Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[FirewindXTimberpelt] Fire on the wind

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:31 am
The scent hung heavy on the air as the ginger tom wandered further into lightning territory. Every loner knew the risks of entering clan lands without permission but he had to take a chance. His fur was matted and full of burrs and brush and it pulled with each step. His belly growled and he glared as snow flitted down to the ground around him. "Stupid leafbare.... Horrible long coat!" he muttered to himself with each step. "Death is preferable to another night on an empty stomach or these terrible knots." he muttered and, as if starclan was mocking him, his back claw caught in a tangle of fur and he fell forward on his face. "Oh, the indignity... The great cats must be laughing at the mousebrain I've become." he muttered as he struggled to pull himself up only to slip on a patch of ice and slam back to the ground. "I GIVE UP!" he yowled and just lay there in a pile of fur and disdain until death came to greet him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:56 pm
User Image
Timberpelt was on a small patrol to make sure nothing came near the clan, and to also see about finding some things to hunt. Hearing a lot of chatter the brown tom wandered off in the direction to see just what was going on. As a loner he knew to be on his guard and he stepped silent through the snow just in case it might be a enemy.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:50 pm
Firewind had managed to get his claw out of his fur and pull himself up onto all four paws.He quickly licked his chest fur. "The state I've been reduced to..." he complained. "A once proud warrior reduced to a blithering mess and begging at the stoop of a clan for survival."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:24 am
Timberpelt rounded a corner and saw a couple of fox-lengths(yards) away another cat. Arching his back he hissed at the other. "Back off! This is claimed territory!" He didn't trust outsiders and this would let him prove he was loyal to the clan.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:28 am
"Well, of course, mousebrain!" Firewind snapped, puffing up his chest. "My nose works perfectly fine. I didn't stumble into here on accident. I came to speak with your leader and request an allegiance of sorts."  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games