Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Amberbriar x Cracklestreak + kits] I thought you were dead! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Crackletstreak arrived back to the den after the mission tired and wanting to curl around Amberbriar and just be. After their mating, Cracklestreak was a flurry of keep her company, getting to know more of the mate that was going to be by his life for the rest of his life. (and hopefully hers) He was content, knowing that he has someone he can defer to for anything, and he places a lot of trust in her.

He just hoped that she is okay with him leaving like that when there was a call for cats to go find catmint. It was like he wanted to prove himself to her, show her he can care for her and he is willing to die to protect her. Rather selfish and possessive but he never had anyone like her. He peered around the clan dens, looking.

"Amberbriar?"

---

Icykit wriggled around under her mother's paw, comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. Bumping into her sister, she turned a little, ending up on her back with a mew. Flopping in a "I give up" pose, Icykit blinked her eyes open to find an eyeful of Cherrykit's tail. Perturbed, she wriggled closer to attempt to n** at it as it moved. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:56 pm
User Image User Image

Amberbriar sighed a little a she watched her two kits. Cracklestreak had gone and disappeared on her. She had gone out to look for him, but when she found out her was expecting kits, she had to stop. She had hoped that he would return, but he didn’t know she was in the nursey. She licked Icykit and used her nose to flips the kit back on her small little paws.

“Careful baby,” she soft softly, nudging her kits closer.

Cherrykit was fast asleep while her sister wiggled around. She blinked when she was moved and bopped her sister with her paw. She meowed softly as she wiggled her way, looking for food.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:34 pm
Cracklestreak peeked around to their own little den area and found nothing. Nose twitching in annoyance, he sniffed around, wary of the greencough that was near the medicine den, he slowly padded in the direction of the nursery (and probably past it), never even once thinking that she would be there because of kits. Sniffing the air again, he tilted his head to one side, confused. There is a nursing she-cat around judging by the scent, but with Leafbare in full swing, it was slightly odd. Frowning (as a cat would frown), he slowly made his was towards the medicine cat den, a little worried that Amberbriar has suddenly came down with greencough. This scent within the nursery is oddly familiar too.

---

Icykit mewed when she was bopped once she was turned around. Who bopped her, she has yet to know...Staring at her mother, she attempted to sit up properly but has yet to gain full control of her limbs, thus falling over onto Amberbriar's paw. Mewing a little, she wriggled back onto her paws and ambled (like cat high on catnip, tripping over herself) towards Cherrykit to play.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:03 pm
Amberbriar purred as she watched her kits play. She just wished that Cracklestreak was there. She was lucky enough that one of her kits had his colors and the other had his markings. Both her kits had something of their father. He had been gone for so long, the thought occurred to her that he might have been killed. She didn’t know for sure though. A draft filtered through the Nursey den, a familiar scent reaching her nose. “Hello?” she called out, but no one came in. Maybe they had walked past the den.

Cherrykit yawned sleepily. She wiggled over to Icykit, planting her face into her sister’s stomach. She mewed as well and fell over onto her side. She felt a sudden chill over her little body and curled up under Icykit.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:17 pm
Cracklestreak had gone past the nursery by the time Amberbriar called out to see if any of the cats were around. He paused just a few feet from the medicine den, worried. "Amberbriar?" he called out. Frowning, he stared at the entrance to the den before turning back and heading back past the nursery to his and Amberbriar's den. She might be out looking for food the, he mused in his head. This scent, he swears, it is so excruciatingly familiar. On a whim, he decided to check the nursery, 100% sure Amberbriar would not be there. To say he was surprised when he went in was an understatement.

Icykit mewed and wriggled, a little uncomfortable that her sister's face was poking her stomach. Batting at the air, Icykit flopped closer to Cherrykit and curled around her, suddenly content despite the sudden chill.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:26 pm
Amberbriar gave her kits another lick when a familiar scent suddenly flooded the Nursey. She looked up as she moved her tail to cover her kits to keep them warm. She almost burst into tears when she saw Cracklestreak walk in.

“Cracklestreak?” she called out. “Is that really you or am I seeing ghosts?”

Cherryki nuzzled closer to her sister, raising her little paw up over Icykit’s small frame, almost like she was giving her a hug.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:37 pm
Blinking owlishly seems to be his specialty, with the way he stared at Amberbriar, hearing sounds of mews and smelling milk. His brain was a mess of "nursingfemalecatbutmewbutmatebutwho" and he was confused. He did spot a furry head under her tail and he was even more confused.

" Amberbriar! Yes, I uh...what?" he babbled, slowly making his way to her, cautious yet... "...are you okay love?" He glanced back down at himself, wondering why Amberbriar said she was seeing ghosts. He is sure he is not dead...wait.. He paused just in a feet or two from her, and began to paw at himself. "yes, I'm alive... Limbs check. tail check..."

Icykit purred a little when Amberbriar licked her before she settled in, paws snuggled into her chest as the familiar paw of her sister drapes over her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:46 pm
Amberbriar was silent for a moment. Her eyes roamed over his body, but she still didn’t believe he was there. “You… disappeared on me… You didn’t tell me where you went! I thought you died, and I would have to raise our kits by myself!” Her felt a couple tears fall from her eyes as she spoke. She didn’t realize she had blurted out the feelings she had kept inside, but she also thought Cracklestreak was dead.

Cherrykit blinked as her mother seemingly started yelling. She didn’t like that and starting mewing loudly herself. She felt something over her move and a blast of cold air reached her tiny little face. He shrunk back a little, looking for warmth again.  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:03 pm
Cracklestreak cowered a little at Amberbriar's outburst, somewhat fearing for his life. Wait, kits? Instantly, he was at her side, nuzzling her with a purr. "I am so sorry... I uh..." he trailed off. He was not sure if telling her would worry her more but...

"A few cats wanted to get catmint and I tagged along.. " Ear flattened against his head, Cracklestreak continued to nuzzle Amberbriar, licking at her muzzle to attempt to dry her tears. "I'm alive, I'm alive... I won't leave you, I am so sorry.." He jolted a bit when he hear a loud yowl from somewhere under Amberbriar's tail and when her tail moved, his eyes nearly bulged out of his skull. They were adorable. He slowly looked over to the two little kits and tears began to spring out of his eyes. He turned back to her, all teary and asked in a really soft voice ".......my kits?"

Icykit mewed when her sister moved and she was not happy. Then a loud yowl following her mother's outburst startled her out of her little nap. Blinking her eyes open, she looked up to a face full of Cherrykit when her sister decided to avoid the cold by snuggling her again. Mewing, as Icykit seems to enjoy the cold, she draped a paw over her sister instead, completely oblivious of the fact that another cat was there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:16 pm
"Of course they're your kits," Amberbriar said. "Who else would they be?" He was really there. He wasn't dead,with his body out in the snow frozen. Or mauled to death by an angry badger or a fox like her mind made her believe. She rubbed her head against his body, afraid that she was dreaming and when she woke up, he would be gone.

Cherrykit yawned again and nuzzled her sister. She then looked up, seeing another cat there. She blinked and tilted her head, falling backwards as she did so. She mewed, trying to get her sister's attention, warning her of the newcomer tjay was there. Surely her mother wouldn't let some strange cat around them! Then, who was this cat looking down at them with tears in his eyes?  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:25 pm
Cracklestreak's heart all but melted and he nuzzled her with such love and adoration, loudly purring. He did hope that Amberbriar would not have left him either, fearing that during the mission she would have decided enough was enough. Looking back to the kits, he slowly peared down at them, eyes still teary.

"Hello little ones... daddy's here..." His brain pretty much threw a brick square into his face at that point and he blinked, leaning back up with eyes wide and turning to Amberbriar. "I'm a dad..." he looked down at the kits and back to his mate, in awe.

Icykit mewed in a "5 more mins, mother..." tone when her sister nudged her before hearing voices that were different to their mother. Blinking her eyes open, she stared at Cracklestreak with awe and wariness. Who?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:36 pm
Amverbriar giggled a little. He was soncute sometimes. "Yes that does happen." She teased. She nuzzled the kits for a moment, reassuring them they were safe. "Icykit, Cherrykit, this is your father," she said gently. She didn't know if they understood her. "Cracklestreak, meet your daughters, Icykit and Cherrykit."

Cherrykit didn't understand, but she wanted to see the newcomer up close. She waddled a little over her mother's tail, getting closer to Cracklestreak. She wanted to meet this "father" that had appeared, not that she knew what that meant. Maybe he was a new friend that she could play with!  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:54 pm
Cracklestreak ducked his head a little, all sheepish. "Yeah well..." He blushed as much as a cat could before looking down at the little kits. "Hello..Awww they are cute..." he slowly lied down closer to the kits and watched as Cherrykit waddled over to him. He slowly placed his maw down onto his paws and watched. His brain has yet to note that both the kits are female however... this will take a while.

Icykit squinted at the newcomer and tilted her head to one side. Is he edible? Is he a toy?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:26 pm
Cherrykit, being the adventurous type, waddle right out of the nest and flopped onto Cracklestreaks nuzzle. She sniffed at the new cat, wondering what he was going to do next. She mewed, suddenly feeling afraid and cold.

Amberbriar smiled as Cherrykit went to meet their father. She had been wanting them to meet since they were born. She licked Icykit, urging her to do the same if she wanted. She gave a calming lick to Cherrykit as well. "There's nothing to be afraid of."  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:06 am
Cracklestreak was smitten alright; with the way Cherrykit waddled over to him. He sniffed her in return, smiling despite himself. When he noticed the visible shiver go through her little body, he frowned a little and lifted his muzzle slowly to prevent her from falling and drew her closer to him, a soft purr rumbling through his body. "Awww...Leafbare is getting to you isn't it..." he moved so that his body was close to Amberbriar and curled around little Cherrykit.

Icykit tilted her head from one side to another, even with her mother licking her. She looked back up to her mother before mewing, looking back to Cracklestreak and her sister. She stayed where she is, however and watched as her sister is enveloped by warmth. Looking back at her mother once more, she then decided to waddle over and attempt to climb his paw, only to flop over it instead. Mewing, she wriggles to no avail before mewing pathetically, helpless.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff