Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Archive
[META 2019] Leafbare Gathering Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fea Line rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:19 pm
(Grog Choosing his own option of B)

Grog's tail lashed the air. He couldn't hear what the other cats were saying, just that they were really loud and annoying right now. Glancing down, he eyed the grey she cat that bumped into him but with the rage surging through his head he hardly had a brain to form words.

Instead, he pushed her back towards the other cats. "No." he simply said and bounded forward. Opening his jaws wide he let out a mighty scream and charged off after the dogs calls, claws and fangs bared.

"RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGLSDKGSHGLKSDDLK1"

Revel1984
Grog to Pike - sorry, hes one track mind now XD

Fea Line rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:25 pm
(Thornslash choosing A)

Thornslash sighed and shook his head. Going after the dogs was a huge mistake. They stood a better chance trying to mislead the dogs and confuse them with scent markers, drawing them away from the clans. He understood why Shadowstar wanted to seek them out but he really wondered if she was taking everything into consideration or was simply driven by revenge only. It was leafbare, cold and all the cats were weak and hungry which meant the dogs would be too...only he could bet they had more strength than any of the clans combined. Sighing, he let out his voice in protest of fighting. "I agree with Brightstar. They are still far off. We can finish here and leave safely, drawing them away from here and us."  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
EvilSilverDragon rolled 4 20-sided dice: 7, 20, 1, 1 Total: 29 (4-80)

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:31 pm
(rolling 1st Roll order Shadowstar (7+2=9), Cardinalwhisper (20+2=22), Owlheart (1+1=2), Egretfeather (1+2=3) )

Shadowstar tried to take deep breaths through her nose to calm herself. She shuddered as the sounds of the dogs gnashing their teeth still echo in her ears. "I didn't say hunt them, I said stand together and fight. If they get close enough to threaten us we battle them together as a united force." Listening to the various voices, she added bitterly, "That is clearly isn't possible." How many times did they need to show her that united was never possible?

It was just a foxbrained idea, just dream of all cats chasing the dogs away forever. Fine, if they wanted to fight on their own, let them. Riverclan was on their own, it appeared. "We'll die if the dogs find us, the kits at risk if they find us in our camps." Every cat has clearly forgotten what happened to Rockclan, Brightstar needed a reminder. At least there was a part she agreed with, "I have no objections to marking further North." East, however, was her area of contention.

Once the threat is over maybe they should look into protecting the northern area. If there was any that Lighteningclan didn't own.

She had one more comment though, "This might just end up Lighteningclan's problem this time." She could wait in her camp and get the dogs this time. "If we don't have the forces, we tighten the defensive line near the camp." One other part, she looked directly at Copperspark, "You are in charge of tactical retreat if it becomes necessary. Anyone unable to fight or unwilling are a liability when it comes to a fight." (B, sorta, original idea is to meet the dogs as a united force, the united force is dissolved)

caffeinecraving

Teigra

Still silent as death, Cardinalwhisper only made a single sound. She let out one sharp purr to signal she understood Stonebelly. No coward, it wasn't the fight that terrified her. The fear in the air was choking, the disagreements strong and it clinched her heart and tighten around her throat.

Bearing her head into her brother's side, she pressed one of her ears into his shoulder. Not only was his heartbeat increadably comforting, but it helps to drown out all the other sounds. Breathing in and out, she lifted her head and pulled the courage to wave her paw at Stonbelly, Making an expression of a chirp, with one harsh purr she jerked her head back to camp. The same was done right at Shadowstar's direction.

Was this the right idea, defy Shadowstar and insist they go back to camp? The arguments on both sides were...passionate but the risks and not enough herbs...No she asked to go back to camp and deal with the threat at home.

Her step-sire wanted to fight as well. Under her brightred fur, she was shaking. Would she disappoint him? Her Brother? Her Mentor? Her Leader? Clan? Her Mother? Forestclan have mercy! (Choice A).

belloblossom
to Stonebelly

Fea Line
to Bumblebreeze

Owlheart decided to tread around that one by correcting, "Flamedapple." She took care of Foxcry from as soon as she got to the clan until she was a paw. He agreed with her, "I'll be right on your tail. Its not a fight you have to take alone." Besides, his parents are there. If he knew his mother, she'd go down to protect the kits. She defended him as a young cat and he would defend her to his last breath (Choice A).

belloblossom
to foxcry

Egretfeather took all of two seconds to offer his own voice, "They are just dogs, lets head back to the palace." Too much to do about just dogs. Getting back home and cleaned up will clam them all down (choice A).  
Chisato Mikami rolled 4 20-sided dice: 2, 10, 14, 3 Total: 29 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:40 pm
"If you insist that we go home, then there should be a group that leads them away," Autumnriver said, a blank expression on his face. Did his leader really intend on just going home? Lightningclan was the bigger cat clan currently. Those dogs would be able to find them regardless, but he wasn't going to give up without a fight. "I would rather fight and die by a pack of dogs then lead them to our homes." (Choose B)

Embermist had stopped his search for his brother. He stepped next to Autumnriver, a determined look on his face. "I agree." (Choose B)

"I'll follow whatever Shadowstar wants to do," Talonfang stated. (Choose B)

Firestripe wasn't sure he was ready to fight dogs. He was more then a little afraid, but he didn't want his family to get hurt. He glanced back at Cracklestreak and Icyjuniper. They had more to protect, just like he did. "I don't want them to follow us home either Brightstar. I say we chase them out of the forest!" (Choose B)

(Rolled in this order: Autumnriver, Embermist, Firestripe, Talonfang)  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
belloblossom rolled 5 20-sided dice: 16, 9, 8, 18, 17 Total: 68 (5-100)

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 pm
RiverClan
User Image
Stonebelly listened to his Clan mates and to the cats from LightningClan. His tail flicked anxiously from side to side. He would fight, if they had to but with his apprentices with him... He'd rather they could not, if he thought they could all get out of it unscathed.

((Charisma: 16 + 1 = 17, Option A))

EvilSilverDragon
Stonebelly is standing with Cardinalwhisper.

Fea Line
Stonebelly is standing with Bumblebreeze.

User Image
Lostpath listened to her leader and pressed her pelt into Bearjaw's.
"It sounds like we must fight." She mewed. "But ForestClan watches over us. Direstar and Honeystar will know our bravery and look down upon us well for it." She mewed, keeping her voice steady. "We will survive this, Bearjaw. For the future of our Clan to succeed, we will fight and we will survive." She said as she stared up at her leader, firmly rooted to Bearjaw's side.

((Charisma: 9 + 2 = 11, Option B - she will fight to defend her Clan and leader, if it comes to it.))
Fea Line
Lostpath is speaking with Bearjaw.

User Image
Foxcry glanced at Owlheart, partially surprised, but also quietly grateful for his support. She gave him a nod and then pushed her way into the crowd. She heard Shadowstar, rallying to fight the dogs, but she would not fight the beasts head on, when she could be returning to the camp, evacuating her friends instead. If Shadowstar lead RiverClan into battle, she would desert the Clan to save the ones she did care about.

That said... one of the cats she cared about was at the Gathering.
"Barkfang?" She called over the group, trying to find her mentor. Looking this way and that for her and occasionally checking back to see if Owlheart was still with her, or if he had gone to find other cats instead.

((Charisma: 8 + 1 = 9, Option A))
EvilSilverDragon
Foxcry is talking to Owlheart.

Revel1984
Foxcry is looking for Barkfang.

LightningClan
User Image
Leopardthroat caught Brightstar's eye and looked away, but he didn't regret what he had said. If the dogs were coming, they needed to do more than just talk, but looking around at LightningClan... were they really content to just sit here?

His heart felt torn in two. He wouldn't join RiverClan, because he was loyal to LightningClan, but were they all going to die because they wouldn't fight the dogs? Or was fighting the dogs certain doom? That's certainly what happened to RockClan. He closed his eyes and let out a low, dismayed moan. Why couldn't any of this be easy?!

"StarClan, please guide our paws to safety." He prayed.

((Charisma: 18 + 1 = 19, Option A, though he will go with Option B if LightningClan wills it.))

Fea Line
Leopardthroat is standing near Thornslash.

User Image
Pineripple's gaze filled with dismay and she shook her head.
"I know you will fight for LightningClan, my love, but you need to live. You are my truest and dearest friend and I cannot live without you." Her purr sounded more like a whimper. "I wanted us to have kittens together...Please... Let's not throw away that option just yet." She moved to him, pressing herself close against his pelt.

"Let's go join with Brightstar. Maybe we won't have to fight at all." She mewed, having picked up on some of the bits and pieces of conversation around her.

((Charisma: 17 + 2 = 19, Option A))
Natitsuri
Pineripple is talking to Cedarfang.

Revel1984 rolled 5 20-sided dice: 6, 11, 16, 6, 10 Total: 49 (5-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:07 am
(Roll order Barkfang6+2=8, Silverstreak11+2=13, Tailchaser16+1=17, Pikesplash6+1=8, Skybloom10+1=11)

Barkfang snarled, that mousebrained Lightningclan leader wasn't listening to a word. "Of course i'm not suggesting blindly running into the jaws of the dogs, but that tomecat that came to taunt, fled like his life epended on it, which if those dogs out there are coming here. ... it would be, it's a pretty safe bet that he led them here" she snapped. She rolled her eyes and turned her back on Brightstar, disgusted, She might be disgruntled with her own Clan Leader but where dogs were concerned, she'd follow Shadowstar. She twitched when she heard her name being called. "Foxcry?" she called back, lifting her head up to find her old apprentice. "What are you going to do? protect the camp or come and fight?" she said as she got close to Foxcry, her tone indicating that neither was a better choice than the other. (choosing B)

caffeinecraving
Barkfang letting Brightstar know what she thinks, turning away at the end and moving away to Foxcry's direction

belloblossom
Barkfang is okay with whichever option Foxcry decides, giving her the 'out' of defending the clan grounds for picking A

~~~~~~~~~

Silverstreak sighed, this was just all wrong, not only were there dogs coming, suddenly her ears twitched as a Riverclan warrior spoke up about a third clan "I..I agree with the new clan idea" she said to Brightstar "I want to go home, protect our kits and elders rather than standing here, fighting between ourselves, it gives the dogs time to get closer if they are coming" she said, her voice getting stronger as she spoke from her heart "We need to go back .. so decide already" (choosing A)
caffeinecraving
Silverstreak finally finding her voice... why always at metas? lol

~~~~~~~~

Tailchaser's heart was heavy, he didn't want to fight the dogs but he didn't want to do nothing, all this fighting... "HEY!" he honked loudly "Can we agree on SOMETHING" he asked, his ears low, his eyes wide and pleading "I... i want to go home, the longer we stay, the more danger we're in here, and the more danger our camps are" he said, with that he sat, regally oriental and curled his tail around his paws, containing everything in, he'd spoken up when normally he was happy to follow. (picking A)

caffeinecraving
Tailchaser talking to Brightstar, getting his voice heard

EvilSilverDragon
Tailchaser talking to Shadowstar, getting his voice heard

~~~~~~~~

Pikesplash turned her nose up, fine.. if that's how he was going to be... she flinched at Grog's yell, resisting the urge to follow the large tom into battle. She turned her head to Shadowstar... what would her clan leader decide? she wasn't really sure what to do... but she wasn't about to sit around discussing things when there was ACTION apaw, though silverpelt knew, she'd never hear the last of it from her parents (picking B)

~~~~~~

Skybloom wasn't happy with the idea of fighting at all, it would muss her lovely fur up... Nope.... She was going home. Let the leaders decide, that's why they were the leaders after all. (picking A)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Falcona rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2, 8, 2 Total: 12 (3-60)

Falcona

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:32 am
(In order of appearance: Bloodstorm:19 +1 , Icyjuniper:12 +1, Cracklestreak: 16 + 1, All chooosing A. Will edit their posts in)  
Irish Night Fox rolled 5 20-sided dice: 10, 6, 16, 20, 2 Total: 54 (5-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:56 am
((Left my post document at home, will shove in later XD))

Sparrow: A (+2 = 12)
Cindergaze: A (+2 = 8 )
Dawnowl: A (+1 = 17)
Silentblaze: A (+1= 21)
Rabbitleap: A (+2= 4)  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Fea Line rolled 3 20-sided dice: 3, 4, 1 Total: 8 (3-60)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:00 pm
Wildflower = D1
Bumblebreeze = D2
Bearjaw = D3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:48 pm
“Listen, I have an idea,” Autumnriver said, looking at Shadowstar and Brightstar. “We lead the dogs to the twoleg nest north of Lightning territory. Let the twolegs deal with the dogs. Then the cats that left can backtrack and hide in the old fox den that is near the nest.” He looked over the cats at the gathering. Most of the original cats that had gone in search of catmint was there. “Those of us that know where to go can lead others to lead the dogs away. It would PROTECT our homes!” Autumnriver wasn’t going to back down from this. Even if he had to go alone, he would. “Starclan code clearly stats: Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect all the clans. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall. I can’t speak for Forestclan, but these dogs threaten both the clans. Something NEEDS to be done before we get destroyed. You still follow this code, don’t you, Brightstar?”

caffeinecraving
Calling out Brightstar yo. XD

EvilSilverDragon
Trying to help. Also, looking to Owheart for some help

Revel1984
Looking to Tailhaser for help

Falcona
Looking to Cracklestreak for help

belloblossom
Looking to Lostpath for help

Fea Line
Looking to Bearjaw for help

Natitsuri
Looking to Cedarfang for help

AlicornPlayhouse
Looking to Petalnose for help

Teigra
Looking to Wildstripe for help.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Looking to Duskfinch for help

Irish Night Fox
Looking to Rabbitleap for help

DaemonGabrielle
Looking to Flintuft for help

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Teigra rolled 6 20-sided dice: 18, 20, 16, 4, 7, 6 Total: 71 (6-120)

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:49 pm
(At work but will try to edit in RP.
Roll order:
Wildstripe (18 + 2 = 20, A, but will go along to protect others if B is chosen),
Copperspark (20 + 1 = 21, A),
Meadowlark (16 + 1 = 17, A),
Legend (4 + 1 = 5, A, gonna clear his loner tail out unless some pretty ladies ask for his help lol),
Sandburr (7+ 1 = 8, A),
Shadedancer (6 + 0 = 6, B, sounds fun, what's a few mangy mutts?))

Wildstripe considered carefully. There were far too many unknowns to make an informed decision. What if Brightstar was right? What if the dogs weren't even coming this way? What if they could avoid conflict completely? What if the act of just investigating caught the attention of the dogs that may have passed them by otherwise?

"That loner that came through smelled of dogs, but...did anyone see a scratch on him?" he mused aloud, unsure anyone else heard. Moving on, he spoke up, "Anyway, I don't want to risk unnecessary conflict if there's still a chance the dogs aren't even coming this way. I say we make a plan to deal with them if they enter our lands, but for now, we don't go chasing after distant howls."

If Shadowstar wanted him to lead a tactical retreat, Copperspark was perfectly fine with that. While he made efforts to make sure he was more than just some useless burden, he wasn't about to go flinging himself into the maws of dogs just to prove a point. Forestclan could wait; he wasn't done down here yet. Luckily, it seemed he wasn't the only cat left with sense. Maybe these young fools would live to see another day with some sense.

Meadowlark sighed, staying close to Cindergaze. This was madness. If discussions weren't going to continue, then they should break this up and go home. At least then they would be back at home in familiar territory in case of trouble. If the dogs even came this way at all, like Brightstar said. Maybe this would all just go away with nothing coming from it. That would be preferable. Perhaps a bit optimistic, but he was still young and hopeful.

Legend had sort of stepped back after being addressed directly, watching the tensions escalate as panic gripped some of the gathered cats. Several other loners had already bolted. Legend was curious, but not stupid. Sure, he could fight if he needed to, but really, if one didn't need to in Leafbare, better to conserve energy. He was having doubts that he would have much luck at this point finding a lovely lady to curl up with for the night, but if one happened to ask for his help with all this...? Well, he did have trouble saying no to a pretty face. Otherwise, he would likely clear out and find a good place to lay low until the stench of dogs cleared. Bonus of being a loner, afterall; you only have to be concerned with yourself. Kept things simple.

Sandburr didn't like the feel of anxiety in the air. The smell of fear. Ot was making him nervous in turn though he didn't understand why. His only experience with dogs had been back in his kittypet life as a show cat. They weren't particularly scary, though maybe that's because the twolegs kept them in line. Out here?

No thanks. He was ready to head back to camp with the rest.

Shadedancer growled to herself, massive bushy tail whipping back and forth in irritation. Cowards, the lot of them. What were they afraid of? A bunch of mangy mutts? She wanted to see these Warriors in action, ser how fast they could send those pups fleeing with tails between their legs. She had already started to wonder curiously if their blood would be similar to the fox's, or would it be more like their usual prey? Haha, mouse dogs. Some of them looked like overgrown mousebrains, in her opinion.

Ugh, this would be disappointing now if they all just went back home. So much for this Gathering being entertaining.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:00 pm
Shadowstar had to sigh, she didn't know if it was for disappointment or resignation. The numbers weren't in her favor. It seems her argument a dead note. Sure, there were a few ready to fight but more of them were ready to go back to camp. She commented to Barkfang, "I think we are wasting our breath, and precious time. Lightningclan didn't have to face the dogs like Rockclan did. Looks like its the hard way." If they got devastated this time, Brightstar would take it far more serious.

Without the numbers her plan just didn't work. Surprisingly, it seemed Cardinalwhisper was able to convey her argument, her feelings wtihout a word. Or a sound, not hearing that kit purr cut through her fear with an unnerving knife.

Flamedapple would likely be proud of her kit.

"If it is the will of the clan to return, then we need to start planing a defense immediately. Evacuation plans and diversion are first priorities."
If they didn't fight together, then they would have to deal with it a part. She wasn't giving up, not putting aside the call for action. Just tightening the circle if the warriors were not with her. A leader is nothing if no one follows.

Autumnriver had an idea, a small dark part of her didn't mind the idea of the dogs running through Lightningclan territory but she wasn't foxhearted enough to wish actual harm. It just wasn't fair that Brightstar can talk like this was nothing, no threat at all, They didn't know what it was like!

Revel1984
Speaking to Barkfang directly

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:09 pm
Owlheart stayed right behind Foxcry unable, or unwilling to leave her alone. He was there when Barkfang talked to her, standing silently for a few moments. He knew her, growing up in the same clan but didn't have much interaction. It was more a an awkward nod to greet her. She certainly had strong feelings.

Strenght ran in the clan apparently. Though after what Foxcry told him earlier, the tom was weary.

Autumnriver caught his attention. Tensing up, his ears folded back at the idea of going back there. The last trip was not fun, at all. Going back there at all didn't suite him well. However, if it would keep his clan safe, it might be worth the trip. Another life or death trip to the two legs. Yay.

belloblossom
Owlheart is stood by

Revel1984

Chisato Mikami

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:54 pm
Brightstar watched thornslash as he agreed, that nailed shadowstars case's coffin shut in her eyes, if even one other cat believed that they should go back she wasnt going to lead them to their death. She met his eyes a moment and then looked around at the other cats. Brightstar lashed her tail as shadowstar spoke again. "Yes... If.... thats the statement going around, Im not going to stay here and wait for an if, that can be avoided by leaving." Brightstar blinked and looked to Autumnriver. "And you volunteer? Because i do insist that we go home, After hearing what the cats are saying, You are more then welcome to take your own fur to the dogs... But Lightningclan wont be.... So you may choose, Autumnriver, to stay and go home, where all will be well, or you may go and play with the dogs, we will celebrate your sacrifice." She spat and a looming cloud covered the moon a moment and she turned her eyes up. But then she turned to look at the others. "Then you may follow him to the dogs" Her eyes flashed in the moonlight. And that was when Barkfang spoke and Brightstar snarled, it was only Starclan that stilled her paws. The moon went completely dark. She shook herself. "Starclan isnt happy... This gathering is over... Lightningclan is going home..." She pinned a look to Autumnriver, "You can come home or find yourself out of Lightningclan lands... your choice." She jumped down from the rock and walked through... "Lets go!" She nodded at the lightningclan cats who agreed going home was the option.

"WHAT HOME?! Lightningclan?! Are you sure thats your home?!" She rounded on Autumnriver. "The dogs arent here!!! We havent seen them... only heard them, and smelled them on a loner... who could have come from anywhere... AND as Wildstripe pointed out, was unharmed!" She bristled the moon still eerily dark. "Of course i do, but it seems you dont... The code also says in no uncertain terms that the word of leader is the code.... Also Defend YOUR clan.... Unless this is a challenge to my leadership...in which case i am pleased to tell you you may leave at anytime... and you dont need to worry about my leadership." She flicked her tail. "Autumnriver wants to lead you all to be dog food... Ill be back in my den warm and sleeping.... Not because i know you are leading them somewhere... but because i know my clan will be safe... far away from gnashing teeth. IT has nothing to do with riverclan or lightningclan... it has to do with the safety of the clan... How many cats do i send to the slaughter? Only to possibly have them still find their way to the clan now with a taste for cat blood.... Especially if they are loose to the north where we just settled lightningclan is going to expand to?! "

Timberfall tipped his ears back and looked over Petalnose, "Its going to be fine, im sure... ill be back to you in no time, Dogs slayed and you will be safe!" He gave a soft purr and then looked back to the leaders. He would go if they called to go.

Foxfur was certainly proud of Cardinalwhisper. While he would follow his leader religiously, he couldnt be prouder that she got her point through the noise. He looked back to shadowstar and then tried to catch cardinalwhispers eyes to show a proud look as a pseudo adoptive dad he tried. And he would for sure tell flamedapple.

Shatteredstar sat next to leopardthroat, her pelt brushing his, although he wouldnt feel it. She whispered in his ear. "Home.... you will be well...." She frowned over the cats and at the arguing leaders. This was not the moment for arguing, but it wasnt the moment for battle either.

(Alright folks, Tallies say that the more convincing argument is to go back to the clans! So even if begrudgingly, the cats that want to chase down the dogs see what the others are saying and thats what they decide to do!

SO That actually means this meta is pretty much over! BUT! Amazing things are coming! And we can keep going a bit longer to get some reactions and conclusions in.

Be on the look out in the next week for clans to open. Upset about your leadership being cowardly? Worried your leader is gonna serve you up as dog chow? Just feel your can can be a good leader, Just pretty much got thrown out of the clan? (*Eyes Autumnriver*) Well then maybe making a clan is for you, figure out a reason you are leaving, ie what about leadership are you feeling you need to change, and then start looking for followers. And YES loners can for sure start their own clan! More info will be coming up once we post the clan thread, but start thinking about possible ideas. You will need to get followers, at least 9 more cats, a deputy and a cat interested in being a medicine cat, and then 7 clan cats, so you have at least a dawn patrol and a dusk partol. Though the more the merrier! And i mean cats gonna be tired. Also look out for a new map with lightningclans new territory!-for now- xD)  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:40 pm
Autumnriver’s ears laid flat on his head. Even as Brightstar spoke to him, he didn’t flinch or back away. Was he really challenging her? Did she really think that hiding in her den was the safest thing to do right then? No, knowing where your enemy was, dealing with it and making the forest safe for all the cats present was more important. He didn’t want to see his friends hurt again. If Spiderleg knew about the dog threat, he would hide. The flash backs would be too much for him.

“You’re right,” Autumnriver said, a weird calm overtaking his demeanor. “Lightning clan hasn’t been home in a long time. You want to run and hide in your dens like a coward, that’s your decision. You have too many cats there. They will draw those dogs to you and then what will you do? Loose half or all your clan you swore to protect. You will lose everything you worked for, Brightstar. If we don’t learn from history, it’s doomed to repeat itself, only this time it will be Lightningclan that asks Riverclan for help, for shelter.” He looked at Shadowstar, sighing as he did so. “I’m sorry, Shadowstar. I just wanted to help, for the sake of all the cats in the forest. Dogs are a threat to everyone, NOT just ONE clan.”

With his last words, he turned to leave.

((Just to clarify, he is going to make sure the dogs don't harm any cats... that is all))  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff