Lana Leone vs [Lily]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:37 am
This match is schedule for one fall. Introducing first....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:29 pm
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy

the opening of I get Crazy by Nicki Minaj hits the pa and the lights dim down. The titantron shows several shots of Lana Leone from a photo shoot, showing her in various outfits and several poses, several of which show her looking quite deranged, including one in a straight jacket and a padded room

You know
it's like when I feel really crazy
I just get my broom and fly away
I go real real far away
young money
that's.. that's.. that's just what we do
You know, I mean we we wear straight jackets
and we we.. we.. we stay in you know padded rooms
and you know..and fly away

the crowd boos as they realize who is making her way to the ring, and the bpps grow in volume as the opening verse hits and Lana Leone makes her way out onto the stage, that now familiar smile on her face

"Making her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, Lana Leone!"

Lana begins to walk to the ring, not a particularly fast walk, but not a dreadfully slow one either. She smiles even though the fans have turned against her and slides into the ring  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:41 pm
Moment of Impact - AJURIKA resounds as the young wrestlers walked out waving everyone in attendance, her bright smile and happy personality sure brought the attention of many fans and a breathe of fresh air to the usual darkened and gritty wrestlers.

And her Opponent From San Francisco California Lily!!!

It's her debut match Lily still was a little green having been in the indy scene for quite sometime. It was a breath of fresh air, Lily felt the pressure already as she climbed the steel steps and jumped over the top rope to wave once again at the crowd. As soon as her music died she walked to a neutral corner. The referee called for the bell to ring, Lily walked to the center of the ring and pulled her arms up sizing up her opponent.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:20 pm
Lana brushes a free strand of hair out of her face and as the bell rings realizes she's got the rookie to face tonight. No matter to her, she's here to get the win and then keep her eyes on the prize. So she advances to the center of the ring as well, almost daring her younger opponent to make a move  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:28 am
The rookie took a step forward her bow looked like a couple of cat ears, a funny and cute detail. She offered a collae and elbow tie up just to begin with this match.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:53 pm
Lana ties up with Lily, mostly to see what she's got. She quickly attempts to give her a hard shove to the mat  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:57 pm
Lily was shoved away falling and rolling back to her feet and dusts off. Quickly wanting to return to her starting position.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:02 pm
Lana smirks at her younger, smaller, and less experienced opponent.

"Come on, wanna try again?"  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:35 am
Lily uniphased she did wanted to try again, still Lily isn't one to be underestimated unlike her mother. She's more focused on strong kicks and submission. Offering a tests of strenght to Miss leone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:58 am
Lana goes into this as well and while she could use her size and strength to her advantage, she instead looks to pull Lily into a side headlock  

Lana Leone

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:59 am
Lily grunted as she was restrained via side headlock. She tried to push the arm from her for a broefoment but then she remembered her training. Instead Lily sought to grab Lana's wrist and bend it to transition into an arm wringer. If successful she would walk for the ropes for an arm wringer rope walk diving armdrag.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:43 pm
Winner by pinfall is Lily  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Haven Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out