Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:09 pm
Ro Zelion has started his own pride, or rather he plans to. This is the holding place for pride/herd plots.

User Image

Any kind of Soquili is open to join but status in the pride will be more likely automatically given to pawed Soquili unless your Soq does something to stand out to Ro. He's a bit prideful, so he's named his pride after himself. He is Pride Leader, he has no single mate but rather has a pool of his favourite's in a Harem style, anyone joining with a view to become a mate will have to compete personality wise.

He isn't a 'lazy' Pride leader, he hunts, he patrols, he does everything he can to protect his pride. He has no issues with other members finding mates and breeding but his favourites are HIS, if you wish to steal one of his Harem, even just for a fling, you'll have to try and not get caught out (just as in prides or herds where sneaky boys get to the girls while the leader is distracted or away lol)

Anyway... rambling aside. Paws preferred but not required. Flings allowed, breedings and lifemating inside the pride is allowed as long as Ro's leadership isn't challenged.

There are some Soquili that are friends to the Pride and are welcome to come and go as they please, as long as they don't challenge Ro's leadership <3

This is where i'll gather interest and/or plots before making an official herd/pride for him.

Form to join below.

[b]Username[/b]
[b]Soquili name[/b]
[b]Why does your Soquili want to join?[/b] (this is more for my curiosity than a requirement)
[b]Does your Soquili agree to Ro Zelion's leadership without question?[/b] (if no, i want plots as to why and so Ro can prove himself)
[b]Is your Soquili interested in becoming a member of Ro's inner harem or just a Pride member?[/b] (either is fine, again, just for my curiosity)
[b]Are there any ideas you have for Pride Plots?[/b] (i'm happy to plot things, but i'm also happy to not plot things)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:26 pm
Pride News:

22nd January 2021 - Kasha joined the pride as it's first Mini member and potential advisor. Kasha brings along a Lion familiar named Betryal who is accepted as a regular pride member

28th September 2020 - Dar joined the pride as a second protector of the pride.

19th November 2019 - Gypsy joined the pride as a possible Harem member. Bringing with her a Lion familiar named Magick who has been accepted as a regular pride member

17th November 2019 - Narakray joined the pride as a wandering member.

9th November 2019 - Moaleit Joined the pride.

3rd November 2019 - Jocasa Joined and became an instant favourite. - Inner Harem member

21st October 2019 - Ro is flinging with Myri - Here - Cubs may stay in the herd, Myri gets free pass to come and go as she wishes.

21st October - Myri Joined the Pride

21st October 2019 - Pride Plot opened for joining.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:21 pm
Username xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Soquili name Myri
Why does your Soquili want to join? she's not joining, but will offer her offspring with Ro to grow up as pride members!
Does your Soquili agree to Ro Zelion's leadership without question? she likes a challenge, and loves adventure. the safety of her loved ones is a priority, and she understands that Ro will protect their kids and let them thrive with the pride
Is your Soquili interested in becoming a member of Ro's inner harem or just a Pride member? she'll come and go as she pleases! when visiting the pride, she'll be committed to Ro, when outside the pride, she will fling with other soq
Are there any ideas you have for Pride Plots? we can make some as we go! biggrin

(just posting to reiterate)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Kyjoto
Soquili name: Jocasa
Why does your Soquili want to join?: CAUSE I MADE HER. Hehe, I don't have any Soq in prides/herds/clans, and she definitely needs some direction. Plus a "pride" just suits her look. xD
Does your Soquili agree to Ro Zelion's leadership without question?: She sure would, she'd just be happy to find a place to call home (and a family).
Is your Soquili interested in becoming a member of Ro's inner harem or just a Pride member?: Being a harem member would be pretty cool, but she'd also be alright with being just a Pride memeber.
Are there any ideas you have for Pride Plots? Jocasa is still a blank slate, so I am open to any ideas! heart  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:52 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Myri Accepted (belated)

Kyjoto

Jocasa Accepted - She will 100% be among his favourite ladies, he would keep her close except for the times he's patrolling the boundaries, he has heart eyes for her XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:57 pm
Username magnadearel
Soquili name Moaleit
Why does your Soquili want to join? She needs a place to belong?
Does your Soquili agree to Ro Zelion's leadership without question? As long as he is reasonable and doesn't expect the impossible.
Is your Soquili interested in becoming a member of Ro's inner harem or just a Pride member? Either, I know she's not a paw.
Are there any ideas you have for Pride Plots? Healer? I'd love her to have a fling with Ro if you want. She does have a son, who may or may not stop by?  

magnadearel

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:14 am
magnadearel

Moaliet is accepted, Non paws are very much more than welcome, a fling is also possible, Her son would be okay to visit but he would need to be granted temporary 'sanctuary' (nothing big, would just need to ask Ro for permission to visit if he's not going to join the pride as a member, and promise he won't challenge Ro's leadership) His expectations would really be, loyalty to the pride, to not openly challenge his leadership (he's open to private conversations if something is troubling her but he wants to maintain a good face) Protect the pride. The youngest members are the most precious and are to be protected at all times, but the pride comes before an individual, so no causing trouble for the sake of it, that could bring harm to your fellow pride members, kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:19 am
Username magnadearel
Soquili name Narakray
Why does your Soquili want to join? His mom is here.
Does your Soquili agree to Ro Zelion's leadership without question? If Ro treats his mom right, he'll have no complaints. wink
Is your Soquili interested in becoming a member of Ro's inner harem or just a Pride member? Pride member when he's around. He'll come and go.
Are there any ideas you have for Pride Plots? sadly no.  

magnadearel

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:22 am
magnadearel

He's welcome!, Ro requests he stick around for a while and help him create territory boundaries for his herd/pride if he would. Help protect his mother XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:00 pm
Username Azael_Rose
Soquili name Gypsy
Why does your Soquili want to join? My little prankster currently has no where to go, she's been flitting around from place to place but now that her first children are grown she'd like to settle down and have one place to call home.
Does your Soquili agree to Ro Zelion's leadership without question? Yes, though Gypsy may chide him from time to time (all in good fun).
Is your Soquili interested in becoming a member of Ro's inner harem or just a Pride member? Either. She has no planned breedings. Though her daughter, Myri appears to be one of Ro's harem so that may be weird for some? Technically totally normal within a lion's pride. So your call!
Are there any ideas you have for Pride Plots? Gypsy has a lion familiar, Magick! And I really liked the idea of creating a pack of familiar lions. Perhaps those in the pride that have a bonded lion, the familiars will form their own mini pride?  

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:05 pm
Azael_Rose

So sorry this is so late, i checked while on phone and forgot

Gypsy is 100% accepted

Chiding is good, keeps him from getting too pig headed and maybe he needs that nudge from time to time XD

Ro wouldn't see it as weird, if you want her to be in his harem, or a normal pride member who can mingle with other males whenever she wishes (not that his harem ladies can't, he just gets more posessive/jealous with those ladies)

my idea was somewhere between a lion pride, a horse herd, and a normal Soq herd where they're allowed mates outside the herd leaders.

OOOOOH, that lion familiar pride sounds interesting, perhaps i'll look into getting one for Ro, that is a great plot idea, Magick is also accepted as a herd member.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:39 pm
smol bump  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:48 pm
little bomp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:05 am
bumbpo .... (if anyone has any ideas, feel free to yeet them at me)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:02 am
Username Straye
Soquili name Dar
Why does your Soquili want to join? He's not really the loner type, and fitting into a pride structure, especially with his feline tail, would be ideal. His wings would let him scout and help protect the territory, give him a sense of purpose.
Does your Soquili agree to Ro Zelion's leadership without question? Loyal to a Fault, and has no interest in leading.
Is your Soquili interested in becoming a member of Ro's inner harem or just a Pride member? I mean - Dar's pretty. If Ro leans that way fine? XD
Are there any ideas you have for Pride Plots? He could be a Lion's right paw stallion, and a good bodyguard. His horn sharp. Just sayin.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff