Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:32 am
This match is schedule for one fall.

La Chief is already in the ring after giving samples of his meatballs to the fans in the front row.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:42 pm
The lights as the fog engulfed the aisle followed by Korn - You'll never find me played over the speaker
The man wearing the black and crimson tiger mask walked out of the backstage. As the spotlight showed the Shadow Tiger walking wearing a hooded custom robe sleveless compression shirt and tights. The Masked man walked down the aisle pulling down the hood from his head.

Life is degrading and silently making me
Spun out inside my own head
Spewing and craving, this darkness is baiting me
Down the road to my own death
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside.

"And his opponent residing in Tokyo Japan weighing at 234 lbs The Sky Terror Shadow Tiger!!!!"

Humiliating, I fall to its craving
It feeds on the doubt in my heart
Sinking and fading, our feelings I'm saving
To fix what I tore all apart
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

The crowd cheered heavily for the masked man. Shadow Tiger grabbed the top ropes and jumped over the top ropes, having landed safely, he walked to the turnbuckle raising the National Championship. He then handed the championship to the referee. The first GWA champion... he glanced over at La Chief clenching both fists as the bell rings.

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:10 pm
Ding, Ding

La Chief charges forward with his right hand pulled back "Vers l'avant!". He attempts to drive his right fist into Shadow Tiger's nose! La Chief is going have a easier time keeping a soufflé flamiche fluffy than going one on one verse this very angry Shadow Tiger.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:11 pm
Shadow Tiger staggered to the side until, he threw a right hand as well , the sky Terror wasn't in the mood to be dealing with this. If successful he would walk forward and would follow with a side kick to the midsection.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:01 pm
La Chief begins to twirl his mustache with a sly smile after successfully hitting Shadow Tiger in the face. But, the smile quickly disappears after Shadow Tiger smashes his right fist into La Chief's punching able face. La Chief turns away stumbling holding his face. As he turns back to face Shadow Tiger he was meet with kick to his stomach. The kick causes him to double over holding stomach and begins to dry heaving.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:02 pm
Shadow Tiger all of a sudden would take a few steps back to La chief rise with Torada Messatsu(bicycle knee). Shadow Tiger was of course angered he had been robbed of the GWA National championship. Unfortunately La Chief was in the way...he would have to hurt Fiscal in order to get to Kana Samoa.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:20 pm
La Chief falls backward slowly after Shadow Tiger smacks him in the face with the Torada Messatsu. La Chief's eyes are glossed over as he lays star fish on the mat. The lights are on but, nobody home.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:57 pm
As la chief fell down motionless he looked to turn him prone against the mat ready to grab his arm ready to inflict pain like no other. Via shadowpact (reverse hammerlock arm snap). Those in attendance wondered what was he about to do to his arm.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm
La chief was flop to his stomach by Shadow Tiger with ease. Shadow Tiger is playing with his dead prey just for the giggles now. La Chief finally comes to sees one of his arm up into the air with evil in Shadow Tiger's eyes. La Chief pleads, "Monsieur s'il vous plaît non! Pas mon bras de coupe! Tout sauf ça!" After few moments seeing no reaction from Shadow Tiger, La Chief tries in English instead. "No! Not my cutting my arm! NO!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 pm
About to snap his La Chief arm he could tell he was scared...what did this man ever did to him?. He wasn't responsible for his loss nor his pain. He stopped and instead attempted to apply a submission hold a (grounded variant of the his Darkness Hold (modified octopus hold) figured he would tap out quickly and he wouldn't have to snap his arm. Shadow Tiger was slowly embracing light. Thanks to the fans, and his family watching in attendance.  

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:13 pm
Shadow easily placed La Chief into the Darkness Hold with little resistance. La Chief quickly tries to to tap but, sees he can slap anything to to tell the referee he giving up. Instead he yells out with a broken voice from the pain he was in, "I GIVE! I GIVE UP!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:52 pm
The referee called for the bell to ring as Shadow Tiger heard La chief give up he let go of his arm. He got back to his feet as his music played.
With his opponent laying holding his arm most likely. Had a moment of clarity in this match he looked at his hands, saying to himself "is this what he has become?" He walked to the other side of the ring asked for a microphone he rose closer to his mask.

"I'm sorry La Chief you just happened to be in the way, but there no excuse I was about to break your arm... Then it hit me you're not Fiscal Responsible or Kana Samoa. The ones responsible for my pain. "

The Crowd Booed heavily as the names were mentioned by Shadow Tiger. He smiled as he began to the crowd riled up.

"Last week Kana got lucky thanks to his manager. But that just tells me something,they're still afraid...of what I could do to them. He had to resort to dirty tactics to win, here thinking samoans had a code of honor. Fiscal distracted the referee and kicked me in the face while I was about to break his precious Boy's arm."

The crowd could feel the pain of the former champion as he had a one to heart with the crowd. He leaned against the ropes the camera focused on him as he glanced at the crowd. Then stopped to pull the microphone closer to his mouth.

"One thing caught me off guard last week, the sound of the crowd cheering for me, a sound I hate to admit but got me thru most of the match wether my knee or my back that was hurting. I managed to get thru most of the match thanks to you. For that... arigato gozaimasu."

The crowd cheered and clapped, Shadow Tiger expressed his gratitude respectfully bowing and lowers the microphone. Shadow Tiger felt he was starting to change the once vengeful and dark wrestler. The crowd believed in him now, he rose back and placed the microphone back near his mouth to speak.

"I'm in your debt, and I will repay it by giving my all, in every match...But hear this Kana Samoa and Fiscal responsible owe me a debt. Which shall be paid by blood and bone. Vengeance is upon you scum."

Shadow Tiger dropped the microphone as his theme played once again, making his claw handing and slit throat sign as well. Tiger rolled out of the ring to walk heading backstage as the camera cut to commercial break.

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Haven Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces