“Listen, I want results and not excuses from you. Just do your job and everything will work out at the end.” Kody says into a red, corded telephone as he slowly rubs his temples with his left hand. “I got more important things to deal with than holding your hand through this process. I got to go. Yeah, don’t call again unless you got straight answer and not half assed excuses.”

Kody slams the telephone down into the receiver and rubs the sides of his’ head with both hands. Kody is sitting at a large wooden table with papers spread out all over like he was looking for something in this chaos. “Here, drinks this coffee before you break something because you haven’t slept in a couple of days.” Says a female voice sliding a coffee mug with ‘My number one contender’ written on it. “Who was on the phone?”

“Who do think it was? You were the one made me make those appointments to try to get my head straight again.” Kody grumbles as he takes a drink from the mug. He makes a weird face as he continues, “This needs more sugar.”

Kody gentle grabs his’ wife hand and pulls her onto his lap as he slides the chair away from the table. He gives her a kiss and brushes her blonde hair out of her eyes. “I was talking about me and not the coffee. The coffee is perfect like you.”

“Oh, stop it” Brit chuckles and playfully pushes Kody in the chest

Brit Sliver-york is the wife of Kody after the day she pulled him out from being enhance interrogation by rather unsavory company. Brit was part of an elite company that was known for their way getting people to speak the information they are looking for. Brit keeps a low profile now a days and deals with situation that Kody can’t control. She makes sure Kody gets to places on time because he has terrible time management skills.

“Thank you for giving me space as I try to find myself because I know I can be a d**k. Okay, maybe more like a deuce of late. I went to a dark place couple of years back and I have been slowly dragging myself back to the man you fall in love those many years ago” Kody says as Brit stands up off him and she’s kissing him on the forehead. “I thought I would be able to control it but, I was wrong. I was so wrong.”

“Don’t worry, love.” Brit says as grabs a tray with some scramble eggs and butter toast. She moves some papers on the table to make a clear space to place the tray on. “I read online that you have a match against The Umbras for Tag Team Championships at Halloween Havoc. Do I need get the climber kit out for you? Because aren’t those guys freckin tall as hell?”

“I’m pretty sure I come up to their belly buttons.” Kodiak says as he takes a bite from the butter toast. “That why Creeker is the power house of The Marines because he can go toe to toe against those giants. I on the other hand I’m going make sure those tall bastards can’t walk out from Halloween Havoc. By kicking the living crap out of their knees and trying to snap their backs if I can get them in the Honey Trap.”

“What is the plan going into match against those guys?” Brit says sipping from her coffee mugI know you guys go in with a plan but, majority of the time it last roughly 30 seconds in. Then you guys go into just win at all cost.”

“The name of the game is called isolation. If we are able to separate those two goons, we going have better chance winning the Tag Team Championships. Creeker is going have a lot on his plate in this match. When we win the match, he’s going be MVP of the match because he going be putting in the most work.” Kodiak says pushing the eggs around the plate with his fork

“You don’t like the fact that you’re not going be the main factor is this victory, huh?” Brit says with a frown as she notices her husband was getting bummed out.

Kody slowly nods his head

“Don’t worry about stealing the show by yourself because that why you have a partner. So, you don’t have to carry the load by yourself. This burden is not yours alone to carry not anymore.” Brit says as she walks past Kodiak slowly messing up his hair with her hand. “You’re not alone anymore.”

Creeker strolls into the room with two plates of eggs and beacon. Creeker slowly scans the room, “Hey Kody, who are you talking to?”

“Just a ghost from my past” Kody says as looks down at missing person poster with Brit Sliver-york on it