Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Cherryshine & Brownbear] Cherry and Bear.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:22 pm
User ImageCherryshine bounded out of the Warrior’s den and stretched her long body. She had a rough night walking along the borders, making sure that the borders were secure. Yawning, she walked across to where kill was to grab something to eat. Pickings weren’t the best. She grabbed a small mouse and looked for a warm spot to enjoy her meal. Deciding to eat next to the warrior’s den, she headed over to a spot in the sun. The shade was still too cold for her. “Maybe I should hunt before night patrol tonight. These scraps aren’t enough…”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:42 pm
User Image
Brownbear had slept well last night, knowing he would have the day to himself away from the kittens and off of patrolling. But he didn't really understand the idea of "relaxing", so he stretched and wandered out of the warrior's den, set on hunting for the clan to hopefully try and replenish the fresh-kill pile. He bristled his fur, preparing to great the cold bareleaf day.
"Morning, Cherryshine", he let a deep yawn out and said, "I hope that mouse isn't too old, hunting patrols have been light." Brownbear smiled at her.
"Why don't we go out and see if we can get something a little bit fresher? And definitely bigger!"

Chisato Mikami

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:46 am
“Good morning Brownbear!” She quickly ate her small mouse and hopped over to him. “I would love to go in a hunt!” She smiled happily. Getting away from the camp was just the thing she needed. Plus. It would give her time away from her father who always seemed to chase away any male that got close to her.

“I can hunt pretty well,” she said. “but I can’t fish… not well at least.”

Kyjoto

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces