Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
[META 2019] Leafbare Gathering Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 am
Silverstreak was crushed, The kit she had thought she remembered wasn't here... in her place a strange bitter creature. "i'm..i'm sorry i'll leave you be" she said, ears and tail low, her insides feeling hollow and shattered. As she turned to leave, she heard dogs in the distance and she instantly crouched, fur puffing out. Giving Foxcry one last, sad look, she turned and fled back to her clanmates, just in time to hear Brightstar suggest they finish up here and leave, but... no ... that would lead the dogs back to camp and the kittens....she didn't feel brave enough to speak up though.

belloblossom

~~~~~~

Barkfang listened, nodding in agreement with Shadowstar "I know something about deadly herbs, or at least enough to make a creature unable to fight for a while" she said before flattening her ears at Brightstar's proposal of leaving to go back to their camps. "ARE YOU STUPID?" she spat "Leave a fresh hot trail right back to our HOMES... our. KITTENS.... for the dogs to follow. Better to teach them a lesson here, send a fast scout to check for numbers maybe but you would be leading the dogs STRAIGHT to our very hearts if we go back now" she swore, her eyes practically blazing, she was more than just angry, she was disgusted. "Territories can be discussed AFTER that FILTH is dealth with" she snarled, her claws raking the ground, her fangs bared, barely holding off lunging at the Lightningclan's leader.

EvilSilverDragon

caffeinecraving

~~~~~~~~

Tailchaser flattened his ears, "To our clans, stay safe please" he said quietly, leaving his Riverclan friends, he moved towards Brightstar. "i..I know i've not been here as long as some of you and i'm highly loyal to you but i don't like the idea of just .. taking more territory, or walking away from the danger of dogs" he said, his voice no more than a squeak, He hissed at the riverclan cat who dared talk to his clan leader that way, she was kinda right, though that was 100% not the way to go about it.

belloblossom

Fea Line

~~~~~~~

"Daddy, do we fight? or go back to our clans as the other leader says? I've never seen a dog but you make them seem like they're not that much of a threat" she said, eyes wide, not quite frightened enough, but she instinctively stepped in front of her sister, as if to protect her, she didn't like the idea of climbing a tree, she'd blunt her perfectly pretty claws, the ones she kept long and sharp because to her they looked best.

EvilSilverDragon

~~~~~~

Pikesplash stopped in her tracks "YES I AM"... what had this mousebrain been eating.... "HEY, SHUT UP, THEY'LL JUST GET HERE FASTER" she yelled at him, striding right up to him and bumping him "Look .. i know you're a Loner and you're probably bigger than most dogs but from what i've heard from my elders, you'll stand no chance if there's more than a couple of dogs, big and strong as you clearly are" ... she murmured the last bit as she looked him up and down, wishing she had been the Pike he'd been looking for.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:53 am
Tensions were rising with the news of the dogs and the previously peaceful discussions were deteriorating. Wildstripe's gaze passed between Foxfur and Timberfall with a frown. Again? Hadn't these two butting heads been a problem previously? Darn hotheads...

"Shame to have to cut this short," he quipped, quickly giving Cindergaze an affectionate nuzzle. "Until next time?" he offered, stepping away and taking off at a bound towards the leaders' rock.

Meadowlark moved towards his mentor's side as the strange tom departed. "What do we do, Cindergaze? Should we stay to fight? Or do you think we will leave before the dogs get here?" While his tone was calm and even, there was a note of tension in his voice and he kept fidgeting his paws as if ready to move at a moment's notice.

Irish Night Fox
Cindergaze

Wildstripe had met Wildflower's intense stare for a moment over the crowd. It was a quick exchange but one that fueled him forward, weaving between cats and leaping to land with paws braced wide before the rock. He aimed a pointed glare at Timberfall and Foxfur, ignoring hierarchy for a moment to snap, "Is this really the time for posturing? Remember the peace! Don't let the panic over the dogs affect our treatment of one another. If we are going to finish this meeting, we should hurry and do so civilly. The dogs won't respect the peace set by Starclan and Forestclan."

He bowed his head towards both his Riverclan leaders as well as the Lightningclan leaders in respect. To Shadowstar and Wildflower, he spoke, "My teeth and claws are yours if we must fight to defend our brethren. However, if we do have the time Brightstar suggests, then I would prefer we disperse in order to prevent unnecessary risks."

caffeinecraving

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:15 pm
"I never trust time, or the gait of a dog." Brownbear grumbled to Shadowstar and Wildflower, looking over to the rowdy, heavy jawed rogue who was spouting from the muzzle. His brazen vocals would be a great distraction for the dogs, but they needed a plan.
He had no grievances nor any issues with Shadowstar's leadership. Brownbear was a simple creature, and even if there were problems, a tumultuous clan life was better than any loner life.
While he agreed with Barkfang, he had heard a comment over and over.
"The dogs do not have our intelligence. What if we led them somewhere? Guide them away from our homes and our kits." He frantically looked at Shadowstar and Wildflower, and then to Brightstar and Sparrowflight.
"If we climb into the trees, they may just wait for us, or venture off towards the smell of other cats. We cannot trust the wind. If we lead them where we want, we can protect all of us."

Teigra

caffeinecraving

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Revel1984

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:39 pm
"Kid's got a good idea." Copperspark had been preparing to gather up the cats that weren't ready to fight and flee to the tree overhead. Just the scent and sound of the distant dogs had him on edge and he clearly wasn't the only one. Shooting a concerned look towards Shadowstar, he kept certain thoughts quiet for now, lest he push her towards the edge. He understood her desire for revenge...but that was no excuse to risk all their lives if it wasn't necessary.

Nodding towards Brownbear, he added, "If we lead the dogs away, we can not only keep our camps safe, but we keep the advantage. We can either lure them to a place where we have the advantage, if we do wish to do battle...or we leave a false trail for them to follow in the wrong direction so that we can give them the slip and cover our trails before we attempt to go home."

Kyjoto

caffeinecraving

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Revel1984

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:23 pm
Her ears were still pinned down, fur still standing on end and eyes narrowed. With a hiss barely restrained, Shadowstar remarked strongly, “Have you forgotten what happened to Rockclan?! Go back to your camp and they follow the scent back.” Safer?! Did Brightstar intend for the dogs to follow Riverclan back and hide like a coward waiting for the attack? “If you don’t face them head on, it will be your camp, or ours, destroyed. Instead of a united front of strength we’ll each have to face them alone. Divided we fall.” What in the name of Silverpelt was that coward thinking?

Still talking about something as insignificant as new territory when there were DOGS in the forest. None of them were safe and she was taking this as casually as one talks about the weather. Her clan wasn’t devastated, only Rockclan suffered. It fits that Birghtstar wants that to happen again. What more territory will she take from a twice destroyed clan? “Sending them out with dogs still in the forest is suicide.” Even more so than standing to fight. “Going North I have no problem with, expanding east I would like to see what you are talking about first.” She had a deep suspicion they were about to get into a border dispute.

The strained respect and connection between the leaders unraveled by the second. Coward with twisted priorities. Timberfall was another she was quickly losing respect and patience for, “This isn’t about need, both us will always end up needing more as the clans expand.” It wasn’t her fault they were greedy. Greedy for numbers and territory. She was not about to let the encircle her clan and starve them out. Go north but don’t take everything that isn’t water related. Honestly, she agreed with the small silver shecat. Lightingclan was being weak, stupid and cowards.

The other Shecat made a good point, only it didn’t seem Timberfall was able to speak calmly about anything. This is the second time he jumped to bloodlust instead of actually talking, “Regardless, there is a bigger, more immediate threat. This is the second time the dogs have come since I became a warrior.” They could easily become a constant danger until they were dealt with. Either up a tree or beaten so badly they’ll never come back

Wildflower received a venomus rebuff, “I grew into a warrior without my mother, Flamedapple was just a kit when she lost hers. Those mangy flea-bitten mutts took everything from me, everything from Rockclan! You want to lead them right back to the camp, the kits and fight the battle there? Could you battle confidently knowing the kits are in the den and the dogs are in the camp? They found us once, are you ready to risk them doing it again?” Why did every foxbrained cat think going back to their clans was a smart idea?! The dogs devastated Rockclan’s camp, but several cats were willing the merrily reenact history. It wasn’t like there was a strong smell of cats back at the camp. They lived there after all. Even a stupid dog could follow their nose. If this was the same pack from before, they proved they would return to their ‘slaughtering grounds again.

Barkfang offered a tantalizing suggestion, “We might need that, tip the balance in our favor.” The other shecat also earned a nod of approval. Everything she was saying, Shadowstar agreed with. “They devastated Rockclan, we were alone until Lightiningclan came to our aid. If we go to our own clan, history could repeat. Battling together would be at least trying something different.” Their strength together should be enough to rebuff the dogs. Maybe teach them never to come back. Divided, well she was powerful but not strong enough to take on a whole pack of dogs herself. Not that she wouldn’t try.

If that cost her all her lives but her clan survived, so be it.

Wildstripe earned a flat look, "You think we are safer with less numbers, less warriors to be picked off one camp at a time?" Was she the crazy one here, not wanting to relive her nightmare again?

Did either of them think that would work? That the dogs would follow a single trail? Circle around and come back? She had to state, "Do you really think that will work? The pack came back once, you think they can really be lead away and thats it?" The venom died down a bit, she was at least listening. Her claws on the other hand were fully extended.

caffeinecraving
Shadowstar to Brightstar, Timberfall and Finripple. Pretty sure its safe to say the bond and connection between Shadowstar and Brightstar/Timberfall is over. Forestclan should be happy.

AlicornPlayhouse
Shadowstar responded to Flamingrose

Fea Line
Shadowstar giving Wildflower a history lesson and challenging her to make the call, go back to camp and fight the battle there.

'Revel1984"
Shadowstar is completely on Barkfang's side

Teigra
Shadowstar asking Wildstripe if he wants to fight the dogs Riverclan vs a pack or united Lightingclan/Riverclan vs dogs

Kyjoto
Shadowstar is sort of listening but not convinced, yet.

Egretfeather's attempt to calm his girls might have worked a little too well, "They aren't unless there are a lot of them. I think we need to follow the blue ribbon winner. But, if it gets bad, climb to safety, my little bean. You are far too beautiful to risk being mussed by a filthy dog." That was a selfish request, he meant to fight with the clan but didn't want his little beans hurt. They were the future of his bloodline, and he was fond of them.

Revel1984
Egretfeather to his daughters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Wildstripe stifled a growl of irritation and instead took a deep breath. He was trying to tread dangerous ground carefully here, but time and patience were running out for all of them.

Yes, Shadowstar was a fierce fighter. Yes, she cared about her clan. But, she was also clearly still unable to leave behind what had happened to Rockclan that had driven the survivors to Lightningclan's dens. Was it guilt? Fear? Something else she couldn't shake? Wildstripe couldn't presume to guess; only be concerned with what it was and whether it was stronger than her ability to rationalize what was best for the clan right now.

He had kits back in camp, but he had cats here, in both clans, that he cared deeply for as family. Clan lines be damned.

Taking a deep breath once more and keeping his voice even, he answered, "Shadowstar. I have always been willing to put my life on the line to fight and protect other cats. I have never backed down from a fight when necessary. I also don't go looking for fights, especially without good reason. I am not saying we simply run. I also don't think we should just sit here like moonstruck mousebrains discussing territory and border changes when we have fair warning of dogs that may or may not be heading this way.

How do we turn this knowledge to our advantage?"
Wildstripe glanced briefly over his shoulder at the larger group of cats. He continued speaking in a quieter voice towards the leaders. "Most of the cats here stopped paying attention to anything about borders and territory as soon as dogs were mentioned. The territory talks will probably have to wait until after the matter at paw is taken care of, one way or another. The Gathering calls for peace between clans, and if we band together, maybe we can avoid any unnecessary tragedy."

He paused for a second, collecting himself. "Okay, what Copperspark and Brownbear said: can we take this knowledge and use it to our advantage? Lead the dogs into a trap or ambush? This whole area smells of cats, we've already left trails leading back the way we came to our respective camps. We would have to offer the dogs something more enticing here to get their attention." He glanced towards Barkfang with a curious look. "Hmm...what was the plan for those herbs exactly? What ideas do you have?"

Kyjoto

caffeinecraving

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Revel1984

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:52 pm
“I can go scout,” Autumnriver said as he stood next to Foxfur. He couldn’t stop thinking about his friend, Spiderleg, or his sons Embermist and Blotbreak. Spiderleg was traumatized by the dog attacks and his sons were attacked by some dog-like creature. “We can’t afford to lead the dogs to our dens.

“Shadowstar, I can go with him,” Talonfang said, walking up to the leaders. He didn’t like Autumnriver, but he needed something to prove himself to Wildflower. Maybe this was the opportunity he was waiting for. Although he wished he could have someone else to go with him.

EvilSilverDragon
Talonfang Speaking with Shadowstar

Fea Line
Talonfang trying to look good in front of Wildflower

caffeinecraving
Autumnriver Speaking with Brightstar.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Firestripe said to Cracklestreak and Icyjuniper. Then his attention was turned toward Omen and the sounds of howling dogs. He never had a run in with dogs in his short life. He glanced back at the Riverclan cats. “Um… dogs are bad, right? Will we have to fight dogs?”

Falcona
He's speaking with Icy and Cracklestreak some more

“Well, this is an interesting turn of events,” Deathclaw mused to himself. Was there going to be death at this meeting? Good thing he dragged his cousin there. Dogs meant death in most cases.

Daemongabrielle
Boom. XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:23 pm
Cracklestreak smiled and nodded, mewing a little in comfort. Firestripe seems like a good non-clan cat for Icyjuniper meet. "Likewise..." He knew she has not met any Lightningclan cats before so this a first. Watching the proceedings from afar, he sighed and turn to his daughter who was listening attentively with eyes wide. Expansions of the clan borders were always the talk of the leaders, but he thinks that Brightstar might be taking it too far with not providing feeding sufficient area for the Riverclan cats to feed and expand. It is hard that Leafbare has set in and food was scarce.

The arrival of a big cat asking for Pike startled him and his body tensed, half shielding his daughter from the intruder. Tail lashing wildly, he watched with much wariness seeping into his bones. It was only when a new cat entered the fray and the mention of dogs that Cracklestreak hissed under his breath. He looked at Firestripe; he must be young to not have know what had happened. He himself was not around during the initial dog attack but he heard stories from his clan cats and it was not pretty. "Icy, I need you to go home to be with your mother and sister, it is not safe here for you". To Firestripe he replied: "I hope not...and I wish for it not to be..." He is unsure of how to comfort any other cat besides his kits and mate he hopes it will be some form of comfort, regardless that it may be temporary.

Icyjuniper chirped in acknowledgement. "A pleasure, Firestripe." Her yellow eyes were bright but she still stayed close to Cracklestreak, having not known any other cats besides the clan cats. Talonfang did train her to be less shy, but it did not help all that much with toms. She watched the rest of the gathering with akin to confusion on her face, head tilted, ears flicking and tail slowly swishing. She did not understand anything the leaders are talking about. She turned to her father when suddenly a large cat appeared and she shrank back towards Cracklestreak, eyes wide. "Dad..." she mewed a little in fear. When a strange cat came and talked about dogs, her fur stood on end. It echoed what Firestripe said. "D-d-dogs? Dad?" There was panic in her voice. Ears flatten she pressed even closer to her father. "No, I'm not leaving you... Mum won't be happy either!"

Chisato Mikami
Replying to Firestripe

Bloodstorm rose from the ground and stood back a little, now more on edge. 'We are fighting when the dogs could be here at any moment..' She mused in her head, ears flattening, fur slowly puffing up. She mewed back at her father, understanding that they might have to climb. All the work she did for her claws to look their best... She stood closer to Skybloom and watched in silence, unsure what to say or do.

Revel1984

EvilSilverDragon

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:36 pm
"Of course." Cedarfang replied with his best reassuing smile to Pineripple as she asked him to stay by her side. "Just like in the Great War and the fox incident, you and I will stay side by side and make it through whatever comes our way." He gave her cheek a quick lick of reassurance. With a deep breath he closed his eyes and sent a silent prayer to Starclan. Hopefully Pineripple wouldn't see just how nervous he was. There were so many clan mates to protect and he hadn't fought against dogs before.

Releasing his breath, he nodded to Pineripple and began to move with her towards the majority of Lighteningclan. As the moved closer to the other cats he listened to them discuss what to do. Waiting for his clan to decide what to do, Cedarfang stayed on alert, straining to hear, see, or smell any sign of the dogs.

belloblossom
Cedarfang talking to Pineripple

----------------

Even though Split had called for him, he wasn't expecting Whisper to run into him. Startled, he jumped but he managed to suppress the hiss that was building in his throat. The wild look on his son's face helped to clear his mind as his parental instinct kicked in.

"Yes." Split said, also catching his breath. "Go get Spirit and move to a higher den. Move carefully, quietly, and stay off the ground when you can. I will trail behind you making sure the dogs don't follow our scent." His voice was stern, almost commanding, but clearly full of concern. He trusted the clan cats to take care of each other but no one was going to help him or the other loners. Split's top priority was to make sure Spirit and Whisper were hidden and cared for. After that, Split briefly entertained the idea of going out to warn the others and possibly just make sure they were okay.

Fea Line
Split telling Whisper it's time to nope right outta here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:01 am
Brownbear gave a deep nod to Copperspark, nodding in agreement as he expanded on his idea. He listened to the others that followed. What would entice the dogs?
"I don't think just scouting will serve us here, unless we're planning to fight or run them into something bigger. And badder." There was so much noise around him; cats voicing their ideas, the steady bark of dogs in the distance.
He began mumbling to himself, "If we don't want them heading towards our homes..." Back and forth his mind went, to leading them away, but to what? And how?
"What if we drew them away with the scent of blood? The smell of blood is strong for us, I can't imagine it's any different for them. " Brownbear looked the leaders, the deputies, and to each cat that had joined the circle of conversation.

Teigra
Brownbear says thanks

EvilSilverDragon
Brownbear is trying his best to come up with a good idea

Chisato Mikami
He's not saying it's a bad idea, it just needs more.

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:43 pm
RiverClan
User Image
Stonebelly nodded by way of reply, but his mind raced. Deadly herbs to use against the dogs? What did Shadowstar think, that he could just find some death berries and convince the dogs to eat them? Feh!

He turned back to his apprentices while his leader spoke.
"If the dogs arrive and we are not ready, I want to you go up the nearest tree and stay there." He said. "Do not leave the tree until the dogs are gone. Do you understand?" He asked the two of them. "You must stay safe; you are the future of RiverClan." He told them, his voice and expression set with a clear, grim determination.

EvilSilverDragon
Stonebelly is talking to Cardinalwhisper.

Fea Line
Stonebelly is talking/gesturing to Bumblebreeze.

User Image
Lostpath rubbed her pelt against Bearjaw's, before she went on to overhear all that was being discussed. She couldn't fathom why Brightstar wanted to continue the meeting, as though certain danger wasn't nearly upon them. She shook her head in dismay, but at least her mother, Goldenleaf, and brother, Waspflight, had joined RiverClan instead of staying with the Clan and its foolish leader. She listened to her Clan mates, eyes moving over each cat as she considered.

"You suggest blood, but where would we get it from? I don't believe any of our Clan mates should bleed in order to provide the scent to lure the dogs way." She called over the crowd of cats to Brownbear. "That said, I do believe luring them into another territory is a good idea. Perhaps the marshes beyond our borders, closer to the mountain! Surely even a dog would be lost with all that murk and mud. You can barely scent anything there. If we lose them there, they may not be able to find their way out again. Even if they do, it will at least give us time to evacuate the kits and queens from the camps." She reasoned. She tried to take slow, deep breaths to help her keep a level head. If there was to be a battle, so be it, but she would much rather they get through this unscathed.

Fea Line
Lostpath is speaking with Bearjaw.

Kyjoto
Lostpath is speaking to Brownbear.

EvilSilverDragon
Lostpath is proposing an idea against the dogs.

User Image
Foxcry's ears pinned back.
"My mother is dead and gone." She replied, but his words sank in and rooted themselves within her. The dogs would follow their scent? It was a possibility... She growled her frustration. "You may be right... Let's return to the Gathering." She finally agreed and moved to stand next to him. "But if the dogs arrive and head towards the camp anyway... I'm going to run back there to try and stop them." She told him firmly, before she started back towards the clearing and the sounds of many distressed cats.

EvilSilverDragon
Foxcry is talking to Owlheart.

LightningClan
User Image
Nearly as soon as Leopardthroat had asked Thornslash, Brightstar spoke. She spoke about continuing the meeting, as though the dogs weren't on their way. She seemed so calm, but Leopardthroat couldn't feel the same. He felt caught between a rock and, well, another rock. He wanted to voice his thoughts and worries, but Brightstar... surely she was just trying her best for LightningClan? How could the she-cat he loved so dearly do any wrong?

Looking around at the rest of LightningClan, he knew that they would stay behind her, they had to surely, but if they stayed to finish the meeting, all over the matter of expansion and the dogs came...

"There's not going to be a point in expanding if the dogs arrive and kill us all!" Leopardthroat burst out. "Please, Brightstar, end the meeting so we can return to safety! Or fight for it-or-or something!" He turned gaze at RiverClan, who had been discussing fighting the dogs or luring them away to the beyond territories that some of the cats had explored on the search for catmint. Would that work? He looked back to Brightstar, his eyes pained. He hated to speak against her, felt guilt heavy in his heart, but he couldn't stand to see any cat get hurt because she wanted a few minutes more to talk. He added. "Besides, Shadowstar and RiverClan clearly won't discuss it, when they have other matters on their minds. So talking, at least at this point, is pointless." He flexed his claws. Would she be angry with him? Would she lash out? He steadied himself. He just wanted his Clan safe and he knew she did too... He just hoped he expressed it clearly enough to his leader.

caffeinecraving
Leopardthroat is speaking out against his beloved leader.

Fea Line
Leopardthroat is standing near Thornslash.

User Image
Pineripple felt reassured by Cedarfang's words, taking comfort them in him.
"If it comes to a fight... I-I'll protect you." She told him. "We can protect together. For our future." She mewed. "But if it looks like the battle is lost... Then run, Cedarfang. Please. Your life is more important to me than..." Than what? Her Clan? She kneaded the ground anxiously. "Just... please, Cedarfang. If all seems hopeless, promise me you'll get away safely." She was a coward, she knew that. Deep in her heart, she'd always known she was a coward. But she would do what she could to protect the ones she loved, even if it meant letting that cowardice show.

Natitsuri
Pineripple is talking to Cedarfang.

caffeinecraving rolled 4 20-sided dice: 12, 19, 20, 9 Total: 60 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:12 pm
------- This will be a moving forward post! ---------
What that means is we need to make a choice, so you must put what choice your cat is making.
A. Continue the gathering, the moon is still clear, so discussions can continue Then go back to Camp to handle dogs as individual clans
B. Go with Shadowstar to fight the dogs? (This is your final warning, choosing this option will inevitably lead to death/scars/maiming etc to some cats who choose to be heros.... By choosing this path you are giving caffe permission to maim/kill/scar up your cats as the plot calls for it. Not gonna just grab random cats, if your cat gets too close dogs will attack. Dogs are hand in hand with dont go jumping off cliffs.)

-I also want EVERYONE to make a Charisma check RNG/Roll 1-20 and add your Charisma modifier, If anyone rolls a Nat 20 w/out modifiers we all do what they want/go that way no objections unless another cat rolls a 20 as well xD 20s arent as special here i guess xDDD So we are just awaying with that rule~

Stat list
If you dont see your cat you have to move them over still! GO HERE TO DO THAT

This will only be open until 6pm EST tomorrow the 11th

--------Dice order(Brightstar, Foxfur, Timberfall, Finripple)

Brightstar simply looked to Flamingrose as he called to stay civil. She was staring at the idea of having to take her clan to fight a pack of dogs.... She watched as the large white Tom barreled off and she flicked one ear, good riddance. Brightstar nodded at Ravensnatch. "I agree, back to camp if we arent going to finish our discussion." He eyes shot to Barkfang. "Who knows if they are even on our trail?! They could be out chasing foxes... Perhaps... they are Twoleg pets let out for a romp in the woods, Afterall there is a twoleg nest closer than we thought... Perhaps there are more.... There are too many ifs to this... But the answer isnt going straight to them and waving our tails under their noses.... " Brightstar frowned at the former kittypet, she veiwed him as a fairly strong warrior now, fleet of foot and smart but she shook her head, "Should lightningclan cats wish to accompany Riverclan they are free to follow Shadowstar into the mouths of dogs.... But I plan to take Lightningclan home." She listened to Brownbear a moment and then shook her head, "thats still into the jaws of the dogs, So we would need only a few runners... and in the end who sends the runners? Lightningclan or riverclan? Who sends their warriors to die? It wont be me." She looked to Shadowstar and frowned, where was the logical thinking cat hidden behind all that fear and fluff. "No i intend to not let them choose to follow anyone... If they were tracking that black cat he has gone back to loner territory... so let him be the lead... " She again shook her head. "Divided we all live to see another day, united.... we stand to lose warriors! Im surprised, I thought you would be all for avoiding battles!" The sky rumbled with clouds starting to pull in. But she got her answer and nodded. "Good... Ill set markers.... to the north for now..." She stood, "That settled the gathering is concluded unless shadowstar wants to speak, but i feel you are more than ready to be done here... Good then... lightningclan lets go home!" Bright star just shook her head. "No you shouldnt go... Shadowstar is making this a riverclan problem. A problem i want no part of.... If you choose to you may take orders from Shadowstar and go with her...." The end of that would be and you dont need to come back to lightning clan. Though she would be sad to lose some of the cats that were gearing up to fight. Brightstar turned her gaze to one of her most trusted cats, Leopardthroat, he was going to leave and fight, she could feel it in her bones. And her heart tried not to break at the thought. She only gave him a sad look and then looked to where Thornslash was, both toms opposed going home, but she wouldnt see their bodies mauled by dogs... Was it so bad an idea to go home? When the dogs seemed far off... and there was no proof they were even after them?! A scout probably would be the right choice.... but she just wanted to get everyone back... to being safe in their dens... (Home A)

Foxfur just gave a huff to the rossetted tom and licked his paw. He gave Wildstripe a dirty look and then moved off to the side to keep his mouth shut, he would be going where the leader told him to go and if that was to the dogs then thats were he was going. (To the dogs B)

Timberfall frowned at the other warrior but turned his attention back to the leaders. His attention was drawn to the little tom coming up to him. He licked the top of Petalnose's head. "No... We should fight.... If those dogs come for us... and we are in our camp... Think of the kits... But brightstar wont make a choice until the agreed on territory is settled, we need food, because if the dogs spare us... then we will still need to feed a giant clan. But i agree, you should go back and protect the camp!" And be out of harms way was the real point. (To the Dogs B)

Finripple on the other paw twitched her tail to respond. "I think a newclan would just about fix it." She thrashed her tail standing tall. "Think about it... Lightningclan wants to spread out more... but riverclan is basically content, I mean we would take more territory... but we dont desperately need it like it appears Lightningclan does." Her eyes flashed. "So perhaps its time for a third clan... They can take up some of that territory... and then there is no GIANT clan... I mean of course riverclan doesnt want lightning clan to be so big,"she flicked her ears knowing she was talking for riverclan when she was nothing more than a young warrior. "But its more about lightningclan, how are you planning to support your numbers when you only seem to be growing?!" (To the Dogs B)  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:22 pm
(Well unexpected 20 out the gait, We going with fighting unless someone else who doesnt want to fight gets a 20... BUT You still dont HAVE to fight, Brightstar will allow cats who would rather not fight to go back, though icly they may have consequences, called coward etc.... still up to you xD But if you are going against your will you have not agreed to go and thus cafffe wont maim those cats if they stay back, please note.... they may be called coward or such)  
AlicornPlayhouse rolled 4 20-sided dice: 20, 1, 14, 8 Total: 43 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:46 pm
Petalnose felt his heart throb, was Timberfall really going to run off and fight the dogs? Timberfall couldn't..! What it he got hurt?! Petalnose wouldn't be able to take it if he lost Timberfall now, as he was growing closer and closer to the tomcat, his confidence growing as well. He was hoping one day he'd be able to really ask Timberfall what they were, instead of this silent bond, but what if he died... Then petalnose couldn't do that. That idea was ripping him in two. He needed to reason with Timberfall.. and now. "Do you remember when you were training me how to fight? But I got scared so instead we took a nap on the training grounds?" He mrrowed quickly. "In a real fight.. you can't just come back and take a nap with me. You may never be able to do that again if you go!" He insisted desperately. His ears slowly pinned back. "If you go.. I don't want you getting hurt." He explained slowly.

( option A )

Marbledlight chooses option A ( No Mod )

Flamingrose chooses option B ( Mod +1 )

Duskflame chooses option B ( Mod +2 )

Roll order goes in : Petalnose, marbledlight, flamingrose, duskflame  

AlicornPlayhouse

NatiStorm rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:27 pm
Cedarfang turned to look back at Pineripple. The worry that was clear on her face tugged at his heart. She had every right to be anxious, to be nervous. Though he was doing his best not to let it show, he was also anxious. It was the same anxiety he felt before every fight, just a bit more intense.

"Pineripple," He said softly, nearly sighing her name. "I do not run when hope seems lost, I fight harder." After a sad smile, Cedarfang turned back to the leaders. "Let us hope it will not come to that." There was so much more he could say, wanted to say, but just didn't know how to speak the words.

(Option A, he would like to follow Brightstar home, but he will willingly go along with Option B if that is majority ruling)

belloblossom

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces