[Lana Leone] vs Fallen Holmes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:34 pm
This match is schedule for one fall. Already in the ring is Fallen Holmes. Introducing her opponent....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:36 pm
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy
I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy I I gets crazy

the opening of I get Crazy by Nicki Minaj hits the pa and the lights dim down. The titantron shows several shots of Lana Leone from a photo shoot, showing her in various outfits and several poses, several of which show her looking quite deranged, including one in a straight jacket and a padded room

You know
it's like when I feel really crazy
I just get my broom and fly away
I go real real far away
young money
that's.. that's.. that's just what we do
You know, I mean we we wear straight jackets
and we we.. we.. we stay in you know padded rooms
and you know..and fly away

the crowd boos as they realize who is making her way to the ring, and the bpps grow in volume as the opening verse hits and Lana Leone makes her way out onto the stage, that now familiar smile on her face

"Making her way to the ring, from Charlotte, North Carolina, Lana Leone!"

Lana begins to walk to the ring, not a particularly fast walk, but not a dreadfully slow one either. She smiles even though the fans have turned against her and slides into the ring  

Lana Leone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:12 am
Lana Leone

Fallen watches as Lana made her stroll down the ramp toward the ring. Fallen is concern for her opponent sanity because Lana is smiling like she is coming down to the ring to collect an award she had won. But, at the same time the fans seems to sour to Lana of late. So, why is is Lana smiling?

~Ding, Ding~

Holmes attempts to drive her right knee into Lana's stomach after the referee signals for the bell to start the match. If the knee connects, Holmes would attempt irish whip Lana back first into a turnbuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:11 pm
Lana always smiles, until she doesn't. And that smile goes away with a knee to the stomach before she's whipped back first to the turnbuckle. That knee winded her a bit  

Lana Leone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:06 pm
Lana Leone

Fallen quickly follows after Lana into turnbuckle going for a clothesline into the turnbuckle. If this works, Fallen would attempt to hook Lana's head in side headlock and would attempt a bulldog out of the turnbuckle toward the middle of the ring.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:00 am
Projectbloody

Lana was slightly surprised by the offense of her opponent, but to get what she needs here, she's going to have to put this new girl down decisively. The clothesline hits and she's caught in the headlock. However, when Fallen goes for the bulldog, she attempts to shove her off and to the ropes, then catch her with a boot to the face on her rebound  

Lana Leone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:11 am
Lana Leone

Fallen went forward toward the ropes after Lana shoves her off her head. She comes back toward Lana after bouncing off the ropes and eats the boot to face for her effort. Fallen falls backward onto the mat holding her face in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:54 pm
Projectbloody

Lana chuckles. "Look at that, the name makes sense now, doesn't it, Fallen?"

Not one to let up, she quickly looks to drop an elbow across Fallen's face  

Lana Leone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:17 pm
Lana Leone

Fallen let's out audible groan as Lana made a terrible pun about her name. Fallen was hit in the face with the elbow. Fallen rolls onto her knees as she held her face as tries to use the ropes to get up to her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:29 am
Projectbloody

Lana follows after her. She thought that pun was terrific, kind of like her next move as she attempts to whip Fallen across the ring for a spinebuster on the return  

Lana Leone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:44 am
Lana Leone

As Lana gets close to Fallen and reaches out toward her. Fallen attempts a side kick to Lana's stomach. If this works, Fallen would attempt to grab Lana's head and would hop over the top rope to outside trying to drive her throat first across the top rope!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:52 am
Projectbloody

Lana is stopped in her tracks with a sidekick, only to have her throat dropped across the top rope. She stumbles back to the center of the ring, managing to stay on her feet but clearly off balance  

Lana Leone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:21 pm
Lana Leone

Fallen extends her hands out from her sides after slamming Lana throat first across the top rope. Crowd gave mixed reaction because they seen that Lana didn't fall from the slingshot attempt. Holmes turns back to the ring and climbs back up onto the ring apron seeing Lana was still up right. Fallen frowns as tries to launch herself over the top rope going for springboard DDT attempt!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:49 am
Projectbloody

Lana hadn't gotten the best of that last exchange, just barely remaining on her feet if she were to be honest. Fallen launches herself over the top rope, and Lana sees perhaps a split second chance to change this all around. Lana leaps up, aiming to catch and drop Fallen to the mat with her Crazy Chick finisher  

Lana Leone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Lana Leone

Fallen was in no way able move out of the way after she went air born off the ropes. She was driven face first into the mat by Crazy Chick move.  
Haven Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff