User Image

Singsong was a perky cat. She may have had her ups and downs in life, but that didn't make her less than cheerful on any given day. To be sad, well that just wasn't fun! And life ought to be fun, because, well... that's just what it had to be. Determined to feel happy in any situation and smiling throughout, Singsong set out into the snow.

"I'm going to find some flowers today!" She told herself. "There's bound to be some under all this snow. And if there isn't... She trailed off for a moment and then took a deep breath and smiled again. "Then I'll make some! That way any cat who sees them can enjoy the snow-flowers I make!"

And so she set off into the snow to look for some flowers to sniff, or to make her own. Sadly, she didn't get too far, before she found a hole in the snow and let out a cry of surprise as she tumbled into it. It took her a few moments to get her bearings, before she looked around and up. With a shiver, she swallowed and mewed. "Well, nothing caved in around me, so that's good, at least." She tried to scramble out, but the snow made everything slick."Maybe someone is around who might be able to haul me out somehow..." She thought hopefully and so, she tilted her head back and began to call.

"Helloooooo? Is anyone out there? Please, help me!" She hollered to any who might be near, it not occurring to her that there may be others of a nasty sort out there just as easily.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx