Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Deja Vu

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:15 pm
Again.
She watched a family member, again, become angered by something. Again, storm away, again push her aside as if her comfort meant little to him.

She knew and understood that the fight and the revelations had been hard on everyone involved in the guild. She knew that many members held opinions she'd never understand as her age and guild membership could not guide her.

But to be spurned by family....that hurt harder than anything she'd ever experienced before, and for a minute the Channelers back reflected someone lost in her memories, and she choked.

She slips out of the experience with the smell of sea, and realizes where she is. Aria, who she must have called during the time...She shakes her head. He's not here. More alert, she looks to her bird pokemon as she's let off....touches her bracelet.

The bird pokemon nods.

----

Rhyme steps out in terrain that is familiar because of its feel, but is new and strange at the same time. RC said she'd be welcome here, but at the same time...is he here now? Her shaking hands find purchase in Aria's fluff. Please, just let her gut be right...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:24 pm
Not a Noise
Again.
She watched a family member, again, become angered by something. Again, storm away, again push her aside as if her comfort meant little to him.

She knew and understood that the fight and the revelations had been hard on everyone involved in the guild. She knew that many members held opinions she'd never understand as her age and guild membership could not guide her.

But to be spurned by family....that hurt harder than anything she'd ever experienced before, and for a minute the Channelers back reflected someone lost in her memories, and she choked.

She slips out of the experience with the smell of sea, and realizes where she is. Aria, who she must have called during the time...She shakes her head. He's not here. More alert, she looks to her bird pokemon as she's let off....touches her bracelet.

The bird pokemon nods.

----

Rhyme steps out in terrain that is familiar because of its feel, but is new and strange at the same time. RC said she'd be welcome here, but at the same time...is he here now? Her shaking hands find purchase in Aria's fluff. Please, just let her gut be right...

RC was indeed at Sky Pillar. He was up in his room at the top of the Pillar, reading over notes on possible recruits and official documents from across the region. Hoenn on a whole was rather startled to find out that Sky Pillar was no longer a crumbling relic. But RC managed to calm things down over time. The current papers on his desk were supply invoices.

~~~~~

"Halt! Who goes there!" Shouts one of the guards and his partner quickly joins him. "Show your Right of Passage or begone from here!" The other guard barks at Rhyme.

~~~~

RC's looks up from his work. Who was here at this time?  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:47 pm
RCCaughtem

RC was indeed at Sky Pillar. He was up in his room at the top of the Pillar, reading over notes on possible recruits and official documents from across the region. Hoenn on a whole was rather startled to find out that Sky Pillar was no longer a crumbling relic. But RC managed to calm things down over time. The current papers on his desk were supply invoices.

~~~~~

"Halt! Who goes there!" Shouts one of the guards and his partner quickly joins him. "Show your Right of Passage or begone from here!" The other guard barks at Rhyme.

~~~~

RC's looks up from his work. Who was here at this time?

Rhyme quickly looks up and spots the guard, and the Altaria floofs up in defense. With one hand the Pachirisu hybrid steadies her pokemon, and the other....two quick shakes brings the sleeve away from her wrist, revealing the bracelet she was given. "I wish to speak to him, if he is in. If he is not, we will depart quickly, sir."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:53 pm
Not a Noise

Rhyme quickly looks up and spots the guard, and the Altaria floofs up in defense. With one hand the Pachirisu hybrid steadies her pokemon, and the other....two quick shakes brings the sleeve away from her wrist, revealing the bracelet she was given. "I wish to speak to him, if he is in. If he is not, we will depart quickly, sir."

The guards look between one another and stand down. "The Master is at the top. Proceed with care." The guards say and clear out of Rhyme's way.

~~~~~

RC listens some more, then sniffs the air.

"It seems you have a visitor."

"This late? Something must have happened."

"Sharp as always, my fellow Master"

RC huffs as he puts away the paperwork and gets ready for the arrival of Rhyme.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:19 pm
RCCaughtem
The guards look between one another and stand down. "The Master is at the top. Proceed with care." The guards say and clear out of Rhyme's way.

~~~~~

RC listens some more, then sniffs the air.

"It seems you have a visitor."

"This late? Something must have happened."

"Sharp as always, my fellow Master"

RC huffs as he puts away the paperwork and gets ready for the arrival of Rhyme.

Care is something she has. Care is something she needs. The teen advances, trying to keep her trembles. She knows its late, knows he's busy, knows that shes probably disturbing something so important for something trivial--

No. It wasn't trivial. She has to stop herself before the door as a pang of heartache hits her chest. She's been through this before, and the fact that its happening again....

She approaches the door, finally. Uses the braceleted arm to knock. Takes a deep breath. She'll be fine....she thinks.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:22 pm
Not a Noise

Care is something she has. Care is something she needs. The teen advances, trying to keep her trembles. She knows its late, knows he's busy, knows that shes probably disturbing something so important for something trivial--

No. It wasn't trivial. She has to stop herself before the door as a pang of heartache hits her chest. She's been through this before, and the fact that its happening again....

She approaches the door, finally. Uses the braceleted arm to knock. Takes a deep breath. She'll be fine....she thinks.

"Come in," RC says to let Rhyme know she was free to enter.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:29 pm
RCCaughtem

"Come in," RC says to let Rhyme know she was free to enter.

She enters quietly into his office, taking in things she didn't know were here. She's never visited him in the tower, but the place feels.....soothing. She toys with the bracelet, her bell on her neck softly jingling as she enters... "I'm...sorry. I know its late, but...." She rubs the back of her neck before tapping her fingers together.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:35 pm
Not a Noise

She enters quietly into his office, taking in things she didn't know were here. She's never visited him in the tower, but the place feels.....soothing. She toys with the bracelet, her bell on her neck softly jingling as she enters... "I'm...sorry. I know its late, but...." She rubs the back of her neck before tapping her fingers together.

RC watches her enter. Her body language was very telling. RC would walk over, scoop up his adoptive daughter, and give her a big hug. Nothing more needed to be said at the moment.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:39 pm
RCCaughtem
RC watches her enter. Her body language was very telling. RC would walk over, scoop up his adoptive daughter, and give her a big hug. Nothing more needed to be said at the moment.

She was glad he could read her like an open book. His imposing height would intimidate anyone else...but she...nope. She takes it in, scooped up clearly and hugged tightly. Tears well up and she wraps her smaller arms around him, hugging her adoptive father tightly. All of the adrenaline and all of the tension and all of the front she's been holding washes away with his hug and she begins babbling into his neck. Telling more than what she told him and Ryan, talking about the meeting of Zekrom, of losing her ability to go home, and then of the battle, of losing Tristen and Zwei--her two closest friends aside from her adopted family--and getting them, of beating Ein.....of the fear of losing Ryan similarly to how she lost Beat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:08 pm
Not a Noise

She was glad he could read her like an open book. His imposing height would intimidate anyone else...but she...nope. She takes it in, scooped up clearly and hugged tightly. Tears well up and she wraps her smaller arms around him, hugging her adoptive father tightly. All of the adrenaline and all of the tension and all of the front she's been holding washes away with his hug and she begins babbling into his neck. Telling more than what she told him and Ryan, talking about the meeting of Zekrom, of losing her ability to go home, and then of the battle, of losing Tristen and Zwei--her two closest friends aside from her adopted family--and getting them, of beating Ein.....of the fear of losing Ryan similarly to how she lost Beat.

RC takes a deep breath as he comforts Rhyme. So now all the truth finally pours out. And now all the pieces finally fall into place.

"You have been through so much, my daughter, and yet here you stand. You are lucky that your friends were able to return to you. And do remember that when talking with your Brother. He will never be able to get back what he has lost." RC says to Rhyme as he looks to his right and nods to someone/something just out of sight.

"As for said Channeler, I have just dispatched my eyes to try and find him. Even in anger, he is a predictable soul. He must of went to one of two places. So we shall know soon." RC adds.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:08 pm
RCCaughtem
RC takes a deep breath as he comforts Rhyme. So now all the truth finally pours out. And now all the pieces finally fall into place.

"You have been through so much, my daughter, and yet here you stand. You are lucky that your friends were able to return to you. And do remember that when talking with your Brother. He will never be able to get back what he has lost." RC says to Rhyme as he looks to his right and nods to someone/something just out of sight.

"As for said Channeler, I have just dispatched my eyes to try and find him. Even in anger, he is a predictable soul. He must of went to one of two places. So we shall know soon." RC adds.

Rhyme settles closer to her father figure, breathing in the smell of the tower among other details. "I've tried...so hard...I'm so sorry...I was so selfish, RC. I-I didn't...I..." She sniffles, rubbing her eyes as if to push away all of the guilt. "Thank you...always..." She murmurs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:59 pm
Not a Noise

Rhyme settles closer to her father figure, breathing in the smell of the tower among other details. "I've tried...so hard...I'm so sorry...I was so selfish, RC. I-I didn't...I..." She sniffles, rubbing her eyes as if to push away all of the guilt. "Thank you...always..." She murmurs.

"Shhh. Everything that has happened, for good or for ill, has happened for a reason. There is no fault that lies with you. I just wish you had told me all of this sooner. But that is water under the bridge." RC says as he continues to comfort Rhyme.

There was a return flash from outside. RC glances and nods.

"It seems our impetuous channeler has fled to Ecruteak City in Jhoto, for now. If I have my hunch right, he is only staying there for a bit before heading back to Seafolk Village in Alola. Try as he may, Ryan is very much a homebody when he is upset and frustrated like this. If you are looking to speak with him, I suggest you head there. And besides, I am sure his little dragon would appreciate some familiar company. " RC explains and suggests to Rhyme.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
Side RP Board

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items