Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Badgerclaw/Greyleaf/Softfeather] Meeting Her Mate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:24 pm
User Image
Badgerclaw had been anticipating this meeting for some time. He had known that it would have to happen, because Greyleaf and Softfeather were so close. Of course he already knew Softfeather, them being fellow warriors and whatnot, but he had never gotten to know her, know her before today.

As her reputation had it, she had a discerning eye for which tomcats were worth her time and which were not. The lastest rumor within LightnignClan whispered that Timberfall was the tom that held her interest. As he recalled, the tomcat was large and muscular, with one eye and a multitude of other scars. Meanwhile, Badgerclaw, with his smooth pelt and not a scratch on him... Well, the two couldn't be more different. Timberfall was a fighter and Badgerclaw could pull his weight in a fight if he was fighting to protect his loved ones, but otherwise...

"I hope I make a good impression." He said to Greyleaf, happy that she had opted to join him. He wasn't sure he'd be able to make it without his mate at his side. "You did tell her to meet us here, right?" They were right beside the Fresh Kill Pile. Even with RockClan continuing to share their prey, it still managed to have a piece or two upon it. "Do you think she'll be returning from her hunting patrol soon?" How ironic, he thought, that Softfeather would be returning from a hunt, only to go out with Badgerclaw and Greyleaf. Still, the Clans needed to be fed and Badgerclaw was happy to have something to do with his paws when he met Greyleaf's judgemental sister.

AlicornPlayhouse
I figured I'd put it on the timeline for RockClan/LightningClan, since that's when Grey/Badger got together; I'd guess the Softfeather introduction would happen prior to the Great Battle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:54 pm
User Image Greyleaf was quite excited about this. Ever since she'd gotten together with Badgerclaw all she had spoken about to her sister was her excitement about the tomcat, how fantastic his pelt was, his glimmering eyes and kind mannerisms. She was head over tail and she couldn't wait for her sister to meet this cat. She wasn't too fond of her sisters antics and how she treats the idea of kits or a mate, but none the less she loved her sister dearly.

Though to most Badgerclaw may seem simplistic, in a clan of cats with fantastic colors and markings all around, to Greyleaf, he was perfect. He may not be the strongest or the bravest, but his gentle personality sent her heart into a frenzy. Greyleaf wasn't searching for a cat she that would give her kittens the best genes, she was searching for a cat that would give her and their future kittens a good life, and one she could give a good life in return. Badgerclaw was the perfect tom for that. If anything, this was a test to her sister, and Greyleaf was just waiting for the moment Softfeather would criticize her for her choice because of a reason other than love, because if she did, Greyleaf wouldn't be happy.

"Oh, you silly tom." She purred affectionately. "I'm positive she'll love you." Greyleaf tried to reassure the other, bumping her flank against his with a smile. She couldn't stand the thought of her poor mate being worried, but this had to happen. "Of course! If she doesn't show up I'll be having a firm word with her, you don't need to worry about it. I'm sure she'll be back soon." Greyleaf insisted once more. She was very happy to be hunting off with Badgerclaw and her oh so beloved sister. And, anyway, even if Softfeather wasn't fond of Badgerclaw by the end, GREYLEAF was fond of Badgerclaw, and she wasn't letting Softfeather change her mind.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:46 am
Badgerclaw was comforted by his mate's assurance, but as he spotted the StarClan blessed warrior, pink markings clear on her pelt, he couldn't feel a bit of anxiety crawl under his pelt like fleas running through his fur. Resisting the urge to lick his chest, he watched when Softfeather came through the entrance followed by the rest of the hunting patrol she'd been assigned to. She lay the mouse on the fresh kill pile and then started over to where Badgerclaw sat with his mate. He watched as she approached and dipped his head when she got within talking distance.

"Good day, Softfeather. Thank you for meeting with us." He managed with a smile.

Softfeather had always been a bit jealous that Greyleaf had found herself settled with a mate so early on in her life. While Softfeather had been off trying to court any and every tom who could provide her with strong kittens, her sister had managed to find a single tom to settle with for their entire lives. Beyond that, Greyleaf hadn't even been announcing to the Clan of her singlehood, unlike Softfeather certainly had.

Yet, she was happy for her sister. Greyleaf was hard-working and compassionate. She deserved every kind word that was offered to her and from what her sister had told her of Badgerclaw, he was full of kind words and names for her.

How sappy. She thought as she looked at the tomcat with a discerning eye. But I suppose there are some cats who could find it romantic. And fi my sister is one of them, then I must keep my thoughts to myself in this regard. She thought before she smiled.

"Hello Badgerclaw." She replied, before turning to her sister, moving forward to rub her cheek against Greyleaf's. "Hello Greyleaf." She purred, before pulling back and looking between the two cats. "So, off to another hunt?" She mewed, before turning back from the way she came. "Would you like to lead or shall I?" She inquired, her smile plastered on her muzzle.

Badgerclaw wasn't sure how to reply. Was this a test? Did Softfeather find hunting back to back as tedious as Badgerclaw worried she did? He looked to Greyleaf for guidance, before mewing.
"Lead the way, Softfeather." And smiling too. Was that the right move? Thank goodness Greyleaf was so much easier to understand than her sister!

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff