Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
🐋 || Astoria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:47 pm
User Image
----------------------------------------A U R E L I AxxK A R N A
------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Nohea's soft cheek weighed heavy against her scrunched hand. the both of them stared into one another's eyes while Auri could feel her heart continue to beat at a quickened pace. Her free hand went to gently dab at the tears streaming down the girl's face like an attentive companion. Her words had clearly caught Nohea off guard while she blustered through the admittance of her feelings. All Aurelia could do was smile. "Maybe that's why...Opposites attract, after all." She chuckled to herself, hoping to elevate Nohea's mood while she continued to finally lower that wall of hers and expose her heart to the girl in front of her. In no time flat, Aurelia found herself being pulled into the shark girl's grasp. Her cheeks stained a crimson red, smelling the alcohol on Nohea's breath. She instinctively leaned in and in that moment, their lips met as they shared a solid kiss. It was the longest few seconds that Aurelia had ever known, her arms shuddering while Nohea kissed her. They settled on mimicking what Belamos did, gently tussling her partner's hair and moving those strands that covered Nohea's eye. The two of them carried on for as long as possible until the short supply of air managed to separate them.

Silence came over them while Aurelia rested in Nohea's arms. Was it right what they had just done? They were sisters, yes, but not by blood. But the kiss felt like a massive weight being taken off of her shoulders. A secret that had finally been allowed to be set free. "Th-That was...amazing." she said, blushing a bit at Nohea's recollection of that fateful day. Of course the rather perverse comment wasn't lost to her but Auri had always found them sort of joking in a way. Honestly, she couldn't tell at times with her. "Of course." She replied, pressing her forehead against Nohea's. She wasn't the only one who could play flirty with the other. "I love love you of course, Nohea. In fact."

Her hands snuck into Nohea's, snatching that alcohol out of her hands and taking a huge swig of alcohol. After a decent mouthful, Aurelia forced it down and grinned wide at Nohea, kissing her once more before laughing to herself. "Believe me now?~"

OOC NOTES [x]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > Chakra : : 1,620 / / 1,620 x > Stamina : : 760 / / 760 x > AC : : 17,900 x > Ryo : : 両250 xxx
                                                                                  > Blood / Nin x > Hikariton / Shakuton x > Arashi x > B-rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                          > Baldur's Fury: User starts with an additional 100 chakra
                                                                                          > Fury of Ra: Members of this bloodline are able to korabo together their fire and lightning jutsu, taking both techniques and turning them into the Hikariton techniques. These techniques refund ten chakra, to a minimum cost of five, when they are used in this way. It should be noted that this discipline removes the requirement for clones when this self korabo is used.
                                                                                          > Torkoal's Wrath: The user can eliminate the use of handseals for their Hikariton techniques entirely. Instead, they simply replace it with somatic gestures. In addition, their Hikariton techniques can originate from any strong light sources as well. Note: No a fire is not a strong light source in the middle of the day, but your own light techniques would be.
                                                                                          > Sunagakure Heat: Fuuton and Katon techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of dehyrdration per rank as if they were Shakuton techniques when they hit, raising their temperatures such that they leave visible heat in their wake, moreso than the norm. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                                                                                          > Fury of Ra: Members of this bloodline are able to korabo together their fire and lightning jutsu, taking both techniques and turning them into the Hikariton techniques. These techniques refund ten chakra, to a minimum cost of five, when they are used in this way. It should be noted that this discipline removes the requirement for clones when this self korabo is used.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                          Current Stats
                                                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Doki Yari [ +2 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Doki Yari [ +2 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:26 pm
User Image
__Jaw nearly hitting the floor Nohea stared onward in complete disbelief as her sister took a drink from the same bottle of alcohol thst she had been drinking from all night. "Aurelia! Ohh my god, don't tell me that I'm finally 'rubbing' off on youu~" Following up on her words the shark girl returned her sister's affection by 'rubbing' noses with her. "Is it bad that I think that was the hottest thing ever?" Letting the ecstasy of the moment overtake her, Nohea lifted her sister right off her feet and carried her around like her little trophy away from the scene of their violent escapades. Before everything had gone so south it was her plan to take a romantic trip to the beach and confess over the bubbly tides, well she didn't see a reason why that still couldn't be achieved. Only replace confess with some lively cuddling.

