Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
A Fox and a Dragon walk into a bar... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:42 pm
Ms Edyn
Night shook her head, "I have nothing against Aetna, at least not personally. I simply wish to take back what is mine. For many years she held control over this body while I was forced into the background. It wasn't until recently that I was even capable of taking control of our body, I'll not give up that control so easily."

RC swirls his drink before taking another sip.

"I don't think Aetna will be so willing to give up and be imprisoned either. So as is stands, you are both at an impasse. Would you be willing to be like us with her? Or maybe even become one unified being, bringing together the best of both of you?

I am sorry, but absolute control by one or the other is not a possibility here. It will only lead to eternal conflict and strife and having her not be able to be the valuable asset she is to her organization would be rather bad for both of you. Perhaps even fatal. And I promise, that will not go over well."

RC alone bleeds in for a moment.

"And besides, I am rather fond of her. She is a good companion to drink and smoke with and pass away these awfully long years with. One does not find such a person so easily."

Back to the unioned soul. "So, it seems your choices are a bit limited. Which one will you make?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:57 pm
"From what I understand, Aetna no longer drinks," Night said, finishing off her drink before, once again, signalling to the bartender to bring her another, "So, you've kinda lost your drinking companion. With her, at least."

Night gave the bartender a small nod in thanks as he brought her drink before continuing, "Now, I'm not saying that I'd be opposed to sharing this body with her, so long as she'd be willing to relinquish the reins and allow me control on occasion, but I can't say for sure if I'd be all too willing to go about it the way you two seem to have. I mean, personality-wise, Aetna and I are polar opposites. I've always been considerably more cutthroat while she was very timid. She never liked battles. Hell, she nearly had a full breakdown when I fried those Aqua goons for V a few months ago. I'm just not positive that any sort of union could work between the two of us."

Night sighed and drank a bit from her cup, "Don't get me wrong. I love Aetna. She was my pokemon before all this and had been with me for nearly as long as Heru, but we're like an angel and a demon sharing the same body."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:46 pm
Ms Edyn
"From what I understand, Aetna no longer drinks," Night said, finishing off her drink before, once again, signalling to the bartender to bring her another, "So, you've kinda lost your drinking companion. With her, at least."

Night gave the bartender a small nod in thanks as he brought her drink before continuing, "Now, I'm not saying that I'd be opposed to sharing this body with her, so long as she'd be willing to relinquish the reins and allow me control on occasion, but I can't say for sure if I'd be all too willing to go about it the way you two seem to have. I mean, personality-wise, Aetna and I are polar opposites. I've always been considerably more cutthroat while she was very timid. She never liked battles. Hell, she nearly had a full breakdown when I fried those Aqua goons for V a few months ago. I'm just not positive that any sort of union could work between the two of us."

Night sighed and drank a bit from her cup, "Don't get me wrong. I love Aetna. She was my pokemon before all this and had been with me for nearly as long as Heru, but we're like an angel and a demon sharing the same body."

"It can work IF you want it to. But the question is, do you?"

and that would be the last the unionized voice would say on the matter.

"And I am not worried about her not drinking, but I was serious about her being my companion. Between my draconic aging and her extended life due to the Ninetales Curse, for better or worse, we both have an extraordinary amount of living ahead of us. And personally, I've grown weary of not having someone to share it with. I will still probably see her pass before I do, as have many of those before have, but being alone is a far worse curse if you ask me." RC says in a softer tone before downing his drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:32 pm
Sighing, Night set her glass down, still mostly full, a contemplative look coming over her features as she stared at it for several moments. "I understand more than you realize about being alone. Imagine being thrown in a deep, dark pit. Can't see, can't hear, the passage of time becomes irrelevant when every second feels like an eternity and you have nothing but your thoughts to keep you company. That is what I faced all those years Aetna had control of my body. I felt nothing. I was nothing."

Lip curled slightly as a low growl rumbled through her chest, she returned her attention to RC, "I can't see us being one unified being, but if there is a way for the two of us to share this body while the both of us still remain conscious of what is going on around us, then I may be willing to try and work with her. I just can't go back in that pit. She doesn't seem to notice that any time passes, but I do."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:00 pm
Ms Edyn
Sighing, Night set her glass down, still mostly full, a contemplative look coming over her features as she stared at it for several moments. "I understand more than you realize about being alone. Imagine being thrown in a deep, dark pit. Can't see, can't hear, the passage of time becomes irrelevant when every second feels like an eternity and you have nothing but your thoughts to keep you company. That is what I faced all those years Aetna had control of my body. I felt nothing. I was nothing."

Lip curled slightly as a low growl rumbled through her chest, she returned her attention to RC, "I can't see us being one unified being, but if there is a way for the two of us to share this body while the both of us still remain conscious of what is going on around us, then I may be willing to try and work with her. I just can't go back in that pit. She doesn't seem to notice that any time passes, but I do."

"Then figure it out. Talk with her and figure out what will work. And once you do..." RC slides a bracelet across the table to her. It was made from his own scales. "...Come see me at Sky Pillar. That will let you through without too much trouble. Think about what I have said, and what I have offered. Please." RC says before finishing off his drink and getting to his feet. "I need to be heading back to the Pillar. We are getting a new batch of recruits tomorrow and I have to be present to evaluate them. Goodnight." he says, tossing a very nice tip on the table for the bartender and then heads off to leave Night and Aetna to the business they now had at hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:06 pm
"Easier said than done," Night said softly after RC had left. She picked up the bracelet and turned it in her hands for several moments, thinking over their conversation, "I've never been able to communicate with her before..." Realizing a means, if a bit primitive, of passing a message along to Aetna, Night downed the last of her drink before swiping the tip RC left behind as well as their empty glasses. Given the bar's typical clientele, it was best not to leave any sort of money laying around on the tables.

"Do you have a pen I could borrow? And perhaps something to write on?" She asked, handing the glasses and both hers and RC's tip money over to the bartender.

The Garchomp nodded and disappeared beneath the bar for a moment before placing a pen and napkin on the bar in front of Night who immediately went about writing something on the napkin.

"You know, I'm kind of surprised you even have napkins in this place, Victor" she smiled as she glanced up to see him dropping the cash in the register.

Victor grunted with a shrug, "Bought dat pack abou' a yea' ago. On'y give 'em out when asked. T'ink I still got mor'n half da pack left."

Night laughed a little at that and returned Victor his pen back, "Thanks, Vic. I trust that you'll continue to leave my table open for me?"

Victor grunted again and gave her a nod before turning to assist another customer while she made her way out the door. Once outside, Night moved over to a side alley and sighed as she leaned against the wall. She could only hope that this would work. With RC's bracelet in one hand and the napkin in the other, Night closed her eyes and relinquished control to her body's other inhabitant.

After a few moments, Night's eyes popped open as she looked around in utter confusion, "But wasn't I just inside a bar talking with RC?" Confusion quickly turned to worry as she thought about all that she could have done while blacked out again. Though, it wasn't long before confusion took over again as she noticed the objects in her hands.

The first one she noticed was the dragon scale bracelet, Night turned it around a few times, admiring the look and feel of it, before noticing what was in her other hand. A wadded up napkin, though upon further inspection, she noticed a note written on it.

Quote:

Take this bracelet to Sky Pillar and look for RC there. Hopefully, he can figure out a way for us to talk without having to resort to notes like school children.

Sincerely,
Your better half

Night stared at the note for a few moments, reading over the short message several times. Apparently, the other being in her body had a conversation of some sort with RC. The question though, is what did they talk about? Considering the bracelet in her hand, obviously he was willing to help them. To help her.

Stashing the bracelet and note in her pack, Night pushed away from the wall and pulled free one of her pokeballs. Her Charizard, Tatsu, soon burst free from his ball just before Night climbed onto his back, "Hey, Tatsu. Mind flying me to the Sky Pillar in Hoenn? I know it's kinda far, but it has been a while since you and I took a nice long flight together."

Tatsu smiled back at Night before giving her a nod and spreading his wings. Yes, it had been far too long since they flew together. He may need to stop and rest his wings a couple times, but it'd be worth it. Before long, the two would reach their destination and Night, after sliding off Tatsu's back and returning him to his pokeball, approached the building.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:39 pm
The guards would come forward and challenge Night.

"Halt! Show us your Proof of Passage or turn back!" they say in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, RC was indeed busy trying to figure something out...and he just might have something...maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:21 am
Night took a half, somewhat hesitant, step back as the guards approached before reaching into her pocket to produce the bracelet.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:32 am
Ms Edyn
Night took a half, somewhat hesitant, step back as the guards approached before reaching into her pocket to produce the bracelet.

The guards would stand down upon seeing the bracelet.

"You may continue on, the master is waiting for you at the summit. " One of the guards would say, letting Night know exactly where she was to go. And it was a bit of a climb too. The ladders of Sky Pillar were not for weak of body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:47 am
A small smile pulled at Night's maw as she walked past the two guards, "Don't suppose I could use a pokemon to fly up there?" A small chuckle sounded before she simply shook her head and began her ascent. Perhaps a good climb was just what she needed to help clear her head.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:34 pm
Ms Edyn
A small smile pulled at Night's maw as she walked past the two guards, "Don't suppose I could use a pokemon to fly up there?" A small chuckle sounded before she simply shook her head and began her ascent. Perhaps a good climb was just what she needed to help clear her head.

The guards smirk and give a slight huff of amusement at the mention of her flying to the top. Anyone coming to call on the Grand Master, friend, family, acquaintance, or otherwise, had to climb the 5 mighty ladders of Sky Pillar.

It was as Night mused, the climb was meant to calm the minds of those who came. Unwise it would be to speak to the Grand Master in a tone that might see you fall off the Pillar if not careful.

RC could hear Night below and sighs. The climb would do her good and give him the final moments to finish preparing his plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:12 am
Huffing slightly, Night eventually pulled herself to the top of the pillar and rolled onto her back, "Alright, Dragon. Not that I've climbed all the way up here, why don't you get your scaly a** out here so I can kick it before you tell me what this was all about." She held up the note her other half had left for her about coming here along with the bracelet.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:53 pm
Ms Edyn
Huffing slightly, Night eventually pulled herself to the top of the pillar and rolled onto her back, "Alright, Dragon. Not that I've climbed all the way up here, why don't you get your scaly a** out here so I can kick it before you tell me what this was all about." She held up the note her other half had left for her about coming here along with the bracelet.

"If you still have the energy to want to fight after that climb, congratulations. You are better than 3/4th of the students I get here on a regular basis. But considering we need to reconcile this split personality situation, I suggest you focus on that." RC snips back at the Ninetails Hybrid.

"And I have found a way to give you a chance to do just that. If you would stand on that spot right there, it would be appreciated." RC says as he points to a circle drawn in connection to a greater circle, with two more smaller ones located under the beacons for both Latias and Latios. He also had his might staff, the Pillar of Heaven, in hand as well. What was the Dragon Grand Master up to anyway?  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff