The Dark One had not slept for two days, nor did he give himself a chance to rest and let his wounds heal. Caffeine and adrenaline were the only two things allowing him to ignore the screaming agony of his muscles. Every inch of his body hurt but he couldn't stop, not yet. The longer he took the greater chance there was of him escaping, either physically or spiritually and Sub could not allow that. He had to administer justice, the only kind he was satisfied with.

Now finding himself standing in a dark rectangular room, lit only by a monitor on the far end of it and devoid of any other objects or furnishings besides a single chair, the Snagem leader rubbed his hand across the black Ebonite wall to his left as he approached the chair and its occupant.

The chair's occupant knew he was here, and perhaps knew he was approaching, but visually the darkness cloaked him and the light of the monitor would make it difficult to see him as it shone in the opposite direction. Stepping out of the darkness and standing to the side of the large monitor which hung from the ceiling Sub looked up at the monitor from the side, ignoring the chair's occupant, arms folded with a stern look on his face.

"Trudly." Sub said, reading the name off the monitor as the picture of said person came up. "Folly." Again, reading off the name which the monitor showed as it changed pictures again. "Dr. Hanabi." This one showed two persons, a man and a woman, both Dr. Hanabi. "Tails." This time a Vulpix hybrid came up on the screen. "Cera." A picture of a Mew was shown, causing Sub's voice to become more sadden. More images of various people and Pokemon, clearly all victims of Ein and his experiments, dead or otherwise, would continue to flash on the screen, each with their name appearing on the bottom.

Finally turning to face the metal chair welded to the floor the Dark One stared down with a stern look on his face at the captive Ein. His arms were bound to the chair's arm rest with metal cuffs welded completely shut, no lock or hinges. The man would silently glare at Sub with eyes full of hate, the elderly scientist unable to speak thanks to the rubber gag. Seeing Ein in this state almost made Sub happy, completely immobile, forced to watch a stream of his victims, and trapped inside his own vault.

"You have done so much damage, hurt so many people. For thirty years I wanted nothing more than to kill you, just as half my team did. Revenge for what you did to Cera and the others, tricked me into being an accomplice to your evil works. On that day, when Sol and I rescued her from your clutches I vowed I would kill you, put an absolute end to your terror. For thirty years it was all I thought about and yet when the time came, when I was presented with the opportunity to actually do it, I couldn't. Not because I pitied your or for moral reasons but because I felt like it wasn't good enough." He said, turning his back to the scientist.

"No punishment will ever be good enough for a devil such as yourself. But I think I found the best one possible. You will remain here, forever, with nothing else to see or do besides be haunted by the images of your countless victims. Over thirty years I made certain to record every one I could, ever person, hybrid, or Pokemon you harmed. I started to such so that their suffering may never be forgotten but now I found a better use for it. Maybe, just maybe, after enough time has passed, after you have stared at their faces enough times, maybe you'll feel something like regret for what you did. I doubt it but I have to believe there is a chance, that you are still human, otherwise I might become just as heartless and evil as you." Taking a few steps forward he stopped short of disappearing into the darkness again and turned around one last time to look at Ein and show him his face.

"This is goodbye, Ein. You'll never find solace here, nor will you ever believe escape is possible. Welcome to the hell you deserve." With that said he turned back around and walked off into the darkness.

Eventually he would make it to the far wall which would open upon his approach, the doors swinging inward allowing him to step through them. As the doors swung shut behind him Sub let out a deep sigh and just look at the view before him as he stood on the platform in front of the door. The swirling dark blue sky, the chunks of earth which drifted across the expanse in all directions and in any position possible, the streams of water and waterfalls which flowed in any direction they desired, the Distortion World was certainly an interesting to place to visit.

He would have to thank Devon Corp. for their help, once again. Getting Ein's vault out of Realgam Tower wasn't easy, and they worked around the clock to make sure it was absolutely devoid of any of Ein's contraptions, the vault completely disassembled and reassembled to make certain. He was surprised it only took them two days to finish. Despite their needling Sub never let spill what he wanted it for, or who or what would occupy it. They didn't even know he had took it away, he spirited it away while no one was looking.

Watching an upside-down tree go by began to wonder how long he had actually been here, it didn't feel that long but there was no true flow or time here in the Distortion World. That realization made him also remember that this place didn't play by the same rules for space either, an endless expanse where everything was nowhere and everywhere at the same time, he was glad he didn't have to find his own way out of this place.

Looking to his left he smiled at the Giratina hybrid who had been waiting outside for him. He hated he asked Darts to do this, the hybrid was clearly still badly injured but with a steady supply of Ghost Gems and Gardy providing him a steady stream of Heal Pulse the undead dragon was able to get them here without collapsing. They would wait however long he needed before he snatched the three of them away again through the dimensions, taking them back home while they left the vault and its sole occupant to drift in the timeless infinite expanse for all eternity.

Here, with no chance of escape and forced to view his victims, Ein would never age any further, never require food or water, here he had finally become 'immortal'. For an eternity his prison will drift through the Distortion World, none knowing its location, not even the Snagems could know exactly where it was, or rather where it would be. Sub had made what he felt like was the perfect punishment for Ein, a hell from which he would be damned to until the last star died out and even then the Dark One wasn't sure it would spell the end for his punishment.

He just hoped that maybe, after all he had done to put an end to Ein, his actions would be forgiven in the hereafter that Ein would never experience. For now though he had a team to get back to. Their job was never over.