Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Talonfang & Flintmoon] Hello again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:44 pm
Talonfang casually strolled into camp, several nice and a large rabbit in his mouth. His conversation with Flintmoon was still reeling in his head. It had been several days since he spoke to her, but he kept up his promise. He made sure to bring food for her, leaving the biggest for her. He looked down at the rabbit he had caught. He hadn’t seen Flintmoon yet. He wondered if she was hungry, or if she was asleep from her night patrols. He grabbed the rabbit and strolled over to the warriors den.

“Hello Talonfang.” Talonfang nodded to the ginger tabby walking out of the Warrior’s den. He knew her as Amberbriar. She licked her chest before looking at the kill he was carrying. “Is that for Flintmoon?”

Talonfang nodded. “She’s asleep right now. Why no just put it there and I’ll make sure she gets it.”

Talonfang raised his eyebrow. Amberbriar had a reputation. A not so nice reputation. He put the rabbit down and tilted. “Thank you.” He then trotted over to the Elder’s den to see if the apprentices fed them alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:53 pm
Flintmoon yawned and gave a stretch. The last couple of nights had been busy but she hadn't minded since she no longer had to go hunting for her food. Talonfang had kept bringing her food. She'd been really surprised when she'd seen the second meal waiting for her. And his catches always left her super full. They hadn't spoken again since the kit conversation as she termed it.

Sighing she stood and headed out of the den. Seeing Amberbrair at the entrance she gave her a nod. "Hello!" Looking down she saw a kill next to Amberbriar. "How are you today?" Looking around she spotted Talonfang across the way checking on the elders. Her face broke into a small smile watching him.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:04 pm
“I’m good,” Amberbriar said, her eyes shining as she watched Cherrypaw coming through the entrance with kill in her mouth. “Talonfang brought that for you. Pardon me, I’m going to go check on Cherrypaw.”

Talonfang was about to fetch the elders some kill when one of the apprentices beat him to it. He let his eyes wonder a little and he saw Flintmoon had come out of the warrior’s den. He smiled a little. He liked her. She would be a good mother for his kits, but that was her decision to make. He grabbed one of the mice he killed and trotted to a shady spot to eat his meal.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:49 am
Flintmoon was glad Amberbriar was having a good day. She nodded to the other female as she went to go see her child. Movement caught her eye as she bent down to pick up the meal, seemed Talonfang decided to eat himself.

For a moment she debated what she should do. She was used to not talking to many of the others but after their conversation she wasn't sure why he hadn't come sit with her. Picking up her meal she sauntered over to him setting herself next to him. "Thank you for the food." She gave him a quick smile before taking a bite.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:04 am
"You're very welcome," Talonfang said, returning the smile back. His mind went back to their perivous conversation. He had given her time to think about it. Did she decide she wanted to have his kits?

He gulped down the rest of his mouse and rolled onto his side. "It's unusually warm today. Maybe I should try fishing later."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:48 am
Flintmoon finished her meal as Talonfang spoke. Perhaps it was her who was feeling slightly awkward. After all was it really normal to just meet a tom and be like 'sure I'll have your kits'. She knew how the whole thing worked but could she do those things with him?

She let her eyes roam over the tom next to her thinking deeply for a few moments. She'd completely missed him talking about fishing. " I think we'd have cute kits. And..well...Yes. We should do that." Her fur might be orange but her face may have turned red. She quickly looked away not really sure what she should do or how she should react now.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:17 am
Talonfang had a doopey smile on his face. He lifted his head a little and looked at Flintmoon. She seemed to shy away from him. Was she embarassed by her statement? He stretched his body before taking a sitting postition.

"I agree," he said, licking the fur on his chest back in place. "We would have very cute kits. When would you... like to try?"

Talonfang felt just as nervous. He had a reputation with being flirty and a few females that he wouldn't talk to did start rumors about him.... being a typtical male, but in truth, he had never actually done anything with a female. He would try his best. He would help in any way he could, unlike some toms that left as soon as they heard kits were involved.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Flintmoon gave a nervous giggle not entirely sure how to answer. She had absolutely no experience with toms and these kinds of situations. She sat up and idly batted a pebble around her feet.
"Well, ummm...... I have some time off I could, umm figure out, um, when I could use them..."

Nervous didn't even begin to explain how she was feeling at the moment. How could one have this kind of conversation without being nervous? Not to mention that anyone could hear it if they wanted to.  

Charmaine Kitteridge

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:13 pm
Talonfang nodded as he spoke. He could tell this wasn’t comfortable for the she-cat. “In the meantime, would you like to know anything about me? You can ask me any question you have.” His tail flicked a little. He didn’t know what he was doing at this point.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games