Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
Cotton Burrow - Tuner Shop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:32 pm
Cotton Burrow
User Image
The Cotton Burrow is the Shop and home of Ring Rider Artemis Wight, or as she is often called, Cottontail Beatz. The building is a 3 story complex.

Bottom Floor
User Image
Garage and tuner workshop

1st Floor
User Image
Kitchen and Living room area

2nd Floor
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bedrooms. One belongs to her (left) and the other is her brother's (right)

Rooftop
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:33 pm
tuning information here  

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:39 pm
User Image
Ring - Tuner xxxxxxxxxαятємιs ωιɢнтxxxxxxxxxCottontail Beatz
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

A drop of sweat ran down her forehead and threatened to enter one of her eyes. Setting down a cardboard box with a slight thud on the floor Artemis wiped it with the back of her right hand. A deep breath entered as a slow and loud sigh escaped her lungs. Moving was never fun. It was hard work. Packing into puzzles like a giant puzzle piece, then hauling them off to a car, drive to the new place, haul everything into the new place then the long process of unpacking and organizing the new place. The first three stages were done. Now, Artemis was in the heavy lifting part of taking everything from the vehicle to her new home. She would worry about organizing later, that was going to take its time. At the moment she merely wished she had someone to help her with taking boxes into the house, especially the heavier ones. It wasn’t that she couldn’t do it on her own, just would be nice if a certain someone wasn’t off doing something else during this stage. He would just have to make it up to her later and she already had an idea as to how!.

Standing up straight she leaned back stretching the muscles in her back. Rolling the sleeves of her hoodie back past her elbows she exited the room she was in, heading back outside to the driveway where the rented vehicle waited with more boxes inside. This process would continue until either someone showed up to take her attention off of it, or she finished on her own.

::Acc.::25 ::Str.::25 ::Sta.::25 ::Jump::25 ::Air.::25
D Rank

With: No one
Action:Unloading moving boxes from moving van

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:48 pm
User Image

A long sigh left her lips as she put the final box down onto the ground with a loud plop, of course there was nothing fragile in there or else she never would have just dropped it like she had. Hands on her hips she leaned back almost losing her own balance as she stretched out her back. She was content and satisfied having done all that work by herself but her rest would have to wait as her phone began to ring with an alarm. What did she have a reminder for? Looking over it she blinked as she noticed what it was for, the party was today!? She had completely forgotten. Quickly she rummaged through one of the boxes of clothing, bath supplies and popped into a quick shower. As soon as she was able she was out the door and on her way to the event.

D Rank

With: No one
Action:Leaving home to event

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:11 pm
User Image

Back on her feet Artemis swatted dirt and gravel from her legs and skirt as she gave her brother a quick glare before playfully turning her head away and slightly up in the air with a slight snort from her mouth. It was as if his act had offended her, though in truth it hadn’t. Shocked… yes. Offend… nah. She wasn’t raised to be no cry baby. Despite her more petite like frame she was tough. With a few glides she then spun and circled him in a backwards motion. ”God you are heavy. Felt like I got hit by a train. And to think you weren’t even trying….” The thought of how bad it could have been made her shudder as she then strolled up to her shop/home front door. ”Guess I owe you a set of treks… Once all s**t is unpacked of course.”

D Rank

With: Apollo
Action:Entering house

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:34 pm
User Image

"Don't give me that. Storm riding has no mercy. Besides, it's disrespectful to hold back in this sport. You can be offended, but I'll do it again" While his words were serious, he knew that Artemis was probably not serious. She probably had an idea of how the match was going to go. Stripping off his shirt, his necklace swung a little as he would place it off to the side. He was home now, "New pair of treks indeed. I was trying. I could of went harder, but was no need. I not trying to injure you." He admits before looking at the boxes. So many things still needing to be unpacked! He would start to move some around so it looked less cluttered. After some movement, he would sit down in a chair and look towards Artemis. "How have your day been? I am sorry I wasn't here. Bad habits die hard. I got suspended from school"

::Acc.::65 ::Str.::75 ::Sta.::50 ::Jump::0 ::Air.::32.5
C Rank

With: Arty a
b]Action:Eating

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:04 am
User Image

He was serious, he took a bit after their mother in that sense, while Artemis tended to take after their father with illy time jokes and a lack of taking things seriously when they perhaps should. Life was too short not to enjoy though. Artemis just shrugged at his answers. No point trying to emphasis she was messing with him. After 18 years plus 9 months shared in a uterus he knew her well enough. He wasn’t some stranger to play a game of who is wittier with. Artemis was not superior to her brother. He was equal. He too was a god, even if he didn’t go around spewing it like she did.

Not being in the mood to deal with the boxes just yet, it was past midnight after all, she moved to plop down on the couch but stopped as her eyes caught sight of the blood on his shirt again. His words about suspicion only helped her sudden change in task. She sighed as she looked for a specific box. As she kneeled near it and rummaged to find her first aid kit she would reply. ”Boring compared to yours it would seem.” She commented about her day. ”Why don’t you just take online classes and just stop getting suspended all the time?” Artemis had been homeschooled most of her life, the only time she went to actual school was junior high and some of highschool, but even then she ended up dropping out. Classes were boring. She was smart. She had technically done high school when homeschooled. The only reason she had gone to school was to have a bit of a social life, though that nipped her in the butt after a while.

Getting up with the first aid kit in hand she moved towards her brother and sat next to him on the couch. ”Let me see.”

D Rank

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:17 am
User Image

"If I was to choose to do online classes I probably will never get anything done. I would spend my time doing things like storm riding and storm riding. Maybe a side of storm riding" He commented, feeling the blood settle on his chest. He knew what was coming. He saw as she was looking through her boxes. He knew she was getting the first aid kit and it was about to be a pain if she used the anti-bacterial stuff that felt like an open flame to the body. "Your days could be just like mines. But maybe that's not what good for you. Atleast we don't have to worry about walking in on our parents. My eyes still can't recover from last time with mother..." He informed as he would chuckle. Soon she would end up coming to sit by him and look him over. He would let her doctor on him while trying to figure out exactly what the kids issue were at his school. Sometimes he ran shirtless in P.E class and the women look at him with such a strange look. They just turn away and shriek. Some even faint. He didn't get it .

OOC :Shitty post but something

C Rank

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:07 pm
User Image

Her brother had a point with his online classes comment. ”But you don’t do stuff now either…. though I guess you go more for the social life~” The last bit was more of a jest, a tease, but could there be truth to it? After all her brother couldn’t have his precious brawls if he didn’t “socialize”. His was quick to shift the topic to her days being like his. ”They could be but then who would bandage you up?” She questioned as she put some liquid onto a piece of cotton. ”You know what me socializing ends up doing.” Her face took a bit of a serious tone. Ever since he had gone to juvi she had stopped going to high school. She had graduated online courses anyways. Being with people her own age had done quite the number on her. ”Goddesses like myself shouldn’t stood so low to interact with others. They can come to me if they please.” And there it was, their fathers trait in her. A mechanism of sorts to put herself above situations that were hard. Either way she did still have a high image of herself, someone had too, no one was going to be there to hold her hand everyday to tell her she was amazing. She was going to have to do it.

Artemis waited for him to finish speaking before applying what was bound to even make him twitch. ”Ah yes…. those two…. really did a number on us. One is a flirt beyond measure and the other traumatized for life,” she jested again as she finally cleaned the wounds. She put as little pressure as possible to avoid causing more pain. ”Don’t worry, I will make sure you aren’t around or stick to the room if I ever get a Lo~ver~ Artemis teased as she got the bandages and placed them around the wound. While she was joking, there was a chance maybe she would bring a lucky someone home. She had desires after all, she just needed to find someone worthy of her attention, which she figured would take quite some time.

”There. Done.”

D Rank

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:53 am
User Image

"I guess that's one way to go about it. A social life through slashing down my enemies with my fangs one by one. It's great. I love it" It wasn't the regular socializing like being with friends and stuff but it was something. When she commented about bandaging him up, he would just start to chuckle. "You shouldn't blame yourself for that. I am fine. That's....behind us" It was the most Apollo ever said about that situation or about something emotional to begin with. He usually stayed out of it. When she said her goddess line, he would simply nodded. Of course. That's the truth. When she applied the medicine, it would make him twitch but he didn't yell out in pain but hissed in a moanful tone of enjoyment. The sting. He was a true masochist. Licking his lips, he would shake his head at her comment about their parents. They were two weirdos who love he couldn't possibly understand. He tried to understand it but it just wasn't something he could grasp. And this was coming from a person who could jump off buildings and not kill himself with skates! "Hmmm. I doubt I will be around. Need me to disappear I can always just beat up some random person. I can find ways make myself busy" He adds before getting up. With his wounds patched up nicely, he was going to find him something to eat. Going to the kitchen, there wasn't anything there. Looking back at Artemis, he pressed a button. "Take out it is?" This was probably most animated he ever been. Then again, he was only truly animated inside around Artemis.

C Rank

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:04 am
User Image

The brunette let out an amused scoff as her brother talked about finding someone to beat up anytime she needed alone time, if she did get someone special in her life. "Oh my. I can see it now. You approaching a poor soul and starting up a fight cuz 'your sister wanted to get laid'" Her scoffed turned into a warm chuckle which lasted a good little while. Wiping a tear that had formed from the effort she finished the topic. "Well then. Let the world hope it doesn't come to it." She jested with a quick tongue sticking out of her mouth for a second. Leaning back on the couch she laid her back on the cushions and plopped her legs on her brothers lap, stretching them out as he talking about take out. "Sure. Sounds good. You can pick the place."

D Rank

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:13 am
User Image

The delivery would come up to the door and knock. It was already paid for so Apollo would open the door and collect the food. It was an absurd amount for just two people but 5 rolls of sushi was just for Apollo himself to eat. Having a whole bag to himself, he would give Artemis the other bag before sitting back down on the couch. Starting to divulge into the food, he would almost forget Artemis was there for a moment as he started eating kinda of sloppily. He at least tried to have some manners around Artemis. Something about showing worth as a god. Or something like that.

C Rank

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[Roleplay Forum] Tokyo