Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…
๐Ÿ‹ || Astoria Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:47 pm
User Image

A small fishing town located along the coast of the land of rivers. Traveling here on foot can be quiet difficult as mountain ranges cut off any trade routes to the people here. Instead, those seeking to go out of their way to come here would e best off charting a ship from one of the larger named towns in the area. The fish are found I abundance here, as well as a great many whales who can frequently been seen a short ways off the coast, making the area a pure paradise for any fishermen, and thus shouldn't be too difficult finding one soul willing to bring one to the town.

While the town itself is small, it's people are anything but. Rowdy, violent, troublemakers, give them whatever labels you like but making life near the open seas can be hard and those who live here adapted and adopted to this harsh personality of the wide oceans. Meanwhile explorations into the town square leave much to be desired, unless of course one is a minimalist that is. There are only two places of interest found in the area, the first being the coastline itself Ingeniously nicknamed bubble beach, for it's seafoam green bubbles dotting the surface as well as the numerous sea shells that lay among the sand. The second is of course the local tavern. Popular mainly for it's hard ale and meat pie, nearly everyone in the town stead can be found here at the end of the day often leading to wild and comedic tales of drunken absurdities, unprofessional piercings, and uncounted bar fights.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:17 am
User Image
__Nohea leaned against the taffrail of the ship watching the waters hit the bow of the ship almost memorized by them. So far their journey had been far but uneventful, with Nohea scarcely talking at all unless directly addressed. This hadn't gotten any better the closer they came to her home either. Despite it being her own idea, Nohea couldn't help but feel somehow drained of nothing but depression. Like no matter who she became she would never escape it's hold and distance or people would only ever weaken it momentarily. Nohea signed as she prepared to pick up her supplies and head off. The docks were in sight and it wouldn't be but a few tense minutes before their little fishing ship made landfall.

Boots hit the algae covered docks with a rickety shake that proved their stability hadn't changed much since she left. Idly Nohea looked back to make sure that Aurelia hadn't lost her sea legs. Even going so far as to offer her hand where it seemed necessary but never lingered. This might be a tad out of her element but Nohea firmly believed her sister was stronger than she got credit for and, at least for herself, there was no better way to get under her skin than for someone to assume she couldn't do something. "Well we're here. What do you think so far? I mean I know it's not exactly...sturdy. But you get used to it." While a quick glance around could confirm this, mostly it seemed rather understated. Everything here, even the buildings were shoddily made. Like the for each house was put together from wrecked ships and slapped together until it was something liveable. The only things that were any kind if stable were the sailors all going about their business on the docks. Occasionally dark looks were thrown in their direction though if Nohea was aware of this she didn't show it. "We should make the split seal our first stop. It's a tavern here we can keep our stuff at while I show you around."

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1075 / 1075 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1275 / 1275 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
โœ˜โ•‘ Estiax โœ˜โ•‘ Rogue x โœ˜โ•‘ B Ranked x โœ˜โ•‘ Tai/Buki x
xxxxx

Stats: Stregnth (12) Speed (12) Reflex (12) Fortitude (12)

Active DR: Strength ( +0 ) Speed ( +0 ) Reflex (+0) Fortitude (+0)

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 
Quote:

Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:41 pm
User Image
----------------------------------------A U R E L I AxxK A R N A
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

It was a pretty unusual first step if it were anything to go by. Aurelia hadn't been on a boat since she was just a wee baby, sailing across with her family and the other refugees from her birth village. To say this trip was anything but steady though would be an incredible understatement. Aurelia was on her side as the ship rocked back and forth, her uneasy stomach letting its discomfort be known to all. Nohea was strangely quiet compared to the rest of the trip. Auri had picked that up five minutes in, before they had gotten on the boat. Maybe if the sea sickness wasn't draining her of energy and the contents of her stomach, Aurelia would have asked something by now. She worried about Nohea a lot. Sure she was crude, loudmouthed and quick to jump into the fray, but seeing her like this just wasn't right. Something was obviously on her mind and she wasn't telling her that something was wrong.

They mercifully landed a short while later. Aurelia was helped onto her feet and then onto semi sturdy land by her sister as she would do her best to not totally blow chunks in front of all the sailors or people working here. "Th-Thank you..." was all that Auri could say for the moment. Her eyes glanced around at the...well, they weren't exactly the same buildings one might assume the meaning of the word meant. It was more so "additions" than anything else. Shacks of various sizes which would be gotten to a decent level of compliance of what a shelter was. "I see a town of people making the best of what is given to them." Aurelia commented, smiling at her sibling. "A place where people such as yourself survived despite all odds. I wouldn't dare hold anything of your upcoming against you, Nohea." There she was, talking like Belamos again. Acting like the high and mighty princess that she was raised to emulate. their first plan was made fairly quickly, stopping at a nearby tavern to drop off their stuff and then followed by exploring the town a bit more. Aurelia followed behind closely while lead to their resting place by the shark girl.

Regardless of how the tavern went, they both dropped off their bags and things before heading back out. Aurelia was getting used to life on the pier here, managing to walk in a straight line without fumbling or tripping every now and again. the dark and nasty looks they were shooting the both of them irked her though she kept her mouth quiet for now. They could think all they wanted. the moment it turned into action, Aurelia would not hold back. Her eyes turned towards Nohea and would walk closer to her so that they could talk in a more private manner.

"You appear troubled, dear sister." Aurelia said winking at her while they would round a corner together. "I won't ask a thousand times. But if you ever need anything, all you need to do is to tell me. I'll rain down destruction upon our enemies~"

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                                                  > Chakra : : 1,620 / / 1,620 x > Stamina : : 760 / / 760 x > AC : : 17,900 x > Ryo : : ไธก250 xxx
                                                                                  > Blood / Nin x > Hikariton / Shakuton x > Arashi x > B-rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                          > Baldur's Fury: User starts with an additional 100 chakra
                                                                                          > Fury of Ra: Members of this bloodline are able to korabo together their fire and lightning jutsu, taking both techniques and turning them into the Hikariton techniques. These techniques refund ten chakra, to a minimum cost of five, when they are used in this way. It should be noted that this discipline removes the requirement for clones when this self korabo is used.
                                                                                          > Torkoal's Wrath: The user can eliminate the use of handseals for their Hikariton techniques entirely. Instead, they simply replace it with somatic gestures. In addition, their Hikariton techniques can originate from any strong light sources as well. Note: No a fire is not a strong light source in the middle of the day, but your own light techniques would be.
                                                                                          > Sunagakure Heat: Fuuton and Katon techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of dehyrdration per rank as if they were Shakuton techniques when they hit, raising their temperatures such that they leave visible heat in their wake, moreso than the norm. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                                                                                          > Fury of Ra: Members of this bloodline are able to korabo together their fire and lightning jutsu, taking both techniques and turning them into the Hikariton techniques. These techniques refund ten chakra, to a minimum cost of five, when they are used in this way. It should be noted that this discipline removes the requirement for clones when this self korabo is used.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                          Current Stats
                                                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Doki Yari [ +2 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Doki Yari [ +2 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:20 pm
User Image
__Taking the compliment with little more than a nod, Nohea took her place behind Aurelia while glaring daggers at everyone else passing by. That was of course, stopped the second her sister looked back or even close to her general direction. I mean she had to at least try to look like she was taking what was said back at home to heart. Even if it already felt like it was crippling her on the inside.

Que one short walk to the tavern later, along with an even shorter amount time before Nohea slipped casually out of view, the shark girl snuck her way over to the owner and ipso facto the bartender, whilst her sister lit away her belongings. Afterall she might as well have a bit if fun while her parents weren't around eh? So you had better believe that Nohea was going to have her very first drink right now and here, and that she was going to take it as far as she could with it before anyone found out. "Gimme me whatever the strongest thing you have is." Through bushy eyebrows the gruffly patron stood there staring at the coins Nohea had just slapped on the table before taking them with a shrug. Money doesn't talk it shouts. "Sure you don't just want a water kid?" Nohea scowled through clenched fangs. This managed to earn a hearty chuckle from a pair down the other end of the bar table, but otherwise she would have her prize. With a defeated sigh the owner tossed a whole bottle of a brownish alcohol through the air that shark girl snatched right out of the air just took a swig out of it immediately. "You didn't get that from me, now go on and take your own advice will ya." Once her prize was properly tucked away in the fold of her shirt, Nohea scuttled out the doors to wait for Aurelia to come down.

With their little tavern trip and her side quest now completed, Nohea walked with.. let's just say a bit more sway in her step. It certainly took no time at all for her still small form to get drunk off the alchohol and as time went on the shark girl would of course loose her grip on 'carefulness' only further. That is if her ruse hadn't already been discovered by Aurelia the moment she stepped close enough to smell her. But hey! Who was really at fault her anyway huh? All she wanted to do was escape from those drab memories, was that so much a crime? Nevermind it was her who wanted to come here in the first place. "nO you know WHAT sis? I'm not troubled at alllll and you wanna know why?" Sudden outstretched of a floppy arm, Aurelia would feel her whole body yank right up against Nohea as she mistakenly used her full strength. "Because I have you! I pshought I could handle comin 'ere and jus.. fuuck all these bad memories ya know?" Gripping around her sister tighter Nohea lurched to a halt to make a shushing motion with her finger. Assumedly so that she could whisper the next part into her although the act felt redundant when there were almost no one going about their business at these last few moments of twilight. "Can I tell yoush something? Ohyou're gonn like it I promish. Please?"

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1075 / 1075 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1275 / 1275 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:28 am
The bar would completely fall silent for a few seconds with the latest entrance. The eery quieting of the otherwise raucous bar of outlaws, iconoclasts, and lowlives would quickly cease after it began when the sound of a dozen snapping fingers rang through the dive. The man in front with the tallest pompadour approached the girls along with three other thugs two of which were men and one was a woman. The sound of snapping would overwhelm Nohea and Aurelia's hearing while the scent of entire bottles of cheap cologne emanating from the gang of greasers' white undershirts. They all wore black leather jackets with the same symbol of a skull with roses in the eye sockets on the back that Nohea and Aurelia would notice as most of the gang fanned through the bar. However, the leader was seemingly going right for them. His slow walk and snap towards them took several minutes longer than it should have and they probably could easily escape at any point but the man had to make an entrance! He could tell that these girls were not from around this domicile and could easily tell at least from Aurelia's clothing that they were young noblewomen.

When he and his goons finally approached them the snapping stopped. A sharkish smile crossed his face as he sized them up. "Ayyy lil dames, my name's Shinji, but you call me Ace. This ya first time in Astoria? Ya can't go walking around 'ere without insurance. The way it works is real easy, ya give me everything ya got in them pockets or bad things happen. And I don't want bad things to happen to ya." Suddenly he reached into the pocket of his jeans and held a sheathed switchblade up to them and pressed the button. Click Suddenly, a huge comb that seemed oddly larger than the handle came out of the switchblade and he ran it through his six-inch tall pomp. The pomp was slightly taller than his face and seemed to be a creature of its own. What Ace proposed was clearly a mugging but threatening undertones to his speech. "C'mon, ya smart and strong women and ya know what ya need to do. A woman can do anything a man can, I don't buy that misanthropic gahbage some of the other goons around 'ere do. But I regress, I know ya ladies can afford it so pay up!" Ace attempted to use a trustworthy tone as he sheathed his comb but kept the switchblade in hand. The goons standing next to him were nodding at all of his words and were also genuinely impressed by his vocabulary as Ace was the smarts in this outfit. Although Ace liked to use words with a lot of syllables he never quite managed to get the words right. The woman in the group just rolled her eyes at Ace's fake appeal to feminism.

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:07 pm
User Image
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Unbeknownst to Aurelia, Nohea was doing her darndest to really hide that problem of hers she was having. For now, she would bite her tongue in worries that saying something might spark up a fire in her sister's already incredibly eager will to fight. Every now and again she'd keep a tab on Nohea who was still wearing her normal expression. Her head spun back around with a grumble and they continued on to the tavern in question. They got a room together, with two beds, and while Aurelia was setting stuff away she let her attention slip for just a few minutes. Her belonging in the bag she carried over her shoulder was stuff in the closet unceremoniously while she decided to take a quick a shower. In and out in just around ten minutes or so. Afterwards she threw on her clothes and went to go outside to her awaiting companion.

Their quest to go adventuring about the town had not even begun and already Nohea was acting strange again. This time, she was bouncing all around the place and was generally less restricted than she had been about half an hour ago. They hadn't even gotten a few steps out of the tavern yet when Aurelia found herself being bear hugged to death by her sister. She was a lot stronger than she first appeared, mostly because of all that training with Belamos for their private lessons and all. She grunted a little while trying to wrestle as much air as she could while being squashed. Nohea's breath gave it all away once she was close like this. "Are you...drunk?" Aurelia squinted. "How the hell did you manage to get alcohol in a place like this? Do they just give it away to every unattended child?" She was shushed by a finger and Nohea telling her what she sort of suspected to begin with. It didn't take a Yamanaka to figure out that she was repressing whatever feelings there were right now. "No...hea...I can't....breathe...I'll listen if you...let go." The Karna was curious what it was that she was going to be told and nodded but using her own strength to not be strangled to death by her. Unfortunately, their little meeting was interrupted.

A horde of people snapping their fingers came in and surrounded them before they knew what they could do. While Nohea was distracted, Aurelia pried herself away from her and coughed, precious air filling her lungs once more. Members poured into the bar, one after the other, and would go about drinking and doing what they had probably done countless times now. A man with one of those weird haircuts came forward, clearly intent and gunning for the two of them. Aurelia stood in front of her drunken shark girl while he approached. The snapping finally stopped, much to the girl's relief. "Ace." Aurelia repeated, crossing her arms. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm Aurelia and this is Nohea." They got down to business quickly. Ace here wanted money from the two, and was generally pleasant about it all things considered. For that, Aurelia would try and remind herself to only beat him up enough to have a quick infirmary visit instead of a long one. the switchblade turned comb did have Aurelia on edge, but it would take more than that to get her that frazzled.

"Unfortunately, we're drifters." Aurelia shrugged. "Naught but a ryo to our names. So I propose a counter offer." She brought both hands together and smiled innocently at Ace and his gang. The kind of smile that showed she was not to be taken lightly, being the daughter of a man of many wars and battles. "You let us go and never bother us again, and I promise not to turn your hair into a torch and let Nohea butcher your crew. I hope that's a more realistic agreement that we can agree upon." Sure, Nohea and the tavern owner would be a little peeved of having the town burnt down, but in Aurelia's defense, they started it. "What say you, Ace?"

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

> Chakra : : 1,620 / / 1,620 x > Stamina : : 760 / / 760 x > AC : : 17,900 x > Ryo : : ไธก250 xxx

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                          > Torkoal's Wrath: The user can eliminate the use of handseals for their Hikariton techniques entirely. Instead, they simply replace it with somatic gestures. In addition, their Hikariton techniques can originate from any strong light sources as well. Note: No a fire is not a strong light source in the middle of the day, but your own light techniques would be.
                                                                                          > Sunagakure Heat: Fuuton and Katon techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of dehyrdration per rank as if they were Shakuton techniques when they hit, raising their temperatures such that they leave visible heat in their wake, moreso than the norm. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.

Current Stats
                                                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Doki Yari [ +2 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Doki Yari [ +2 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:56 pm
User Image
__It took moment to register through her addled min but Nohea was pretty sure there was some accusations being thrown around that she was drunk, to which there was an aggressive retort of. "You're drunk!" Which was perfectly sound in her mind. Afterall she felt absolutely sound for the first time since being here and just what was wrong with that? Nothing at all that's what. And it could likely be guessed at that any attempt at convincing the shark girl that she was acting out of place would end in failure.

Barely swinging on her sister by this point, Nohea could vaguely recognize what seemed to be a gaggle of randomly assorted thugs coming to shake them down. Mostly however, all of her current attention had gone torwards flopping about the floor in a mild annoyance, her sister having escaped from her grasp. "Jeeeesh could you guys have PICKED a worse time? Oh I know what you want.." With a complete disregar for the smooth story Aurelia had just weaved, Nohea pulled out all the crumbled up dollars that she could claim on her person. An amount that actually totaled up to 567 ryo were one to bother counting it out, all there in her two tiny palms. "You want this dontcha? Here~" In a mock offering Nohea offered up the cash... only to yank it back in a frenzy. Row of fangs barred the young girl tore apart the paper money until the only bits that weren't laying at the bottom of her stomach were shredded up corners fluttering in the wind.

What followed next was two things, first was an impossibility loud belch. The second? One angry Hoshigaki launching herself head first into a fight. Which surprisingly she seemed to be able to do well enough despite being impaired. Lightning jolting around her body like armour from the gods, Nohea's form jumped the distance between her and the lead tunnel snake in seconds with her arm ready to close pin the man's neck.

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 990 / 1075 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1190 / 1275 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
xxxxx

Active DR: Strength ( +6 ) Speed ( +5 ) Reflex (+0) Fortitude (+0)

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆBreaking Lariat | Rank A | Simple ( +12 passive +6 active = S+ or S in collision )
The user darts toward their foe in an instant, covering five feet per rank of the technique. With a massive show of force, the target is stricken with the user's forearm in a clothesline fashion that floors them with terrifying power. The target's fortitude is decreased by a slight amount per rank of the technique and remains affected until the end of the fight. E-C rank execution causes deep brusing, B-A rank causes broken bones while S-S+ shatter bones beyond repair.

_โœง
____โœฆHeavy Punch | Rank E | Training
The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a slight increase to strength is conferred.

_โœง
____โœฆKaiser Armor | Rank A | Spiritual ( 1 / 5 )
The Kaiser armor is a staple of the style. In it's base form it is not visible to the naked eye but chakra floods every inch of the user's body. While active, the armor prevents damage equal to it's own rank. In addition, it prevents the user from having their DR decreased below their natural passive states. This armor lasts for three posts at C rank and an additional post for every rank additionally applied.

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:55 pm
Ace and the others broke out in laughter when Aurelia claimed in her posh noble accent that they were drifters. "Yeah right! Did ya hear that, fellas?! We gotta a couple a drifter girls over here!" His words were barely understandable through the fit of laughter. However, his laughter faded far too quickly into a threatening expression almost on command when he heard her threats. Although the Roseskulls gang had substantial territory in this corner of Astoria they were still the smallest fish in the pond compared to all the other gangs and the Skulls tended to overestimate their own importance. And then when the creepy shark girl started waving money in his face he pressed a different button on his switchblade to reveal the true knife rather than the comb. "Time to get confirmational, let's rumble!" He meant confrontational. When he revealed the blade it seemingly sent five fireballs around the bar. Gadzooks, he was a Mystic Hero! All of the fireballs were used to knock out the bartender and bouncers to prevent them from intervening. The majority of the patrons quickly ran out of the bar to avoid more of Ace's flames. Just as quickly as Nohea moved, he too closed the distance and used the bottom side of his switchblade to counter her lariat. Upon contact, they would both be rebuffed and knocked back equally. However, Nohea was protected by her lightning armor while Ace was injured by the crackling lightning. "Damn it!" All of this happened before his goons could really raise their fists and intervene. It was then that the woman in the party with the big hair spoke up. "Ace, ya big gamook! Let's get outta here before the coppahs show!" He then turned around and angrily responded like the hot head he was. "Dahling I'm handlin' this! Ace's always got things undah control!" He breathed out in his own pain from the lightning before turning his head back to the girls. He inhaled deeply through his nose before releasing a cone of fire from his mouth toward Nohea and Aurelia. The fire would continue coming out of his mouth in a draconic fashion. He wasn't called the dragon of Astoria on the streets for no reason after all!

Techniques Used:

โ–ฐ Mythical Fire Flower Technique [ Housenka no Jutsu ] | Rank C (Offensive Action)
The user performs the necessary hand seals and then releases a small two foot fireball. This technique may have the cost replicated up to four times for a total of five fireballs by paying a second activation and the total required chakra cost for the total number of fireballs. Projectile weapons thrown through the Basic Combat System or a Bukijutsu Style may be Korabo'd with this technique for no additional cost, using the fireball to mask the projectiles presence to others, including sensory techniques used by opponents below the user's body rank. Upon impact, the fireballs cause tier two burns and if projectiles are used with this they remain ablaze for the duration of tier two burning.

โ–ฐ Assisted Jab | Rank S+ | Complex [ From Sobagai Deba Sentou Style, Defensive Action ]
The user utilizes chakra to enhance their movement speed by a slight amount per rank this technique is executed at. The user strikes at the opponent with the hilt of their knife with such force that it catches them off guard, slowing them their next post by reducing their activation count by 1.

โ–ฐ Great Dragon Fire Technique [ Gลryลซka no Jutsu ] | Rank B (Offensive Action)
The user expels a ten foot wide cone of fire up to forty feet in length at a target, causing tier three burns and burning. The user is able to hold a hand sign and continue to breath fire out in this manner for the cost of this technique once per post. Doing so however requires no activation after it's initial use. Additionally, if a target has the technique continuously burning them for two posts or more, the burn and burning status are elevated to tier four as well suffer degradation one tier higher on armors and weapons interacting with this technique.

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:19 pm
User Image

Well, Nohea seemed to share her sibling's sentiment towards the situation both girls had found themselves in. Her way of letting her displeasure was as usual: blunt and highly in poor taste. She dug out some money from her pockets and counted it for the group of them. "What on Earth are you-" Her words paused when Nohea began tearing up the stack of ryo that she had likely stored or stolen and offered it to Ace. She was actually going ahead to go and just hand over the cash to their would be hostage maker? Much to her relief, Nohea retook it and then began to shred the money into tiny bits and pieces with her fearsome shark teeth. Aurelia's jaw, along with most of the grunts, nearly hit the floor at the sight. In true Nohea fashion, she lunged herself into the fight and rose to go about thrashing the lead man of the group. The rest of the onlooker were far too slow to jump in, or just too stunned that somebody would go up and think twice about just intervening a strike meant for their boss. No honor among thieves and all. Ace would take up the chance to meet her attack after incapacitating a few people in the back with his sleight of hand. The two of them lunged backwards from their strikes meeting, though the thunder coming from Nohea won out in the end. Pulling herself from her stupor, Aurelia took up arms next to her sister while some members of the gang would call for a retreat, except the bullheaded Ace. He inhaled and breathed a pillar of fire towards the two, which Aurelia grabbed Nohea and dove off to the right to avoid the blaze, near an upturned chair.

She looked down, Nohea laying beside her as the two's fingers were interwoven between one another. "Take cover." The girl rolled to her right again and quickly stood up while forming two quick hand seals for her Shakuton technique. Chakra rushed through her system while above the three people, four beach ball sized spheres of shakuton chakra emerged from above the red head and sailed towards the fire breathing assailant. Each would detonate upon contact with any surface, causing an explosion's equivalent of 6 explosive tags to anything around them.

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:14 am
User Image
__Everything was a happy blur around her, even getting knocked back wards from the colliding blow wasn't enough to shake her out of this stupor. Instead the shark girl sat in place, big doe eyes watching while the gang leaders fire came spiraling towards her ready to engulf her form. That is of course were it not for her lovely sister looking out for her! Knocking Nohea out of the way with a forceful shove, the shark girl watched in loopy awe while Aurelia summoned a collection of pure, burning, dry heat. Even being as close as she was to them was already causing her skin to dry out, a negative of being part fish probably. But her own bodily harm was the least of her concerns right now. Scrambling to follow directions, Nohea scuddled her way on all fours so that she could hide behind Aurelia. Forgetting that they were even in a fight at that moment the shark girl latched onto her sister, digging her face under Aurelia's arm like a happy little seal, as well as even going so far as to playfully n** at her with her teeth. "Sisss c'mon play with me, I miss you!" While she spoke, hyperemotional fingers sunk their way about trying find any ticklish spots that Nohea could leverage into getting her own way.and, coincidentally, just happen to make it much harder should the bandits choose not to retreat soon.

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 990 / 1075 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1190 / 1275 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ
_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 
Quote:

Quote:

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:07 am
Even though Nohea and Aurelia successfully evaded the attack, Ace continued breathing the flames while laughing. The intense heat and open flames were damaging the building and interfering with its structural integrity. The dive bar was of cheap construction after all. When Aurelia set off the explosions Ace and the others were shaken so much that he ceased his firebreathing. The ceiling on the Rose Skulls's side of the bar began caving in as a result of the damage. "Let's beat it, gang!" Ace yelled in retreat as they all managed to run out the front door. A mere moment later the entire half of the bar collapsed in an enormous crash. Nohea and Aurelia would be fine from where they were for the moment. That was until they would hear an eery creaking from the ceiling above them...

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:52 am
User Image

The orbs of chakra hit their mark, the explosive balls shattering the decisive foundations of the tavern away, presumably because everything looked ready to collapse in on itself. The orbs probably didn't help Nohea feel any better due to her fish heritage but as long as she didn't summon a sun she would just be fine. In fact, the girl in question scuttled off the floor and onto all fours before making her way over to her while doing that nipping thing she always did when they two of them were playing around. "Ah! Nohea, this isn't the ti- Ahaha....Hahahaha! Ah, st-stop!" Her fingers dug into Aurelia's more sensitive spots on her body, being tickled to death by the fish girl, which came to a halt when the foundation on Ace's side had began to crumble. She pulled Nohea close by her while everyone's favorite feminist thug and his gang retreated into the night. Of course right when she was ready to follow them out, the ceiling caved in and blocked the entrance to the outside. "Tch. We're trapped..." The bar's ceiling creaked loudly while the Karna looked around desperately for a way out. After a few seconds of looking, Aurelia looked down at Nohea. "Do you trust me?" she asked. Regardless of the answer, Aurelia inhaled, managing to lift the girl somewhat to face her while using one and a half hands form the hand seals from before. Six more spheres of dry heat would be summoned, swirling around Aurelia overhead as they sped towards the wall one by one. Each explosion would bang against the loose wall, a blast of dry air blasting in their face. On the fourth or fifth orb, the wall finally gave way and Aurelia carried Nohea through it just in time, hearing the rest of the building begin to go down behind her. Now standing outside the crumbling bar, Nohea being carried bridal style, the girl exhaled in relief.

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:03 am
User Image
__As soon as she got the reaction that she wanted, Nohea did anything but stop. Spurred onward with renewed vigor the shark girl found herself becoming further and further elated at the skin to skin contact. It was slow at first, but like a barrel rolling down a hill the whole event devolved into nothing but the excuse for the physical contact. These thoughts and feelings were then only amplified when Aurelia pulled her closer, squeezing a tiny 'squeakk!' from her otherwise complaint-free lips. As far as she was concerned in that moment there was nothing else, heat, the danger of a collapsing house, all of it faded away to leave behind a doe-eyed Nohea hanging her sister's every word. "Oh I trust you with my life!" Her only response before allowing herself to be carted out, droopy grin and all.

By the time they were free from the burning wreckage Nohea's cheeks were bright red. Whether this was from a slight blush or irration from the hot wind wasn't yet certain, although were one to be privy to her private thoughts they would know that it was the former to be true. In a drunken struggle to free herself from Aurelia's arm, Nohea grabbed the bottle hidden in the chest of her shirt. The words: Dragon's Breath could be seen inscribed on the side of the small flat bottle. No doubt the bottle of liquor that she had been sipping from any chance she got. "Ohhhh! Noo this is perfect. I never got to tell you my secret." Flopping about on flounders feet the shark girl latched onto Aurelia, both hands on her shoulders. Was it the shine of the moonlight or did she always look that... no don't finish that thought.

Gods above what were they doing here? Nohea had been planning this moment for weeks. They were supposed to be along the beach right now, under the luminosity of the full moon. Now look at them, not a single thing had gone according to plan and it was all her fault. Tears suddenly swelling up in the corners of her eyes, Nohea started to choke over her words. "I'm sorry. This isn't how it was supposed to happen. This was all supposed to be special and I ruined it. Auri I.. l-like you." Her admission finally off her chest, Nohea searched longingly in those crimson eyes she loved so much for any hint of emotion. Honestly there was no telling what to expect, this was all so new and exciting and wrong and if it weren't for the last residue of liquid courage it's likely this night would have ended like all the other times she had tried to work up the nerve.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:09 pm
User Image

Aurelia and Nohea stood outside of the crumbled heap that was the bar, the entire crumbled mess surprisingly not up in flames somewhere. Considering the fact that Ace's flames and her explosive orbs has rocked this place, it was amazing that this hadn't caught up in flames up to this point. It was a pretty strange moment with Nohea in her arms. She looked down at the shark girl and smirked to herself. What a ragtag duo the both of them were. The girl floundered about, Aurelia doing her best to help her back onto those two drunken feet of hers. After of which, her companion produced yet another bottle of alcohol presumably to get drunk off of. She rolled her eyes and wanted to squeeze that cute head of hers at times. "How did you even sneak that during the fight?" she asked Nohea in genuine surprise. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

Yet it wasn't until Nohea put her hands on her shoulders that Aurelia's tone dropped back down again. She looked vulnerable, spilling out her guys then and there. The tears trailed down her cheek while the princess reached out to her."Hey." the girl's tone said as gently and soft as her mother would have said. "Don't cry, Nohea. Tell me, what's wrong?" Her hand began to stroke the girl's cheek, a thing that Belamos had done to her when she was in the same situation. Her thumb made small circles while listening closely to the shark girl. So that was her plan then. This was just going to be the leadway into a bigger plan. No doubt she had a grand scheme that had all gone to the wayside the amount Ace and his crew decided to jump in the middle with them. Aurelia felt like a jerk for thinking of this as something more than just to get her drunk.

"N-Nohea..." Auri trailed off. The admission was certainly something that made her heart skip a beat. She felt the same way as her?! The elation in her was ready to burst at the seams but the best she could do was to have her face slowly turn an embarrassing shade of crimson until it was as dark as her locks tied behind her. "That's...I..." Aurelia looked flustered, every word floundering about while her eyes burned intensely which stared at Nohea. Eventually, she just barrelled on through in the most awkward moment if her life this far.

"I li-like you too." Aurelia admitted, managing to smile a little at Nohea. "The way you're brash, rebellious. How no matter what, you'll always speak your mind and be damned if anybody but you thinks twice about it." Her heart felt like it was ready to burst out of her chest with how fast it was getting. Aurelia paused, her hand still on her cheek. "That time we went training in the woods with Dad, and we only packed two sleeping bags. I remember we had just had a huge fight...That night, we shouted and fought and then we just laughed. I woke up and we had come together. Our hands locked." The memory of it had been burned into her mind while she came closer to Nohea again.

"That's when I promised myself that I would keep that smile of yours safe."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:51 pm
User Image
__By now her face would have been so streaming with tears that the feeling of the thumb along her cheek shocked her. Flinching away at first, Nohea eventually found herself not just leaning into it but pressing against it. Much the same way a animal companion would brush against a hand when they sought pets. The gesture alone was enough to soothe the shark girl into a gentle relaxation. Which was good because in that moment there was nothing that could have ever prepared her for the shock that was about to devastate her.

"You... you like me?" The revelation was almost too much to handle and certainly enough to drive Nohea I to hysterical laughter. All this time she had been readying herself for every kind of let down possible. It had never even passed through her mind that someone could like her let alone the small, perfect, princess that was her sister. "I can't believe it.. that's why you like me? But.. none of that stuff is even hard though! You're like, a million times better than me. You always know what to say and how to act. You have this perfect air about you, like you don't even have to try hard at anything. I've always wanted to be more like you.. and instead I just end up fumbling my way around and break stuff." Confession off her chest Nohea was a broken dam now, all the secret feelings and thoughts she had kept bottled up until this moment came spilling out.

It was almost too much to bare for the shark girl who never had to deal with such powerful emotions before, unless they were anger that it. But Nohea couldn't very well just start hitting things here, so she did the next best thing. Slipping into Aurelia's guard Nohea wrapped both of her arms around her sister's waist, and Assuming that Aurelia was willing, pulled her into a kiss. Feeling those soft lips locked with her own in that embrace was the most stunning feeling in the world to Nohea. It was like.. tart but sweet. Candy that makes your stomach hurt but you can't stop eating. Wanting to take in every last drop Nohea held that kiss until the need for air forced them to split apart.

Eyes, wild with desire, looked over the prize in her arms and from then on out Nohea swore to herself that she would never let anything happen to Aurelia for as long as she drew breath. A guard dog- err shark. "Mm you know I remember that night. Especially the way you smelled. I sure wouldn't mind being forced to share a sleeping bag right now." A toothy grin left it up in the air as to whether Nohea was serious or teasing yet again. "H-hey uhm... weird order I know but, you know I mean I love love and not just family love, right?"

[ On your next post we can skip to the next post if you like? Or however you want to do it I'm having so much fun playing this out ^~^ ]

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 

โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games