Once the couple made contact with that pure white sand did Nohea finally relent and drop her princess down to walk for herself. Remembering vaguely from watching Aurelia herself, Nohea would play the part of the male suitor and gave a forward bow before gently taking hold of Aurelia's hand. "My dear I must say that you look quite divine tonight, here among these vibrant lights. Might you do me the honour of granting me a dance?" It would probably be an unlikely refusal but still Nohea didn't leave it up to chance, pulling her sister in close, the would two set off in a waltz with Nohea leading. step, and step, and step, and step, and twirl, and just like that.

Truth be told such a feat likely would have been easy for any other person to pick up, but then again Nohea wasn't any other person. What was being witnessed here was the product of countless hours of secret training by her mother to correct Nohea's horrendous two left feet. All in the minor hope that it might impress Aurelia. "This wasn't easy you know, so you better appreciate it." Staring deep into those loving eyes felt made it feel like nothing could ever top this moment... and yet, the smile couldn't help but slowly fade from Nohea's lips. She wanted this more than anything but what was their future going to be? Could they even have one together? Surely their parents would be furious once they found out. "Hey.. Auri? Do you think we'll be able to hide this from mom and dad? Because this has been the best moment of my life and all I want is for every night to be like this but.." Slowly ever so slowly the weight of what they were doing came to rest on Nohea's shoulders and for the first real time in her life the fear set in.

✘║ CHAKRAx 1075 / 1075 x ✘║ STAMINAx 995 / 995 x ✘║ ACx 20,000 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
✘║ Estiax ✘║ Rogue x ✘║ B Ranked x ✘║ Buki/Buki x
xxxxx

Passive Stat Cap: Stregnth (21) Speed (21) Reflex (20) Fortitude (19)

Active DR: Strength ( +0 ) Speed ( +0 ) Reflex (+0) Fortitude (+0)

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:32 am
User Image

Bleh. The alcohol tasted as good as it had going in than it did by the aftertaste. Auri's throat burned as she felt quite woozy from that mouthful she just down despite having never drank anything remotely close to it before. Nohea's cute little nose was enough to get her back from dropping to the floor in a drunken mess. She giggled to herself and stuck her tongue out at the shark girl. "Maaaaaaybe~ I only learn from the best." She felt herself being pulled upwards from the ground while Nohea picked her up bridal style and charted her away to places unknown. Aurelia's hands hung around Nohea's neck, her head tucked in between the shark girl's neck. "My little shark pillow." their travels took them to the beach and she was dumped onto the sand below. Waves crashed onto the shore while Nohea would playfully ask her for a dance in the tone of a nobleman before. Aurelia smirked before continuing this little performance the both of them gave.

"You humble me, as your beauty rivals the moon itself. As Princess, I accept your invitation to dance, my charming prince." Her tone returned to its usual "princess-like" dialect she had to her. The two danced the night away, or at least Nohea did. Aurelia followed along in amazement of how well Nohea could dance. After a few more minutes in heaven, they came to pause while enoying what time they could spend together again. It wasn't until Nohea brought up a rather pressing matter that Auri had given the start of their relationship some thought. their parents might not be too thrilled about them finding solace in one another. Especially Belamos, who Auri assumed would want for her to marry a charming prince one day.

"We will." She said, smiling at Nohea while pressing her finger against the shark girl's lips to quiet her worries. "They don't need to know. When we go back home eventually, it'll just be a break for a while. We can keep this secret, I promise." To add to this point, Aurelia looked back out to the sea across from them and smiled to herself, bringing Nohea close. "Even if the world comes to an end, I'll be by your side, No. Nothing will take you from me."

OOC NOTES [x]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > Chakra : : 1,620 / / 1,620 x > Stamina : : 760 / / 760 x > AC : : 17,900 x > Ryo : : 両250 xxx

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                          > Torkoal's Wrath: The user can eliminate the use of handseals for their Hikariton techniques entirely. Instead, they simply replace it with somatic gestures. In addition, their Hikariton techniques can originate from any strong light sources as well. Note: No a fire is not a strong light source in the middle of the day, but your own light techniques would be.
                                                                                          > Sunagakure Heat: Fuuton and Katon techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of dehyrdration per rank as if they were Shakuton techniques when they hit, raising their temperatures such that they leave visible heat in their wake, moreso than the norm. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.

Current Stats
                                                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Doki Yari [ +2 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Doki Yari [ +2 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:27 pm
User Image
__Despite her words and the thrill of the moment Nohea couldn't shake the feeling that this would all end horribly wrong. The real pain of it all came because she knew that Aurelia was going to have to go through it all from her sake. Or maybe it could just be me.. Nohea let the thought linger on her mind for a moment before pushing it aside and, in one final act of their passion. Pulled her sister into a single quick kiss along the soft of her neck before falling away. "Come on, it's getting late. I think I might know of a place we can sleep until we can figure out a how we're getting to Arashi tomorrow." Taking the lead Nohea snaked her way underneath the collection of piers, even after being gone for literal years her knowledge of the area came to her at a snap of her fingers.

Their destination was reached but a few minutes later and what was essentially, a run down shack. Adorned with broken woodwalls and other less than favourable aesthetic choices that could make anyone seeing it for the first time doubt it's integrity, it would take a trained eye to see that none of the damage was done in a way that would ruin it's ability to remain standing. "This was.. well I guess it was my parents home. I know it probably doesn't look like much but I promise it's not that bad. I did that myself to try and keep people from thinking it had any good stuff to loot ya know? Right after.. well you probably don't care that much, I should shut up now." Using a bit of momentum and good old fashion elbow (knee?) grease Nohea flying kicked the door right off it's hinges, revealing an inside that scarcely match the outside. Bedroom, fireplace, a cooking top. As a matter of fact it was almost a cozy little home. Except for the fact that all of that was bundled into a single studio-esque room. Still better than rolling around in the sand though, right?

Right away Nohea easily made herself at home in the small dwelling, catapulting herself right on top of the only bed available. Squirming around on the layer of blankets until she was comfortable, the shark girl patted on a spot beside her indicating for Aurelia to come relax with next to her. "Hey, so like, I know I don't need to say it again but I wanna. Sorry how everything came out. You just deserved something more special than what I could give." Then in a voice just above a whisper Nohea added. "Also if you feel like it you can cuddle me too.. or you know, whatever." Pretending not to be side eyeing her sister from across the room Nohea slowly put back up the tough guy facade now that she didn't have the alcohol to release the flood of emotions she kept pent up.

Though through a lack of options Aurelia might find herself a bit forced into it, assuming she didn't want to Nohea would of course scoot away to the wall edge to grant her space until the two eventually passed into peaceful sleep.

✘║ CHAKRAx 1075 / 1075 x ✘║ STAMINAx 995 / 995 x ✘║ ACx 20,000 x ✘║ NATUREx 750 /x750
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:54 pm
User Image

Whooooo, everything's all spinny and stuff. Aurelia stuck her tongue out while Nohea before kissing her again. After the few seconds of heaven, she was lead by her dear old sis back to a place to sleep. they walked under the pier for whatever reason, with Aurelia looking around every so often. "Why can't we sleep on the beach? It's like a big pillow." She babbled on about thing after thing after thing. While not subtle in anyway, it was very clear who could handle their alcohol better. After a few minutes of trudging around, they reached the a dingy shack where Nohea said she used to live with her parents. With some elbow grease and some bashes to the door, Nohea managed to knock the door in and allow them entrance. "Noheaaaaa. What happened to your parents?" Auri asked, still tipsy from the booze. "Are they cool shark people like you?"

She motioned for Aurelia to follow her towards the bed, which the younger Karna plopped down beside her like a good girl on top of the many layers of covers. She nuzzled inside while they came face to face again and Nohea apologized yet again. Poor thing. She really did want this to be a night to remember. Aurelia drunkenly gave her head a soft pat while closing her eyes. "I told you, it's okay. Most things usually don't go as planned. That's our Karna family motto." She gave a cheeky little wink at the girl before the two were lulled asleep.

About an hour later, Aurelia woke up, looking at her sleeping companion and cuddling close to her. Their warm bodies smoshed together while Auri went back to sleep with a smile on her face.

OOC NOTES [x]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:28 pm
User Image
__For the most part Nohea had managed to keep to successful managed to ignore how drunk Aurelia was stumbling about, but as she pried further into Nohea's true family did she seize up like a brick. The shadows of her hair that fell hard over the girl's face and she was grateful for their obscurity. It's wasn't Aurelia's fault, even if she was drunk. But the subject of family had always been a tough one for Nohea. Growing up alone had taught her jealousy and resentment for all the happy little family's simply going about their lives. True Belamos and his adoption had done well to cute her of these issues, there still lingered leftover hurt. "I don't know. I never got to meet them." Was all she had to say on the subject before moving on. That is if one could call a crying sort of half-giggle at Aurelia's humor 'getting over it'.

Feeling the presence of her sister so near by her when she was so hurt.. felt nice. Maybe she didn't always need to be strong? Maybe, just this once at least, it would be okay to let her guard down without having to resort to some hybrid party inhibitor. Hair still covering her face Nohea dug her way under Aurelia's kimono craving her warmth. She might not have had the bravery to say what she was feeling but she could at least do what she was feeling. Like a little hovel Nohea made herself nice and cozy. Tender fingers digging their way into warm flesh, her cheek pressed against the softness of Aurelia's stomach, nuzzling it in a intoxicated trance. This.. this was all hers. Body and soul. She could let herself just enjoy it for once. Together the two fell asleep just like that.

Nohea awoke several hours later with a muffled groan. She was confused at first until the girl recalled her surroundings. I'm.. still here under my.. sister's dress. The realization and remembrance of what all had happened last night sent a tingling sensation down her spine. It like the feeling one got when watching a something devastating about to unfold but you couldn't look away, couldn't move. Whether it was because you thought you weather the storm, were a deer trapped in headlights, or were just simply enthralled in it's beauty, it all ended just the same. That was her feeling at that very moment, cuddling Aurelia's half exposed torso. Putting aside her sudden lust the shark girl gently attempted to stir her sister. "Hey.. little Auri. Are you up yet?" What would someone in a relationship do here? Should I make her breakfast? Massage her awake? What do people do once get together?! Not wanting to mess up their first morning together Nohea desperately replayed all the memories she had of mom and dad's mornings together but found she could scarcely recall any of them off the top of her head. From how often she liked to stay up both of them were usually already up and about by the time Nohea got up. AHH and the damn smell! Why does she have to smell so good.. Residual sleepiness and the comfort of the embrace lured the shark girl in a hazy eyed stupor that weighted head down on Aurelia's tummy with a solitary 'Mmmmphf!' "We need to get up dang it... and find.. a way into Arashi..."

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:28 pm
User Image

"You dadn't meet dem? Ooooh, poor babeh." Auri drunkenly said, even managing to go for a hug on Nohea while she would gently push her cheeks against hers. The remaining moments of the night were spent wondering of what her parents might have looked like. She could see Nohea's father being a brutish man, somebody who looked like they benched steel girders for fun. Her mom could be a nice woman like Sonyo. Maybe both had fierce sets of teeth as well. And her mother had vanilla hair that smelled so sweet...Aurelia fell back asleep within minutes as everything was right with the world. She didn't even notice that later on her stomach would be the target of Nohea's affection. Her arms wrapped around the shark girl while the two youths slept the night away.

Morning rose but Auri didn't. She was too entranced of the dream she was having. On the beach again, dreaming of her mother and father. Happier times when she could say that it was her happiest moments. She was roused from her slumber by somebody embracing her stomach whom she faintly recognized by the third breath or so. "Mm. I'm up..." she murmured and would use her hands to bring Nohea's head up to hers in their sharked neck hole. "Enjoying yourself down there, are you?" Aurelia laughed. Her head was kind of pounding but otherwise she was in chipper spirits. She pulled Nohea close for a quick kiss on the forehead and then got up from their little bed and began to stretch. The okan today was to hitch a ride back up to Arashi, maybe get something to eat along the way. Aurielia was excited to head up there. Another chance to see Unki again! She could show her all the recipes she had learned since leaving! Oh, the little apprentice was so excited...and hung over.

"How did you sleep? Better than me, I hope." Aurelia was obviously fighting off the worst of her little drunken tirade. Nohea might even catch her cursing under her breath at the pounding headache.

OOC NOTES [x]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:53 pm
User Image
__Like a little crab being pulled from the beach, so was to was Nohea desperately making a grab to stay connected to the warmth that was Aurelia's stomach. Eventually she was forced to relent as it was still too early in the morning for her to be bothered with trying anything. Protesting grunts were quickly replaced by happy squeals when her sister kissed her forehead. It was enough to wake the shark girl up from the dregs and spring launch herself off of the bed. Clearly whatever hangover that had stricken Aurelia, Nohea was impervious to. A giggle escaped from her lips and the shark girl gently rubbed her sister's back, even while wearing a smug grin. "See I told you so! You never wanted to believe me when I would talk about how great uncooked meat is for you, but now look who's sick with a hangover while my guts have had worse."

Briefly she thought about offering her sister some of the meat she had managed to salvage from last night or to even offer to hunt for fresh food but decided against it. More than likely it would only end up causing her little Sundrop to toss her stomach. "Once we get into Arashi we can find you something to sober you up I'm sure. If not I do have another last resort to cure headaches too." Nohea's blunt attempt at getting Aurelia back in bed with her came paired with a sultry flash of her tongue that was only a half tease. Ever since the pair had become open with their feelings for one another only emboldened the shark girl to make further and further advances. Partly because she loved seeing Auri's reaction and partly because she wanted to see how far she could take it.

But there was one thing that she hadn't bothered considering until now. Just how were the two of them even supposed to get up to Arashi in the first place? Last she remembered it was floating high up in the air, in fact the only reason she was even able to get up there in the first place was because of that green haired lady. Nohea chewed on her lip in a sudden realization. "Ah ********, Aurelia I don't have the slightest clue how the hell we can even find Arashigakure. Can't it like move through the sky?" Face turning into a remixed shark version of my thinking emote on discord, Nohea tried to puzzle a way out of their unique predicament. "I don't wanna be the one to admit it but maybe we do need... help from mom and dad. Or at least mom cause I don't want dad to know we've already failed after only two months ya know." She could already see his face now, not showing any emotion but radiating a sense of pure 'I knew they couldn't make it' just thinking about it made her want do something rash and rebellious. Like get a piercing. Or a tattoo, Aurelia would look good with a tattoo. "Side note I think I just came up with a super cute surprise for you but I'll tell you about that later. First I figure should settle on a direction to head in first."

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:47 am
User ImageUser Image
pup pup pup.Blessed is a mortal for they've nothing to lose.

A slight tinge of laughter from behind Nohea as she struggled with her attempts at trying to figure out what to do next...yet why would it sound so oddly familiar? "Mmmhmm hmmm hmm. Perchance I could be of assistance?" In a most casual manner did a man from behind approach, the sound of his geta landing wood atop wood. The sudden chingaling of metal rings. "It has always been a desire of mine to lead the wayward who've gone astray towards the true path they seek in life." Should Nohea turn around a man with an ominous air about him would make himself present. Indeed perhaps a man she vaguely remembered. On his slow but assured path to Estia only to stop and settle in this little island of a shanty town. The same fan glimmered covering a majority of his face as per usuam.

There was not much else to say aside this. For you see, Nohea, was but one of many who were so easily forgotten in the passage of time to man like Senran whose influence would affect many. Did he have a short term memory? No, he simply decided to forget those who failed to intrigue him to degrees he found 'desirable.' Although...Aurelia on the other hand. The man would peek out the corner of his fan, as if a predator starved. Did this girl have what he sought years for? A true innocence of which he could taint? A flower yet to have blossomed, a cherry what had yet to bleed its juices? He closed his eyes momentarily no...perhaps not. If she was in the accompaniment of this tainted soul it was just as likely she to was tainted. How unfortunate but low how he'd long to be proven wrong.

----------------

Chakra:1230/1230 Stamina:1230/1230 Exp: 2028/2028

✞De-Buffs:✞

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞
        • Solo Flight: 10

✞Kotoba: Targets✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +10
        •One-Handed Seals Maruton
        •{Overwhelming}: Maruton
        • Katon treated as {Overwhelming}
        • Fuuton treated as {Overhwhelming}
        ✞Disciplines✞

•Master of None
        •Generic

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        Personal Attributes: [8] Class [2] Natural [1] Event
        [Natural]
        • Ambiguous Aura: Inherently Senran is an individual who seems to be a mystery when it comes to motivations and intentions. As such any technique or ability that would force the truth out of himself or discern lies is ultimately for lack of a better term 'scrambled' when it comes to the effectiveness of discernment.
        • Hands What Weaved The Threads: Senran may perform techniques with single hand signs.

[Class]
        • He Who Was Allured by Misery: Senran has an internal radar that can discern if an individual is for the most part 'miserable' or suffering from the weights of grief or traumas. While he does not know specifics he can discern just how much an individual carries within them to varying degrees.
        • He Who Was Once Insatiable: Senran has attained the ability to 'feed' off the auras of those who are indecisive, insecure, arrogant, unconfident, or uncertain. Scenarios wherein an individual is not thinking calmly or rationally. When scenarios present themselves that fit this criterion his rate of resource regeneration doubles and aesthetically he appears to be able to make visible and inhale these 'fumes'. Subsequently, when doing so in casual setting individuals seem to start feeling slightly better after he has 'eaten'. Senran can sustain himself without normal mortal nutrition by doing this.
        • He Who Once Reigned Over Choice: In instances where there are two choices presented Senran can immediately discern what choice the individual will make. For example. If an individual is attacking and they begin to think "Should I strike then retreat." or "Strike and persist" Senran will inherently know which it is the individual is going to take at times even before the individual. Alternatively, this works for mundane choices as well and it is with this knowledge he will often make individuals deviate. I.e an easily irritable person deciding between fruits Senran will know he will select the banana but brings this up, as such the man picks the other fruit out of spite.
        • He Whose Flames Burnt Threads: When using Katon the rate at which a Burning Status becomes the Burned status is lessened by [1] post
        • He Whose Words Could Kill: When using Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} Senran may imbue an element into the word so that it is treated as such in collisions
        • He Who Spoke In Riddles: Senran can invoke or revoke the powers of his Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} by simply stating the word or words in of themselves. This still consumes chakra and activations to do so and must be heard not unlike a Genjutsu. Emphasis must be made on the spoken Chikara Kotoba.
        • He Who Broke Babels Curse: Senran understands and speaks any and all languages even those that are obscure. As such he can even speak the animal tongues.
        • He Who Would Bait Breath: When using and activating a Chikara Kotoba that affects an individual in a compulsory manner the effects of it may be delayed for as long as the reserved pool spent on the word remains active until the point he desires to activate it.
        [Event]
        • He Who Made Word Law: Allows the Weaponization and interaction of certain Chikara Kotoba. For example, the Kanji for Umbrella looks somewhat like an umbrella with a handle. Senran may grab this 'handle' and ultimately turn the word into a weapon which would be swung.

Quote:
        Evanescently Magnificent
        Novasse
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:32 am
User Image

Nohea's grip was powerful, more than the little Karna had been expecting all this time. It was like prying off a tick suckling the sweet red nectar from her body. Ironic, considering that Nohea probably fit the description of that. Once the two of them were up, Aurelia felt her head throb constantly. That little drink she took earlier had busted her on her a** for a while now. How was she not feeling this awful? Was it an immunity to getting plastered? Her hands met her back and Aurelia closed her eyes, the bliss enough for her to go back to sleep. "I'm sorry I'm not part shark where my body can live off of raw meat." She muttered. Her crimson locks were splayed everywhere and she just wanted all the noises to quiet down so her head wouldn't explode. At least that dear old sister of hers was pretty generous, offering another way for her to get rid of her headache that Aure perked up at...only to blush frantically once the dots in her head became connected. "N-Nohea!" she whined. Gosh her sister was incredibly lewd....

Then they managed to break form it as a question arose neither of them had come to think of an answer to yet. How the hell were they going to get to Arashi if it was flying in the sky? She thought to herself for an answer. When she was little, Belamos had just appeared there with his jutsu, or sometimes even flown. But Belamos was back at home, and Aurelia barely had a fraction of the power he had. "That's a good question. I don't know a way up myself...But there's gotta be a way up there." Her surprise did sound fairly interesting but there were more pressing matters at hand. Besides, knowing Nohea, she'd be pinning her against the gates and trying to see how much she can make the princess blush.

The train of thought came to a stop upon the words of a man, standing outside near the broken down door. Aurelia blinked and looked over his form. It was a regal look, likely somebody who probably had some type of thing to gain in exchange for answers. Or he could just be in a helpful mood! She stood up straight like she had been trained to do like a proper princess and cleared her throat. "Greetings, good sir. If you had assistance to offer either of us, we'd be quite grateful." Her words, her tone, everything was as proper as the royalty she was. Sure it was of a pretty much no defunct village, but she held herself to a standard set by her parents.

OOC NOTES [x]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:12 am
User Image
__Nohea turned herself just slightly enough to hide her laughter from Aure. First at her weakness to alcohol and then again from how easily she became flush. Nohea loved it, even in the midst of the new intensity of their relationship she still didn't lose any of that. It was almost like everything that her sister was, was built to make Nohea want to be her shield. Well, that and to bully her into submission. But there wasn't time for anymore dirty thoughts. the two of them needed to find a way whatever the cost

Boy would Nohea come to regret those words.

