Michael Cross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen of the world to the first episode of Haven! Tonight, we have fantastic show for you all. But first, how about the insane Halloween Havoc?

Kyle Moore: That’s right, Cross. Halloween Havoc was cray cray and tonight isn’t going be any different We seen the crowning of a new National Champion after Kana Samoa defeating Shadow Tiger.

Michael Cross: To Tiger’s defense he wasn’t going in full strength against Kana. I do not envy poor La Chief tonight. He’s going be the full wrath of Shadow Tiger later tonight.

Kyle Moore: Doesn’t matter! If he wants to be the champion of Haven, he will face any opponent that is thrown at him. Or do you want a part time champion like some other federation out there?

Michael Cross: He was fighting champion to the end, Moore. Another champion was in action at Halloween Havoc. Alicia Armand retains the GWA Women's championship after she able to defeat the likes of Lana Leone and Eliza.

Kyle Moore: Ken is one lucky dude to have Alicia Armand by his side. Any guy out there would do anything to get a chance with her or someone like her. I mean if I didn’t hurt my knee back in middle school playing dodgeball, I would totally have chance with her.

Michael Cross: I’m going act like you didn’t say that last part. Anyways, Ken is riding on all-time high after defeated Mister Mirage in the Treat or Trick match. Our fearless leader, Mr. Marrow has special announcement to start this show out.

Camera cuts to the GM office with Mr. Marrow sitting behind a large wood desk talking on a phone smiling as he talks to the person on the other end. Quinn hangs up the phone and puts the phone onto the wood desk. “I just got inform that Haven is picking the opponent for the GWA World Heavyweight champion Cartwright at Starrcade. But first thing first, later tonight we are going to determine the number one contender for The National Championship. The match is going be between couple newer wrestlers to GWA in general. It’s always good to try something new. That’s why I picking these two gentlemen for the task at hand trying to defeat the new National Champion Kana Samoa. It’s going be Marcus Damone vs Jake Roman to have the right to face Kana at Starrcade.

The wrestler I have decided that will face Cartwright at Starrcade and will get the chance to bring the GWA World Heavyweight Championship to Haven. The man that I’m putting the hopes of Haven hosting the World Heavyweight Championship is Ken Armand. He shown guts and drive when he was able to better Mister Mirage at Halloween Havoc and walked out with his soul in tac. So, Ken no pressure but, everyone is watching you.”

Marrow smiles slightly as his phone begins to ring again. He picks up the phone and slowly turns the back of the black chair toward the camera.