Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Social Media] Trigger Fingers turn to Twitter Fingers
[Sponsored Blog] The Quirky Clothes Line

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:45 am
_______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Twitter Handle: @MIZZQUIRKY
Alias/ Username: MizzQuirky
RPC Name: -----
ROAD: Not a Rider
TEAM: Blogs Anonymous

_________//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

__________________ Salutations! Welcome to the blog that gives you all the scoop on the AT world. The goss, the rumors, the truths, the lies. THE CONSPIRACIES! Come one come all!

Hellllllooooooooooo world! What a great day and age to be aliiiiive! Can I hear an
amen? Hmm??

....went a little to far with that one didn't I? Well get used to it because I live by my name. If you can't handle quirks then you can scoot on outta here! Ahem.... but please no stay! I need the followers!

Wait? Who am I? Of course you all must be wondering that. I am MizzQuirky! Real name? I'd rather not share. Blogs are blogs for a reason! Some identities are worth protecting. I am not a rider. I couldn't protect myself from a squirrel let alone for one of you. I would much like to get this cute adorbz face of mine intact. You never know what sensitive snowflake might get offended with my random ramblings!

Despite having the athletics of a sloth, I admire storm riding. So much so I live it through the great ones that are you. Every single rider out there. You are all my heroes and heroines!
Sexy... buff... six pack ab heroes...

Anyways. Welcome to my blog. Here I will share all sorts of information about the storm riding world here in beautiful Japan. You may be blessed from time to time with photos I have managed to safely sneak of riders and ATP. Please come enjoy! Leave a comment! ....Nice ones preferably. I am just here to try and have some innocent fun. Just words on a phone. Nothing more.

You never know though. In the middle of the random you just mind stubble onto so secret truths the world doesn't want you to know! I hear things. Maybe... possibly. Sometimes... You'd be surprised what someone who isn't on storm treks can observe.

Anyways this is your neighborhood friendly stalker MizzQuirky signing off for the day! Till next time~

Blog Post Commentary: Offline

This unlike some of the other places is not meant for all people to comment. At the end of certain blog posts, I will inform if you can or cannot have your characters tweet comments on her blog posts~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:22 am
_______▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Twitter Handle: @MIZZQUIRKY
Alias/ Username: MizzQuirky
RPC Name: -----
ROAD: Not a Rider
TEAM: Blogs Anonymous

_________//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

__________________ Party in da house!?
What is up yaaaaalll? How are my fav peeps? Hopefully good. Yall should be good its a fun world we live in!

So have you heard? Cyber Customs Solutions, or CCS, is having a paaaaaarteeeeh! Wish I could go! But they couldn’t handle this. I can't be tamed. I’d make that party go wild and fast. Not … violence wild as I am slightly betting some invited riders may turn it into, but wild in a different way.

On this note, those of you who have made it in, who were on that special guest list. Pleaaaaase give us the goods! Tell us, share with us what's going on. Is the food fancy? Who is the best dressed? My bets, Dannis hands down. Saw her waltzing in. Got a good photo of her popping out her fancy car. I’ll share it later!

If a fight does break out, someone pleaaase film it! Be a waste to not let us see those wonderful air treks in use!

-------

Other News:
The Hunter God strikes again! Bones got snapped or so I heard. Picked up something on a ATP transmission as I walked by some popo’s on the way to check out the outside of the party. Fight got out and well… people got hurt. Snapped necks do not sound fun. Imagine if this was 100 years ago or so, there would be no chance of recovery. Modern medicine and tech are such miracles are they not!? Wish I could tell ya all what the cause behind it was, but well, we all know shizz in a AT fight can go wrong fast. Also never seen the popo’s get somewhere so quickly, nor someone so willing to go in their care. Hopefully this won’t be the last we see of the Hunter! They seem new here, though I have caught glimpses from time to time about them. Can’t wait to see if he will rise through the ranks or crash and burn like so many before him.

Blog Post Commentary: ONLINE!

ooc: this was submitted by Kristine before she entered the party  

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:13 am
Twitter name: SaberX Delivery Service

I'm at the party now, this is all quite strange but I personally don't know what this party is about. I just got an invite but there is free food here though. Ah I wish you could be here Mizz Quirky, would love to meet THE Mizz Quirky. Would make this party more interesting.  
[Social Media] Trigger Fingers turn to Twitter Fingers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games