Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
Cyber Customs Solutions INC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Oye, vamos!"

Puerto rican accent thick as he called on his boys to hop in the whip. Driving in Japan was hell and he couldn't be bothered, so passenger seat it was. Where to? Well, apparently he was invited to a party of some sort. Upscale type too. As long as there were gatas, he was down. Breaking out an eighth of high-grade, fingers went to work as he dismantled the bud. There was no rolling tray so he had to improvise, and used the invitation paper of which he didn't exactly read thoroughly. The word "party" was enough to catch his attention.

"Pass me the roll-up..."

Retrieving the cigar package from his boy in the back seat, he opened it and began unraveling the roll-up before dumping the "guts" back in the package. Filling the leaf with the herb, fingers twisted up. Blunt to lip, flame to blunt. One puff, two puff, ghost inhale. Grabbing the paper from his lap, red hues gave it a once over. Eyes squinted, he exhaled.

A slight chuckle before shrugging it off, he reached for the volume knob and turned the music up. Zooming across the city in the hotbox, they eventually arrived.

"Pull in the alley."

'Business Casual, eh?'

Pulling down the visor and opening the mirror, he adjusted his blazer before sliding a pair of black shades onto his face. A spritz of cologne, and he was on his way. Alas, he arrived. Fashionably late, as usual. Just in time to applaud the winner of some prize, her name sounded like gibberish in all honesty. Moving through the masses he snagged a glass of celebratory champagne before seating himself, the aroma of flower followed him despite cologne. It wasn't meant to mask the smell anyway. Ladies love a guy who smells good.

“As promised, it is time to present the latest technology that the company is working on. Thanks to a few partners, we have been able to obtain the necessary parts needed for this project. Please sit back and enjoy. I am willing to answer all questions at the end of the presentation.”

Eyes narrowed beneath dark shades. What could this latest technology be, and where did this company come from? For now, he would comply. And he did.

Until.

"That’s not the best. That’s just a clown who got lucky! We are doing this to promote equality."

The puerto rican stood up.

"And just who are you to decide what Storm Riding will be?"

Paco didn't like the direction this presentation was going. Some newcomer strolls in and invites everybody to drink and fill their bellies while the topic of discussion was the future of Storm Riding. Someone who had probably never put on a pair of AT's, and if he did he must have been speaking from experience. The whole spill about being disadvantaged sounded like someone who was afraid of competition. None of it sat right with him, and honestly he was a few notches from crashing this "party".

Noble Negative J3T

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 170 [ 000 ]
  • Acceleration: [120]
  • Strength: [50]
  • Stamina: [00[ 50/50 ]
  • Jump: [00]
  • Air Time: [00.00]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [010%]

• Tune Up Status
    • Speed: [00]
    • Strength: [00]
    • Stamina: [00]
    • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
    • Mod 1: ] Modification Type | Effect 01]
    • Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]
    • Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]
    • Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status: "Who the ******** does this puta marica think he is?"

Trick Record:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:32 pm
The charades had simply gone on long enough. Especially when a partner of hers came up with insistence that he pardoned such a photographer's rudeness. No. She was hardly in any trouble at all.

"I'm truly no bodyguard. While I can do good at quite the job, truth is Dannis is a fiery independent woman who can take care of herself. None of you are in any danger for taking photos at a privately public event, esguichos."

There was trouble beginning to arise, however. That began to the cut to social media. Dannis was mildly seeing the likes on Instagram pile up to millions over her leopard print attire when everything cut at the quickest. An arched eyebrow raised in piqued interest. Had the show truly begun? No bother. She was already on a private feed in the first place. She tapped her bracelet, that in itself sending out a pseudo-morse clap to Alex and other disguised enforcers. Attention had now turn sharp. With a gesturing hand, Alex insisted on letting this photographer and her friend join him and Dannis at the table.

Mystery prizes. Hooray. Some random thick chick with an unpronounceable name had won something under her figurative chair. What was in store? Dannis had a few guesses as this Wandingo Zexicon continued on with his latest set of plans.

Oh, how she's heard this story over and over again. Everyone had some kind of nifty plan set out to stop the corruption of storm riding. ATP was beginning to fight back in a more efficient way, but it was not quite close to actually having a hand on Regalia. This man proposed that a more fighting chance could be given if everyone simply had one. Well, there was no fun in that and someone among the crowd was the first to erupt with negativity.

"Isn't that the Papi you threw in the slammer not too long ago," she shadily mused with a whisper while crossing her legs with grace and sipping some of the delicious moscato. "I remember someone finding it tempting to burst a nut at the thought of holdin-"

"You cheeky senhora. If he's such a tease to you, go ahead and introduce yourself. It would certainly be much better than hearing you sing Love on Top and Party in the bathroom again because we all know what you're doing in there the second you hit that one high octave."

Catty interactions amongst themselves because they were friends. Well, when in Rome as they say. Dannis stood up, her gloved hand reaching for a microphone from one of the employees nearby. Her hips swayed underneath the dark velvety leopard print dress as heels clicked against the marble floor. Time to pose questions of her own and oh, that little camera girl could get the ball rolling for her feed.

"Well, I think you've certainly heard an uproar. Let's play this from another angle, too." Dannis looked at the display. They were quite authentic, but who would ever be foolish enough to put such a regalia, cheaply made or not, out for someone to easily grasp? Simple, you didn't. Her brown eyes honed in on Wandissimo Zanadu. "You're asking for investors to shell money in a product they've yet to see firsthand. How certain can we be about its results in, as you say, taking out the filth?"

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:35 pm
User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADDWICK "Greedy Hyena" JAMESON
Rising Road

"Why love ANYONE else, when you can just love YOURSELF~!? Easy, because the WORLD is full of IDIOTS."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What kind of utter Sh*th*le is this place!?"
One step out of the limo, and it was clear to see the party had started without the one, the only, Mr. Awesome himself! The outrage! The utter, utter, OUTRAGE!!! No one normally dared to start a party without a Jameson present!!!! He was going to tell his mother about this outrage when he got home!!! It was not as if anyone else really called him Mr. Awesome though... He himself had come up with that. How could anyone else not though? Just look at him!! All handsomely dressed in this SMOKING suit and bandana! Why, he could see the ladies drooling now by all 4"7 of him!!! Not like they had a chance in hell with him!! He was too sexy for them! Unless they were his clone 100%, there was no getting through into the pants of this person. Thankfully most people were actually too good for him, and he was only a kid who loved himself. This was all mere fantasy in his head. There was no knocking that sense of ridiculousness out of his head.
Making way to the building itself was bad enough. With his head held high, and a perma-scowl on his face, he was ready to be the biggest little brat he always could be. That's what they get for not waiting for the main event! That poor security guard was about to face this shortness of terror.
"Oi!!!! You there!!! Ogre!!!!!"

Wasn't his first impression just amazing? His At's gleaming as big as his ego. The security guard couldn't even see him at first, completely overlooking the short kids head. How dare he!? How simply dare he!? It was not until Tad had grunted rather rudely, had he finally been spotted. Damn was this guy blind or what!? How could he miss such dazzling manliness!? Go**amn!!!!!! "About time doofus!!! The password is parts! Here is the damn invitation!" Of course, with such bravado, the purple-eyed little kid couldn't resist dramatically flapping the invitation over his head. He very well couldn't reach the bodyguard enough to swat him, instead resorting to rude swats against the body guards chest. No doubt he had pissed off this guard, whose own scowl was forming clear. Seeing such negative reaction only made this child smile bright with energy. "AHAHAAH!!!! You're getting annoyed by me!? A child!? HA!!! I come from a rich family that wipes their asses with better quality toilet paper then you will! For you to get mad at a child is pathetic! I can't blame you for being so jealous though! Wishing you could be as young as I am, rid of wrinkles and age. HAHAHA I bet you are thinking right now you wish your eyes were as big and adorable as mine! PFFFFFFT!!!! An old man with my eyes!!!! That's gross!!!! Someone ought to sue you!" Right now this guard was more wishing to hang him by the bandana in a tree!!! Trying to tell this kid to go in was about to happen. The moment he had warned him though... That was a mistake.
"What!? You don't let me in, I'm going to tell people you wanted me to see your van later!!!" Very good for crocodile tears, they were already making their debut. "That is sooooo CREEPY!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! THIS MAN THINKS I DON'T BELONG AT A PARTY LIKE THIS!!!!! HE WANTS ME IN HIS VAN!!! HIS VAN I TELL YOU!!!!" Good lord this child. With guests hearing the tail end of this kind of topic, telling him to enter just to shut his big mouth was the most wisest of solutions. This of course brought him from fake sadness and tears, straight back to a mischievous, devilish smile. "HMPH. That is what I thought! So funny though. I was about to bribe you with this money instead. That was the truth." Flashing out a big wad of cash from his wallet, straight from his pocket, the kid sauntered into the party before he could hear the security guard cursing him to hell and back.

"What the hell..." Walking in to see there was a giveaway, and now a sort of conference in process, this bored Tadd very quick. No ones eyes were on him!!! Was no one happy he was here!? Of course everyone else was busy, but it was not as if Tad was going to let that slide. For now, he more made his way to the buffet table, at the very end near the beverages. Hmm.... Fruit punch. He was going to spit in it, but there were people near the table. Damn. For now he resorted to grabbing some grub, before going to an empty seat, suling in boredom already.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias: Nightingale /// Lather Road
~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Make a diplomate out of her? Therese could not understand where this was suddenly coming from, and it was a bit of a surprise. Rosaline was proving herself to be quite the unpredictable benefactor for diplomacy itself. The smooth tone this princess was pulling gave no openings to see whether she was being truthful in her words, or if there was some hidden motive going on. The compliments were quite in time, with no hesitation. Sheer confidence this woman carried, which was not a bad trait, as long as she didn't mix confidence with arrogance. "I am very well feeling quite flattered Rosaline, you know how to make a woman blush." While flattered, Therese could take such compliments as exactly as they were, with no strings attached. The sexual orientation this woman swung for mattered not. Therese was one who enjoyed an equivalent exchange of tones and body language. This was surely meant to be in good fun altogether. That much was clear. Just as much as guessing the age of the young benefactor, which was clearly wrong. Only 15 she says. Only? She indeed carried herself as a young adult, and after hearing her companion speak of her experience, that much had made it clear as to why.

"I certainly cannot feel taken aback by intelligence. Having a high Iq, and passing very swiftly in your studies is more a feat to acknowledge, not to shun. Certainly, if more were to shun those with attributes as such, then it only proves humanity is truly un-blessed with sycophants, complete jocks, and reasons more to weep for humanity itself. It's more impressive then envious." Finishing off her glass after a few temptative sips, Therese had set the empty glass onto the table nearest to them, almost debating whether to grab another beverage right away. She would have loved to have done so, but it would seem their chatting would be interrupted by some woman on the mic. This only had spoken of a giveaway. Ah, so this explained the invitations a little more. To see the winner having been a woman who had greeted the room in such a loud, spontaneous manner, what luck they had for sure. Lady luck had blessed her this day indeed.
This same progression had occurred to moment someone else had began to speak. A guy this time, presenting the presentation, and the reason for this whole ordeal though. Therese would have paid attention for sure, but there was a buzzing in her pocket. Her phone? With a row rose in confusion, she had to turn her back from the stage to check her phone.When she had the screen light up, and the background show, there was utter shock. Why on earth had Kai tried to get a hold of her!? They weren't exactly the closest of friends, more so usually calling one another names, but there was indeed friendship there. It was not until she had actually listened to the message had more question arisen.
"Just what the hell is this!?" How could her thoughts not scatter after the end of that message? Why did Kai have to leave town? Surely not for some of his cosplaying side work? If that were the case, why the hell was his voice sounding so horrid!? He was not a man who resorted to sadness and outright goodbyes in this fashion! Silently, all she could do was put her phone away, and look back to the stage, hearing only the tail end of that message. Why... Just what was going on? She was staring at the stage now, but her thoughts were focused on trying to figure out the message. It was too ominous, and too out of the blue to have been a normal call. The fact it was only a message, and no real callings to boot, that only added suspicion. At most, all she could do was keep the same neutral face, and try to keep her panic under wraps until leaving the party itself. "Be one with the crowd. Conceal.... DAMMIT...."
One thing she knew for sure, she was going to get to the bottom of this, at most, just try to take as him gone out on a job. The way every wording had been... It was too sketchy. Where the hell did you go Kai!?

Ooc:
~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Road info:

Road: Lather
Alias: Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/45

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Black Fire Lord

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:04 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Yujin Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Roadless // SaberX // B rank // Delivery Service // Theme song //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Upon complimenting the girl with the bunny ears she was immediately confronted where the food was, it was quite odd for her to see some people didn't know where the food was when she found it pretty fast. Feeling like she was being interrogated for the treasure known as food she watched as the bunny girl got in close, a little too close. Yujin leaned back a bit as she pointed behind herself in a frantic and nervous wreck. "H..h..here, right here. Right behind me... Please don't hurt me... I can't fight..." Then looking at the fellow pink haired person who threw her hands up as if she wanted to fight, thinking that she was going to get hit she placed both of her hands in front of her wanting to protect herself. Expecting a reactionary hit to come in contact with her face but instead it seemed like the person she bumped into didn't mind at all, instead she had gotten a nice response which she giggled to. When asked to guide them both to the food table she nodded and said. "F...Follow me.." With that she turned back around to the food table that was literally right behind her she pointed at it simply saying. "Food." Then she heard a loud exclamation through out the party as she looked to see where the voice was coming from; it seemed like a pretty but strong looking person was trying to get the entire rooms attention. She rubbed her eardrums a bit as the sound was very loud; but just as this happened a person came out and started to welcome everybody to the party, seemed like it was some tournament she just hopes she didn't have to take part. As she watched him talk about a presentation she just shrugged it off not wanting to pull more attention towards her, but as a raffle went up and a name was pulled she looked around wondering who had won. Seeing that the name was pretty unique and the accent coming from the one who just yelled was unique as well, putting two and two together she assumed that she had won. Walking up to the bigger lady she poked her arm and said quietly. "Er Are you.. Napua lani?...Er Miss Jones?" Asking as she looked to the stage then continued. "I think you won something..." She said as she would return back to the food table with the bunny eared girl and the essentric pink haired girl.

The moment she got there a projector went up as the presentation went live, Yujin did pay attention to it and watched it but a lot of it didn't really interest her. Seemed like this whole thing were for there kings and combat connoisseurs, she was just a delivery girl who delivered things for tuners most of the time and to riders. What did she know of this regalia line, it didn't have anything to do with her so for the most part after halfway through she decided to stop listening and went back to getting some free food. Keeping things to herself she didn't talk much or respond to the other two either, but she stayed near them.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D [220] [260]
Acc: 125 [TU: +20]
Str: 35
Sta:75 [TU: +20]
Jmp: 35
Air: 52.5

eijiberry

Aquos Dragoa

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

Outfit shes wearing  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:04 pm
Kristina was annoyed at her “co-workers” intervention, Juan (let’s name him Juan) had a way of really annoying her. She once thought he was good looking but soon lost such thoughts when seeing how degraded his personality was. There was no set of abs perfect enough to make her overlook such character flaws. The female photographer smirked a bit awkwardly at Alex’s response to how none of it was a bother and it was an event. In other words he was merely validating that she was doing her job. As this response came out Kris slipped her tongue out for a quick second to mock Juan behind his back in a very childlike manner. Of course when Juan turned to her she quickly acted as her typically awkward self, pretending she was innocent of such things.

Join Alex and Dannis’s table. Kris nearly tipped over, or she would have had she been wearing her heels. Thank goodness she was in flats this night. Her eyes sparkled and she began to follow Alex taking him up on the invitation. Juan grabbed her by the arm and whispered a few harsh words at her “Don’t screw this up”. Why was he such a… p***k? Kris opened her mouth to retaliate but upon stuttering a few incomprehensible syllables she just let it go. There was a reason she liked her blog. It was so much easier to speak out and be assertive when no one could put a face to your words. Part of the reason she had the blog was to see if she would build up the courage to be more assertive in uncomfortable situations in real life.

Once at the table Kristina’s more awkward side came out. She wanted so much to say something to Dannis but each time she even began to think about opening her mouth Juan was giving her the “stink eye”. She would end up closing her jaw and just pretend to go back to taking photographs of the surroundings. Having gotten out of her chair at one point to get better angle of some situations was when the announcement began. Seems like something was about to happen and as a good professional her camera snapping away shots and had swapped to video as she sat down in her seat. Dannis’ table had a perfect view of the stage, there was no need for her to be standing.

What was announced, and what would happen next got intense. Kristina stopped the video recording and sent the camera under the table on her lap. She may be an awkward soul but she was no fool. The moment the words of keeping this a secret left the mans lips she knew she needed to back up her work. Slipping in a secret second memory card she copied all the information she had taken onto it. It was better to be safe than sorry. She didn’t even have to look as she did this, she knew her camera better than the back of her hand.

Juan stood up sometime after Dannis with questions of his own. ”So you invite media here to well do our job only to tell us we can’t report of this s**t!? This is the biggest scoop of the century! You can’t expect us to be quiet about it! At least not without compensation.”

Kristina scoofed which caused Juan to look at her. ”O-o-of the ce-century!? you forget Am-america so-so easily!? I don’t want compensation!” While she started off with stutters she began to flow a bit better. When it come to journalism she took things seriously. ”You may sell yourself so lightly but I won’t! I have my integrity has a reportor! If they wanted this to be a secret they shouldn’t have invited us.”

Juan stared at her baffled. ”What do you know you just here to take half assed pictures.”

Oh that was the last straw. Kristina made a motion to lunge at him, her glass of juice flew off the table with a motion of her hand, the liquid landing all over Alex. Oh no not poor Alex! His abs did not deserve such mistreatment! Deciding Juan was not worth her energy she quickly changed her attention to the man who had become an innocent victim in all of this. ”I..i am so-so sorry.” She uttered as she grabbed her napkin to try drying him up. While Kris normally would have perhaps been more awkward and pause to enjoy the craftsmanship that was his body, she took advantage of the situation. She had a feeling things were going to turn out quite bad for her, so she had to safe her photographs. The memory card was slipped into Alex’s pocket in the middle of the commotion that was her “awkwardly” drying him up, before he would stop her at least. All she could do was hope that he would return it, her contact was on the card.

((Kris speech
Juan, npc speech))  

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:21 pm
User Image
Ring - Tuner xxxxxxxxxαятємιs ωιɢнтxxxxxxxxxCottontail Beatz
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Finally something worth her time food! While it was perhaps true that it was easy to find, there was an important thing one must know about Artemis, is that she is considerably lazy. Parties of this type were not her “thing”, she rarely come to them, she had only come out of some curiosity and as soon as she arrived she had begun to regret it. There was so much she could be doing right now instead, like chilling on the couch binging series… oh wait she couldn’t do that because her house still had unpacking to do and the TV was somewhere in the middle of all the stuff. She was going to have to wait to be lazy until her place was all set up.

She had nothing more to really say to the girl that took them to the table of food, nor really to the girl that had originally commented on her ears. Her focus was on getting some well needed nourishment in her body. She could feel her stomach beginning to turn on itself, devouring her from the inside.

Small morsel by morsel was popped into her mouth, taking only a few chews before going down her pipe and another bit was plopped in. It had been hours since she had last eaten and her place didn’t have anything in the kitchen yet! So going home meant going to somewhere to no food. Artemis stopped a moment as she thought about home, her mind going back to Apollo. He wasn’t here yet? Looking around she did not spot her twin. Her stomach sank. Her twin senses tingling that something had indeed happened. The brunette was in the process of beginning to text her brother when the announcement began. Barely paying attention she sent him a quick inquiry as to where he was. Asking if he was ok was not something he would appreciate. She needed to show faith in her family. They were strong after all. He was sure to be alright… in one way or another. Still breathing was plenty fine in her book.

Regalia? Evening the playing field? All of this was confusing to her. Perhaps as a tuner she should be more concerned as a big corporation like this could take work from her, but she was still new to this all….

*Where are you Apollo….*

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

::Acc.::25 ::Str.::25 ::Sta.::25 ::Jump::25 ::Air.::25
D Rank

With: Natsumi ???
Action:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:04 pm
]"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke sighed lightly as he heard the male speak. He didint like the fact they were trying to change the system of storm riding. He loved the freedom of it he also wondered how they managed to get their hands on the regalia to make one in the first place. No one would simply give soemthing up.He walked over and noticed another person and walked over to him." So you got the same invite. I am a bit skeptical on the whole evening the playing field the ranking difference makes it so you can improve your own skills. Plus Isn't it fishy how they got the regalia's I am so going to ask the question." he said before clearing his throat and turning to the stage."How did you get the originals to make the copy in the first place. In storm riding the regalia are things that are fought for not something to be taken lightly. Your talking about revamping storm riding but it was fine as is. I feel like these are cheat codes. " he asked before turning back to Makoto." How rude of me names Higurashi Daisuke B rank storm rider of the death Road at your service." he said as he held his hand out to shake his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Tochigo
「My company is」⇢ Prince Ayano
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70  

iiiCrimsonr0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:12 pm
User Image

❝There is no success without preparation.❞

Her conversation with the gentlemen was cut off my this laugh young woman that had just entered the hall. She was beautiful and nostalgic. Her style was unbelievable. Sonya couldn't take her eyes off her for a moment because she looked like money and smelled like it too. Plus for her to just be walking up in here, she won the first raffle from the Sectary of the company. Sonya got up from her seat before the presentation started. "Hello. I am Sonya Melrose. Come sit with me in the VIP section? I like you style and your big personality." She said to the woman. With the invitation to seat with her being extended, she headed back hoping the woman was following.

Soon the presentation started. As it went on and on, less and less things started to make sense to her, but she would put it to rest, It was just another company trying to make a quick buck by creating a level playing field for those too sorry to get the job done. Always complaining about how it's not fair. She's heard it all before. Once the presentation was over with, it seems she wasn't the only one unpleased with it. She would voice her questions and opinions as well. Standing up ,she fixed her pearls and dress. Once an opening came to her to speak, she left them have a piece of her beautiful mine. "I have a few things to say." She started out. "How are you expecting Melrose Investments to invest in something that I don't know if it will even work or be as powerful as the real thing? You are talking about an even playing field. I have never been one for if you don't bust your a**, you don't deserve to be at the top. So, why are you trying to change the culture of storm riding? That is not for you to do. Next, but not last on my list because I can be up here all day ripping into this. Why put my money into this when you don't even have the complete line or even know if it can measure up to the real thing? Who is creating your tech? Do you have the best of the best working on this project?" Once she was done, she faked an smile, then put on a dead serious face. Shots had been fired in her mind.

occ: Sonya's Outfit, Sonya's pearl jewelry set, Sonya's updo hair

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Sonia
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [500]
→ Acceleration: [150]
→ Battle Strength: [150]
→ Stamina: [125]
→ Jump: [75]
→ Air Time: 112.5 secs.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Makoto was minding his business because he was seeing this was turning out not to be his cup of tea. It was sad to say the least he was a very content rider. He didn't want to be a king or even really high ranked, but more he wanted to just have fun. He didn't know he even had company until someone near him post. "Oh..um." He had to sallow the food that was in mouth before he continue. "Yea. I did get the same invite, I don't know why I came. Not really interested." He explained as he would go back to eating seeing as the presentation had done started.

Once the presentation was over, it seems everyone wasn't happy with the company. Makoto wanted to make an exit, but he wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on this. Plus there were still too more give away. He could still won something. Plus, he had company talking to him. That would be rude to just up and leave out of no where.

ooc:Makoto's outfit

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Apollon
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [20] [+50]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 25 secs.
→ Air Reaction: 20 secs. [35 secs.]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

MamaYaroki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:55 am
User Image
User Image
Napuaonalani Keopuhiwa Jones
Black Swan
R.E.A.D →
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Strength: [85]
→ Stamina: [35]
→ Jump: [55]
→ Air Time: [70]

User Image

The entire room's attention was on her for a few moments before the host of this celebration decided to steal the spotlight. While this was annoying at first Napua wasn't upset for long as just when she got to a seat the woman on stage called her name for a raffle she hadn't known she entered. Of course like many people not from Hawaii, the MC butchered her name, luckily this had become such a regular occurrence it was no more annoying than stubbing her toe in work boots. Napua was just about to head up when she felt someone poke her arm asking if she was miss Jones. "Fo sure sista, mahalo fo your kokua. True I wen hear dem but it's sweet you askin." Leaning towards the girl she'd give her a kiss on the cheek, "dats a thank you. I'll be seein ya around. She called out weaving through the crowd before she cheering for herself, "chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!" She exclaimed making her way up onto the stage. "Fo real I wen win da prize?!? Mahalo honey gurl, you not junk after all." Giving the MC a single arm hug and kiss on the cheek, Napua shook hands and took photos holding up a shaka, a fist with only thumb and pinky finger extended. Being a bit of an attention whore she had to be encouraged strongly to leave the stage with the help of a few guards. No sooner had Napua gotten down from the stage when one of the silver haired girls she had noticed upon arriving came to greet her. Sonya Melrose, was the name given, along with an invitation to see how the VIPs lived. While money held little interest aside from basic needs for the local girl, she was curious. "Shoots sista lead da way, was her response. After all thanks to the raffle everyone knew her name by now, even if none could pronounce it.

While the VIP section was nice the presentation was something else, it made Cyber Custom Solutions sound like an anime villain before they start showcasing that they're the villains. While the CEO spoke Napua just sat in her seat watching, more than a few times she wanted to stand up and yell at his stupidity or was it more an evil plan? Either way what he spoke of was not equality but rather replacing the true freedom of ATs with their company's rule. With every word he spoke her blood boiled, what had he really done to get those regalia? Kings and Queens don't just give up their crowns cause someone ask for it. Had they just murdered the previous owners? As strong as a rider can be they are just humans a gun will kill them. When the little speech was over and he asked for questions a few people spoke up, including the woman that invited her over. The Hawaiian girl would allow Sonya and the others to speak before standing and once again showcasing how loud she can be. "Braddah like beef? You keep talken out your okole like dat just goin fo make everyone huhu. So take ya head out ya okole listen fo what aunty Sonya wen say and da Braddah over dere. An tell us how you get da regalia, why we should trust yo company and are you lolo? We storm rider you be talken law and regulations, we get da ATP and da Kings. Our culture be survival of da fittest, you be talken pretty but wat you sayin is not. We use your tech, follow your rules and if we don't you have da strongest parts to squash any resistance. You no bringin equality you bringin one empire with you lolos at da top." Napua hadn't meant to go on a rant but she had a bit of implied control especially when the rich thought they could buy everything.

User Image
Thoughts: "WTF he smokes?!?"
Clothes:
Business Casual
Where: C.C.T. Party
With: Sonya
OOC:

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[quote" "]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 am
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Arc 1

User Image

▨✥▨

『Prologue: Blood of a Company 』

▨✥▨

Of course his words were going to rub some people the wrong way. He wasn’t surprised by that at all. Out corner of his eye, he saw that one of the guests left. Ignorant of the connection she had to one of the key share holders to the company, he didn’t bother to send anyone after her. An internal bell was ringing inside his head but he just couldn’t figure it out. Not with the onslaught that was heading his way. The man that was sitting by Sonya would grin as he watched to see how Mr. CEO was going to get himself out of this situation. He may need to call in some security to help. Not the ones for the event. They sucked. However, to call in for some more…Venomous type of guards. Paco was the first to be recognized. Not because he was picked but because he just blurted out. It was always the youth that didn’t know protocol.

“I use to be like you. Young. A storm rider always in trouble. A gang member out here pretending I owned stuff just by putting a simple sticker on a wall. Merry Hell. Requiem. SIN. Sylcorp. Just to name a few. All just legends of the wind. As soon as they rose, most fell. Storm riding isn’t a foreign concept to me. It’s why I got into this business. I seen the things people would do to become King. I also seen what they could do. In all honesty, its best that such technology wasn’t just released out and unchecked. BUT, I guess the ATP has been adequate in keeping things in order and violence under control. Not like some innocent girl died this past year or anything and the Carnivale Festival was ruined.” he responded before taking a drink of water. So what did he know? He wasn’t just some old man who was out of touch. He was hip. He was cool! “I have also watched hour storm riding has progressed. It’ll never reached its full potential unless pushed. And that’s what we want to do. Push competition. Increase the emphasis on skill. I know you are worried but there is no need. Just because everyone has access, if you truly a King and Truly have the skills that prove you are the best then there is no worry. We predict won’t be too much of a shift in the hierarchy of the storm riding world. I know it is a hard pill to swallow my young friend, but in order to achieve greatness, sometimes you have to kill off the past as it tends to weigh you down. No need keep to this underground childish game. There’s so much more possible than that!”

The next person to ask was the lovely Dannis but before anything could be answered, some rude media person ended up following up with questions of his own. Raising an eyebrow, it seemed he was making a scene. It wasn’t anyone important. Just some media worker trying to get the next scoop. He didn’t remember inviting them, but he didn’t personally send out the invites so who knew who slipped through the cracks. It was time get new security. As the two partners argued, the security that the company had hired was doing nothing. They was just watching idle like some bums. FIRED. THEY WERE SO FIRED!! The slithering handsome devil that was next to Ms. Melrose would lock eyes with the Ceo. Just a quick flash of a glance and it was done. Looking away, he hissed like a snake. Nothing seemed to occur at first, but within a few moments there would be security. New Security. Young men and women dressed more like storm riders and gangstas, all rocking some type of gear that had a green serpent on it entered into the room. Quickly, they would handle the situation. Grabbing Juan, they would rough him up a bit before escorting him out. All his media devices and camera was taken.

As for Kris, the same would end up occurring for her as well. Pulling her away from the awkward drying, they didn’t see her slight of hand trick. Instead, they would grab her into their arms and without any type of remorse of respect for personal privacy went and frisked her. From the search they turned up with her cell and her camera. Unlike Juan, Kris got the major short end of the stick. Taking her camera, he would throw it to the ground before stomping on it with impressive force. The camera crushed under his treks. GBF! Her cellphone, she would end up not being damaged but was returned after the tuner of the security completely factory reset her phone. Returning her cell, she was then escorted out of the room and out of the building. Both Juan and Kris were thrown out like rejects being thrown out by a bouncer. Literally, the two was thrown out onto the sidewalk with no care in the world. Of course this was a bad look, but there was nothing that could be done.

“Sorry about that rude interruption. Miss Dannis we will get to that answer momentarily.” he responds before going to the next question. It was some kid. Great! He wanted to know how they got the regalias. “I assure you. These are nothing of the sort to this cheat code you speak of. AS for the obtaining of them, we are unable to disclose that information. Deals were made and unfortunately those are protected under client counsel privilege. Once clearance is made with all parties and lawyers involved, information on that can be disclosed if the Kings so wish to do so.” He answered, swerving the bullet as much as he could. However, more shots were fired. Back to Back, Miss Melrose and the winner of the first raffle had seemed to corner the man. Reiteration of wanting to know about the regalias. “The research has already been there. Requiem Corp. Provided the blue print and we expanded upon this research providing the ability to keep the same strong quality while being able to mass produce them as well. Research and previous battles of more primitive models have shown to test up tremendously to that of the originals. Which all this data can be found on our website under the research tab. All the info is there. Those who invest of course will be in the know. They will be able to see all the testing, all the behind the scenes processes for our product line. As mentioned earlier, the change in culture is to help push storm riding forward to a new level. Complacency in the past will never allow storm riders to evolve. To find their true wings. The line will be completed. Even without the last two regalia, with the previous research we can make working functional models. Unlike the others, it would require more testing but worth the wait. All parts will have a lifetime warranty on them so if they were not to measure up and break, then get money back without any issues. No one is forcing you to have to use this technology. It’s up to the people if they want to use it. However, with such a boost and little risk, why would you not?”

A few beads of sweat was dripping from his face. This was definitely becoming something more than he expecting. He didn’t think it was going to get this crazy. The absolute questions. This was suppose to be a slamdunk! Drinking down a tall glass of water, he would multi task and try think how to answer the other parts of the questions. Finishing the water, he would get back to the answers. “Now, of course we have the best engineers and technicians of China working with us with this project but I am sure you wanting something more concrete. You want names. Our lead designer and testing tuner is Usien Daisetsu. Worked for Ainsworth family company under direction of the late Flora Ainsworth for 8 years. An upper level tuner in the storm riding world and one of the brightest young creators in the country. We spared no expense getting him. He was actually suppose to be here today to give his own little presentation but family emergency occurred so he couldn’t make it. As for the regalias, Like I previously stated. Th…..” he would soon be interrupted by footsteps as someone came from backstage and appeared before them. Standing for all to see, he had his treks on and they were customized. His wheels had a replica of Bagram, the Wind regalia but the wheels were black with the center of them red that let off a menacing glow. He wasn’t dressed up either. He was someone that looked very familiar. Paco probably knew exactly who he was. After Axon did his thing, the CEO would ask again. “Final Call? Anymore questions?”

OOC:(

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

Black Fire Lord

QueenBAD_KittyKat

eijiberry

Aquos Dragoa

Klayko

N7-Rain

Cor Contritum

iiiCrimsonr0se

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:26 am
User ImageUser Image

Appearing before them on stage, he could easily answer that question. “Not surprised. I guess you finally made it big time. Here I thought out of the three you was the shittiest rider of the all. I guess it couldn’t be helped though. I was looking forward to a rematch too with your little friend” he commented with a smirk. His words were for a specific someone, but he wondered if Paco was going to jump since he didn’t have the other two now. Was he truly about that life? Oddly enough, while he remembered Paco, he didn’t really remember what road he was on. Tragic. Looking to the crowd and being sure to show off his treks, he gave them the answer they so seeked. “It’s simple. They are only crowns. Possessions that are meaningless if you know you the baddest rider around. Me. I simply gave up mines. Gave me a share of the company and free sponsorship. Others asked for more childish things like a few nights with a lovely lady. Some wanted more bigger share of the company. So how they got the regalias? They simply were handed over. Now some people of course wasn’t down with relinquishing it. For that, I and my team challenged them to parts wars. Our regalia for theirs. It’s obvious how that turned out. So,that should ease your curiosity. As for quality and if they match up? They are sponsoring a tournament that will star this weekend. Can watch it on tv or live first hand and see how they do In battle. Everyone in the tournament will be wearing CCS technology. Though, if you aren’t convinced…” He would then put a foot forward as wind started to gather around him, but it stayed only within his vicinity so it didn’t affect anyone else. Well, no one besides the CEO whose hair was doing the wave. “I can replicate the situation at that Dumb a** Blonde Boy’s Arcade and use the Infinity Atmosphere here.” With serious intent, he smiled devilishly as if he was going to do it. Instead, he stepped back, and would go to take his seat off to the side of the stage.
'

WEAR 47%
R.E.A.D[500][530]
→ Acceleration: 100
→ Battle Strength: [300][](
→ Stamina: 72/100
→ Jump: [0]
→ Air Time: 150

Tricks

Impact Wind: By this point, the Wing Rider has control of the wind to the extent of affecting it directly at will. Through a very simple, but abrupt, body motion the user can influence the wind to the point of a very brief push. This sudden wind blast from very close quarters has a full body range, covering the user's circumference. The technique allows the user to disrupt close ranged wind efforts and halting incoming projectiles. This works by expelling the wind that is about them outwards, affecting its direction flow and amassing it briefly before the push following a strong and sudden 'flex' of the entire body. This is a C Class trick.

► Rising Cycle 360 Forward
After jumping in the air either towards a target in a drop kick sort of fashion or just into the air. The Wing Rider will begin a fast paced corkscrew spinning motion. While doing this the rider pulls the wind into the spinning motion along with them. The wind following the spinning trail and forms a drill like tornado in the direction of which he's moving in with an opening in the back of the small tornado. With the Rider being in the tornado's 'eye'. This allows them some safety, acting as a defense against some attacks. The Wing Rider is also able to stop themselves from spinning in an instant, forcing the trick to stop in order to allow for easy chaining in combo's.

Wings: Wings is a phenomenon of the Wing Road that hints at the user's wind control abilities. This trick involves the user expanding upon their own run by taking advantage of the wind around them then applying their own for aerial boosting effects. The resulting effect usually gives the impression that the user is flying or gliding through the air when, in reality, they simply caught a tailwind and became a part of it, so to speak. As the user progresses in skill, they eventually learn to perform this technique at will, making it appear as though their run is a smooth flight. This trick can only be used every other post. This is an E Class trick.

Treks: Prayer Before Sacrifices
► Round Traction Heels (Any technique involving the usage of the installed part is taken to the next ranked level (I.E C Ranked Fang -> B Ranked Fang) in exchange for paying the cost of that next rank (I.E C Ranked stam/wear cost become B Ranked stam/wear cost)
► MM Engine (The wear taken by the skates is reduced by 2% when performing a friction based technique (E.G Bloody Fang, Bloody Roll Soul, etc).
► Chrysalis Siphon :: Water Lilly( -5% Wear for All Air/Water Based Tricks (Cannot decrease trick wear below 1%)

► Dual Battery Core (A battery with a dual core to provide the rider with an extra boost during hard runs. Reduces wear by 1% when performing C Rank tricks or higher. .)

Ascendant Race
Expertise of a Rider: Those who are Ascendants gain a reduction in stamina when using tricks. The reductions doesn't allow for tricks to be used for free and has to use at least 1 stamina. All tricks for are reduced by 5 Stamina. Ascendants do have the ability to pay regular stamina costs to have their tricks gain a passive boost of +30 Battle Strength. However, both are not able to be used at same time.

All in the Method: All Method tricks of any kind, including customs, cost zero wear and zero stamina. They still, however take up a trick slot.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rosaline let out a giggle when Therese mentioned making her blush. Yes, she was good at that, not to mention flattery in general. Diplomat and all had to have a certain grace. "Only those I like." She smiled and as the event seemed to kick off and a man was up on the stage and speaking. When the man was done speaking Rosaline's eyes narrowed as she spoke. "So it begins." The slew of questions and angry riders came quickly and she watched it all keeping quiet for now. Her eyes glanced over to Therese who was looking at her phone. She concentrated and there it was. The quicking of the heart and pace, she could hear it. A little trick she learned from the ring road, something was going on. She moved over to her new acquaintance and placed a hand on the small of her back. "Something is amiss with you, you do well hiding it though. You'll have to tell me what it is after this, I may be able to provide some assistance." She pulled out of her handbag a playing card, not the one in her normal deck but on for occasions like this. She handed it to Therese with a smile. "Heres my number, your a doll and I'd like you to call me. Things are going to get dodgy here soon so I might not be able to speak to you again. I may be able to help out. Now if you excuse me, my job awaits. It's been a pleasure Miss Nightingheart. " With that she walked away to gain some distance from her, it was to avoid drawing attention in that area when the girl was clearly trying to avoid it.

Rosaline started off with a laugh that lasted a few extra seconds for emphasis. Then a slow clap as she walked closer to the man and the stage. Her heels clicking on the ground as she walked. Her walk was methodical with every step, going slow on purpose. What was the point of this? She was not some random person, everyone's attention would be on her when she spoked. Well least everyone that needed to be paying attention."You are certainly playing a bloody dangerous game here. These treks will be quite dangerous and you want to mass-produce them? Well, I guess if danger is not a problem then it's of no concern to the company. What about the cost? You speak of equality yet you know these treks will demand a high price for a while at least. It could make some people think that you are only enabling the rich to have the advantage. That's not the case though right, its all about equality and changing Storm Riding as we know it right?" She continued to walk, as she came closer and closer to the stairs of the stage. It was clear she had intentions to come up there though it was also clear her intentions were not violent ones like the others here.

Rosaline took as a pause for dramatic affect before continuing. "Your explanations for how you got the regalia are...lacking, to say the least. I could imagine some selling out, maybe one losing it to a pretty girl who spent the night over. But many would not and you expect me or anyone else here to believe that Axon and his team beat them all in parts wars?" How did she know his name? Well, it probably wasn't exactly hidden but she had studied up on known Regalia holders and since this one was in public spotlight, she knew the most about this one. As to what that knowledge entitled, it wasn't a whole lot. Only so much one could do. She was walking onto the stage as she mentioned the next part. Where was she going with this? The CEO would find she was going to be the one he needed to convince. She had money, just as much as anyone else rich here in personal funds. She, however, had access to her country's funds. A simple phone call and it would be secured. Much more then any CEO or private business owner could ever make. "Axon is no wanker, I don't doubt his strength but even he would have some serious trouble with the task he so casually spoke of. In fact, likely he would not be able to do it. Some of those Kings and Queens would die before they let their Regalia get taken. You all certainly must have a lot of blood on your hands. But what concern is it to me how you got them or who you killed for them. "

Rosaline was now up on the stage and near the CEO where she looked at him and smiled. "I'm Princess Rosaline Windsor of Wessex, the thirteenth in the line of succession to the British throne. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance." The message was clear when she used her formal title like that. She was worth so much more than a lot of people. If she invested she would likely be the top contributor by far. Her questions had been not to actually insult him but for him to convince her. She would get closer to him as she whispered into the CEO's ear. "I'd like to see a demonstration of the treks in action. Axon has a rider more than ready to fight him. Let him and the fool fight. When Axon crushes him into the dust I'll be more than ready to talk about money, and the more technical details. With me as an investor, you'll never need another cent." With that she stepped away from the CEO her request made. She would head back off the stage unless the CEO wanted to say something to her. Hopefully, one of the idiots in the room would just attack Axon and start the fight. That would make it much easier. Now how would the CEO react was the question.

Tricks:

Stamina: 40/40
50/50 Reserves

AP: 90

R.E.A.D[285]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [40]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Air Time: 70
eijiberry

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:54 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke smiled when makoto expressed his disintrest for the event."I feel ya. They are pretty much forcing it down our throats I do wonder what the prizes will be." He said before hearing the CEO answered his questions which brought about a bit of suspicion he also seen the other make try to clarify it and a sudden interest came in him. He wanted to see the infinity atmosphere he's only heard of it. Daisuke placed a hand under his chin when another person crashed the stage and also brought up valid argument s which fueled his suspicion and also made him want to see it in action. He wasn't a fool by any means he knew his limits and capabilities but he knew he wasn't the only one he knew others were curious. He turned to Makoto and smiled." Time to liven things up." he stated before turning towards the stage. He smirked as he cleared his throat." Attention riders make way I need room to get to that man also things might get hectic. Oh and one more thing it's not personal I just want to see how this tech works think of it has an audition for the tournament." he said as he speed threw the space created utizili g the zero max zero from the Accel and braking he gathered heat he quickly raised his left leg and preformed a snap kick creating the shell and kicked again sending the shell towards The seated male he wanted to gauge his defense and reaction. He held a calm smile although if one were paying attention to daisuke they'd noticed his eyes know held crosses in them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Tochigo
「My company is」⇢ Prince Ayano
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Air Time: 50