Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Frostbreeze x Ferrethawk] It's Raining Toms

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:50 am
User Image

Ever since Frostbreeze had joined LightningClan, she had realized two things. One: she hated being a warrior. There was so much work involved to learn how to hunt or to learn how to fight. She never had to fight physically with her Twolegs and she learned how to be passive aggressive with her fellow show cats, by saying things like. "Oh, what a lovely collar, Fifi. A collar like that can make any cat look good." and so forth. But actually fighting? With claws? No, that was out of the question.

Everyone seemed to go on and on about fresh kill too, as though they didn't realize that fresh kill had blood on it and blood made her spotless white fur into a complete mess. It was a complete disaster. And no one seemed to realize that merely bathing themselves with their tongue was merely the first step in being clean. These wild warrior cats were simply.. wild!

However, that's where the second thing came into play. When she was a kittypet, as these wild cats called cats that lived with Twolegs, she hadn't had access to many tomcats, but here in this Clan, she was surrounded by them.

Not just any tomcat would suit her, of course, but she was determined to find the best of the best. Dewfrost was handsome, but with a personality she was used to with stuck-up pedigrees, which did not suit how low he was as a wild cat. There were some purebreds that had escaped in the same mess that she did that joined, but they were... lacking in what she desired in a partner. There were plenty of toms, but none of them truly suited her.

Until one day, when one passing tomcat had caught her eye. Ferrethawk, she remembered his name being. She may not have learned to hunt or fight very well, but she had an excellent memory for names. It was one of the things Frostbreeze prided herself on. She'd seen him before with an appraising eye, but had never got the chance to see him face to face. Today, that would change.

"Oh, Ferrethawk!" She called to him, trotting up beside him. "Let's go out for a stroll, shall we? A little leg stretch to warm us up in this chilly leaf-bare." She suggested, lashes fluttering. "Well, what do you say?"

Melomar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:58 pm
User Image
Ferrethawk was a fighter through and through, and he was a good hunter, too. He did not need to brag about it, but the pride in what he accomplished was there. He loved to hunt and while chasing prey gave him a good rush, fighting for one's life was truly exhilirating. He knew at those times that life was a gift that he could take away. And so, he was left feeling a combination of strength and awe over both of these experiences. And they happened almost daily. Ferrethawk was alive!

When it came to females, however, he was in unknown territory. Females that were fellow fighters and hunters were one thing. They were comrades and sisters. He had less trouble with them. But when it came to things like flirting and breeding, he would rather be patrolling or sick. Anything but females.

Frostbreeze was one of those females he preferred to stay away from. He did not know much about her but what was clear was that she was no hunter and no fighter. So when she called out his name one day, he felt some impending doom in the pit of his stomach. Oh, no. It's Lady Frost.

"F-Frostbreeze," he replied when she joined him. The suggestion of a stroll seemed innocent enough, so he could think of no excuse to decline. "A stroll sounds nice," he rumbled, managing his highest level of charm and sense of amusement. If nothing else, she was giving him the chance to know more about a fellow warrior. Knowing one's teammates was important.

belloblossom

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:41 pm
Frostbreeze positively purred when Ferrethawk agreed to go on a walk with her. Curling her tail briefly around his, she nudged him gently with a smile.
"Perfect." She said with a smile, before she released him and headed out through the camp entrance, making sure to look over her shoulder to ensure that he was following.

"Brr!" She mewed when he was in ear shot again. "One would think that with my thicker coat, I'd be able to stand the cold. Alas, I get just as chilled as any cat here... Well, except for maybe Shadowfoot." She added, thinking of the black she-cat with a thick black coat. "I envy her." She turned her gaze on Ferrethawk. "Wouldn't you just love to have a fluffy fur coat to keep you warm? I'd offer you mine, but I'm using it." She twitched her whiskers. "Unless you wanted to warm up together, that was."

Not wanting to come on too strong, she turned her eyes forward and let out a sigh, noticing that her breath came out in a white cloud before her. She gave an unladylike snort at that.
"Frostbreath, more like." She remarked, before remembering she was with company and plastered a smile on her maw again. "Oh, um, I mean. Let's continue with our walk."

Melomar
Sorry for the late reply! I'm still interested in this RP if you are!

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games