The shark girl felt a tingling on the back of her neck first, followed swiftly by his voice, oh that dirty rotten voice. She could never forget what was burned into her memory some five years ago. It wasn't like it was a common occurrence that one had their memories stolen after all. Swiveling around on one foot, Nohea instinctively pulled Aurelia away from Senran while also making sure to put herself between the both of them. "Well ******** me dead. LOOK WHAT c**t FINALLY DECIDED TO SHOW HIS UGLY MUG. I don't know what dirty s**t sewer you crawled out of but honestly? I'm ******** glad you did because I've been thinking about this moment for damn near five years." Lightning arced over her body in her anger until a white hot aura of chakra enveloped her form. Nohea was ready this time. "Actually you know what? I want you to beg. Beg me right now not to cut your d*** off. I'll wait."

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Novasse

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:34 am
User ImageUser Image

The seemingly eloquent man would c**k his head. "Pardon. Who are you?" Indeed as stated prior Senran had genuinely forgotten about Nohea. That carried in the man's voice. Of course it could have simply been the man playing coy. "It seems I've done wrong by you in the past perchance. Sincerest apologies I can't keep track of every name and face I've seen. After all this wandering world is filled with so many mhmm hmm." Behind his fan he'd assume his most assured smile bearing uncertainty with it. "If you could happen to find forgiveness in your heart for whatever sin it was I committed then do let me be of assistance. I've the knowings of a man whom could guide you to the sky island if you so still continue to distrust me." Senran picking up on Nohea's hostility would attempt to diffuse the situation. Clearly he'd wronged her in the past of course 'wronged' being subjective in the mind of the man. He still offered an alternative, knowledge of a man who could help them if Nohea was ever persistent in refusing his help.

----------------

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +10
        ✞Disciplines✞

•Master of None
        •Generic

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        [Natural]
        • Ambiguous Aura: Inherently Senran is an individual who seems to be a mystery when it comes to motivations and intentions. As such any technique or ability that would force the truth out of himself or discern lies is ultimately for lack of a better term 'scrambled' when it comes to the effectiveness of discernment.
        • Hands What Weaved The Threads: Senran may perform techniques with single hand signs.

[Class]
        • He Who Was Allured by Misery: Senran has an internal radar that can discern if an individual is for the most part 'miserable' or suffering from the weights of grief or traumas. While he does not know specifics he can discern just how much an individual carries within them to varying degrees.
        • He Who Was Once Insatiable: Senran has attained the ability to 'feed' off the auras of those who are indecisive, insecure, arrogant, unconfident, or uncertain. Scenarios wherein an individual is not thinking calmly or rationally. When scenarios present themselves that fit this criterion his rate of resource regeneration doubles and aesthetically he appears to be able to make visible and inhale these 'fumes'. Subsequently, when doing so in casual setting individuals seem to start feeling slightly better after he has 'eaten'. Senran can sustain himself without normal mortal nutrition by doing this.
        • He Who Once Reigned Over Choice: In instances where there are two choices presented Senran can immediately discern what choice the individual will make. For example. If an individual is attacking and they begin to think "Should I strike then retreat." or "Strike and persist" Senran will inherently know which it is the individual is going to take at times even before the individual. Alternatively, this works for mundane choices as well and it is with this knowledge he will often make individuals deviate. I.e an easily irritable person deciding between fruits Senran will know he will select the banana but brings this up, as such the man picks the other fruit out of spite.
        • He Whose Flames Burnt Threads: When using Katon the rate at which a Burning Status becomes the Burned status is lessened by [1] post
        • He Whose Words Could Kill: When using Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} Senran may imbue an element into the word so that it is treated as such in collisions
        • He Who Spoke In Riddles: Senran can invoke or revoke the powers of his Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} by simply stating the word or words in of themselves. This still consumes chakra and activations to do so and must be heard not unlike a Genjutsu. Emphasis must be made on the spoken Chikara Kotoba.
        • He Who Broke Babels Curse: Senran understands and speaks any and all languages even those that are obscure. As such he can even speak the animal tongues.
        • He Who Would Bait Breath: When using and activating a Chikara Kotoba that affects an individual in a compulsory manner the effects of it may be delayed for as long as the reserved pool spent on the word remains active until the point he desires to activate it.
        [Event]
        • He Who Made Word Law: Allows the Weaponization and interaction of certain Chikara Kotoba. For example, the Kanji for Umbrella looks somewhat like an umbrella with a handle. Senran may grab this 'handle' and ultimately turn the word into a weapon which would be swung.

Quote:
        Evanescently Magnificent
        Novasse
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm
User Image

Aurelia felt herself being pulled out from in front of the mysterious stranger that had set foot in her home...Well, childhood home anyway. Wouldn't what they did technically be illegal? Nohea flared up and started spouting out obscenities at the man as the Karna could only wear a mask of confusion on her face. Just what the hell was even going on? Her sister's chakra burst into fruition while Aurelia put on arm on her back to let her know she was with her. "Just what is going on here?" she began. "Do you know this man, Nohea?" The man in question opened up not knowing who Nohea was, but in one of those tones which was full of a superior class pride than most people. However, he was asking for forgiveness and even claimed to have an answer to their problems. The crimson haired girl looked at Nohea and the the intruder. As much as she wanted Nohea to find some justice, they had bigger battles to wage against one another. Aurelia's hands fell on Nohea's, interlocking with them as she licked her lips.

"Pray tell, sir, what would you know of this man who could take us to Arashi?"

OOC NOTES [x]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image
__Nohea's jaw nearly dropped to the floor in disbelief. He had to be faking it wasn't he? The frustration on the moment made itself prominent in the shark girl's cheeks. The notion that someone, anyone, could ever forget a person after they've shared a bond of battle! Nohea herself could accurately recount every detail of every battle she had ever fought in! Right down to the very first sea turtle she had ever grinded her teeth on.

True, that man could be lying. From what little she knew of him due to past experiences it was possible that this was all some elaborate ruse into goading her. Unfortunately, even were that the case Nohea was far too flustered at the embarrassment of not even being memorable. The lightning around her body began to cackle with a surge of white hot rage that left plasma burns on the ground. It was only moments before her cataclysmic eruption that Nohea felt Aurelia's finger press their way into her own.

In hindsight, it probably wasn't a wise idea to reveal any sort of emotion around Senran, who was the one man that could take them all away like some kind of phantasmal boogeyman. Still Nohea couldn't help but cool down enough to see the situation for what it really was, just like the time at the gates of Arashigakure, she was powerless to do anything. He had information that she needed, a way to get into the village. If Nohea attacked him that would be lost. Though even as she was now Nohea was too proud to admit that she had lost. Instead the girl spun round on her heel with her arms crossed to indicate that wished to exchange no words with the man. That would be left entirely up to Aurelia.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_✧ 
____

_
____

_
____

_
____

Technique(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Upkeep(s) Active:

_
____

_
____

_
____

Quotes:
Novasse

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Mhmhmhm" Senran's eyebrow would raise as he picked up on the 'intimacy' between the two but also a faint scent of something 'forbidden'. Perchance he'd find something 'delicious' after all. Casually flicking his fan to the side like that of the other strangely feminine behaviors he'd portrayed so far. "Well fortuitously, if that is the information you seek, you need only accompany me to the beach, a simple matter is it not? The individual in question shall be awaiting there. Far be it from me to force you into accompaniment, I shall move on ahead let it be your own desire should you wish to follow. mhmm hmm hmm." The man would bring the fan back to his face as he turned around. He began his walk to the beach only to be met with being impeded by a rickety plank. He'd float above it ever so slightly and continue his walk.

~~~
        Had Nohea and Aurelia decided to follow the mysterious man they be back on the beach of which they formed their fond memories. Crisp ocean air and the man standing on the waters edge as if waiting for something or someone. Nearby there were blankets set out with mercantile goods. Something of an odd set up. Roughly two or three individuals were gathering things near the beach head as Senran would look to the sky momentarily. He wasn't entirely certain that he had been followed but as such whether the case or not he'd speak without turning to face the two girls. "I overhead that an airship from Arashi will be arriving soon. I know not the other places its set to go but for certain I know it will be arriving here." Senran would turn to the right and look at a man with a purple turban. "That is the man of whom I heard this lovely rumor perchance, I hear he tends to board the ship aswell." Senran would look back at the Ocean. "To stowaway? To be given permissions? To seek another solution? It is the number of choices that life offers that makes it so fleeting."

Right as Seran would say something so wistfully. "The same goes for secrets. Should you tell? Should you stay silent? A secret is like that of a stone growing larger and larger, and when finally its cast into the waters of truth..." a whale would breach in the distance and splash...only to suddenly without warning be catapulted into the air by what seemed like...a shark with wings? The whale was split in two and the shark would fly back into the water to feast on its hunt. "will it cause a ripple or a splash?" The man paused. "I've never seen a creature quite like that before. Mhmmm hmmm. Perchance the sky village has had a hand in shaping the world in more than just machine and metal."

----------------

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +10
        ✞Disciplines✞

•Master of None
        •Generic

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        [Natural]

[Class]
        [Event]

Quote:
        Evanescently Magnificent
        Novasse
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff