Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Melrose Investments
Melrose Investments - Sonya's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:22 pm
User Image

Welcome to my office. This is where I spend most of my day. Making appointments, speaking with my accountant, having conference calls, and all the fun stuff that comes with Running Melrose Investments. My lovely assistant is always not to far away helping me stay on track. This is where the dreams start or end.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:31 am
User Image

❝There is no success without preparation.❞

Not even bothering to go through the front entrance, she parked her candy red BMW around back. Going through the back door, she would take the private elevator up to her office on the top floor of the building. Her heels could be heard echoing through the empty hall ways of the office build as she exited the elevator. "You are being unreasonable." Layla told her. "Why are you so mad about him working for that company?" Sonya was ignoring her inter she-demon. This was business not personal. They were on some fishy s**t and she needed some answers. Opening the door, she was pissed off because it seems he didn't understand the fact she meant 30 minutes. As a matter of fact, she had given him ample enough time to get here. He had better be walking in the door in the next few moments or she was going to be mad about more than his job title.

occ: Sonya's Outfit, Sonya's pearl jewelry set, Sonya's updo hair

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Sonia
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [500]
→ Acceleration: [150]
→ Battle Strength: [150]
→ Stamina: [125]
→ Jump: [75]
→ Air Time: 112.5 secs.

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:19 pm
Usien, Prince of the Ring Road
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Appearing at the front, he would put his hands in his pockets as he started to walk through the front of the Melrose property. Of course, he didn't work there and he had no badge but the security guard knew what it was. She knew who he was. In fact, she was a fan of the tuner. Rumors may even say she was jealous of her boss but she never did anything to show it or prove it. It wasn't obvious or shown which probably why she has her job still. Prince didn't acknowledge her. He just flashed a simple wave as he walked through the metal detector. It went off, but the guard didn't stop him as he continued walking through the ghost town in order to get to the one occupant. Taking the elevator, he would soon arrive to the floor Sonya was on and would end up walking into the office around about 10 minutes later from when Sonya had originally entered which probably didn't help his case. He was already on 10 when he entered. His crosses were highly present. His eyes would meet nothing. She wasn't there? The ********? How she wanted him to be there and not be there when he arrived? ANNOYED. TRULY ANNOYED was what he was feeling. Sitting in the chair of the boss woman, Patel was waiting. Waiting for her to show up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:47 pm
User Image

Having gotten pissed off because he knew damn well his was past his time, she got up to go to the break room down the hall. Making herself a cup of coffee, she would put creme and sugar in it. Stirring it and tasting to make sure it was to her liking, she would make her way back to her office. Walking in, she would look at what was sitting in her seat awaiting her return to the office. "To be a tuner, you really have bad timing." She said as she stood in the door way taking a sip from her mug. "Since you want to be the boss so badly and make decisions. I'll let you head this meeting Mister Boss man. I'll just ask my questions." She would walk in and take a seat in front of him. "I have a list here and depending on how you answer a question will determine how long this takes us to leave." Sitting her mug down on the table, she crossed her ankles. "My first question is: Why didn't you tell me you were working for Cyber Customs Solutions?" Picking up her cup, she took a sip. "My second question: Have you seen the news?" Putting the cup back down, she stared at him hard. She knew that Patel was out and in all honesty, she didn't give a s**t. She was one too, but this was all business not fun.

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [500]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:14 am

Kicked back in the chair, his feet would be resting on the table when she finally came to the meeting that she had requested. Looking at her, he would scoff a little at her side comment about tuning and being bad with timing. His timing was perfect. He chose for his timing to be what it was because it wasn't the point of commanding him like some kind of dog. "The King of Ring Road doesn't have a timing issue. If my timing isn't matching yours then obviously I didn't want to be here when requested. Fair enough? " Patel answered before sitting up. His feet would meet the floor as he looked more like a wannabe CEO now. She tried to play a little game. Him heading the meeting but yet she was taking lead with the questions. Even so-called relinquishing power, she couldn't allow for someone else to have power and take lead. There she goes again taking point. Her leading questions weren't a surprise. The second one was...interesting but he wasn't caught off guard thanks to the coffee shop visit. The question was, how to respond.

"After the death of Mrs. Ainsworth that left me without a job I could have sworn you told me to go out and get a hobby if I am not mistaken. I didn't know I needed to go and approve my hobby with you before I moved forward with it. I guess it was something that you forgot to mention. My dear mistress." He commented with major sarcasm for the last part of his statement. What was it? She didn't approve of his hobby? Was that it? Why was Patel so defensive? "I have seen the news. What are you trying to get at? I already working on that situation but you make it seem like I have their blood on my hands. Emotions mess up perfection. Or should I be mad and be to the edge to act a fool like I am sure you are? Is that it?" He wondered before going through her drawer and taking out a tablet and some paper. "Anymore questions?" Usien was conscious, mentally sighing at the mental gymnastics the two were trying to do. This is honestly unnecessary. Why are you two so extra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:57 pm
User Image

Sonya sat up straight in her chair and stared him down. It seemed he was up for trading blows. As he answered her questions, she had to admit, he was a chip off the old block with his quick witted responses. He was the grandson of Zane Daisetsu no doubt, but this wasn't over by a long shot. "Well mister man. Since you have all the answers to everything that I have asked and a smart a** mouth fancy me this darling and let me correct you." Putting her coffee cup on the table, she would clear her throat. "No one said that you had to clear her hobby through them my little sub. I was just hoping you'd be smart enough to do your research before you just start working for someone. Next, I would never think that working for this company meant that your family blood is on your hands, but you know they are responsible for their deaths thanks to Axon. I wasn't trying to act a fool at the party. I was actually trying to keep some order because two young and dumb knuckleheads were trying to start a fight with Axon. Instead of them jumping him like smart people they were fighting each other. Which I must say was funny as hell and got us put out." Once she was done, she picked up her coffee cup, lend back in her chair, and took a nice long sip from it. "I have no other questions. Meeting dismissed if you want to go. I got what I needed from you. I need to get CCS on the phone and let them know I'll be making an investment in their company. Just so you know be prepared for the meeting." Continuing to sit there, she's continue with her coffee until it was gone. He was dismissed unless there was something else on his mind.

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [500]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:55 pm

"Correct me then" He retorted as he awaited her assault. The first response wasn't too bad. She expected that to be crazier. She just went straight to the point. She was making the assumption he didn't do his research into the company. It's like she was acting like he just went into everything blind. He wasn't digging up their past and medical records and s**t but he knew enough about them to feel confident it was something interesting to keep him busy. The fact she was dropping the answers to the most obvious questions in the world someone may have, he didn't flinch. He just took the information in stride. "That would be surprising if it wasn't so obvious. If they feel they want to try to fight for right to fight him then they can, but it's obviously not the smartest idea I would think. " He replied before sighing. She said the meeting was dismissed but he didn't leave his chair. "You don't have to invest in the company. There is no need for that. It's like you looking over me like some ******** kid. I got this handled on my own Sonya. I don't need you peaking over everything like you got to clean up someone's mess." Patel snarled. He was pissed. HE wasn't sure why he was so pissed off by this situation but yet here he was.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:44 am
User Image

Inching up in her chair, she was about to smack him down talking to her like that. Who in the hell he thought his was talking to her any kind of way? It was almost like something came over her and before she could think she had pulled halfway across the desk by his shirt. "Listen here you ******** spoiled a** brat. I don't know who the ******** you think you are talking to and I don't know what your ******** problem is, but talk to me again like you done lost your mind little boy. I am going to beat your a** like it is your fault." Grabbing him by the throat, she squeezed really hard. "Do I freaking make myself clear?" She growled before letting him go. Getting up from her seat, she had to pace the room to calm herself before saying what was next on her mind. "I am investing in them because I need to keep them on my radar. It is only a smart business move because I will know at all times what they are doing. This has nothing to do with you. I am playing a games of chest while your stuck on checkers. The point is to build trust and then take them down."

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [500]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:48 pm

"
It was becoming apparent that she was definitely in a mood. Being snatched up, Patel still didn't back down. Forget that. it was one of those arguments that probably shouldn't happen and didn't need to happen if effective communication was occurring. However, it wasn't. They weren't being effective. They were just trying to get into each other's skin. As the air started to become restricted, his crosses glowed as he glared at her. A few seconds saved her as he was about to unleash a tazing sensation from his body thanks to his air trek technology. Fortunately, he would let it be. No need for the company building to get damaged. He didn't answer her. He just let silence be the answer as he was let go. The tension becoming thicker and thicker.

Did she just say he was stuck on checkers? Did she not just admit she was trying to keep her peace earlier? She acting like she had everything figured out. Yes
she was investing but how much information did she thinks he was going to get out of these people? A tour yes? Their secret plans laid out in a speech? No. It was
like she was watching way too much riverdale. His head would start to hurt, the need for chocolate milk becoming more and more apparent as the night was winding on.
What was it he was going to do about this all? He wasn't sure. For now, he just got up and started heading out of the office. This was useless!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:39 pm
User Image

There it was. All out there on the table and two pissed people. She really didn't care. It was what it is. He could leave and not come back for all she cared right now. All she needed was so answers and got damn it, she was gonna get some. Sitting at her desk, she started making phone calls and had it all arranged. This was becoming harder and harder to deal with. Plus with the anger fading away, the depression was starting to sit in faster than need be. Texting her assistant, she said make her an appointment with her therapist asap. Not only did she need a session, she needed to make sure her meds were up to par. Maybe it was just the added stress or she really was slipping farther into it. Didn't matter because it needed to be solved before things got out of hand.

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [500]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:37 pm

"
Prince did not look back. They needed their space and that was apparent. He had received a call from the company. Good, that meant some extra work could get his mind off of things. Sending a text message, he would let them know that he would be on his way shortly and would start to head out. Would he come back home tonight? Would he stay with Sonya? Probably not and that wasn't going to be the smart idea considering that there was so much
that was going on. No matter what though, Prince was someone that didn't
turn back on his convictions. Even if they were not smart or the wrong ones.

[Roleplay Forum] Melrose Investments

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff