Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
[META 2019] Leafbare Gathering Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:06 pm
Barkfang hissed as a tomcat pushed his way up to the Leaders' rock. "how da..." she stopped, ears flattening to her head as she smelled him, moments later she heard the howling. "no....nonononono....." her fur puffed out, her tail a brush, her claws raking the ground in front of her, she fought them once, she'd fight again. She wanted to go after the tomcat, but her eyes flashed to the Leaders .... what were they going to do?

~~~~~~~

Tailchaser didn't notice the tomcat until the distant howls began, he wasn't as afraid as maybe he should have been, having dealt with dogs as a kittypet, what WAS going on?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:27 pm
Brownbear was so close he could smell the putrid stink of dog, and his fur bristled, expanding his presence. "Tell me what you need done, Shadowstar." He looked around the clearing, taking note of who was coming and going, and smelling the fear rising. They would survive this. They had to survive this.

As the word "dog" left Omen's mouth, Molerat was dashing off. He would not be dog prey today. Not today, not ever.  

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:35 pm
Shadowstar’s response to Brightstar stopped mid syllable, her attention pulled form the other Leader immediately. That scent, she knew that scent like the back of her paws. Her nightmares were filled with that scent, barking and sound of terror. Her claws were out, and she saw red.

Leaping off of the rock where she stood, the leader prowled towards the strange cat. “We ARE NOT the same clan those mangy mutts destroyed last time. And we are not alone!” She hissed at him, her fangs bared, and her eyes narrowed. “Riverclan, never again!” She called to her assembled warriors, feeling safer with Wildflower there as her number two. It would be up to Bightstar if she brought the Lightningclan to the table.

She was not a weak little brand-new warrior. She was a leader and powerful, these dogs would not get her clan this easily. Glancing at Brownbear, she was torn between being glad the warrior was there and also concerned about who was left to watch over the kits. It was not time to worry about that. "Be prepared, we might need to spread out. Two or three cats can take a dog working together. Charge them and they may turn tail. Take out the underbelly or nose." Nose was the last option, that puts the paw too close to the face.

Kyjoto
Shadowstar to Brownbear

caffeinecraving
Shadowstar to Brightstar then to Omen

Owlheart listened as he approached, he wondered if she knew just how sick she was. There was no way she would have survived to the next moon. However, he strongly believed that the fox would have eaten her before the next sunrise. Not that he was going to tell her that!

Rather, he just laid down near by and groomed his foreleg. “I don’t blame you; it was far too crowded. You were popular, guess the other clan was just happy to see you grew up so lovely, strong and healthy. They were worried too.” By the time the clans backed down from that near war, many of the Lightningclan cats had become attached to her as well. If she had gone to them, surely he’d be curious about how she was doing himself.

Then he scented it, every hair on his body stood up. Standing he backed up, his back to Foxcry while he looked around. Ears down, claws out he spoke lowly, “Foxcry, I think we better get back to the Gathering.” Every fiber of his being screamed danger. Stories his mother told him as a kit came flooding back. He’d never scented a dog directly, but instinct screamed red flags. He didn’t attempt to leave without her, instead standing guard hoping she’d agree.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:50 pm
Egretfeather purred at his daughters, proud of them both for making the time to be here. No show winner ever won a blue ribbon if they didn’t show up to the ring. “Thank you Bloodstorm, I must make a good example” Naturally, show his girls how to continue to be their best. Prefect little beans grew up amazingly.

Skybloom had point but he had an answer, “Sometimes, my darling bean, we have to step into the ring to be noticed.” That became less palatable when the smell of dogs came, and the strange cat appeared. Moving next to his girls, to stand between them and the strange cat, he commented, “Dogs are cowards, bigger babies then mice. Hit them once on the nose and they run with their tails tucked. Loud noses also get them. They can’t climb either.” He grew up around those sad little creatures. His servant owned three two little yappers and a big black dog that ran from him. The Riverclan cats were far too wound up.

Revel1984
Egretfeather to Skybloom

Falcona
Egretfeather to Bloodstroom

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image

Kaori made her way down the mountains, wanting to explore a bit before heading back home in maybe a moon or so. She couldn't help but notice that there was the fresh scent of cat around. Wait, cats? The she-cat hissed, knowing that more than one cat would be more dangerous to hold off. Even though she was a large cat, an ambush would not be something she would probably live through.

