Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Foxcry x Minnowflash-FIN] ...Hey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:32 am
He hadn't expected her to come near him, let alone get in the water. He was thinking she'd have her own version of a strong but covered thank you to toss back at him. Instead she came over and pressed herself into him and it took all he had not to fall over from the tingle that shot through his entire being. He had never been so close to another female before that wasn't his mom or his sister.....and he wasn't exactly hating it either.

He just hoped he didn't say or do anything to mess it up! Starclan give him courage!

"I better move fast then!" he laughed slightly nervously, afraid to lift his paw and end the contact but he also didn't want her to get cold or sick again. Apparently from what he had heard, she had enough of that. "Part of it is patience." he said softly, gesturing to a small gathering of fish not too far off. "You can try to creep to them...or wait for them to come to you. Once in striking range, just strike hard and fast. Scoop it out of the water and into your teeth so it has no chance of getting away." he nodded, glancing over at her to see if she wanted to go first, or if she'd rather him demonstrate first.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:11 pm
Foxcry stared hard at Minnowflash as he explained that patience was a good part of learning how to fish. She sighed at the thought of standing in the frigid water for more than a few moments. He'd made it look so easy when she was on the shore!

Flicking her tail above the water, careful not to place it into the water and scare any potential prey, she nodded at him.
"Show me." She told him. "I... I learn better when I see what it is I'm supposed to be doing, first. But let's not be too patient with this, I can already feel my whiskers freezing to ice." She added.

Fea Line

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:40 am
Minnowflash smiled and nodded, thinking he'd better show her the creeping towards them version so she didn't become a foxcatcicle. With a flick of his lil nub, he moved off, almost silently through the water towards a group of fish that had gathered. He was crouched, belly fur touching the waters but his movements were fluid and purposeful.

He moved along the side of the river, staying in the shallows before spotting the fish he wanted. Making sure not to scare it away, he crept as close as he dared, waiting a bit for the fish to come to him before striking quickly with his paw, flipping it out of the water and into his waiting jaws.

Turning back around he grinned around the fish at Foxcry, hoping he was a better teacher than his mind seemed to be telling him. "Goft if!" he purred, heading back towards her. Course he didn't doubt that she'd make a great fisher cat.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:56 pm
Foxcry watched him hunt, but the longer she waited in the water, the less she was able to feel her paws. Not wanting to move for fear of causing him to lose valuable prey, as soon as the fish was in his jaws, she sprang out of the water and back onto land.

"That was v-very imp-press-pressive." She stammered out as she trembled, too fixated on warming her paws than on the first compliment she'd given any cat. "But I really do hate the water, especially when it's cold." She shook herself and brought one of her paws to her muzzle, licking it to try and regain feeling in it. "Maybe in greenleaf..." She shook her head and shuddered. "We can continue to hunt, but I think I'll keep with ground hunting, for the time being." She informed him. "I'll be back." She said and then headed in the opposite way up the bank and at least three tail-lengths away from the shore. She had proper hunting to do.

Fea Line
I'd say we can call this finished now. 3nodding

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff