Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Quoth the Raven "Nevermore." Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 pm
Sub stood outside the cave entrance to Mt. Silver, looking up at the sky, watching the clouds drift through the sky. The lone black feather he retrieved from Realgam Tower was clutched in his hand. Looking up at the clouds he thought one looked just like his late bird and held up the feather into the sky so that it was in front of the cloud. Watching the wind try to blow away the feather in his hand the man sniffled, a tear beginning to form in his eye. He hadn't allowed himself to miss her since all went down at Realgam, couldn't. Now standing here alone all the neglected emotions came rushing back and he wanted to cry. But not would he.

The man was waiting for a few of his teammates which he requested come with him to see Nevermore put to rest, at least in memory. He didn't tell them where they were going just that it wasn't going to take long but they should at least pack a flashlight and perhaps wear something warm that can be taken off if needed, whatever that meant.

For now he just waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:36 pm
Confident that Ulla was safe in her room and that Keiko was in good hands with Doc Owl, I made my way out to the entrance to the mountain after grabbing a flashlight and a jacket. I wasn't completely sure what Sub wanted with me, but the fact that I hadn't seen Nevermore by his side since I got back from the Fairy Realm gave me an idea of what to expect.

Unsurprisingly, Sub was holding up a black feather and holding back tears when I found him. Saying nothing, I sat beside him and looked at the feather, keeping my thoughts to myself for the moment.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:16 pm
Aile would meet up with Sub and Ter as well, sporting her old duster jacket for a change, mostly because it was currently the only jacket she had that was in half decent condition. A flashlight would be in one of the pockets, and her staff would be in use as a walking stick right now. Once she saw the feather, she nodded and understood what this was probably going to be about. The woman would respectfully wait until Sub was ready, leaning on her staff until they got moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:50 pm
After one last check on his sister, Leon was outside where Sub called for them. He had his usual coat on but brought a flashlight like the Dark One suggested. He didn't understand why of all people he was called for, but. It made sense when he didn't see his partner in crime Nevermore. He sat down on a rock next to Ter. If they Leon were to meet Ter's eyes, he we nod his head to show that Ulla was still fast asleep.

Leon looked out in the distance as he felt the cold winds of the mountains hit his face as he put his hood up to keep warm. A ton of us have lost many loved ones. This just added onto the list.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:20 pm
Odd would join the others at Sub's side shortly enough. A proper funeral should have a priest present but that was not his role today. No, today he was attending as a friend of one who has lost their dearest friend and confidant. He spoke no words as he approached, pulling Dull's old jacket closer to him. He needn't the warmth, accustomed as he was to the cold from his childhood atop Mt. Silver but it seemed appropriate at the moment.

He watched Sub holding up the black feather he had collected back at Realgam tower and recalled Kaya explaining what had happened atop the tower once they got back, before he'd come out here. He wanted to offer Sub some condolence but... The only thing he could offer, he knew would be morally wrong. Not like Snagem as a whole cared much for morals. But that was a discussion for another time, when Sub had processed his grief and would not be making decisions based in raw emotion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:46 pm
Veronica showed up. There was a deep sigh on her part when she realized what it was about. She had no clue how to face this situation but she would always be there when called and hoped there was something she could properly do to offer comfort.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:09 pm
Sub would snap out of his trance as the last of his teammates arrived, putting down the feather and smiling at them. He was happy to see them all come together for him, even though the circumstances were not all that pleasant. Stashing the father back into the inner pocket of his vest he picked his backpack up off the ground and slowly put his arms through the traps, in no hurry for what he was about to set off to do. He had to do it however, wouldn't be able to rest until he did.

"We can teleport as close as Violet City but we'll have to walk the rest of the way. The Ruins of the Alph are strange, makes it difficult for Pokemon to teleport in and out, except for the local Natu and Xatu, they don't appear to have any trouble." The man explained, though no more than that, such as what the purpose of going to the ruins was. Instead he called forth Claydol with his SNAG and promptly laid his hand on the Claydoll as soon as it appeared, disappearing away to Violet City.

-----

Immediately after the Snagem leader appeared in front of Violet City Pokemon Center. He expected the rest of his teammates to arrived shortly after and thus waited for them. As soon as the last of them arrived he didn't speak, instead just began to walk off, heading north. He would have to make a u-turn passed the gym and head south before he could make it to Route 32 which would lead to the Ruins of Alph. Route 36 was slightly shorter but he didn't feel like being bothered by the local Sudowoodo.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:18 pm
I had Claydol teleport me to Violet City as well, as I couldn't remember if Rala had any experience with Johto or not. Once there, I followed Sub out to Route 32. Unlike Rala, I had enough knowledge of Johto to have an idea of where we were going, though I was clueless as to what Sub wanted out of the Ruins of Alph.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:04 pm
SubonicXP

Shortly after Sub and those with him had arrived at Violet City, Sol would appear next to them with his Xatu. Cera could be seen on his shoulder too, before floating off it as both of them followed.

"Hey, saw the message. Was a bit slower than I thought I'd be, so you'd already teleported by the time I arrived.

"I figured if you were going anywhere, it'd be here. Call it a really good hunch."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:52 pm
Aile would actually use the Claydol as well instead of bringing out Tatooine, mostly to keep herself from bending her waist too much. "Ruins of Alph? Sounds... curious." She nodded as she followed the others, watching how fast she walked to keep her breathing steady. For once, her staff was useful for more than holding sand or being a stick to beat peoples heads in. Weird.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:36 am
Sub's words made Veronica wonder whether she should catch a Natu. It was a strange thing. She also teleported with the Claydol, tagging along more closely to the group. She looked through the map on her SNAG trying to figure out where they were headed rather than assume everyone knew the way. Eventually, her thoughts shifted to wondering what they were going to do exactly and what Sub had in mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:03 am
Leon watched as everyone started teleporting as he took one last look back just out of habit of Ulla watching. He thought to himself, how could she when she was fast asleep? He then took out his SNAG as he then teleported to Violet City. Leon didn't really travel to Johto before he joined Snagem, unfortunately this was no time for sight-seeing as he followed the others.

While following his team, he looked around to see if anybody would notice this odd group of people walking around. It looked liked nobody was really paying attention. Guess the news of Ein's rein hasn't been made public yet. Good, that just means more time for them to relax before being publicized.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:58 am
It was a short walk down Route 32, any other time Sub might find it pleasant what with the shine shinning, the Pidgey foraging in the grass, even a flock of Mareep skipped on by and yet he ignored it all. A Youngster looked as if he would try to challenge him but the astute young lad took one look at the man's face and quickly decided against bothering him. He wasn't meaning to put on such an air of sorrow and pain and yet he couldn't do anything about it even if he tried.

Soon they would pass through the checkpoint between Route 32 and Ruins of Alph. Again no one dared bother them, a Hiker just giving them a curious look before moving on. Sub would step out onto the other side and find himself among the ruins of an ancient complex built by a civilization lost to the sands of time. Like many he often wondered who those people were, what their relationship with the Unown was, and what secrets did they know. Today however wasn't one of those days.

"We'll be heading into the ruins to the lower floor. More than likely we won't be bothered on the inside, the Unown are pretty timid and rarely act. That said some times strange things do happen on the inside, whether or not the Unown are doing anything on purpose or it is simply a matter of their existence I don't know. But like I said chances are it will be uneventful, just be aware." He informed his teammates before heading into the nearest structure.

The inside of the structure was relatively small and square in shape. On the walls were numerous carvings of Unown hieroglyphics but something told the Snagems these in particular were just carvings and nothing more. At the center of the room was a carved out hole in the ground with a ladder going downwards through it. Around the hole were four stone statues that resembled a Rhydon, or was it a Nidoking? They didn't exactly look like any particular Pokemon but slightly resembled several, odd. Sub wouldn't waste any time however and immediately climbed onto the ladder and headed down in the darkness. This must be why he told them to bring a flashlight.

(If you would like to catch a Pokemon on Route 32 or outside the Ruins of Alph you may do so. Available Pokemon are any not fully evolved Pokemon normally found at these locations.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:16 pm
I followed Sub wordlessly across the route, but felt a bit bad for the Youngster that was about to challenge Sub until he saw the Dark One's visage. I waved to the kid, contemplating challenging him on the return trip, but knew that if I did that now, I'd fall behind. The sight of the surface of the Ruins of Alph took me by surprise, though, as I'd never seen them up close.

I didn't gaze upon the ruins for long, though, as I felt the need to keep up with the team. As we descended to the depths of the ruins, I removed a flashlight from my bag and activated it, using to gaze about our surroundings.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:56 am
Leon walked through several trainers as they didn’t even dare try to battle Sub. Very smart move. He would look back at them and give them a thumbs up to show that they made a smart decision. Surprise that they didn’t even recognize the Dark One himself. So, that would just mean their faces haven’t been fully publicized just yet. Once they made it to their destination, Leon didn’t even bother trying to look for some new Pokemon to join his team. Right now, he just needed to focus on his Roserade and Koffing. He took out a Pokeball as out popped Shiro, his Alolan Vulpix. It was on the ground as it shook her body as the cold air felt nice from the ruins. ”We aren’t battling today Shiro, just thought it would be nice for you in here seeing how it’s a bit chilly.” The Vulpix cheered happily as Leon shushed her to keep her voice down. He knelt down to her level and whispered what transpired with Sub’s beloved crow. Shiro grew upset as she merely nodded as Leon turned on his flashlight to follow along the group.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff