Andre Damone is shown walking backstage, dressed to compete and the title on his shoulder. As he walks, he's stopped by Mike Tenay.

Tenay: Just a moment of your time, champ. I was hoping to get your thoughts on tonight and your match with Mister Mirage, as well as your plans for Halloween Havoc.

Andre is clearly as confident as ever. "You want my thoughts on tonight? I'm going to beat this Mirage person the same as I have everyone else. I've seen what he's done to Ken Armand, but in case you all missed it, I'm not Ken Armand. I just beat Ken Armand in my last title defense. I've beaten the biggest and baddest around since I got here, since the first Nitro. I've beaten both Umbras, which by the way, good luck to the Marines trying that one on Sunday. I retired my own father. I beat Ken, I beat Cartwright. You name them, I've beat them. Mister Mirage will be the same. As for Halloween Havoc, you tell me, Tenay. I was planning to defend the gold but neither Lionel nor Kodiak won that contender's match. I've heard nothing about my match for the show. But I'm going to be there and I expect to be the main event with the world heavyweight title on the line. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a match to get ready for."

Andre continues on his way as his music hits in the arena