Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Amberbriar x Cracklestreak + kits] I thought you were dead! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:43 am
Amberbriar smiled at her little family. She was so happy to have Cracklestreak back. Her kits would have a real father now. She lowwered her head and gently nudged Icykit back to her paws. She then shifted in her nest a little, giving some more room to Cracklestreak. She was feeling tired herself, but she wanted to watch her family more.

Cherrykit yawned. She had enough excitement for one day and her small little body was just as tired as she was. She crawled back towards Amberbriar, burying herself under her mother's fluffy tail. Her little nose was the only thing that showed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:02 am
Cracklestreak watched as his little one slowly returned to her mother before settling to look at Icykit. Smiling, he nudged her as well before shuffling to nuzzle at his mate. This warmed his heart and he wants this for as long as he can have it.

Icykit mewed as she was placed back on her feet. Staring at Cracklestreak, she tilted her head to one side before turning to her sister, watching as Cherrykit disappeared under Amberbriar's tail. Yawning a little, she waddles over to her sister and burrowed under her mother tail and curled into a ball, sleeping.  

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:54 am
Amberbriar purred and she returned Cracklestreak's nuzzle with her own. She licked the top of his head.

"I'm so happy you returned to us," she said quietly, not wanting to wake the kits aw. "You really scared me when you just up and left without a word... I.tried looking for you, but when I realized I was expecting, I had to give up. It was scary,thinking I would have to raise both daughters...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:52 pm
Cracklestreak's heart is all but mush at this point. It was so hard not to smile and he felt like a bird, flying off. He turned to Amberbriar as she spoke and bowed his head a little.

"I...well... the mission was to prevent more of our clan members from dying of greencough..." Sighing, he turned away, bright yellow eyes dulling in colour as he thought of what is must be like for Amberbriar to be left alone. He was alone, once. Not anymore...

"I wanted to make sure that you were safe... had I known you were expecting...I would have stayed...I guess I wanted to show you I can protect you..." Sheepishly turning back to her, he nuzzled her softly. "I am sorry..." He looked at the two bundles barely visible under her tail and smiled again. He has a family to protect now.  

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:45 am
“A mission…. To prevent greencough…” Amberbriar’s eyes went wide. He had gone on a very important mission then. She felt her heart swell with pride. She was so proud of Cracklectreak. “You don’t have to show me you can protect me. I already know you can protect US.” She purred loudly and nuzzled him in return. “You must be tired.” She moved a little in her nest, making room for Cracklstreak. “Come and rest. It’ll be warmer here then in the den alone.”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:22 pm
Cracklestreak sheepishly ducked his head in shyness and nuzzled his mate in return. He nodded and smiled. He is still doubtful of himself but he is pretty sure if he voices that out to Amberbriar, she might bop him over the head and call him an idiot for thinking that.

"Well, not that you point it out, I am feeling tired... all the walking..." The tiredness did not hit him as fast as he expected, probably because of the adrenaline coursing through his veins when he found Amberbriar missing. He smiled, thanking her as he settled more comfortably, careful with the two kits sleeping close by. Finally, he is home.  

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers