Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[SingsongxBig Mama] Snow-Time Snuggles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:28 pm
User Image

Singsong occasionally heard whispers of the cats that lived deeper in the forest, or beyond the river. She thought about trying to find them every now and then, wondering if they would care to be her friends, but the idea of crossing the stones to get across the river was a frightening one, even to the optimistic loner. And while she spent a lot of time weaving through the trees, she would always find herself on the edge of the forest when she stopped walking, unable to find the supposed camp of cats.

"It never used to be hard to find friends." Singsong was saying to herself. "In fact, it used to be really easy. You'd just hop on a fence and look over to see if your neighbor was outside or not." She reflected with a sigh. "But I'll keep looking. There's bound to be some cat around to wants to be my snow-time snuggle buddy." She reasoned and shivered. Her fur wasn't thin, like some cats she'd met, but it certainly wasn't as thick as it could've been.

"Fluffy from two doors down never had to worry about getting cold in the snowy season." Singsong remembered the thick pelted tomcat. "But back when we lived indoors, none of us did." She let out a soft sigh. It had been her choice to live away from her Twolegs and be a loner, but it must've been the weather that was starting to wear down her mood. "I thought I'd find more friends out here than I actually am... I want to have a family again." She mewed to herself, shook her pelt. "I have to keep looking for one."

Falcona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image

The snow did not deter Big Mama from wandering around, the little mouse clinging to her fur close to her neck area. Squeaking, the little mouse, called Lil Tex, poked his head out from her fur only to shiver and burrow straight back.

"Alright, Lil Tex... Mama's gotta rest now... I know ya haven't eaten yet..." The mouse poked his head back out and squeaked again, happy at the prospect of eating despite having ate just a while back when Big Mama found some seeds. Locating a small area under some trees, she ducked under and began to settle herself, lying down on a patch that is not covered in snow.

"Now now, lil one, ya gotta remember to not go runnin' off too far... Mama won't be able to find ya, ya hear?" Big Mama informed her little mouse friend. Turning to his "mother", the mouse squeaked, patting at her paw before scurrying off to find some food, despite the cold weather. Watching him go, Big Mama settled down in her little area under some trees, listening to the sounds of the wind that comes by every now and then, blowing snow onto her fur. Such a nice day to just be...

Jolting, she got up from her relaxed state and padded to where she saw her little one went off to, worried. "And here I was thinkin' he was gonna be okay..."  

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:07 pm
Singsong had never had a mouse walk right up to her like this one had. She wasn't quite sure what she was supposed to do with it. The growling of her stomach told her she should eat it, but it looked so cute! And she couldn't bring herself to eat something that looked so compelling.

"Is this a sign?" She asked it. "Are you the family I've been looking for?" She sniffed it. It didn't smell entirely like a mouse, but like something else too? It was hard to say for certain. She didn't know if it could reply back to her, could mice usually talk? She'd never stopped to ask one before. "I'm Singsong! Do you want to become apart of my family?" She asked it, laying down in the snow so she could become eye level with the rodent. She was so entranced by the mouse that she didn't hear the paw steps not long off.

Falcona

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:00 pm
The little mouse squeaked at Singsong in understanding but shook its head afterwards. A head tilt later and it turned away, hopping towards a mass of a cat padding towards the mouse and Singsong.

"Lil Tex, I swear in Starclan's name if I find you goin' off somewhere not safe, Mama ain't helpin' ya, ya hear!" Big Mama could barely see the cat that was Singsong in the distance as Lil Tex hopped towards he field of vision. The mouse chittered, hopping up and down in excitement, not for food but of another cat. Big Mama rolled her eyes and looked up, tempted to facepaw in exasperation. "Slow down, Mama ain't going nowhere... 'nother cat huh? Let's go look see!" WIth that, the mouse scrambled up her front leg into her fur, still squeaking excitedly.  

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items