Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
A Fox and a Dragon walk into a bar... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:57 am
The bar was dark; the smell of smoke, piss, and stale beer seemed to be seep from the very walls. The patrons were a mix of both humans and hybrids, male and female, and the music a bit loud. All in all, it seemed to be a very seedy, run-down type of place set back in the deepest alley of Goldenrod.

Which is where Night could currently be found, sitting alone in a dark corner with an untouched drink on the table in front of her. This bar had been a place Night frequently visited, both before and after her hybridization. Currently, the Ninetales sat staring at her SNAG, a thoughtful and contemplative look on her face before sending out a quick message and sitting back, finally downing the drink that had been sitting in front of her.

RCCaughtem

"I need some help. Meet me at The Dragon's Nest in Goldenrod.

~Night

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:30 am
Ms Edyn
The bar was dark; the smell of smoke, piss, and stale beer seemed to be seep from the very walls. The patrons were a mix of both humans and hybrids, male and female, and the music a bit loud. All in all, it seemed to be a very seedy, run-down type of place set back in the deepest alley of Goldenrod.

Which is where Night could currently be found, sitting alone in a dark corner with an untouched drink on the table in front of her. This bar had been a place Night frequently visited, both before and after her hybridization. Currently, the Ninetales sat staring at her SNAG, a thoughtful and contemplative look on her face before sending out a quick message and sitting back, finally downing the drink that had been sitting in front of her.

RCCaughtem

"I need some help. Meet me at The Dragon's Nest in Goldenrod.

~Night

RC would look down at his SNAG. It had been a long day of training new recruits and a drink, a smoke, and some good company sounded rather nice right now.

It would take the Hybrid a bit of time, but he would eventually arrive at the bar, which he wholly approved the name of, and sought out Night. He sits down across from her, takes out and lights up his Kiseru, and lets off a puff of smoke. "So, what aide are you in need of, Night?" he asks her.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:12 pm
Night sat and stared at her empty glass for several moments, barely acknowledging RC when he came in and sat across from her. After a few moments, she glanced up and, with a wave of her hand, caught the attention of one of the bartenders, a Garchomp hybrid, who immediately approached to bring Night a refill of her drink choice and turned towards RC, "What's yer poison?" Upon hearing the order, the Garchomp quickly returned to the bar just long enough to make the drink before returning to the table just long enough to set the drink down in front of his fellow dragon before resuming his former position at the bar.

It wasn't until this exchange was through that Night chose to speak, first glancing around her to ensure they were alone in her secluded corner, "In a nutshell, I'm losing my mind. Among other things. I've spoken with Sub on this matter, but with everything going on lately, "she shook her head before downing a large swallow of her drink, "he has other things, more important things, to worry about. You're fairly seasoned, so I figured if there was anyone else that could possibly help, it'd be you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:29 pm
Ms Edyn
Night sat and stared at her empty glass for several moments, barely acknowledging RC when he came in and sat across from her. After a few moments, she glanced up and, with a wave of her hand, caught the attention of one of the bartenders, a Garchomp hybrid, who immediately approached to bring Night a refill of her drink choice and turned towards RC, "What's yer poison?" Upon hearing the order, the Garchomp quickly returned to the bar just long enough to make the drink before returning to the table just long enough to set the drink down in front of his fellow dragon before resuming his former position at the bar.

It wasn't until this exchange was through that Night chose to speak, first glancing around her to ensure they were alone in her secluded corner, "In a nutshell, I'm losing my mind. Among other things. I've spoken with Sub on this matter, but with everything going on lately, "she shook her head before downing a large swallow of her drink, "he has other things, more important things, to worry about. You're fairly seasoned, so I figured if there was anyone else that could possibly help, it'd be you."

RC eyes the drink, for now, focusing on what Night had to say. "Losing your mind you say? And what makes you come to that conclusion?" he asks, blowing off another puff of smoke. Losing one's mind can take many forms. He had to know what she was experiencing to even start figuring something out.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:56 pm
"I've been losing time," Night said, "Sometimes it's only a few minutes, other times hours have gone by, even days. Take now for instance, the last thing I remember is being inside Realgam Tower with the rest of the group. Then I found myself here, weeks later, with no memory of how I got here."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:08 pm
Ms Edyn
"I've been losing time," Night said, "Sometimes it's only a few minutes, other times hours have gone by, even days. Take now for instance, the last thing I remember is being inside Realgam Tower with the rest of the group. Then I found myself here, weeks later, with no memory of how I got here."

RC lets off another puff of smoke as he taps his chin.

"Sounds like, you aren't alone in that body. The problem is, it's a non-agreeable co-habitation. Your both fighting for control. Sometimes you as Night are winning the fight, other times, it seems your other half is winning." RC muses.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:19 pm
"Not alone?" Night asked, glancing down at her hands, "So, I'm possessed or something?" She ran her hands through her hair before downing several more swallows of her drink, "I guess it makes sense, it would explain the blackouts."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:40 pm
Ms Edyn
"Not alone?" Night asked, glancing down at her hands, "So, I'm possessed or something?" She ran her hands through her hair before downing several more swallows of her drink, "I guess it makes sense, it would explain the blackouts."

"In a sense. But if the two of you were to get along and share the same space, there would be no issue. I should know." RC says, tapping his chest before letting off a rather billowing plume of smoke. He would tap the ashes of his spent Kiersu into an ashtray on the table and put it away.

He would flag down the bartender and ask for something dark and would get a nod.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:38 am
A contemplative look crossed over Night's features for a few moments before she grabbed her glass and finished off the rest of her drink. She signaled for the bartender to bring her another round as she flashed RC a dark, humorless grin, "Fat chance of that happening, Dragon. I've been held back long enough and I aim to have a little fun. I'll not have Aetna's kind heart prevent me from doing so."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:36 pm
Ms Edyn
A contemplative look crossed over Night's features for a few moments before she grabbed her glass and finished off the rest of her drink. She signaled for the bartender to bring her another round as she flashed RC a dark, humorless grin, "Fat chance of that happening, Dragon. I've been held back long enough and I aim to have a little fun. I'll not have Aetna's kind heart prevent me from doing so."

RC smirks. "So there you are. And I'm sorry, I am going to have to say otherwise." says the hybrid.

Then, with just a slight change of his eye color, another voice speaks.

"Indeed. And what do we even call you? " says a very strong female voice.

once again the eyes would shift.

" Demon? Curse?" RC jabs, clearly the Grand Master back in control.

This time the eyes split the color.

" Or Lost Soul? hard to tell. but as you can see, we live as such harmoniously. Why can't you?" A blend of both RC's normal voice and the female voice would say before RC would shift back into control. This being had no idea who they were messing with.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:45 pm
"No, possibly, and no," Night said, sitting back with her freshly filled drink in her hand, "Tell me, how much do you know about what happened to me, to this body?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:07 pm
Ms Edyn
"No, possibly, and no," Night said, sitting back with her freshly filled drink in her hand, "Tell me, how much do you know about what happened to me, to this body?"

RC leans back and sips on his drink. "Enlighten us. We are all ears." the fused voice calls out. It was time to follow this rabbit hole and see where they ended up.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:23 pm
One of Night's ears twitched slightly as she stared at RC, trying to decide whether he truly was unaware of the events that led to her hybridization or not. Truthfully, she couldn't remember if he had even been present during that time. Regardless, she took a couple large swallows of her drink before beginning, "I was once human, as I'm sure you're aware. Many years ago, we were on a mission in a distant land. I had the misfortune of coming across an Elemental who decided to have a little fun with me. He fused my human body with that of my Ninetales, thus creating this body. So, you see, I am the original inhabitant of this body. I am Aleissa."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:45 pm
Ms Edyn
One of Night's ears twitched slightly as she stared at RC, trying to decide whether he truly was unaware of the events that led to her hybridization or not. Truthfully, she couldn't remember if he had even been present during that time. Regardless, she took a couple large swallows of her drink before beginning, "I was once human, as I'm sure you're aware. Many years ago, we were on a mission in a distant land. I had the misfortune of coming across an Elemental who decided to have a little fun with me. He fused my human body with that of my Ninetales, thus creating this body. So, you see, I am the original inhabitant of this body. I am Aleissa."

"Those things. we were still adrift, and two separate entities at that time, as it were. The Dragon was the original host in our case, the other a by-product of being infused into something that rightfully belonged to him, but stolen away. We go by his name of RC, but only in this form. There is another when we ascend to our strongest form. He, we would say, is our ultimate entity. So, Aleissa, what is it that you have against your other? Are you that upset over your forced fate that you cannot be reasoned with?" the unified being of RC and Martha would explain, then ask of Aleissa.

Dig, Dig, and Dig some more.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:24 pm
Night shook her head, "I have nothing against Aetna, at least not personally. I simply wish to take back what is mine. For many years she held control over this body while I was forced into the background. It wasn't until recently that I was even capable of taking control of our body, I'll not give up that control so easily."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff