Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Talonfang & Shadowstar] Advise...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:59 am
User ImageTalonfang sighed as he entered the camp, two very small mice hanging from his mouth. Prey had become scarce. This was the first time that he had caught something in days. He thought himself as a good hunter, but with this long leaf-bare, his hunting skills weren’t as good. He placed his kills on the small pile. The river was frozen over in most areas and the parts that weren’t frozen didn’t appear to have any fish. He glanced over to the Warrior’s den. He had promised to feed Flintmoon but could he really with prey being so low now. As he looked at the Warrior’s den, another female came out. One that he had liked for a long time. One he wanted as a mate but didn’t know how to convince her.

“I need to bring more kill to camp,” he said to himself, but he couldn’t stop watching the deputy.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:11 pm
User ImageLeafbare was nothing new, yet facing her first as a Leader made it feel like a completely new beast. Hardly a moment went by when she wasn't either planning or out hunting herself. More of a battle cat then a huntress, Shadowstar had to brush up on an old skill. Leafbare was another battle, another chance to lead her clan well or fail them miserably.

Despite Russetstorm's best efforts, Shadowstar knew in her heart which side of that scale she landed.

Exiting her den from the brief rest, Shadowstar was ready to go back out again. A curious sight stopped her. Talonfang had his eyes trained on something. With ears perked, Shadowstart approached him from behind and looked in the direction he was looking.

She waited several moments to be sure before she made herself known with a chuckling, "See anything interesting, Talonfang?" Did he have eyes for her deputy? If so, she'd have to do something about that. Change up patrols prehaps.

Chisato Mikami
I can't get Imgur to open up right, sorry abou the extra big picture

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:24 pm
Talonfang wasn’t expecting someone to walk up behind him, much less his leader. The hair on his back went up, obviously unprepared. He felt like his had jumped high into the sky, but he just jumped to his paws, turning his head to Shadowstar. His ears went flat against his head and he looked down and sighed.

“Am I… that obvious?” he asked as he glanced back up to the spot where Wildflower was. The deputy had gone elsewhere, Talonfang didn’t see where.

Looking back at the two mice he brought back, he had a thought of going back out. Maybe he should climb up into the trees and get the squirrels as they slept.
“I doubt there’s anything that would get her to notice me…” Deep in his thoughts, he hadn’t realized he said anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:56 pm
Her spirits lifted with the jump. It was mean to be amused by the other cat's reaction. Forestclan forgive her, but she was amused. Smiling, the first without tension in a long while, Shadowstar settled in to sit with her tail covering her paws. She asked first, mostly out of jest, "Have you tried collecting scars?" Hopefully that joke didn't get back to the Deputy otherwise she'll be the one collecting scars.

In contrast to the threatening thought, Shadowstar say completely relaxed and utterly amused.

To save them all from that idea leading the young Warrior to harm, she continued. "Wildflower respects strength. If you want her to notice you, train to become stronger." With her head slightly tilted, the leader looked off into the distance. "With prey scarce it might be a good idea to start sending cats further out. A pair would be safer." She spoke like she was thinking aloud. Technically true, the plan was forming to give him the best chance possible.

She'd never play match maker, no not her. This was just pairing up good teams for hunting. All for the good of the clan. Not because Talonfang was adorable.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:13 pm
Talonfang’s ears perked up a little. His leader really didn’t just say to get more scars… He wasn’t really interested in getting his body scarred at all. He sighed a little, listening to what Shadowstar had to say.

“Train to become stronger…” Talonfang tilted his head a little as he thought about what his leader said, completely missing her stating that she was going to make hunting parties. “Maybe extra training wouldn’t be a bad thing… Icypaw could benefit from a little more training too. Wait, hunting parties?"

Talonfang looked over at Shadowstar. 'Was she... No, Shadowstar wouldn't... would she?' he thought, giving his leader a suspicious glance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:44 pm
That was a win-win. Not only does he work to get stronger, but Icypaw also gets stronger. One of many things she had in common with her Deputy. Strength matters. Her clan would become so strong no dog pack could ever defeat it. Or anything else that decides to take a paw over their borders.

Even a single paw.

Casually grooming her paw, the leader remarked as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, "Of course, if the prey is hard to find, and our River no longer supplies us, it only makes sense to go where the food is. My Deputy would naturally lead the hunting party. I could never send her alone, even though she could easily take care of herself." Leading this one on for a good while, she finally adds, "I wounder who would be able to go with her."

Good training, potential of bringing back a better source of fresh kills and good training time. Thank the forestclan for an easy option every once in a while.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:55 am
Talonfang sighed as his suspicions seemed to point in the right direction. He was beginning to think that telling his leader his feelings for the deputy was a bad thing. His ears were flat against his head as he looked around for a moment.

“I could go with her…” he said, looking back at Shadowstar. He should have felt happy about the aspects of going on a hunt with Wildflower, however he didn’t want to force her to be around him. He felt that somehow, this little plot he felt Shadowstar had would backfire. ‘She can respect strength…’ The words played over in his head again. Maybe there was another way that he could get noticed…  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:37 pm
Oh ye of so little faith. Barely suppressing a purr, Shadowstar continued to plan aloud. "Of course, I wouldn't want to send anyone who can't hold their own. Keep working to improve, Talonfang. As you get stronger, stepping out to do the best you can for the clan, you will find what you are looking for." Seeing her clan mates happy was always worthwhile.

However, seeing them healthy took priority. Talonfang inspired a great idea. Trying to keep everyone closer to normal was a poor idea. Follow the prey, that was part of the Code. Plus, it was a wise idea.

Wildflower was a natural to lead the expeditions. Russetstorm and Wildstride could both go with her naturally. If she asked for anyone else, well, Shadowstar had a suggestion or two.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:10 pm
Talonfang sat, staring at Shadowstar. Did she just say he couldn’t keep his own? That couldn’t be further from the truth! He looked down at the two small mice he had caught earlier. It wasn’t like he what normally catch, but it was what he could find that morning. He had a plan to go back out and try to get the squirrels that were hiding in their nests, but that meant climbing into the trees. He cleared his throat as he looked away.

“Find what I’m looking for?” Talonfang didn’t understand what Shadowstar was trying to tell him. He was very much confused, but it gave him something to think about. “I’ll… think about what you said. Thanks Shadowstar.”  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:02 pm
Still smiling, Shadowstar stood up and added, "You've given me a few things to consider and a great idea." Inspiration came in all forms, even a bright young tom with a strong future in store. Standing up, she started to walk past him adding just one bit more, "I am always here, and don't worry, its between us. I look forward to seeing you keeping up the great work and growing." The clan needed cats like him. Strong Warriors with good hearts and the ability to inspire.

Those are the cats she liked to turn for advice herself. Wildflower would notice him, of that she had no doubt. But what was more, it would be for what he does. A nudge here or there but certainly it would be his own effort.

For a stronger Riverclan.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas