Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Talonfang & Flintmoon] Hello beautiful Lady~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:28 am
As they got closer to the camp, Flintmoon started to feel drowsy, the morning had turned out to be very interesting. The next question out of his mouth had her pausing. Well, apparently the morning wasn't done being interesting. She looked at him, really looked at him. His tone said he was joking but considering their conversation she wondered if he was partially interested. "If you're serious, then sure. But if this is just a joke to you, perhaps ask again when you are serious."

She wasn't mad or upset but she wanted him to know that if or when he was serious she was interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:43 am
Probably wasn't the best time to joke about having kits. He was interested though. He could picture little orange and silver tabbies running around Riverclan, much like the orange and brown apprentices did when they were small. The entrance to the camp was in view. Talonfang paused there, rwdy to go hunting after Flintmoon went on inside so she could rest.

"When you're ready, I'll be waiting," he said, his tone serious. He then rubbed his head against her shoulder. "You get some sleep. I'll be sure to get enough kill for you when you awake."  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:50 am
Flintmoon watched Talonfang carefully as he replied. She thought she caught hint that he too was interested but now probably wasn't the best time to push. Give them both some time to think about it. "Alright, thank you for walking back with me and for the conversation. It was interesting, and I look forward to talking more with you."

She was a bit shocked when he offered to get her some food as well. Her voice softened and there might be a bit of blush to her cheeks. "Thank you, even though I'm the reason you have to go hunting again because of me." She returned the nuzzle with a smile on her face before heading to the warriors' den to rest.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff