Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Softfeather x Shadowpaw] Grand-Kin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 am
User Image

Softfeather had waited too long to introduce herself to the kitten that her daughter had found. Before she knew it, Shadowkit had become Shadowpaw and was apprenticed to Froststrike! Then it became a matter of finding when she could work it into her day. She was often busy training her own apprentice, Emberpaw, that she was unable to make the time to go introduce herself.

She was starting to think that they'd never get a proper introduction, until one afternoon, Softfeather was coming back from the Sandy Grounds. She had spent the morning and beginning of the afternoon showing Emberpaw new battle moves. When they'd returned, she told him to check in on the queens in the Nursery to see if they needed their bedding changed or fresh prey and afterwards he could have the rest of the day to himself.

After watching her apprentice stride off towards the Nursery when she turned around and spotted Shadowpaw mere tail lengths away!
"Shadowpaw!" She called to the dark-coated apprentice as she approached. "If your mentor isn't having you do anything, I've a task for you. Would you walk out into the territory with me? I want to see if we can't find any moss growing down any holes or some such, hiding away like squirrels do." She mewed with a smile. "Won't you join me?"

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:52 am
User ImageShadowpaw’s ears perked as she heard her name. She didn’t know very many cats besides her parents and the kits, now apprentices, that were in the nursey when she was well enough to go in. Falconpaw was very helpful when she first arrived.

She glanced over at Froststrike. He gave her a nod and Shadowpaw got to her paws and padded over to Softfeather. She had a vague idea on who the she-cat was. She remembered Silverstreak telling her about her mother, but she didn’t get to really know her.

“Alright,” Shadowpaw said as she padded over to Softfeather. “I’m ready.”  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:43 pm
Softfeather turned her gaze up to Froststrike and blinked at him, dipping her head slightly, before she turned her attention back to Shadowpaw. "Come along now, dear." She informed the other. "I imagine our Clanmates will be so excited if we manage to find any moss, or anything warm, really." She added.

As she padded out of the camp's entrance, she started out into the woods, checking behind her periodically to ensure that Shadowpaw wasn't being left behind.
"I bet that thick coat of yours is keeping you nice and warm, eh?" She purred, trying to rattle her brain for conversation topics. Maybe she should've had Silverstreak introduce her after all.

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:06 am
Shadowpaw followed after Softfeather quietly. “Froststrike showed me where to get some moss in case I needed to get some. It’s near Temptation Rocks. Are we going that far?” Shadowpaw blinked for moment as she looked at her body for a minute. “Yes, I’m warm to a degree. I’ve been told that I could last longer out here then the others because of my thicker fur. I like your colorful markings! How did you get them?”

Shadowpaw had noticed some of the cats in the camp had weird markings, but she never asked anyone about them. She had always been too shy to ask any of them about the markings.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items