble. After all, he just found out his brother was alive, he wasn't about to get him injured because of border disputes.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:32 pm
User ImageEmberpaw was about to protest when the bushes behind him moved. Emberpaw turned his head to see the familiar orange tom emerge from no where. He had been caught with a cat that wasn’t in his clan. His ears laid flat on his head.

“I-“

“There’s no need to explain,” Autumnriver stated as he walked up to the border. He looked over the Riverclan apprentice. “I watched the whole exchange. I told you, Emberpaw. I would watch you today.” He looked at Blotpaw once more. Sadness flickered across his eyes as he took in the sight. “I’m Autumnriver.” He tucked his tail around his paws, looking between the two young apprentices. “You look like your mother… I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help you.”

Emberpaw’s ears perked up. “Does that mean you’re not mad at me, father?”

“I didn’t say that,” Autumnriver said sternly. “but giving the circumstances, I’ll suggest Elder duty for going over the border.” He then looked at Blotpaw. He knew there would be someone watching the apprentice. He wondered wo it was.
“I’m glad you’re alive,” Autumnriver said quietly. He had watched Emberpaw grieve over his mother and his brother’s deaths. There was nothing he could do for Ember except be there for him. “I wish I could have helped you as well. I have a sister in Riverclan, if you would like to find her.”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:49 pm
Blotpaw lowered himself to the ground when the large male came into the clearing. "Please Sir, don't punish my brother." Hearing that he looked like his mother Blotpaw stood in shock, the male had known her?! Hearing Emberpaw call the male father sent shivers down his body. So this was his father. " The creature was very large, if you'd been there Emberpaw wouldn't have you now and who knows that things would have gone better." He wasn't sure if he wanted to meet any more family just yet but he was saved from having to say anything when a cough behind him sounded.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flintmoon had watched the encounter from the edge of the trees and she was relieved to hear Blot had found his brother. She wasn't about to get onto the kits for breaking the border laws but when the male showed himself she narrowed her eyes. When he didn't cross but seemed to be the boys father she decided it was time to step out. " there you are Blotpaw. And family. I'm Flintmoon, and Blotpaw here has been staying with my parents."

She came close enough to nod in respect to Autumnriver and wrap a paw across Blot's head. She gave him a small smile and a wink so the boy wouldn't be afraid of him getting into trouble.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:12 am
Autumnriver remained calm as a Riverclan she-cat trotted over to their little group. He watched their exchange for a moment, slightly enivous that she knew his son better then he did.

"Thank you, Flintmoon," Autumnriver said, noddifng his head towards the she-cat. "I'm happy to know he has someone watching over him when I cannot. He'll be a great Riverclan warrior one day. Emberpaw, lets collect your kills and return back to Camp."

"Can I see him again?" Emperpaw asked, hope in his eyes. They had been apart for so long... but Emberpaw's expression saddened when Autumnriver shook his head. "Why?"

"He's a part of Riverclan," Autumnriver e,plained. "We can't just cross the border. Plus he has his training, just as you have yours. I'ts one thing IF you have a common mission, but it's another to activly go visiting. Brightstar won't allow it a d neither would Shadowstar."

Emberpaw frowned as he took another look at his brother. "Bye Blotpaw! Lets meet again someday!"  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games