However, as she observed the cluster of cats for a while, she figured things were not hostile. Everyone seemed to be on good terms with each other. Kaori wondered if these are wild cats. Or maybe this was were house cats hung around. Weird. But then one of the cats mentioned dog, and Kaori's heart beated quick. "Two or three cats might be able to take a dog out, but a whole pack of dogs might even slaughter you and your friends," she cooly said, brushing her way passed cats, walking up to Shadowstar. She was intrigued by the necklace around the neck. It was different, for sure. "Where I'm from, there's bears and foxes and birds of prey. And we learned to defend our homes, but also know when it is the right time to move out... Not saying that you should move away, but dogs can easily hunt down you and your young."

And with that, Kaori settled herself to lay down a few lengths from Shadowstar, wondering what the stranger would say.

EvilSilverDragon
Kaori to Shadowstar

User Image

"Oh! Are we here? Are we finally heeerrreeeeee?" she repeated asked, as she followed Rowan around. All he kept saying was that the clans were gathering tonight, and this was the usual spot. Soju herself didn't care about hearing about diplomatic matters, but rather, to make new friends! And maybe to even find her best friend, Spirit! The loner sprung around, until they reached the location, and wow! there were so many cats! It was just like in the showing ring, but different!

"Wow! Wow! Wow!" Soju left Rowan's side, slinking her way around. "Excuse me, excuse me," she called out, weaving between cats. "Spirit? Are you here?"

User Image

"Soju!" he called out, rapidly following her. But he was too late, and bumped into some other cat, and froze when hearing the word "dog." What were they talking about?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm
At her question, Cedarfang turned his attention back to Pineripple. "The land Brightstar speaks of." He replied with a nod. Again he thought back to the journey he took with the others.

"The land towards the mountains and north is mostly forest and the land south is mostly marsh and wet lands. The forest would serve us well and the Riverclan cats seemed right at home in the marsh. What Brightstar proposes would work best for both clans." Cedarfang said confidently to Pineripple and those around them. He was in deep consideration of expansion when the unfamiliar tom stepped up beside his leader.

The fur on Cedarfang's back bristled as the calico tom spoke. This did not sound good. For a moment he thought of his sister back at camp. If there was to be a dog attack, she would protect their clanmates there. He looked to Pineripple with a grave determination on his face. Though he hadn't been in Rockclan when it happened, Cedarfang remembered the damage caused by the dogs. If the dogs were really headed their way, he knew there was a good chance he would join Starclan while trying to protect his clan, to protect Pineripple.

Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Cedarfang turned his attention back to Brightstar and Shadowstar to hear what the leaders would make of this.

belloblossom
Cedarfang talking to Pineripple

-----------------------------------

Split was so concentrated on the words of Brightstar that he didn't realize Foxcry was running towards him until she was dashing by. The loner tom gave a startled side jump and landed with his fur standing on end. He glanced around frantically, saw Owlheart coming, and skittered aside. Split had almost caught his breath when a new cat called out so loud he almost jumped but let out a small hiss as all of his fur stood on end.

Just as his fear was calming and his anger starting to rise, something seemed to catch the attention of the clan cats. Another loner had stepped up and was now speaking about dogs? Wait, dogs?! Split didn't wait to hear the rest. He spun around and darted for where he thought Whisper was hiding.

"Whisper!" He called out quietly with an almost hysterical edge to his voice. They needed to run, needed to get as far away from here and up a tree and now.

Fea Line
Split is looking for Whisper

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:50 pm
Wildstripe chuckled in response, answering Cindergaze's grin with his own. "Oh, you know, I try to eat right, get some exercise now and then..." he teased lightly, pleased to be able to exchange their banter here in peace and not having to worry about borders and secrecy...

It was not to be, however. The word of Lightningclan wishing to spread their territory sent murmurs through the gathered crowd of cats. Wildstripe had frowned, looking at the meeting clan leaders to try to gauge their responses to one another and hoping to have some inkling of what they might each be thinking right now when he was startled by sudden movement near the rock. He tensed as the stranger leapt up and spoke.

Dogs.

Instinctively, Wildstripe shifted to stand in front of Cindergaze at the news, but then his eyes shifted towards Wildflower. If anything happened to her, then what about their kits back at camp...?

Given her history, of course Shadowstar wanted to fight. Who knew how much pent-up rage and desire for revenge welled within the she-cat? And if Wildstripe knew her, Wildflower would probably want to fight too. But....the kittens, back at camp...

They needed to get out of here safely.

Irish Night Fox
With Cindergaze

Fea Line
Only looking towards Wildflower for now

Muttering curses under his breath, Copperspark watched the loner flee after delivering the shocking news and leaving the stench of dogs in his wake. Speaking of, if the dogs were coming here...that loner had likely just led them straight to the Gathering!

Shelving that thought for now, he rose to his paws and headed for the meeting rock. His eyes scanned the leaders' faces; he expected the orders that came from Shadowstar. He expected them, and respected her...but was a complete direct assault the right idea? There were cats of all kinds here tonight, not all trained fighters and warriors like them.

Not that he had the authority to counter anything she said, but perhaps he could still offer some wisdom that came with age.

"Shadowstar! Brightstar!" he called out to both clan leaders, then gestured upwards with his head. "The tree! Maybe the young and old should retreat to the branches. The dogs aren't likely to look up or be able to climb there. Able Warriors can meet them on the ground. If they meet the charge and can't be startled off, we can also hit them from above. They won't be expecting that!"

EvilSilverDragon
To Shadowstar

caffeinecraving
To Brightstar

Fea Line
To the clan leaders, but Wildflower is also nearby

Irish Night Fox
To the clan leaders, but Sparrowflight is also nearby

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:02 pm
RiverClan
User Image
Stonebelly.had been politely waiting for Honeyfur to reply, but once the chaos of the impending dogs started, he disregarded the yellow tomcat's commentary. He had been a warrior when the dogs came through RockClan. Now, he was a medicine cat, but without any of his herbs. Would it be better to fight the dogs with the other warriors?

No, you need to get Cardinalwhisper and Bumblebreeze to safety first. They were the future medicine cats. Rather than spring on head first, he would protect them and ensure that RiverClan still had at least two medicine cats by the time that this horrific situation was over.

"Cardinalwhisper, Bumblebreeze." He addressed them, waving his paw to ensure that Bumblebreeze was looking at him, rather than any of the cats rushing around. "There are dogs coming. We need to get to safety. We won't be able to help our Clan mates if we aren't alive to heal them." He beckoned quickly with his tail. "Follow me." He told them and then glanced at Honeyfur. "Stay safe, my friend." He said, before he hurried over to Shadowstar as she began to rally RiverClan.

"Shadowstar! What would you have us do?" He called up to her. He wanted to get his apprentices to safety before anything else, maybe up the tree like Copperspark suggested. However if his leader thought them better use elsewhere... Then he would see it done himself and still urge his apprentices to get to safer ground.

EvilSilverDragon
Stonebelly is talking to Cardinalwhisper and calling up to Shadowstar.

Fea Line
Stonebelly is talking/gesturing to Bumblebreeze.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Stonebelly has said farewell to Honeyfur.

User Image
So far, Lostpath was having a pleasant time at the Gathering, between speaking with Bearjaw and Tailchaser. Even with the sense of minor foreboding that came with Brightstar's expansion plan, she was having a good time.
"I wish that we could meet more than every full moon. It would be nice if we could meet as often as Medicine Cats got to." She remarked with a smile. "That would surely bring the two Clans closer to one another too, ri-" She was cut off by the presence of another cat. The tom was a loner, but not the one she was familiar with. After his ill news, she would've traded twenty mice to have had it been Split joining her and Bearjaw in the Gathering instead-no fifty mice!-instead of the news of impending doom.

"Dogs!" She echoed, aghast. She had been born as a LightningClan kitten, her birth the result of RockClan moving in with LightningClan after being chased out by the dogs and many of their numbers lost. Now, those dogs were coming here? Her fur bristled and she hissed through her anxiety, but she stood firm. She would not run. Shadowstar's call to arms steadied her and she looked to Bearjaw.

"Our leader calls for us. Let us go defend our Clan." She mewed, her voice firm and determination clear in her eye. She turned to Tailchaser. "Will you fight with us?" She asked him. "Come on, if you are. But we must go." She briefly touched noses with him, before she turned and nodded to Bearjaw. This was not the first time she had seen battle. If she could brave the battlegrounds of the Great War as a mere kitten, she was confident that she could summon the same courage in this fight.

Fea Line
Lostpath is speaking with Bearjaw.

Revel1984
Lostpath is speaking to Tailchaser.

User Image
Foxcry sent Owlheart a sideways glance and huffed a soft laugh.
"Lovely? There's nothing lovely about me. The only reason cats surrounded me is because they wanted to gawk at the weirdo cat that can't fit in." She replied. "I don't want cats to worry about me, or to look at me or bother me at all. All the attention... I shouldn't have accepted the invitation to go. I should've stayed at camp, with Ebonykit and Fadingsky." She let out a long sigh.

Her ears perked up when another approached and she was quick to bare her teeth. Didn't anyone understand that she just wanted to be left alone?! But...this cat sounded so... she didn't know what to call it. Skittish? Unsure? Pathetic? Foxcry rolled her eyes and looked the other she-cat over.
"I don't remember you." She told the other bluntly and then sighed again. "But... as a LightningClan cat, it sounds like you didn't have any part in killing my mother." She made a harsh, barking laugh. "Or skinning her and letting one of your Clan mates wear her pelt." She lashed her tail. "So, with that-" She didn't now how she was going to continue, but she didn't have to as her attention was pulled back to Owlheart. She looked at him strangely, before the unfamiliar scent reached her nose. She slid out her claws too and came to stand beside him.

Opening her mouth, she scented the air again and her fur bristled.
"Shouldn't we go back to camp?" She countered. "Ebonykit and the others! If there's danger near, we should go protect them first! The warriors at the Gathering can defend themselves, but the kittens can't." She looked to Owlheart, flexing her claws. If he wanted to return to the Gathering... But they just welcomed so many kits into the Clan. Surely they would be the top priority?

EvilSilverDragon
Foxcry is talking to Owlheart.

Revel1984
Foxcry spoke to Silverstreak.

LightningClan
User Image
Leopardthroat was nodding along amiably to what the other tomcat had to say.
"Yes, that is the hope for all of our kits, isn't it? That they should grow into fine warriors. Do you expect to be granted one of the kits as an apprentice, once they're old enough to be 'paws?" He inquired. "I'm sure you'd have plenty to teach them. Agility is a great skill in a warrior, StarClan knows." At the mention of the kittypets, he nodded with a smile. "They're surprisingly adept. They come with their own sets of quirks, of course, but you could say that about any cat, regardless of where they come from, I suppose." He flicked whiskers with an amused purr. "Though with how much grooming Frostbreeze works into her days, it's a wonder she hasn't tried to cross into your Clan yet, to bathe in the water."

He would've gone on, happy to discuss inter-Clan matters more with his Gathering companion, when the calico tomcat approached with a grave warning. Turning to Swiftfoot with a look of plain alarm, he managed out,
"E-Excuse me, I've got to return to my Clan mates. It was nice talking to you!" He mewed hurriedly, before he scampered off to join LightningClan.

"Thornslash!" Was the first warrior he spotted and he approached the cat. "Shadowstar is acting. Have you overheard anything from Brightstar?" If there was one cat that hung over Brightstar's words as much as he did, Leopardthroat thought, it would be Thornslash. While he was undeniably jealous of the tom, it was no doubt that when Brightstar was concerned, he was likely the best cat to ask (save for Sparrowflight, of course.)

Irish Night Fox
Leopardthroat has said farewell to Swiftfoot.

Fea Line
Leopardthroat is talking to Thornslash.

User Image
Pineripple nodded to Silverstreak as she padded away and then turned her gaze to Cedarfang. Her Cedarfang. Now that Silverstreak had gone, she leaned onto him, a soft purr in her throat.
"Well, I hope we are able to expand, then, and do flourish even better as a Clan." She mewed with a smile.

And then that smile disappeared. Her fur was bristling, between the stranger that spoke of dogs and then the sounds of distant howling. She had been an apprentice when the dogs had chased out RockClan. She recognized the scent of dog, Flamingrose had made a point to show it to her. It was faint, but it wouldn't stay that way. She'd not seen battle since the Great War and now with dogs, savage and unreasonable... Wild, frightened eyes turned onto Cedarfang.

Her mother, Needlewhisker, had stayed back in LightningClan. Was she safe there? Was she and her mate safe here?
"Stay close to me." She begged him. "If... If we're going to be fighting the dogs or fleeing or anything, I need you with me." He was the only thing she could rely on to keep her level-headed. If she lost him in the fray... She flexed her claws. "L-Let's return to our Clan mates." She suggested quickly. "I'm sure Brightstar will have something to say to us soon."She said standing to be ready to go.

Natitsuri
Pineripple is talking to Cedarfang.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:11 am
Bloodstorm smiled, happy. She startled at the sight of a bigger cat calling for a Pike? She was confused to say the least. She has never seen a cat that...well, big. Not an average warrior cat, she knew that much. Turning back to her sister, she mewed in agreement at Skybloom's initial comment but head butted her when she mentioned this gathering being boring. "Its not that boring, sister..." She nodded at her father's words, having grown up closer to her father. Her hair stood on edge when she smelt...dogs. Wait, that is strange. Glancing around, she stared at the Loner cat that appeared on the rock where Brightstar was, confused. Dogs? Her father then blocked her view of the Loner and she relaxed a little, patting the fur on her tail. Wary, she was however, at the smell of dogs wafting through the air. Her mentor did teach her well. "Of all times, it has to be now... when we are so peaceful at this gathering,..." Bloodstorm mused out loud.

Revel1984
Agreeing with Skybloom

EvilSilverDragon
Bloodstorm is glad her father is aroudn to protect

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The scarab pendent clinking slightly as Isis pounced from tree branch to tree branch. The Leafbare has made the catching prey very much harder and while she may not have caught as much, she knew that staying within the trees will help prevent her from potentially becoming a meal for a fox or something that is way bigger than her. Her stomach growled a little at not having as much food as she could have but she paid it no heed. 'May Starclan have mercy on my soul.' She thought to herself as she continued jumping from tree branch to tree branch, having done to since she was a kit to avoid her twolegs at the time.

The faint smell of dogs sent her on high alert and she glanced around the branch she was on to find a gathering of some kind. "Both clans..." Isis whispered to the wind. "On a night when the moon is high... " she muttered softly, eyeing the loner she did not recognize and the two leaders of both clans. 'The stars may show the way home, but always a different path one is used to...' She mused in her head, ears flickering as she settled on the branch to watch, her tail dangling from the branch, swaying very slowly.

(Isis is in the shadows up a tree, she is open for interaction if anyone does see her; she will be close to where Split was)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:22 am
Egretfeather huffed a short bit before musing, "Dogs always show up where they aren't wanted. Worse when servants aren't around to tell them 'no' and 'bad dog'." Confident in his knowledge of the yappy beasts, the father in him still pulled to the safety his little beans. There was some comfort that the rest of his champion line weren't there.

Still, it was his job to keep them show-shape too. Rearing up, he danced on his front paws as they hit the ground again. His perfectly groomed tail lashed behind him. Calmness sloshing off with all the anxiety in the clearing. As it built, his own started to build. Another cat mentioned the trees, causing him to look up there as well.

"Listen, ladies, if the mangy mutts don't back off, go up the trees. You'll get bark in your claws but will be safer."
Just in case, hopefully that won't be necessary. Dogs are stupid and easy to deal with. The combined anxiety put enough doubt in his head to say something in any case.

Revel1984
Egretfeather cautioning his daughter

Falcona
Egretfeather cautioning his daughter

All at once, Cardinalwhisper stopped purring and tensed up. Her first instinct was to glue herself even more tightly to her brother. Her fur raised up as her heart started to pound. The smell of dogs kicked something instinctive within her. Even if that didn't seeing Shadowstar's posture plus feeling the air around them. Her eyes darted between Honeyfur, Stonebelly and Shadowstar.

She nodded to Stonebelly's comment, offering a short one second purr to acknowledge him before the sound and vibration silenced once more. Just as her mentor had done, Cardinalwhisper offered a fairwell of her own, short dip of the head. At once she hooked her tail around Bumblebreeze and stepped forward to follow Stonebelly. Only one paw, not another would move so long as her brother was not moving.

belloblossom
CardinalWhisper responds to Stonebelly and tries to follow.

Fea Line
Cardinalwhisper to Bumblebreeze, warning of danger and getting more protective

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Cardinalwhisper gesturing fairwell

Quote:

Owlheart shook his head and called to her gently, "Not a cat there thinks you are a weirdo. I have never heard a single one say anything negative about you." A lot of concern about how withdrawn she was, certainly. But she was a clan cat, "Not everyone has to be super social, there is nothing wrong with that." Other then the crushing loneliness and the feeling of isolation. That was something he knew well after the journey to get the cure.

He went to open his mouth to protest her assessment of the situation. None of them could have known the she-fox was the believed mother of the kit. The shefox was weakened by the time she got there, both clearly battle worn and sick.

Any attempt to say anything had go to the wayside. Looking between her, the lightningclan shecat and the direction of the scent, he offered one concern, "My Mother and yours are there to look after the kits. I worry the dogs will follow us back to camp. I'll go with you if you chose to go back, however." His words came out quickly, not thinking how she might handle the answer.

Of course he wanted to fight, protect his clan. Only, there was no way he could abandon her alone either.

Revel1984
Assuming Silverstreak is near by

belloblossom
Owlheart to Foxcry

The strange large cat kicked the hornets nest. Shadowstar was practically salivating as she verbally ripped into the stranger, "They already slaughtered my friends and family! We tried running and hiding, didn't work. If you have nothing to add to the fight, go back to where ever you came from!" Loners couldn't be trusted in a fight, they had no connection to the clans or loyalty.

For all she knew the other cat could be with them too. Shadowstar's back started to arch, she could feel the hot, putrid breath of the dogs on her back. Memories so strong she honestly wasn't sure where the current dogs were and the ones that haunted her most of her life.

Copperspark's voice cut through some of that, refocusing her eyes. He had a point, "Anyone who can't directly fight, if they can climb lead them up the trees. Only those ready to go to war should stay on the ground." Non-combatant cats would only be a distraction on the ground, they would have to spend their time trying to rescue them rather than fighting the danger headon. Copperspark was very right about his concern and his suggestion.

Next was Stonebelly with the medcat apprentices. There was a moment when Flamedapple flashed before her eyes. She could hear the she-cat telling her to keep her kits out of this, words from a memory of the foxkit situation. Flamedapple's face morphed from the warrior she was to the tiny kit she'd been during the dog attack.

Pawing the grown hard, she finally let out an answer with clinched teeth, "Stonebelly, I want you ready to treat the injuried. If there are any deadly herbs we can use on the dogs, all the better, but be prepared to help. You may have to make due with what we have around us, we don't have the warriors to spare to guide you back. to camp." Once they got back, she had no doubt the apprentices would not return with Stonebelly. Flamedapple would lose it if she knew her kits were in danger.

They had a mentor, and had grown up capable. "I leave it up to you to decide what to do with your apprentices. None of you should have to fight. If you don't believe they are ready to treat on the ground, the trees may be safier." This was his decision. It would devastate the clan to lose all three medcats; however, losing all its warriors would end the clan too.

Looking up a brief moment, shadowstar sent her plea to the silverpelt. 'Forestclan have mercy on Riverclan. Don't let this happen again!' The phrase 'not again' ran through her head like a mantra or a prayer.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Shadowstar rebuffing Kaori

Teigra
Shadowstar agreeing with Copperspark about the trees for non-fighters

belloblossom
Answering Stonebelly

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

shadica

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:08 am
Tortoiseshell swore softly to herself as the loner mentioned dogs, of course the one time she left the camp with the majority of the cats, dogs had to show up.

There was no way of knowing if the dogs would head to camp or not but it wasn't as defended as it should be with the gathering going on. Her tail lashed back and forth in frustration.

Shadowstar wanted them to fight here so she had to stay, she prayed that the camp and all the cats in it would be okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:05 am
Brightstar simply sat there, the barking and howling chilling her tot he core, not again. But then Shadowstar was moving and her green eyes fell to the other she cat. "Shadowstar, the dogs are still a ways off, remember that they yell loud enough you can hear them a forest away!" Although she seemed calmed she was puffed up a little and she glanced to the sky where the moon was still bright and only a stray cloud was passing by.

"I suggest we finish our meeting and head back. No one doubts Riverclans strength." She watched as Omen disappeared as silently as he had appeared. She licked down some of her fluffed fur. "All that loner seemed to be saying is that there are a lot of cats.... So obviously it will be easier for the dogs if they did come... They never said they ARE coming...."

Her tail flicked. "I want to finish discussing the expansion of territory, because i intend to send my warriors farther tomorrow... " She looked to the elder with a kind gaze, "If you wish to climb the tree i will not stop you, but i believe our meeting is almost over, and everyone will be safer back in their dens."

Timberfall bristled somewhere in the back next to Minnowflash. "Why does it sound like you are asking permission?! What is Riverclan going to do if we just lay our scent markers!" He stood. "We need more food... its clear to see... Riverclan seems better fed! They dont need the land like we do so they are happy to pause the discussion!"

Foxfur rose though from his position next to Autumnriver to argue back. "Riverclan needs more space as well, just because your clan is growing to the point of not being able to survive, doesnt mean Riverclan shouldnt get land too! Especially when the dogs are back!" He was a bit fluffed up and he glanced to where Bumblebreeze and Cardinalwhisper were, and then his eyes went to the trees that Foxcry had disappeared through. No matter that she hated him... He loved her as his first kit and he would worry about her as much as his stepkits.The dogs had sounded the other way from the riverclan camp so his heart wasnt panicing for his mate just yet. But Brightstar was slightly right... they were probably not even near the woods perhaps they were even over the mountain, but it didnt stop him from joining his leaders call, if she was determined to hunt dogs, he would go with her.

Finripple, a small silverish shecat frowned and looked at the commotion, loners had stopped her and they had all met peacfully, until that one tom came through and made a muck of everything... She twitched her tail though. "Perhaps he didnt just mean the gathering... what about our clans... Right now... isnt Lightning clan the size of two clans?" She twitched her whiskers, "Instead of splitting whiskers looking at were to expand... perhaps its time for lightningclan to realize it cant support all these cats?"

Brightstar responded with an offended hiss and the one lone cloud started to drift toward the moon. "Are you calling us weak?!"

Finripple simply shook her head and looked down respectfully, "Just wondering if there is a solution to both problems..... "

(If anycat has any grievances to share, now is the time for shout outs, dont like the leadership? I wanna hear your cats scream it out, Want to be a leader? Step up and present some ideas! This wasnt meant to be a punishment meta xDD But if yall wanna go hunting dogs please feel free xD We will follow along!)  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:29 am
Flamingrose had kept quiet, for the most part, watching the scene unfold, dogs, bickering. Suddenly, though, cats were throwing around their ideas on wires, none of them good, in his opinion, other than expanding both clans territory, of course. He slowly rose from where he sat, padding forward to glance at all the bickering cats. Ugh.. he missed back when he was young, when gatherings were simple and peaceful and cats didn't throw insults at each other like it was a greeting.

"Should we truly be bickering during a gathering?" He mrrowed calmly, mostly addressing the leaders and the two toms, who he knew had caused the previous fight over that kitten.. what was her name now? He didn't know. "Starclan and Forestclan won't be happy with us if we become even more divided in the middle of a possible crisis. It would be best for every cat if we stayed civilized." He mrrowed firmly. Then, he addressed the Riverclan cat. "And, what do you suggest we do about those numbers? Throw cats out? Create a new clan? Either way clans will have to take over more territory, the only obvious solution I can think of is to let both territories expand into the territories not taken, and discuss is calmly." At the last line he shot a small glance to Timberfall and Foxfur.

caffeinecraving
Talking to the trouble makers and Birghtstar

EvilSilverDragon
Slightly addressing Shadowstar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:29 am
Grog’s ears flicked and he drew himself out of thought as a voice hit his ears. His eyes went wide and the brute of a cat stood up, taking a few leaps forward with excitement, mouth open as if he were about to speak before he paused.

He stared hard at the grey she cat that had called out to him and he instantly frowned. His tail lashed the air and he looked at her, taking in a deep breath before screaming.

“YOUR NOT PIKE.”

He then thumped a paw hard on the ground before the sound of howls caused his ears to p***k again and angle backwards. A large grin spread across his strangely marked face and a wide toothy grin spread across his maw. A deep throaty laughter seem to spill out of him as the corners of his mouth puckered with drool and spit. If one blinked too quickly they might almost swear that his eyes had started turning red from the excited rage that seemed to be building inside him.

All at once he sprung into the air in the direction of the howls, shouting madly.

“COME GET ME MONGRELS AHAAAAAAA!!!”

”Revel1984”
Grog to NotPike

Ravensnatch laughed, gently booping Petalnose with his tail playfully before the scent of another strange cat and dog caught his senses. He became alert, fur rising along his spine as he placed himself between Petalnose and the other cat instinctively. “Dogs….” He hissed, his other teeth now fully bared. “This isn’t good….” He said softly, glancing up at Brightstar. Shadowstar was already leaping into action, which was heroic but possibly foolish. “We need to get back to camp!” he said out loud, looking towards Brightstar knowing she called the shots and while he was happy to give his life for the clan….he hoped it didn’t need to end here…not when he had kits back home in the nursery. He wasn’t about to leave Snowdrop alone…

”AlicornPlayhouse”
Raven to Petal - sorta

Thornslash was on edge but his eyes were glued to Brightstar the moment the intruder cat declared dogs coming. The howl sent shivers down his spine and he was almost happy to have that crazed loner cat drawing attention for himself. His attention was only broken briefly when Leopardthroat came to him, asking if he had heard Brightstar’s orders. Glancing at the other tom solidly for a moment, the brown tom cat let out the breath he had been holding in for the past several moments. “She wants to finish the meeting…” he paused as Brightstar spoke out. His nub of a tail flicked and he frowned, not sure if his leaders decision was most wise. Couldn't they settle this later? And if not, what could Riverclan do anyways? Lightningclan had more forces....but not if the dogs came closer and quicker than expected.
”belloblossom”
Thornslash to Leopardthroat

Bumblebreeze couldn’t hear what was going on but he could smell the scent of dog and the fear now permeating the air. His fur raised and was on edge and he pressed himself against his sister, catching Stonebelly’s wave and concentrating hard on what he was saying. It was fast, faster than Bumblebreeze was used to trying to read but he had gotten the important part just from fear and scent alone. Dogs. While he had been born after the attack he had managed to learn that his mother had lived through part of that ordeal and how she earned at least one of her scars. He did not want that to happen to her again, or to his sister. Nodding and gesturing with his tail at Cardinalwhisper, he followed after Stonebelly, glancing up at Shadowstar and waiting for word on what the medicine cats were to do.

”belloblossom”
Bumble with Stonebelly

”EvilSilverDragon”
Bumble to Cardinal and Shadowstar

Wildflower’s fur was on edge and she bristled, hissing at any sound and any motion near her. Her claws were full out but the howl sent shivers down her spine, much like a lot of the other cats. She was Lightningclan before, having never witnessed the dog attack personally but she had sworn her life to Riverclan now and would do anything to protect it, including giving her life to save them from dogs.

Only this time was different.

This time….she was a mother.

While the cold she cat liked to bluff she held no feelings or real attachments other than her duty to the clan, she knew she couldn’t leave her kits without a mother, even if they were weened. She also couldn’t live with herself seeing their clan without a leader and those kits without their mother. Clearing her throat, she took a moment and glanced out at the crowed, eyes locking with Wildstripe. Her whiskers flared and she took a step towards the leaders and Sparrowflight, tail lashing. “Shadowstar, you know as well as anyone I’m ready to lay my life on the line to beat the stars out of these rotting flea bitten mutts….” She hissed, leaning in closer to whisper into Shadowstar’s ear more. “…. Think of the kittens. Would you risk leaving them without their mother? What if we return to camp where we are most fortified…cover our scents. Let that stupid mousebrain.” She spat and gestured towards the big white and black loner shouting for attention. “Let him distract them, let him be their next snack and one less loner in our territories. If Brightstar insists on finishing the meeting then let her. She’s half right, they arne’t here, yet.” She growled, taking a step back as her claws flexed in and out beneath the stone, almost boring score marks across it from how quickly and intensely she was kneading. Her eyes looked fierce, but serious as she finally glanced at Brightstar and Sparrowflight. “But I wont wait around until they do. If you insist on fighting……you know my claws are with yours, but this one time, I’m going to suggest otherwise..” She added as an afterthought, however her something else plagued her tone as much as she tried to hide it.

Of course Brightstar wanted to finish the meeting. It seemed that Lightningclan had more to gain in this exact moment, even though she had once been part of them, her heart was with Riverclan now…. With her kits, as much as she’d outwardly deny it.

”EvilSilverDragon”
Wildflower to Shadowstar

”caffeinecraving”
to Brightstar

”Teigra”
She’s lookin at u Wilddad

”Irish Night Fox”
Tiny murder birb cat

Bearjaw’s tail went completely puffed out and he pressed himself against Lostpath as the dogs barked and howled in the distance. Immediately his heart began racing wildly, thumping so loud he was sure it was about to thump right out of his chest. Stifling a growl, he glanced down at Lostpath and pressed his nose into her fur, taking in her scent to try and calm himself down. He nodded, doing his best to speak softly and calmly despite the fear that raged inside him. “If Shadowstar calls us to fight then my claws are ready.” He said, not taking his eyes off Lostpath. He reached out and drew his tongue across her one ear, purring softly. “I wont leave your side.” He whispered to her before turning back to look at his friend Tailchaser. “I know you can’t disobey Brightstar…but I’d hope we’d share a common enemy at this time and you’d lend your claws with ours….. I’d love to see your moves.” He sad with a soft smile, knowing it couldn’t possibly sooth the fear everyone felt in this moment.

”belloblossom”
Bearjaw to Lostpath

”Revel1984”
Bearjaw to Tailchaser

Whisper puffed up as an orange she cat ran by quickly followed by another cat and then another. His fur was completely on end, making it look like spikes had formed along his already boney back. He leaped sideways, hissing, swiping out at the first male tom cat that had ran by before the sound of dogs sent him about crashing into Split, eyes wild and fierce. He blinked, realizing he had bumped into someone before snapping into reality and seeing his father. He breathed heavily, long tail lashing, his chest heaving, making his slightly boney ribs look more apparent than they were. “Mom….. we have to get mom….” He said, hoping the other tom would agree. If Split didn’t agree…then he was getting Spirit anyways.

”Natitsuri”

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:36 am
Well, Petalnose was thoroughly baffled. He was simply having a nice discussion with Ravensnatch, who had booped his nose, which caused him to jokingly pout, and the next thing he knows strange cats start coming from all around. First this large black and white cat, then some ominous calico looking cat. It was a mess all around. The one thing he DID gather in this mess was.. dogs and fighting. Fear struck him and his tail bristled. He quickly jumped to his paws, looking towards Timberfall, who had created someone of a disturbance Petalnose thought, but that didn't matter.

With not much care towards a goodbye to Ravensnatch, he scurried off to Timberfall. "Timberfall!" He mrrowed quickly. "What are you doing bickering about territory now? We need to go home." He insisted quietly as he approached, he wasn't interested in an unsafe gathering with dogs, a bit paranoid in some aspects. He wasn't going to voice his opinions loudly, though, forestclan knows who he would anger this time if he did.

caffeinecraving
Petalnose to Timberfall

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas